2 replies to this topic

#1 MosJan

MosJan

Էլի ԼաՎա

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 31,278 posts

Posted 29 November 2013 - 07:40 PM

Azerbaijan to blacklist legendary TV host Larry King?
173324.jpg
November 29, 2013 - 14:32 AMT

PanARMENIAN.Net - Legendary American television and radio host Larry King may become another addition to Azeri blacklist.

Mr. King attended the Los Angeles-hosted Armenia Fund’s International Telethon where he met President Bako Sahakyan and accepted the latter’s invitation to visit the Nagorno Karabakh Republic.

Azeri media was fast to respond, noting that King will be blacklisted by the Foreign Ministry should he actually travel to the Republic.

On August 2, Azeri Foreign Ministry published the notorious blacklist, which includes Slovak politician Frantişek Mikloşko, Argentinean parliamentarian Jose Arbo, Russian expert Andrey Areshev, Baroness Caroline Cox, opera star Montserrat Caballé and many other famous personalities.

#2 MosJan

MosJan

Էլի ԼաՎա

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 31,278 posts

Posted 29 November 2013 - 07:41 PM

Larry King to visit Artsakh

American television and radio host Larry King accepted the invitation of Nagorno-Karabakh President Bako Sahakyan to visit Artsakh as he attended Hayastan All-Armenian Fund's Telethon 2013 in Los Angeles, Armenpress news agency reported, citing Archbishop Hovnan Derderian. 

According to the source, Mr King talked to Bako Sahakyan and received an invitation to visit Artsakh, which he accepted.

#3 MosJan

MosJan

Էլի ԼաՎա

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 31,278 posts

Posted 29 November 2013 - 07:43 PM

:) azerineri histerian zaveshtaly e :ap:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users