Harut

Վերնագիր

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,734 posts
  • Interests:uninterested...

Posted 09 July 2003 - 10:38 AM

Arpa
i can't find the topic where you commened on our "Yeraguyn".
so, i just to say that i think "tsirani" is not the same color as "narnjaguyn". "tsirani" is darker color, more like "voskeguyn".
interestingly, i mostly heard it used to describe a hair color.

as for "narnjaguyn", it could be replaced with "tsoreni". after all that is what it represents on the flag, doesn't it?

#2 MosJan

MosJan

Էլի ԼաՎա

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 31,192 posts

Posted 09 July 2003 - 11:20 AM

Harout jan mi hat nayi eli :)

Garmir - Gabuyt - NArinchaquyn

kam

Karmir - KApuyt - Tsirani

hnchuma che :)

isk Narinj - Hayastanum chi el ajel chka :)

Tsirani - hnchuma che :) mer Arqanern en Tsirani Haqel, Aygi en tnkel, yev amen nor Arqa ov inqn iren hagel e - nor Aygi e tnkel - yev imijiyolots metsamasnutyun@ Aygiyi - tsiran yev Nur, enpes vor mer tsiranin etpes mi achqovmi nayi

isk guyneri mej - yes daltonik em :) qeznits betar

#3 Arpa

Arpa

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,011 posts
  • Interests:Culture

Posted 09 July 2003 - 07:48 PM

Arpa
i can't find the topic where you commened on our "Yeraguyn".
so, i just to say that i think "tsirani" is not the same color as "narnjaguyn". "tsirani" is darker color, more like "voskeguyn".
interestingly, i mostly heard it used to describe a hair color.

as for "narnjaguyn", it could be replaced with "tsoreni". after all that is what it represents on the flag, doesn't it?

Here it Harut in its original entirety.

now i need to knwo  - Prunus-i  imast@ -
yev -vulgaris- imast@ 
Plz Barekam i need help / shtap /
Shnorhakal naxapes
Movses

Well, since Arpa isn't around yet...

From Latin:

Prunus: plum tree
Vulgaris (or volgaris): common, ordinary

Correct me if I'm wrong.

Nairi

Edit: Here's a pretty cool link for translating Latin to English and v.v.:
http://www.nd.edu/~a...es/latgramm.htm

Very good Nairi! :D :D

Is anything not originated from China?
Prunus Armeniaca (tsiran), Prunus Persica (peach/deghdz), Narinj... what else? (The Arabs call narinj (besides narenj) burtuqal, and the Turks call it portukal. Why??)
Oh! Yes I know. The only thing not attributed to China is... china(dinnerware).
It has reached to ridiculous heights much like, when a cannibal was asked what the missionary's meat tasted like, he said; "Like chicken".(I just made this up). How many other viands do you know that taste like chicken?? :P :P :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

History of china;
http://www.botanical...a/apric050.html

Poisonous? Apricot. One of sevarl sites.
http://www.ces.ncsu....son/Prunuar.htm

Sometime ago Laetrile, Vit B17 was touted as a panacea for what ails you, including but not limited to cancer.
Bitter pits of apricot as well as bitter almond contain cyanide. We used to soak bitter apricot pits in water for a long time, changing the water repeatedly. That removed the bitterness, cyanide and made it edible.

What if we insist that Tsiran is native to Armenia, whether it was cultivated in China as well? It would be our word against their's. Our word is the "word" as it is stated in that Book; "In the beginning was the word..." Armenia is the "beginning". Remember? Eden was between Yeprat and Tigris!
The name tsiran is supposed to have derived from the Persian zar/zir to mean gold. In fact tsirani is synonymous to voski. See sermonette below.
As to zir/zar coming from Persian.... how about, the Persians having borrowed from us. We are so willing to share our assets, culture and land with the savages and in the process lose them. Not unlike our lands that were stolen from us and now we have to beg for them, or better yet die for them once again.

As to tsirani=voski: Some recite the Eraguyn as Karmir Kapuyt Narnjaguyn. Narnjaguyn? Didn't we see above that narinj is from China/Portugal? Besides the color narnjaguyn is not exactly tsirani(golden), narinj is not, has never in zillion years been a native Armenian fruit. Tsiran IS. Why was it called narnjaguyn (repeat. Any color that ends in the -"guyn" is not native Armenian word, like mokhraguyn v gorsh, srjaguyn v toukh etc), those who named it narnjaguyn probably knew as much Armenian language and culture as a Zimbaweian of today.
It is not Karmir Kapuyt Narnjaguyn. Too long too ugly, khzhalur. It is the poetic Karmir Kapuyt (ev) Tsiarni.
Now just for that, let us all join in singing; Tsapik, taspik Tsirani...
Note the ending; VOSKI tel tel mazer@ hov@ arer k@ tani.

How is that MosJan? Does that cause your teeth to turn tsirani/voski/gold?? :) :)

#4 MosJan

MosJan

Էլի ԼաՎա

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 31,192 posts

Posted 09 July 2003 - 11:31 PM

:)

#5 Harut

Harut

Վերնագիր

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,734 posts
  • Interests:uninterested...

Posted 11 July 2003 - 12:26 AM

i guess you said the same thing then

#6 MosJan

MosJan

Էլի ԼաՎա

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 31,192 posts

Posted 27 December 2012 - 07:42 PM

• Yervant1 and Ashot like this

#7 MosJan

MosJan

Էլի ԼաՎա

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 31,192 posts

Posted 27 December 2012 - 07:43 PM

• Yervant1 and Ashot like this

#8 Arpa

Arpa

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,011 posts
  • Interests:Culture

Posted 04 September 2014 - 10:28 AM

AH!!!
Finally, if ever so slowly the Third Color of the Armenian Flag becomes ԾԻՐԱՆԻ/TSIRANI.
My wish is that they drop that suffix -գոյնgouyn/kouyn as it is unnecessary when plain TSIRANI is sufficient. I may know why they do it. To simply rhyme with the nickname of the Flag- Yerakuyn/Yeragouyn/ ԵՌԱ-ԳՈՅՆ/TRI-COLOR.
Let us take this ro the extreme and rename the colors - Krmagouyn, Kaptagouyn and Tsiaragouyn. :silly:**
**Whatever happened to that ridiculous narinjakakakakouyn? Like Narinj/orange is a native Armenian fruit? :jester: :goof:
Except maybe in in Kilika?
Do others the suffix color to every color? Like Brown is brown, orange is orange, violet is violet with no added color.
====
Ինծի Համար Կայ Երեք Գոյն` Կարմիր, Կապոյտ, Ծիրանագոյն. Բացուեցաւ Նիկոլ Աղաբաբեանի Նկարներու Ցուցահանդէսը
====
http://www.yerakouyn.com/?p=62311

Սեպտեմբեր 3-ին ՀՀ սփիւռքի նախարար Հրանոյշ Յակոբեան մասնակցեցաւ Նկարիչներու միութեան ցուցասրահին մէջ գեղանկարիչ, նկարիչներու միութեան անդամ Նիկոլ Աղաբաբեանի 50-ամեակին նուիրուած ցուցահանդէսի բացման հանդիսաւոր արարողութեան: Այս մասին կը հաղորդէ ՀՀ սփիւռքի նախարարութեան տեղեկատուական գրասենեակը:
Նիկոլ Աղաբաբեան ծնած է ՀՀ Տաւուշի մարզի Կողբ գիւղին մէջ: 1992-էն Հայաստանի Նկարիչներու միութեան եւ UNESCO-ի մասնագէտ նկարիչներու միջազգային միութեան անդամ է: 1986-էն նկարիչի անհատական ցուցահանդէսներ կազմակերպուած են Հայաստանի, ինչպէս նաեւ աշխարհի բազմաթիւ երկիրներու նշանաւոր ցուցասրահներու մէջ:
Ողջունելով մասնակիցները` ՀՀ սփիւռքի նախարարը նշեց, որ Նիկոլ Աղաբաբեանի արուեստին մէջ Հայաստան աշխարհն է, հայրենի բնութեան պատկերները, մարդիկ: Շնորհակալ եմ Հայաստանի մերօրեայ լաւագոյն նկարիչներից մէկին` իմ հին ու լաւ բարեկամ Նիկոլ Աղաբաբեանին, որ իր նկարներից մի քանիսը սիրով նուիրեց եւ դրանք տեղ գտան Նոր Հալէպ թաղամասի կառուցմանն աջակցելու նպատակով կազմակերպուած հայ նկարիչների նկարների ցուցահանդէս-վաճառքում, նշեց գերատեսչութեան ղեկավարը:
Նախարար Հ. Յակոբեան ուրախութեամբ ընդգծեց, որ Հայաստանի լեռներն ու բնութիւնը պատկերող նկարիչին կտաւները, ցուցադրուելով Սուրիոյ, Ֆրանսայի, Գերմանիոյ, Իտալիոյ, Սպանիոյ, ԱՄՆ-ի եւ Ռուսաստանի մէջ, մեծ հպարտութեամբ համակած են տեղի հայ համայնքի մեր հայրենակիցները, սէր ու կարօտ արթնցուցած անոնց մէջ Հայրենիքի նկատմամբ:
ՀՀ սփիւռքի նախարարը արուեստագէտը բնորոշեց երեք առանցքային յատկանիշներով` իբրեւ լաւ մարդ, լաւ քաղաքացի եւ ազգանուէր անհատականութիւն: Մի առիթով Նիկոլն ասել է. Ինձ համար կան երեք գոյներ` կարմիր, կապոյտ, ծիրանագոյն: Մնացածը երանգներ են: Կարելի է պատկերացնել, թէ այսպէս մտածող արուեստագէտը որքան հայրենասէր պիտի լինի, նշեց նախարար Հ. Յակոբեան` աւելցնելով, իմ աշխատասենեակում նոյնպէս կախուած է Նիկոլ Աղաբաբեանի` Գիւմրիի եկեղեցիներից մէկը պատկերող կտաւը, որի շնորհիւ ամէն օր հաճոյքով առնչւում եմ Նիկոլի արուեստին:
Գեղանկարչութեան, ոլորտին մէջ ստեղծագործական յաջողութիւններ ունենալու, Սփիւռքի մէջ հայկական արուեստը տարածելու եւ ճանաչելի դարձնելու, ինչպէս նաեւ իր ստեղծագործական գործունէութեամբ Հայաստան-Սփիւռք գործակցութեան զարգացման գործին մէջ ներդրում ունենալու համար նախարար Հ. Յակոբեան Նիկոլ Աղաբաբեանը` Ծննդեան 50-ամեակին առիթով պարգեւատրեց ՀՀ սփիւռքի նախարարութեան Արշիլ Գորկի մետալով:
Շնորհաւորական խօսքով հանդէս եկան Նկարիչներու միութեան նախագահ Կ.Աղամեանը, Լոռուայ Ձոր հայրենակցական միութեան ղեկավար, ՀՀ ԿԳՆ Լեզուի պետական տեսչութեան պետ Ս. Երիցեանը, այլ մտաւորականներ, հիւրեր:
ՀՀ մշակոյթի նախարարութեան Ժամանակակից արուեստի վարչութեան պետ Ս. Գեղամեանը յոբելեարին յանձնեց ՀՀ մշակոյթի նախարարութեան Ոսկէ մետալ:
Այնուհետեւ ելոյթ ունեցաւ Նիկոլ Աղաբաբեանը: Նկարիչը առանձնայատուկ շնորհակալութիւն յայտնեց ՀՀ սփիւռքի նախարարին` իր արուեստը բարձր գնահատելու եւ արժանացուցած պարգեւին համար, Փիւնիկ հիմնադրամին եւ ՀՀ մշակոյթի նախարարութեան` ցուցահանդէսը կազմակերպելու համար: Յոբելեարը նշեց, որ մեծ սիրով մասնակցած է սուրիահայերուն համար կառուցուող թաղամասին համար կազմակերպուած բարեգործական ցուցահանդէս-վաճառքին եւ հաւաստիացուց, որ յետագային եւս պատրաստ է իր ներդրումը բերելու նմանօրինակ նախաձեռնութիւններուն:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users