10 replies to this topic

#1 Em

Em

Em

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,371 posts

Posted 27 December 2008 - 01:41 AM

What is the one quality or trait that women posses that always catches your attention? To clarify, if you were in a room full of good looking women, yet you only had eyes for one or two, what would be the thing that would single her out from the rest? The way she walks? Her smile? Or perhaps the way she touches her hair, mouth, etc. I am very curious and am taking a scientific poll. smile.gif

I would appreciate replies from the guys. Thanx in advance.

#2 Sip

Sip

Buffet Connoisseur

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,366 posts

Posted 27 December 2008 - 01:42 AM

I can think of two things.

#3 Em

Em

Em

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,371 posts

Posted 27 December 2008 - 01:53 AM

QUOTE (Sip @ Dec 26 2008, 11:42 PM)

Body parts DON'T count, Sip. But I appreciate the honesty! tongue.gif Seriously though, nothing else comes to mind?

#4 Sip

Sip

Buffet Connoisseur

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,366 posts

Posted 27 December 2008 - 02:45 AM

In all seriousness, the hardest part of this exercise for me is imagining myself in a room full of beautiful women... you mean like a real real room or like a chatroom? tongue.gif

But now my serious serious answer ... I guess in a situation like that, obviously I would first notice the obvious stuff ... looks, confidence, demeanor, balance between trashiness and style, and so forth. But I personally tend to make a note of all sorts of small details that say a lot about a person like how they listen to others and talk ... are they more of the "me me me oh my gosh oh my gosh me yah like me I like oh yah like me I me me whateverrrrrrrrr" kind of talkers or more of the type that tend to express their thoughts through more complete sentences with fewer filler-words.

So I guess I have to say a good looking woman that is well spoken but NOT condescending or full of herself really gets my attention. I like the kinds of people that are impressive without trying ... after 10 seconds of hearing them speak you get the impression that they got it going ooooon but without them having to brag about themselves one bit ... you know what I mean?

#5 MosJan

MosJan

Էլի ԼաՎա

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 31,196 posts

Posted 27 December 2008 - 02:56 AM

QUOTE (Em @ Dec 26 2008, 11:41 PM)
What is the one quality or trait that women posses that always catches your attention? To clarify, if you were in a room full of good looking women, yet you only had eyes for one or two, what would be the thing that would single her out from the rest? The way she walks? Her smile? Or perhaps the way she touches her hair, mouth, etc. I am very curious and am taking a scientific poll. smile.gif

I would appreciate replies from the guys. Thanx in advance.

es Sklliroz@ vay es s@klirozz@

moratsel em

lav espes asem uremn room full of Woomen is havaqum mez dziyn es talis smile.gif menq el qo Hartsi patasxan@ k@tanq

#6 MosJan

MosJan

Էլի ԼաՎա

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 31,196 posts

Posted 27 December 2008 - 02:57 AM

bayst che chi lini etqan k@nik mek senyaki mej .... che e babam yes dzuk b@rnelu g@nam aveli lava

#7 Azat

Azat

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,969 posts
  • Interests:wine, beer, food, art, jokes

Posted 27 December 2008 - 12:05 PM

QUOTE (Sip @ Dec 26 2008, 11:42 PM)

I assume you mean smile and confidence like me?

#8 Sip

Sip

Buffet Connoisseur

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,366 posts

Posted 27 December 2008 - 02:41 PM

QUOTE (Azat @ Dec 27 2008, 12:05 PM)
I assume you mean smile and confidence like me?

If that's what you want to call them suuuuuuure biggrin.gif

#9 ED

ED

Քեռի

• Nobility
  • 5,960 posts
  • Interests:Music, traveling, Salvador Dali, Tolstoy, Sevak, Charents
    wine, sushi and lots lots more

Posted 27 December 2008 - 07:16 PM

Em Jan, #1 hamestuyun # 2 vor kinne iren kanatsi pes e pahum, aysinqen votov dzerov txamartkats xosaktsutyan mej chi enknum
Kine misht pity hashvenkat lini

hnuts xosk ka asume

Knoj votq@ gone kes qayl Txamartuts het petq e lini, estex texina nshel vor txamartu koxka kangnats wink.gif

#10 Ashot

Ashot

www.HyeForum.com

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,080 posts
  • Interests:Anything and Everything

Posted 28 December 2008 - 09:47 PM

hima chem haskanum et senyakn ura???

Em jan, ankextsoren asats, mi ban ka qo harci mech vor indz chi hagecnum liovin patasxan talu... ayt oryortneri michic petqe @ntrenq mez apaga? te zhamanak anckacnel? te mtovi patkeracnenq mez et oryortneri het? harci chem haskanum...

amen paragan tarber patasxan kunena..

without clarifications the original question seemed much better - What is the one quality or trait that women posses that always catches your attention? - physical appearance - including hair style, makeup, clothing, walking, talking and smiling.

#11 Em

Em

Em

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,371 posts

Posted 30 December 2008 - 01:33 PM

Thank you all for the replies. I would like to make the following points:

1. There are rooms full of beautiful women everywhere you look. ALL women are beautiful! smile.gif

2. Sip, I really like your response. I really, really, really like your response.

3. Movses. No fair. I still want an answer. Please. your not old enough to be so forgetful.

4. Azat, as I get older I am beginning to understand that with a nice smile and total confidence, anyone can pretty much "sell" anything. Including themselves.

5. Ashot, the point was not to seperate them in any way. That is why I mentioned "a room full of good looking women". I wanted the reader to conjur up an image of what that would mean for him. And I don't understand why you keep seperating the "good" girls from the "bad" ones. I don't think of people in such absolute catergories. We are all "good" and "bad". I understand what you mean by it but I don't think it is relevant to your being attracted to a women from just looking at her initially. (Unless of course you can tell just by looking at a girl whether she is "good".) smile.gif

Finally, Qeri jan, I would agree with your statement. And I appreciate hamestutyun in women also. But I have to say that it is easier and much more likely for a woman to conduct herself as a woman when the man next to her is a man. It is much more difficult when you are dealing with a boy acting like a man. It is very hard to defer to someone when that person is below you in education, manners, upbringing, etc., yet he insists that he has rights over you simply because he was born male. But I do agree that boys need to grow to be men and women need to be treated like women so they step into that role. You cannot walk behind a person you do not respect. Men need to earn the respect of their wives before they can expect to be deferred to.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users