• Please log in to reply
158 replies to this topic

#1 hunny

hunny

• Members
  • Pip
  • 32 posts

Posted 12 September 2003 - 08:59 AM

What makes men and women cheat on their other half?

#2 justme

justme

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 12 September 2003 - 09:46 AM

guys cheat because its so easy too...girls are so dumb that they will give it up easily..girls on the other hand, cause they dont know what else to do..either they want to get back at their cheating boyfriend, or dont know how to respect themselves and say no...cheating is the most weakest act a person, guy or girl can commit..

#3 Harut

Harut

Վերնագիր

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,734 posts
  • Interests:uninterested...

Posted 12 September 2003 - 09:59 AM

some people just love polygamy.
plus, some people are just "cash cows".

#4 UKGIRL28

UKGIRL28

wanna dance?

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 163 posts

Posted 12 November 2003 - 09:58 AM

guys cheat because its so easy too...girls are so dumb that they will give it up easily..girls on the other hand, cause they dont know what else to do..either they want to get back at their cheating boyfriend, or dont know how to respect themselves and say no...cheating is the most weakest act a person, guy or girl can commit.. 

Well apparently, the majority of cheaters nowadays are women! Only coz they are better at hiding things according to a recent survey..

If you wanna know why men and women cheat on their other halves, then there is a programme called 'CHEATERS" on the Reality TV channel on sky tv. Then you will know...

#5 sev-mard

sev-mard

As it was in the beginning, so it shall be...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,255 posts

Posted 12 November 2003 - 11:42 AM

Yeah that's a shady show..a lot of times it is actually girls cheating on guys. My theory is this, men have always been dogs and women were putting up with it and then decided to just dog men themselves. Good girls can become slightly bad, and girls who weren't good to begin with will become worse when they feel that the men out there aren't worth being good for. Which they are not...believe me, I am a man and just sick of the excesses that we men can indulge in when it comes to cheating. Especially breaking up happy married homes...(personal experience within my family)

#6 KavorKin99

KavorKin99

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 226 posts

Posted 12 November 2003 - 03:33 PM

***Total JERK***
You pissed me off
You made me mad
You made me cry
You made me sad
You lied to me
You made me hurt
You made me see
You are a total JERK!

---Playa---
I sit here and wonder if your really into me
Or if you just like what you see
Im not a stupid gurl
So don't play me for a fool
If you think im just along for the ride
Im not into that game
Im really beginning to like what i see in you
Im hoping maybe you like me too
:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

#7 ExtraHye

ExtraHye

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,611 posts
  • Location:In a world with happy people who like to play all day

Posted 12 November 2003 - 05:26 PM

I don't understand what you mean by this Kavorkin. Who are you talking too? :blink:

I apologize if its a song... :o

#8 ExtraHye

ExtraHye

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,611 posts

Posted 12 November 2003 - 05:37 PM

The reason people cheat on there significant others is because "The grass is always greener on the other side"

#9 KavorKin99

KavorKin99

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 226 posts

Posted 12 November 2003 - 06:21 PM

lol no i just added a poem to the theme of the topic no problem babezz

#10 UKGIRL28

UKGIRL28

wanna dance?

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 163 posts

Posted 13 November 2003 - 08:33 AM

The reason people cheat on there significant others is because "The grass is always greener on the other side"

:lol: ...maybe the reason why The grass is always greener on the other side is coz they forgot to look after their grass on their own side which is why its not as green and beautiful! Which ultimately means that either you got bored of your loved one or they are not paying as much attention to you as before and want someone else to make them feel special again!

#11 THOTH

THOTH

Veteran

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,610 posts
  • Interests:many

Posted 13 November 2003 - 09:41 AM

Extra/UK -

I think what your both saying has some validity - but I think there are many circumstances and not all might follow the reasons you give. Someone mentioned polygamy - there might be something to this as well (and think of all the sultans with harems, many many with mistresses, and of women in history who have been either unfaithful or who have had "action" on the side...)...bottom line -- sex is good/feels good/is fun...and most of us know (was going to say all...) the excitement that comes with a new realtionship...etc...and sometimes relationships don't work out for a variety of reasons (not necessarily just someones fault or such)...and some feel stuck in a realtionship or marraige - but not enough to get out (for whatever reason) but they still want more...etc etc etc So I really don't think that it is just one thing. And face it - our lives of today put us in a lot more contact (anonymous and otherwise) that is apart from our spouses/significant others - increasing the oppurtunity (not that it didn't happen before...thoughout history etc)...and giving all these factors etc - it can be seen to perhaps be a natural thing (in a sense). Obviously you should make all effort to make your relationship work - and you should never be dishoest or go behind trhe back of your partner - this is just not good....but there are relationships and cultures/situations etc where a little fun on the side - even mistresses etc are pretty much accepted - you see it all the time. I even had a friend who dated this gal who was married. Her husband just didn't have the sex drive that she did (not even close!) but they loved each other - ahd children together and wanted to stay together. So he let her go out and have her fun! He would even call over to my buddies place at times to see how she was doing - or to ask where something was that he couldn't find back home etc...and she always callled in to let him know she got to my friedns safely - even talked about where we would be going out to etc etc...and it worked great for them...so there are all kinds of possibilities...

#12 ExtraHye

ExtraHye

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,611 posts

Posted 13 November 2003 - 12:25 PM

Thoth, I agreed with some of the points you made, but it's unacceptable the way males or females cheat on there other halves. Not to mention dangerous with all those sexually transmitted diseases going around.

Some people shouldn't get married if they're going to end up being unfaithful in the long run...

That's just my opinion... B)

Edited by ExtraHye, 14 November 2003 - 10:54 AM.

#13 UKGIRL28

UKGIRL28

wanna dance?

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 163 posts

Posted 14 November 2003 - 06:33 AM

Some people shouldn't get married if there going to end up being unfaithful in the long run...

I agree with you there... I just think too many pple rush into marriage these days because of the excitement in the first year or so and just want put a ring on her finger to say she's/he's mine and being blind to the fact that when the excitement cools down, things will change...either for the better (which is what should happen) and not for the worse.

#14 THOTH

THOTH

Veteran

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,610 posts
  • Interests:many

Posted 14 November 2003 - 11:20 AM

Some people shouldn't get married if they're going to end up being unfaithful in the long run...

I don't think most think this way - that they will be unfaithful (though I suppose that some do)

Its just something that can happen as ones life (and relationship...or perhaps lack thereof) evolves...and also that spark of a new realtionship or such is something very special and sometimes folks miss it and begin to crave ot...and if the oppurtunity comes along (as it can often do in our society)...well depending on the/ones situation and te circumstances it just might happen. But there are plenty of folks that I think this is never even a factor. There is strong love and partnership out there and planty of people who have no desire or even thought for anything outside of their current (and to death do us part etc) relationship...really there is...

#15 CheekY

CheekY

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 752 posts

Posted 15 November 2003 - 11:35 AM

whould you forgive your loved one if they cheated on you?

#16 Azat

Azat

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,969 posts
  • Interests:wine, beer, food, art, jokes

Posted 15 November 2003 - 03:14 PM

whould you forgive your loved one if they cheated on you?

nope. Kick(and I do mean literally kick) them out the door. Never to be heard of or seen again.

#17 hyebruin

hyebruin

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,177 posts

Posted 15 November 2003 - 03:47 PM

nope. Kick(and I do mean literally kick) them out the door. Never to be heard of or seen again.

right on!!! i like that attitude! life is too short to put up with that s**t!!!---if you accept that person back into your life, they'll think it wasn't a big deal and if they do it again, they'll assume you'll accept them again with open arms!!! how sadly mistaken they are!!! NO WAY!!! if that happened to me!!! i'll tell you, i just might end up on the 6:00 o' clock news!!! :scared: ---i'd set his clothes on fire and leave his naked a$$ on the street!!! (that's only if it's his lucky day!)...no telling what will happen if i reeeeeealllly get upset!! ---be scared! be very very scared!!---like they say! "hell hath no fury like a woman scorned!"....

#18 Azat

Azat

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,969 posts
  • Interests:wine, beer, food, art, jokes

Posted 15 November 2003 - 06:49 PM

Agree 100% and this is why most people(more often men than women) feel that they can cheat because their spouse will forgive, and if they forgive once then the cycle will be set in motion.

#19 Hye_Acher

Hye_Acher

~Հայ Աչեր~

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 288 posts

Posted 15 November 2003 - 08:48 PM

right on!!! i like that attitude! life is too short to put up with that s**t!!!---if you accept that person back into your life, they'll think it wasn't a big deal and if they do it again, they'll assume you'll accept them again with open arms!!! how sadly mistaken they are!!! NO WAY!!! if that happened to me!!! i'll tell you, i just might end up on the 6:00 o' clock news!!! :scared: ---i'd set his clothes on fire and leave his naked a$$ on the street!!! (that's only if it's his lucky day!)...no telling what will happen if i reeeeeealllly get upset!! ---be scared! be very very scared!!---like they say! "hell hath no fury like a woman scorned!"....

:clap: :clap:

#20 CheekY

CheekY

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 752 posts

Posted 16 November 2003 - 01:48 AM

if he had a good excuse (which i doubt <_< ) then i might forgive him... otherwise :furious: :death: :unsure: :cry:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users