#1 Dave

Dave

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,011 posts

Posted 16 June 2007 - 12:59 PM

Azerbaijani MPs propose starting war against Armenia [ 16 Jun 2007 14:42 ]

Proposal on Azerbaijan’s starting war against Armenia was made today at the final meeting of the spring session of the parliament, APA reports.
Azerbaijani MP, chairman of Ana Vatan (Motherland) Party Fazail Agamali addressing the meeting proposed announcing war against Armenia stressing that Azerbaijani society should prepare for the war.
Agamali related it with the prolongation of negotiations for the solution of the Nagorno Karabakh conflict.
“Everybody should join the struggle for liberating our territories. Actually, Azerbaijan should declare a war to Armenia. Azerbaijan’s military budget allows it,” he said.
Parliamentarian Panah Huseyn also touched on the Nagorno Karabakh conflict. The MP said Azerbaijani President Ilham Aliyev’s position regarding the conflict satisfies local political parties and NGOs. /APA/

Thankfully, this is only supported by a seemingly small group of governmentals. Asonk MP chen, asonk gabig en dakhem-kravatov. Inkzinknin vra ge khentan gor!!!

#2 Sassun

Sassun

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 809 posts

Posted 16 June 2007 - 01:03 PM

Թո՛ղ համարձակին: Եթէ մտադրած են Պաքուին վրայէն ալ գիծ քաշել: gunsmilie.gif

#3 AK-47

AK-47

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 624 posts
  • Interests:Armenian history, music, sports, politics...the usual stuff.

Posted 16 June 2007 - 05:37 PM

QUOTE(Sassun @ Jun 16 2007, 03:03 PM) View Post
Թո՛ղ համարձակին: Եթէ մտադրած են Պաքուին վրայէն ալ գիծ քաշել: gunsmilie.gif

When we liberate Baku, what should we rename it to? Let's hear some nominees! LOL.

#4 Dave

Dave

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,011 posts

Posted 16 June 2007 - 06:27 PM

Akhpanots

#5 DominO

DominO

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,455 posts

Posted 16 June 2007 - 07:21 PM

What about Akarag?

#6 DominO

DominO

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,455 posts

Posted 16 June 2007 - 07:23 PM

Or Baboo[n]

#7 Dave

Dave

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,011 posts

Posted 16 June 2007 - 08:21 PM

These MPs forget that we still technically are at war against Azerbaijan.

#8 AVO

AVO

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,184 posts

Posted 16 June 2007 - 10:03 PM

If that ever happens, Armenia would greatly benefit from it. First we are more then capable of defending our lands, plus liberating some more. secondly the international community would finally see the true blood thirsty nature of the baboons.

#9 Zartonk

Zartonk

Magnificent!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,764 posts

Posted 16 June 2007 - 10:21 PM

Verchapes

#10 HyeFedayis

HyeFedayis

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 265 posts

Posted 16 June 2007 - 11:04 PM

We still suffer from the War, I don't like the idea of this. But they are the bullies, and the demons its been like this for centuries.

They attack we will counter it ten times stronger, no war unless they start it.

They still haven't learned from the last war :-P

#11 karothegreat

karothegreat

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 17 June 2007 - 02:05 AM

I don't think they are that stupid to begin a war now but if they do I have a name for baku Tigranakert or another old Hay hero city tongue.gif tongue.gif

#12 Sassun

Sassun

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 809 posts

Posted 17 June 2007 - 02:22 AM

QUOTE(karothegreat @ Jun 17 2007, 11:05 AM) View Post
I don't think they are that stupid to begin a war now but if they do I have a name for baku Tigranakert or another old Hay hero city tongue.gif tongue.gif

Չէ՛, չըլլար: Երբ որ «Տիյարպէքիր» կոչուած քաղաքը ազատագրենք, եւ պիտի՛ ազատագրենք թէ՛ թուրքերէն եւ թէ՛ քիւրտերէն, այն ատեն կ'ունենանք երկու հատ Տիգրանակերտ: Ի՞նչպէս պիտի զանազանենք այդ պարաքային: «Տիգրանակե՞րտ-1», «Տիգրանակե՞րտ-2»: Հիզպալլայի հրթի՞ռ են ինչ են: «Ֆաճր-3», «Ֆաճր-5» եւլն: tongue.gif

#13 AK-47

AK-47

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 624 posts
  • Interests:Armenian history, music, sports, politics...the usual stuff.

Posted 17 June 2007 - 09:54 AM

QUOTE(Domino @ Jun 16 2007, 09:23 PM) View Post
Or Baboo[n]

biggrin.gif

#14 Hellektor

Hellektor

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 509 posts

Posted 17 June 2007 - 06:06 PM

QUOTE(AK-47 @ Jun 16 2007, 06:37 PM) View Post
When we liberate Baku, what should we rename it to? Let's hear some nominees! LOL.

Liberate BAGAVAN

While there are different theories for the origin of the name of Baku such as Badkoobeh [baad (wind) koobeh (from koobidan to hit)], Bakooh, etc., I like Bagavan, an ancient Armenian city to the south of and not far away from present day Baku. Armenians built Baku, Armenian are the major contributors to the industrialization of Baku and they founded the oil industry which pissed an English faggot among others:

"One prominent Englishman said to me that he would be glad to see the whole Armenian nation wiped out!"

From Fire and Sword in the Caucasus by Luigi Villari, 1906, page 190.

#15 Hellektor

Hellektor

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 509 posts

Posted 17 June 2007 - 06:52 PM

QUOTE(Avo47 @ Jun 16 2007, 11:03 PM) View Post
If that ever happens, Armenia would greatly benefit from it. First we are more then capable of defending our lands, plus liberating some more. secondly the international community would finally see the true blood thirsty nature of the baboons.

You think those Judeo-Saxon Turkish cuck sockers don't know the barbaric unnature of the most worthless garbage ever leaked out of the trash can of the universe, the "Azeri" Turks?

"Christian" United Slaves of Israel bombed Christian Serbia for a bunch of leftovers of the Ottoman Tyranny, claiming 400,000 to half a million Albanians were victims of ethnic cleansing.

400,000 to half a million Christian Armenians were ethnically cleansed from their homeland of thousands of years in 1988-1992 by devil worshipping "Azeri" filth, a tragedy that was followed by an "Azeri" perpetrated war which they fucking lost and the shameless "international community" treats the Armenians like the losers and are demanding land compensation for the genocidal warmongers and the “return” of “Azeri”infestation without mentioning the Armenian real refugees.

They'll screw their mothers, slaughter their sisters and rape their daughters for a few drops of oil, although the "Azeri" Vaseline oil that would only suffice to lubricate their faggot rears to better accommodate the Turkish baloney became ever so useless with the pipeline project between Russia, Turkmenistan and Kazakhstan. Billions of J*wish and BP faggots' dollars spent in the hope Kazakhstani oil would save the BTC blunder, wasted down the stinking Turkic drain...

cheers.gif

#16 ED

ED

Քեռի

• Nobility
  • 5,960 posts
  • Interests:Music, traveling, Salvador Dali, Tolstoy, Sevak, Charents
    wine, sushi and lots lots more

Posted 17 June 2007 - 09:55 PM

QUOTE(Hellektor @ Jun 17 2007, 05:06 PM) View Post
Liberate BAGAVAN

While there are different theories for the origin of the name of Baku such as Badkoobeh [baad (wind) koobeh (from koobidan to hit)], Bakooh, etc., I like Bagavan, an ancient Armenian city to the south of and not far away from present day Baku. Armenians built Baku, Armenian are the major contributors to the industrialization of Baku and they founded the oil industry which pissed an English faggot among others:

"One prominent Englishman said to me that he would be glad to see the whole Armenian nation wiped out!"

From Fire and Sword in the Caucasus by Luigi Villari, 1906, page 190.

Hellektor,

BAGAVAN in antiant Armenian, or related langueges means

BAG-Astvats
BAG-A-VAN........Astvatsneri Avan

In Russian or Slavic, Bag became BOG

I'm no expert but there is an Armenian Historian from Iran who claims this exact phrase

about Baku, it is no mistake landlords were Armenians in ancient times, barrowing from various Indo-European languages!! Armenian, Pahlavi, Mitani etc..... mostly gave rise to Turkic languages, thus Bag (k) became Bak (u) U being a typical as of that is oghl-U

There is very little archeological evidence to this( about baku) and Historians now days study what was written down by past historians
True historian must have a knowledge and understanding of languages spoken; this is the only way to trace history back
This is exactly what the Armenian Historian is presenting

I will see if I can find the Historians name

by the way, Nice to see you again wink.gif

#17 hagopn

hagopn

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 663 posts

Posted 17 June 2007 - 10:07 PM

QUOTE(Edward @ Jun 18 2007, 03:55 AM) View Post
Hellektor,

BAGAVAN in antiant Armenian, or related langueges means

BAG-Astvats
BAG-A-VAN........Astvatsneri Avan

In Russian or Slavic, Bag became BOG

I'm no expert but there is an Armenian Historian from Iran who claims this exact phrase

about Baku, it is no mistake landlords were Armenians in ancient times, barrowing from various Indo-European languages!! Armenian, Pahlavi, Mitani etc..... mostly gave rise to Turkic languages, thus Bag (k) became Bak (u) U being a typical as of that is oghl-U

There is very little archeological evidence to this( about baku) and Historians now days study what was written down by past historians
True historian must have a knowledge and understanding of languages spoken; this is the only way to trace history back
This is exactly what the Armenian Historian is presenting

I will see if I can find the Historians name

The pronuciation that Armenians from Baku use is Baki, of "of the Bak" in Armenian genitive.

The most vocal historian on this is in Los Angeles is Hovik Nersesian, but there are at least 6 others who have said this for the last 100 years.

According to the same Hovik Nersesian, the Bagratuni dynasty had traditionally been the "ordaining" dynasty who would be the masters of coronation for the (what is in effect a confederate temporary high chief among equals) Armenian king.

The Bag root is, according to Nersesian, part of the Bagratuni name. Hell, it's better than the Jewish theory of "The meychant Bigret Shappathichski".

Ah, and there is theo Bulgarian Bog-omil movement that used the same root, and, by the way, they were influenced and partly manned by Paulicians from Armenia, who then yielded the Cathar movement.

Edited by hagopn, 17 June 2007 - 10:09 PM.

#18 Dave

Dave

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,011 posts

Posted 18 June 2007 - 01:10 AM

Whatever Baku's roots are, they surely aren't Azeri. If it's Albanian, we know that Albanians are closer to us; they were Christianized by us.

My propositions:
These close the questions about the city's origins: Hayagerd, Aghvanagerd, Arianagerd, Govgasagerd, Gaspagerd (Caspian sea - Gaspits Dzov)
Tributes to our modern God or ancient gods, Asdvadzagerd, Aramazdagerd, Vahaknagerd, Asdghigagerd (but that's too tough!)
Tribute to our beloved political party: Tashnagagerd smile.gif
I think Azerbaijan means land of fire, or something like that, so: Hragerd
There are so many Armenian cities named after men; let us have a city named after a woman: Sosseagerd
Or since we conquered it: Zinagerd (zenk), Zoragerd, Haghtagerd
Or Nor Bagavan
Possibilities are endless, and these are only with -gerd.

Edited by Dave, 18 June 2007 - 01:12 AM.

#19 Hellektor

Hellektor

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 509 posts

Posted 18 June 2007 - 08:48 AM

QUOTE(Edward @ Jun 17 2007, 10:55 PM) View Post

Dear Edward,

After the recent update, there's a terrible problem with hyeforum.com

I don't know if this is a bug (if so, please tell me if anybody has this problem) or the filtering in Iran (behind proxy).

Every time I want to access a page on this forum, I am logged out and I have to log in. For instance: just to post a message (quote, preview, edit, etc.), I may have to login four times.

It seems on every page the app adds data to the cookie and instead of adding or updating the cookie, it is overwritten every time.

I sent an email to the admin yesterday, I haven't received a reply and I know it's still not working hours Monday morning US time but I said I share this with the forum as well.

#20 Hellektor

Hellektor

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 509 posts

Posted 18 June 2007 - 09:50 AM

QUOTE(Dave @ Jun 18 2007, 02:10 AM) View Post
I think Azerbaijan means land of fire, or something like that, so: Hragerd

Be careful dear Dave: the area occupied by the artificially counterfeited fictitious state of fake "Azerbaijan" was NEVER called Azerbaijan before 1918.

Azarbaijan (Atrpatakan) has ALWAYS been south of the Arax River. Calling the bogus state "Azerbaijan" is a punishable fraud.

The Origin of the Name Azarbaijan

The renowned Russian academician Bartold has this to say about the origin of the name Azarbaijan: “Before Alexander’s incursion Iranian Azarbaijan (the real H.) was an inseparable part of Media and didn’t have an independent administration. In the battle of Gaugamela Atropat was the satrap of entire Media… After Alexander, a part of Media that was called the Lesser Medes remained under Atropat’s rule. Later on Atropat’s name was added to the name of this land. The Greeks called it Atropatena and the Armenians called it Atrpatakan. This is where the name of Azarbaijan originated. (Emphasis is mine H.)”

After Alexander's victory over Darius III and the fall of the Achaemenid Empire, Iran came under the Seleucid rule soon after Alexander's death. However, a satrap named Aturpat (Atrpat, Atropat, Atropates) established an independent state in the northwest region of Iran (known as the Lesser Medes) which from then on was called Aturpatekan (Aturpayegan in Old Persian or Parthian) after him. After some 23 centuries, the region is still called Atrpatakan in Armenian as opposed to Adrbeijan (the approximate Arabic pronunciation) which is used to designate the bogus state north of the region.

The Meaning of the Term Azarbaijan

Atrpat or Aturpat means keeper of fire:

The "atr" (as in Armenian ատրճանակ atrtjanak, ատրուշան atroushan) part is clear and it means fire.

The "pat" in the name, defined as keeper, (changed to pai: Persian payidan = to keep. Compare: Armenian/Parthian Atrpatakan/Atrpatekan to later Persian Aturpayegan) may have also had the same meaning of present day պատ, Atrpat meaning surrounded by fire or maybe պատել meant պահել (Persian payidan) in the past.

The "akan" part is also clear. parskakan, hyekakan, fransakan, angliakan, hndkakan, arabakan, islamakan, etc. It's the suffix that means attributed to or specific to. Atrpatakan = attributed, land of Atropat.

The word Azarbaijan is the Persianized form of the Arabized word for Aturpayegan, the "z" sound replacing the Arabic "dhal" which is similar to the voiced "th" in "this", not existing in Persian. As stated earlier the Arabized word "Adrbeijan" is used in Armenian for the artificially created state, "d" being considered closer to the "dhal" than "z" in Armenian which also does not have any form of the "th" sound.

The moral of the story: don’t buy “Azeri” distory garbage. Azarbaijan has a 100% pure and unadulterated Iranian/Armenian or if you prefer indoEuropean origin and has nothing whatsoever the hell to do with Turkish bullshit "land of fire", or the "Azeri" fable: "az - ar - bai - ajan" = "Turk - man - beg - jan jan" or something (sounds like ar-ar, braying of a donkey in Persian)

P.S. I had to log in 20 times to post this… Every time I click “Add Reply” I get the fucking “Board Message” asking me to log in. mad1.gif mad1.gif mad1.gif mad1.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users