Azeri Army Can Liberate ‘seized Territories’ During One Week, Azeri Ex

• Please log in to reply
37 replies to this topic

#21 AK-47

AK-47

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 624 posts
  • Interests:Armenian history, music, sports, politics...the usual stuff.

Posted 23 February 2007 - 10:50 PM

The Azeris have no sense of nationalism. Every Azeri knows deep down that Artsakh is not theirs, that is why they lost the war. They got owned badly by Artsakhian fedayis who fought using Azeri weapons as mentioned above. An Armenian soldier once said "We're tank rich! The Azeri government is arming two armies: theirs and ours!" - after the capture of an abandoned base. This pretty much sums up the war. We could've taken the trash (Baku) in two days if we had advanced...of course this would've cause a major international problem lol. Anyway, in the end I hope we don't get a Levon ter-petrossian copy president someday who will be ready to give up all our Gharapaghtsis fought for. No to defeatist governments, I say we should keep most of the Azeri provinces outside Gharapagh that we captured with the possible exception of the Fizuli province. I wouldn't mind if the government keeps it though lol.

#22 irlandahay

irlandahay

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 476 posts

Posted 24 February 2007 - 11:51 AM

QUOTE(AK-47 @ Feb 23 2007, 11:50 PM) View Post

I say we should keep most of the Azeri provinces outside Gharapagh that we captured with the possible exception of the Fizuli province. I wouldn't mind if the government keeps it though lol.

I say we keep everything.
and anyway, those provinces would be quite an interesting hostage in exchange for nakhichevan.
i wonder, how big is the azeri population in nakhichevan? as in, if there isnt alot, the azeris wouldnt want to live under armenain rule, so theyd all leave. but if its a big population, the percentage of people that would stay behind would be much larger, and then would pull sum stupid cecessionist cr*p.

anyways

#23 AK-47

AK-47

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 624 posts

Posted 24 February 2007 - 12:10 PM

QUOTE(irlandahay @ Feb 24 2007, 12:51 PM) View Post

I say we keep everything.
and anyway, those provinces would be quite an interesting hostage in exchange for nakhichevan.
i wonder, how big is the azeri population in nakhichevan? as in, if there isnt alot, the azeris wouldnt want to live under armenain rule, so theyd all leave. but if its a big population, the percentage of people that would stay behind would be much larger, and then would pull sum stupid cecessionist cr*p.

anyways

It sucks that ethnic cleansing has left 0 Armenians in Nakhichevan or else it would've been an interesting deal. Unless they all leave Nakhichevan, I wouldn't want it to be apart of Armenia. As you said, they would pull cecessionist shit but what's worse is that they would maybe be able to pull a guerrilla war against Armenians stationed there, killing soldiers etc, Iraq style, even though the Azeris are not as religious or nationalist as Iraqis.

But then again, i'm not sure if i'd be ready to give up those provinces for nakhichevan...

#24 irlandahay

irlandahay

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 476 posts

Posted 24 February 2007 - 01:52 PM

QUOTE(AK-47 @ Feb 24 2007, 01:10 PM) View Post

It sucks that ethnic cleansing has left 0 Armenians in Nakhichevan or else it would've been an interesting deal. Unless they all leave Nakhichevan, I wouldn't want it to be apart of Armenia. As you said, they would pull cecessionist shit but what's worse is that they would maybe be able to pull a guerrilla war against Armenians stationed there, killing soldiers etc, Iraq style, even though the Azeris are not as religious or nationalist as Iraqis.

But then again, i'm not sure if i'd be ready to give up those provinces for nakhichevan...

im not saying we give artsakh back! im saying we give them a couple patches of land...worthless garbage mostly clear of armenians, in exchange for an ethnically purged nakhichevan. as in, we take our population our of the are we are giving, and they take their population out of nakhichevan.

i disagree with you there mate. its different then iraq. in riaq, they see themselves as freedom fighters...AZERIS SEE THEMSELVES AS OUR MASTERS!

#25 AK-47

AK-47

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 624 posts

Posted 24 February 2007 - 02:13 PM

QUOTE(irlandahay @ Feb 24 2007, 02:52 PM) View Post

im not saying we give artsakh back! im saying we give them a couple patches of land...worthless garbage mostly clear of armenians, in exchange for an ethnically purged nakhichevan. as in, we take our population our of the are we are giving, and they take their population out of nakhichevan.

i disagree with you there mate. its different then iraq. in riaq, they see themselves as freedom fighters...AZERIS SEE THEMSELVES AS OUR MASTERS!

Yeah i know you didn't mean artsakh, me neither, i'm talking about Azerbaijan "proper". Anyway if we do get a "clean" nakhichevan back, we will need to boost our population alot, as we are under 3 million currently and that is bad when we are trying to get land back. A world body could easily say that they overpopulate us and removing them from that region will create a refugee problem.

Yes but i'm just saying that if we keep them in nakhichevan, they might try and rebel using guerrilla tactics, whatever they think of us. We are hated in Azerbaijan, especially nationalists who wants all land back, Azeris would disagree with an Armenian on the most trivial things just for the sake of disagreeing with an Armenian.

#26 MosJan

MosJan

Էլի ԼաՎա

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 31,253 posts

Posted 24 February 2007 - 03:15 PM

QUOTE(AK-47 @ Feb 24 2007, 12:13 PM) View Post

Yeah i know you didn't mean artsakh, me neither, i'm talking about Azerbaijan "proper". Anyway if we do get a "clean" nakhichevan back, we will need to boost our population alot, as we are under 3 million currently and that is bad when we are trying to get land back. A world body could easily say that they overpopulate us and removing them from that region will create a refugee problem.

Yes but i'm just saying that if we keep them in nakhichevan, they might try and rebel using guerrilla tactics, whatever they think of us. We are hated in Azerbaijan, especially nationalists who wants all land back, Azeris would disagree with an Armenian on the most trivial things just for the sake of disagreeing with an Armenian.

ok you go get the NakhiJevan Back - I'l Start boosting the population wink.gif

#27 AK-47

AK-47

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 624 posts

Posted 24 February 2007 - 03:16 PM

QUOTE(MosJan @ Feb 24 2007, 04:15 PM) View Post

LOL i can multi-task you know biggrin.gif tongue.gif

#28 MosJan

MosJan

Էլի ԼաՎա

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 31,253 posts

Posted 24 February 2007 - 03:22 PM

Indznits Asel wink.gif heto cheses Mosjan Chasav
asetsinq mi Azganver gorts anenq en el chen toghnum

#29 irlandahay

irlandahay

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 476 posts

Posted 24 February 2007 - 10:10 PM

QUOTE(MosJan @ Feb 24 2007, 04:15 PM) View Post

lollllll
hahahahaha

#30 AK-47

AK-47

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 624 posts

Posted 25 February 2007 - 03:06 AM

Irlandahye, why didn't you come to Harout Pamboukjian's concert. Your brother was there... we had a blast and one too many drinks lol He's a good dancer lol.

#31 Dave

Dave

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,011 posts

Posted 25 February 2007 - 09:49 AM

With the 3 million in Armenia and the 150,000 in Artsakh, the country is densely populated compared to all of the neighbouring countries. As such, there wouldn't be a population issue if we get Nakhichevan back.

#32 AK-47

AK-47

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 624 posts

Posted 25 February 2007 - 12:20 PM

QUOTE(Dave @ Feb 25 2007, 10:49 AM) View Post

With the 3 million in Armenia and the 150,000 in Artsakh, the country is densely populated compared to all of the neighbouring countries. As such, there wouldn't be a population issue if we get Nakhichevan back.

3 million is not the true number, it's inflated. The true population is around 2 million. We need to get Armenians to return to Armenia, Israel style, but we'll need a big economic boost for that too...

#33 hosank

hosank

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 397 posts

Posted 25 February 2007 - 12:57 PM

actually, the number is around 3 million, the lowest estimate is 2.900 000
we don't do any 'trade' with the sheep...

we take all that is ours...
if the turks can take out 3 million armenians from turkey, we can take out less then a hundred thousand. anyways, once we take the land over, they will all flee, and we will not have to deport them

#34 irlandahay

irlandahay

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 476 posts

Posted 25 February 2007 - 12:57 PM

QUOTE(AK-47 @ Feb 25 2007, 04:06 AM) View Post

Irlandahye, why didn't you come to Harout Pamboukjian's concert. Your brother was there... we had a blast and one too many drinks lol He's a good dancer lol.

hahaha
nah mate, I was at the AGBU for like 6hours so i was dead tired, plus...i didnt have 60$ mad.gif

okay, he jsut woke up now (its now 2 o clock tongue.gif)
il ask him how was his night

cheers

#35 Arpa

Arpa

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,011 posts
  • Interests:Culture

Posted 25 February 2007 - 01:27 PM

QUOTE(AK-47 @ Feb 25 2007, 06:20 PM) View Post

3 million is not the true number, it's inflated. The true population is around 2 million. We need to get Armenians to return to Armenia, Israel style, but we'll need a big economic boost for that too...

Will you guys stop using the Jewish model already!!
Do you know that there are more of those who call themselves Jews in the state of New York alone than the entire state of Israel?
Being of Jewsish faith does not necessarily mean Iasraeli just as being of Armenian faith, like those among us who may not know Ayb from Ben, just llike thoe who don't lnow the difference betwen Yiddish and Heberew, does not necessarily mean they are CITIZEN of ARMENIA.

Edited by Arpa, 25 February 2007 - 02:23 PM.

#36 AK-47

AK-47

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 624 posts

Posted 25 February 2007 - 02:02 PM

QUOTE(Arpa @ Feb 25 2007, 02:27 PM) View Post

Will you guys stop using the Jewish model already!!
Do you know that there are more of those who call themselves Jews in the state of New York alone than the entire state of Israel?
Being of Jewsish faith does not necessarily mean Iasraeli just as being of Armenian faith, like those among us who may not know Ayb from Ben does not necessarily mean they are CITIZEN of ARMENIA.

Yeah true, in fact 1 out of every 5 Israeli is ethnic Palestinian. That's one of mistakes we do. Jew and Israel not the same thing but what I was refering to is how the government of Israel made alot of Jews "return" to their "homeland" from the 4 corners of the world. Even though I despise Israeli and Jewish politics, that return has made them stronger.

#37 hosank

hosank

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 397 posts

Posted 25 February 2007 - 02:27 PM

arpa, what is your point?

armenians have even more of a reason to go to the fatherland...we are ethnically, and religiously armenian, and, unlike the jews who speak different languages, we speak the same...

#38 irlandahay

irlandahay

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 476 posts

Posted 25 February 2007 - 04:21 PM

QUOTE(hosank @ Feb 25 2007, 03:27 PM) View Post

arpa, what is your point?

armenians have even more of a reason to go to the fatherland...we are ethnically, and religiously armenian, and, unlike the jews who speak different languages, we speak the same...

there is no jewish people, i agree. jew is a religion. but there is an armenian people. and indeed, we should at least support the home we left

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users