gdavidyan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 68 posts

Posted 24 August 2007 - 11:17 AM

No.

#82 Anonymouse

Anonymouse

Julius Caesar was a salad dressing dude!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,244 posts

Posted 24 August 2007 - 01:09 PM

Man sometimes I wish I had a hot cousin who I fell in love with and it was mutual. Easier to find a soul mate when it's 'all in the family', so to speak.

#83 Anonymouse

Anonymouse

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,244 posts

Posted 24 August 2007 - 01:10 PM

QUOTE(kakachik77 @ Aug 24 2007, 11:07 AM)
are you in Utah?

Have you ever had incestual thoughts toward your cousins? Be honest, not even once? Come oooooooon.

#84 gdavidyan

gdavidyan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 68 posts

Posted 24 August 2007 - 01:11 PM

You know what, I honestly think I will have a stronger marriage bond with her because she is my cousin. It's a weird feeling, and you will not be able to feel what I feel if you have grown up with your cousins. But if you have cousins in Armenia, that you have never met or were only little kids, and you meet them now, you might think differently.

See, I never even spoke to her on the phone when I was in the U.S., it feels like to me she's just any other girl. Anyways, I gotta go see a math tutor.

#85 Anonymouse

Anonymouse

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,244 posts

Posted 24 August 2007 - 01:14 PM

QUOTE(gdavidyan @ Aug 24 2007, 02:11 PM)
You know what, I honestly think I will have a stronger marriage bond with her because she is my cousin. It's a weird feeling, and you will not be able to feel what I feel if you have grown up with your cousins. But if you have cousins in Armenia, that you have never met or were only little kids, and you meet them now, you might think differently.

See, I never even spoke to her on the phone when I was in the U.S., it feels like to me she's just any other girl. Anyways, I gotta go see a math tutor.

Have you ever had a girlfriend prior to this falling in love reverie?

#86 gdavidyan

gdavidyan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 68 posts

Posted 24 August 2007 - 04:41 PM

QUOTE(Anonymouse @ Aug 24 2007, 02:14 PM)
Have you ever had a girlfriend prior to this falling in love reverie?

No, I haven't, I've never had feelings for another girl. We both really, really love each other, and that love reciprocates and multiplies.

#87 ED

ED

Քեռի

• Nobility
  • 5,960 posts
  • Interests:Music, traveling, Salvador Dali, Tolstoy, Sevak, Charents
    wine, sushi and lots lots more

Posted 25 August 2007 - 09:04 AM

QUOTE(gdavidyan @ Aug 24 2007, 03:41 PM)
No, I haven't, I've never had feelings for another girl. We both really, really love each other, and that love reciprocates and multiplies.

you have a bad case of puppy love, boy

#88 Anonymouse

Anonymouse

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,244 posts

Posted 25 August 2007 - 10:03 AM

QUOTE(gdavidyan @ Aug 24 2007, 05:41 PM)

Well then that's the problem. It's sort of your first dip into the horror of love (if you can call it that). Kyank che tesats siraharvel es.

May I also ask how old you are and if you have ever had sex? The reason I ask these questions is not to be offensive, I just want to get an idea of where you are approaching this from and at the same time either verify or disqualify my assumptions on this issue.

#89 gdavidyan

gdavidyan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 68 posts

Posted 25 August 2007 - 01:05 PM

QUOTE(Anonymouse @ Aug 25 2007, 10:03 AM)
Well then that's the problem. It's sort of your first dip into the horror of love (if you can call it that). Kyank che tesats siraharvel es.

May I also ask how old you are and if you have ever had sex? The reason I ask these questions is not to be offensive, I just want to get an idea of where you are approaching this from and at the same time either verify or disqualify my assumptions on this issue.

Axperss, 21 mek tarekan em. Vor asum em engeruhi chem unetsel, ho chi nshanakum engerakan kap chem unetsel. Ayt baner@ unetsel em , bayts es ayt axchiknerin tarber zevov ei nayum, voch te sirelov. Ayt nuyn zev@ che. Es gidem ayt arachi ser@ inch e, ayt erekhayakan ser@, da es chem el hamarum ser. Es interneti vra lik@ texer kartaci, vor ays pisi ban shat shat e linum, vor morkuyri, horkuyri, keru, horoxpor erekhek tarinerov chen tesnum irar, heto erp vor tesnum en, siaharvum en, ev ayt ser@ aveli ujhex ser e linum kanste patahakan martik vor siaharvum en. Ankam vercnovi erekhek@ erp vor irenc axpor@ kam krochnen tenalu arachi ankam@, khorhrdatu (counselor) en tenem shapatnerov, vor irenc asen vor chsiaharven.

Axperss, khndrum em khorurt mi tvek vor moranam iren masin, kam chsirem ayt pes vor sirum em, da im hamar @ntrutyun chi.

Edited by gdavidyan, 25 August 2007 - 01:09 PM.

#90 nairi

nairi

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,704 posts

Posted 25 August 2007 - 05:55 PM

I have a friend who has been with her first real love since she was fifteen.

My cousin has been with her first boyfriend since she was seventeen. They have been living together for several years now, and everything still seems fine.

#91 gdavidyan

gdavidyan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 68 posts

Posted 25 August 2007 - 06:00 PM

It's the continuous going out, breaking up thing that make people find it easy and accepting to just break up for no reason.

She is my first REAL love, and I love her to death. In fact, she will be my only love.

#92 Emil

Emil

The Chosen One

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 238 posts

Posted 26 August 2007 - 12:17 AM

Ok, we get it, she's your real love. Stop talking about her.

#93 aSoldier

aSoldier

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 787 posts

Posted 26 August 2007 - 01:07 AM

QUOTE(gdavidyan @ Aug 26 2007, 10:00 AM)
She is my first REAL love, and I love her to death. In fact, she will be my only love.

Case closed. Go marry her and let us never hear of it again.

Lol, joking about the last part.

#94 Sip

Sip

Buffet Connoisseur

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,366 posts

Posted 26 August 2007 - 01:42 AM

QUOTE(gdavidyan @ Aug 25 2007, 07:00 PM)

I understand the first and second part. But how the hell do you know that last part? huh.gif

#95 gdavidyan

gdavidyan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 68 posts

Posted 26 August 2007 - 01:56 AM

Because if I can't get her here, I'll have to go over there.

#96 Emil

Emil

The Chosen One

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 238 posts

Posted 26 August 2007 - 02:56 PM

I hear there is lots of land for sale in Tikrit, maybe you can make a homestead there?

#97 Yervant1

Yervant1

The True North!

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,603 posts

Posted 26 August 2007 - 03:36 PM

QUOTE(Emil @ Aug 26 2007, 04:56 PM)
I hear there is lots of land for sale in Tikrit, maybe you can make a homestead there?

You heartless Rhino tongue.gif
Did you by any chance sell your heart in the operating room while working? lol.gif

#98 gdavidyan

gdavidyan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 68 posts

Posted 26 August 2007 - 04:24 PM

No, I don't want to go to tikrit and build a homestead, I'm used to city life, and I don't want to do anything to make her regret anything, I have other plans.

#99 Emil

Emil

The Chosen One

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 238 posts

Posted 26 August 2007 - 05:04 PM

QUOTE(Yervant1 @ Aug 26 2007, 02:36 PM)
You heartless Rhino tongue.gif
Did you by any chance sell your heart in the operating room while working? lol.gif

No, but I sold my soul a long time ago. biggrin.gif wink.gif

#100 Yervant1

Yervant1

The True North!

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,603 posts

Posted 26 August 2007 - 06:45 PM

QUOTE(Emil @ Aug 26 2007, 07:04 PM)
No, but I sold my soul a long time ago. biggrin.gif wink.gif

Let me guess to the devil, right? ohmy.gif devil.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic