• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,025 posts

Posted 21 February 2006 - 08:14 PM

QUOTE(Edward @ Feb 21 2006, 09:00 PM) View Post
smile.gif you have avoided my question!
again, show me where I said such a thing, and if you wont,
then get the hell out of my face!!!!

respect is not just given, respect is earned!!!

What a nice thing to say to me? Thank you!!!! And I am far being in your face!!!!

Yes though respect is earned; but apparently you are not respecting though I deserve. But that's you're shortcoming!!!!!

Post # 204 under Christianity;

Anahit takuhi, What is the most important for you< Christianity or the clan you belong to?

#42 ED

ED

Քեռի

• Nobility
  • 5,960 posts
  • Interests:Music, traveling, Salvador Dali, Tolstoy, Sevak, Charents
    wine, sushi and lots lots more

Posted 21 February 2006 - 08:23 PM

I give up Anahid, you are not in a state of mind to undestand, what I said and what you emplied are TOTALY two defarant things

I ask you ONE more time, and I will give you the courtasy of being a gentlman!, show me, PLEASE, where I said such a thing. what you copyed was not what you portraied in your post to Harut

and if you wont, dont ask for my respect

#43 Takoush

Takoush

Veteran

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,025 posts

Posted 21 February 2006 - 08:33 PM

OK let me ask you; what did you mean then when you've asked me the following: 'What is more important for me Christianity or the clan that I belong to?' Weren't you asking me to choose? Because that's how I understood it frankly. Correct me if I am wrong.

#44 Azat

Azat

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,969 posts
  • Interests:wine, beer, food, art, jokes

Posted 21 February 2006 - 08:49 PM

Anahid, do you just enjoy arguing for arguments sake. Give it up man. move on. Every little thing and you guys have to get upset

#45 vava

vava

:yawn:

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,234 posts

Posted 21 February 2006 - 08:53 PM

To me, it doesn't sound like being forced to make a choice. But what do I know?

I'd just like to point out that this thread is entitled "Tolerance" - let's excercise just a little bit of it.

#46 Takoush

Takoush

Veteran

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,025 posts

Posted 21 February 2006 - 08:59 PM

Also Edward; I believe I understood it when you said "azkayin badganeliyoutyoun teh azkayin tavanank" I believe I understood it correctly that one is belonging to own nationality and the other to a religion.

Though it's true we as Armenians seem to put them together often; yet they are two different entities. However, due to the fact that since 1700+ years we became Armenian Gregorians, we often find most of the Armenians especially the Western Armenians and a good number of the Eastern Armenians too being linked and belonging to both. Apparently our Churches in the diaspora is the meeting place for both our religion and for out culture too.

To answer your question if you must be Christian to be Armenian? No not necessarily, but a good number of Armenians happen to be. But I do respect all the other ones as well that are not Christians as my Armenian compatriots. Though in my heart I wish them to someday become Christians. But if they do not, that wouldn't make me regard them to be less Armenians, obviously not.

#47 ED

ED

Քեռի

• Nobility
  • 5,960 posts
  • Interests:Music, traveling, Salvador Dali, Tolstoy, Sevak, Charents
    wine, sushi and lots lots more

Posted 21 February 2006 - 08:59 PM

QUOTE(Anahid Takouhi @ Feb 21 2006, 06:33 PM) View Post
OK let me ask you; what did you mean then when you've asked me the following: 'What is more important for me Christianity or the clan that I belong to?' Weren't you asking me to choose? Because that's how I understood it frankly. Correct me if I am wrong.

ok, I'm asking it again, and, I for one DO NOT pick and choose my freands becouse they are christian, if this very SIMPLE ELEMENTARY logic you find hard to understand then I have nothing more to add!

and I'm thru explaining my self, this is the last post from me dear TAGUHI

#48 Takoush

Takoush

Veteran

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,025 posts

Posted 21 February 2006 - 09:22 PM

I never said that you do choose friends whether they are Christian or not and neither do I.

I posted more on my last post but I was cut off, I don't know but I think time ran off on me.

I was simply answering Azat that I do not wish to argue much less with you; but at the same time I understood it that way from the way your writings came about from your post the other day. I simply wanted you to know that I also regard friends very highly. That was the jist of my wods now!!!

#49 Arpa

Arpa

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,011 posts
  • Interests:Culture

Posted 21 February 2006 - 09:26 PM

QUOTE(Sip @ Feb 21 2006, 08:54 AM) View Post
Matthew 12:32Psalm 14:1
=======
The fool says in his heart, "There is no God." They are corrupt, their deeds are
=====
===
'nuf said.

Hey Sip!
In another thread you nominated Azatollah and Arpamazt god and vice god.
We are still negotiating.
Now it is my turn.
Would you consider me nominating you as Pope, as you seem to know more about that hate mongers’ handbook?
It is beyond me how some will disseminate such hate and label it love.
We were incredulous when the Islamic world went on a rampage about a cartoon when our defenders of the faith here flew the handle about my so much milder spoof about that “book”’s “Astuats anitsyal” language. Of course, they did not burn embassies and places of worship… yet.

#50 aSoldier

aSoldier

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 787 posts

Posted 21 February 2006 - 11:48 PM

QUOTE(Sip @ Feb 21 2006, 08:02 PM) View Post
"The fool says in his heart, "There is no God." They are corrupt, their deeds are vile; there is no one who does good."
"Whosoever speaketh against the Holy Ghost, it shall not be forgiven him, neither in this world, neither in the world to come."
Get it? Do you see the judgemental, condescending, closed-minded tone in those quotes at all? I figured what better way to illustrate my point that the Bible itself. Especially since you seem to be so fond of it! Just to translate to non-biblical terms, the first one basically says those who don't believe in God are corrupt and bad people. The second one says even if you just say something bad about God, you go to Hell. That's what I have been talking about.

There are two sides to choose from, Sip. You are either on God's side, or the devil's.

If you choose to disbelieve God, you are on the devil's side. Get it?

#51 Sip

Sip

Buffet Connoisseur

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,366 posts

Posted 22 February 2006 - 12:03 AM

QUOTE(sSebB @ Feb 21 2006, 11:48 PM) View Post
There are two sides to choose from, Sip. You are either on God's side, or the devil's.

If you choose to disbelieve God, you are on the devil's side. Get it?

No I don't get it. Because you are wrong.

#52 Sip

Sip

Buffet Connoisseur

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,366 posts

Posted 22 February 2006 - 12:07 AM

QUOTE(Arpa @ Feb 21 2006, 09:26 PM) View Post
Would you consider me nominating you as Pope, as you seem to know more about that hate mongers’ handbook?

For that, I have google to thank smile.gif But I'll kindly pass on the Pope offer. I don't think I could do it with a straight face ... or look myself in the mirror in the morning.

#53 aSoldier

aSoldier

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 787 posts

Posted 22 February 2006 - 12:25 AM

QUOTE(Sip @ Feb 22 2006, 05:03 PM) View Post
No I don't get it. Because you are wrong.

And you claim we are closed-minded?

Edited by sSebB, 22 February 2006 - 12:26 AM.

#54 Sip

Sip

Buffet Connoisseur

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,366 posts

Posted 22 February 2006 - 12:29 AM

QUOTE(sSebB @ Feb 22 2006, 12:25 AM) View Post
And you claim we are closed-minded?

You are saying "you're either on God's side or the devil's side". Yah, I'd say that's pretty closed minded if you only see the world as black and white like that.

#55 MosJan

MosJan

Էլի ԼաՎա

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 31,285 posts

Posted 22 February 2006 - 12:41 AM

QUOTE(Sip @ Feb 21 2006, 10:07 PM) View Post
For that, I have google to thank smile.gif But I'll kindly pass on the Pope offer. I don't think I could do it with a straight face ... or look myself in the mirror in the morning.

Sip Are you Sure ???

Sip pope gets a new 4x4 Jeep every 30 to 40 days - for freee - all you need to do is pray 3 or 4 times a day
has a pass to every single Buffet on planet earth and beyond
has no need for a winch - to get out of neck deeeeppp shit - all it takes is 2 or 3 prers and a magic wand - and walllaaaa the jeep is cleaned -
stereo system ?? no need you can have the whole orchestra - even HArout Pambukjyan on your XM just for you

the only dawn side is you need to remain single for the rest of your life on planet earth, and you still going to be a MOd in HyeForum

#56 Takoush

Takoush

Veteran

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,025 posts

Posted 22 February 2006 - 12:48 AM

Tse tse tse.....is it nice Moso jan to make fun of Pope like that?

Amot che me? Inch bid ese Asdvadz Baban? huh.gif ohmy.gif

Lav vor Pope in fun genes gor yev voch teh mer Hay Gatoghigosin. smile.gif

Edited by Anahid Takouhi, 22 February 2006 - 12:52 AM.

#57 Takoush

Takoush

Veteran

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,025 posts

Posted 22 February 2006 - 12:55 AM

Moso jan; Ede gouze neh togh heds xosi toun heds xosir, that's it, wink.gif hokes. smile.gif

Edited by Anahid Takouhi, 22 February 2006 - 12:59 AM.

#58 MosJan

MosJan

Էլի ԼաՎա

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 31,285 posts

Posted 22 February 2006 - 01:13 AM

QUOTE(Anahid Takouhi @ Feb 21 2006, 10:48 PM) View Post
Tse tse tse.....is it nice Moso jan to make fun of Pope like that?

Amot che me? Inch bid ese Asdvadz Baban? huh.gif ohmy.gif

Lav vor Pope in fun genes gor yev voch teh mer Hay Gatoghigosin. smile.gif

Anahit yes anhavat chem - yes Astsu kam al Qristosin het poroblem chunem - iyl yegeretsu spasavornerun hed - yev irenst gariq@ chem desnar imin qristonya G@rone@ hedevelu hamar - - g@Rnas aghotel yerb sird@T uzze yev ur al or @ellas

garevorutyun chem dar yeGheGhetsaganu m@ vorun $20 bit dam imis aghotq@ lselu hamar en el surp kirq@ pid arach pere or $$$ tnem mej@

amen mard azat e iren havatqi yev Astvatsnerun @entrutyan mej - meg@ muysin chi g@Rrnar stipel yev gam apatsutsel te sa Asd@vadz jisht e qugin@ voch

amenen Vaxnaliq@ adi AnHAvad martn e - amen mard incvor mi pani m@ bid havada - bid hamakre

#59 Takoush

Takoush

Veteran

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,025 posts

Posted 22 February 2006 - 01:33 AM

Sxal pan me chesir Movses jan; yes al ampoghch gyanks Yegeghetsi katsadz em; yev sagayn gimanam verchers hos family radio on FM 94.7 vor Asdvadzapanoutyan masin ge xosin vor teh aveli lav eh toun minagt doune aghotes yev Avedaranen gartas mas me amen giragi or zororinag kan teh Yegeghetsi yertas. Hantibadz em kahananer yev yeretsginner vor ammenen aveli badouhasnern en. Anang vor yes al esgesadz em Yegeghetsi chertal. Iraganoutyan meche 10 amis eh Yegeghetsi chem katsadz, douns gaghotem aghchiganes hed, aytkan.

Garevore havadks eh, djist es havadke ounenal aveli garevor eh kan teh chounenal.

Ayo iravounk ounis, amen mart azad eh inch Asdoudzo gam gouze havada gam chouze havada. Ches gernar esdibel, iravounk ounis. Pan me esadz chounim kou esadzit hagarag. Yev inch vor eh ays Amerigayi yergire anang yergir men eh vor amenen esgispen irents orenkin mech gese vor amen mi mart azad bedk e ella ounenalou yev havadalou ir ouzadz geronke. Yev gam al yete chouzer ounenal voryeve geronk an al ir kidnalik pann eh. Irave eh, hamatsayn em esadzit.

Yev inchbes anhavad marte geses vor vaxnalik eh, mer zoravar Karekin Njtehn al gese teh cosmopolitan mart ellaln al lav pan che. Vorovhedev yete voryeve azki me chi gabvis yev chounenas ou chehavadas, anadene toun antsnaser yev egoist ge tarnas vorovhedev ourish enelik pan ches ounenar ashxari vera. Sa el azkayin kedzi vera mer Karekin Nejtehen. It coincides with non-believers.

Edited by Anahid Takouhi, 22 February 2006 - 01:35 AM.

#60 aSoldier

aSoldier

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 787 posts

Posted 22 February 2006 - 01:36 AM

QUOTE(Sip @ Feb 22 2006, 05:29 PM) View Post
You are saying "you're either on God's side or the devil's side". Yah, I'd say that's pretty closed minded if you only see the world as black and white like that.

How many sides are there then?

There is life and death, good and evil, salvation and damnation. See the relationship?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users