Zara's corner

• Please log in to reply
190 replies to this topic

#41 Zara

Zara

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 488 posts
  • Interests:Emilio Pucci, Guy Laroche, Judo, Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, Israeli Krav Maga, Nature, Sports, Coins, Franz Marc

Posted 14 April 2008 - 08:01 PM

I read some of the religion posts just now.

And I started thinking.

As usual.

Why is God portrayed as a man?

Is it wrong to question something that seems concrete for many people? Something that's even concrete for those who run countries? How can people say that God is a man or a woman without any sort of doubt?

Not even a thought crossing their minds.

So why do they?

For the sake of making sense out of a world they don’t understand?

For closure?

To feel like something is finalized just because they came up with an 'answer?'

No one really knows who or what God is. What if he’s neither man nor woman? Why does he need to have a pen**? Or even reproductive organs in general? What if God doesn’t even look like us? All of this, of course, is under the assumption that God exists, which is something in question all in itself. A lot of evidence shows that humans are definitely not the oldest beings to have ever lived. Look at a bats skeletal structure and a humans skeletal structure. They look almost identical. All mammals have the same amount of vertebrae. Even giraffes. Their vertebrae are just larger. Neither of these animals are really that old considering the 'age' of the Earth either and humans have similarities to them in one way or another. So why are humans the 'models' of God? Where did God even come from? Did another being make God? Who or what was or is that being? How was God created and why? Who created the creator of God? Why? Will this cycle ever end?

A few more thoughts.

There are more women in college than men. As technology grows the demand for hard labor gets weaker and weaker. Is this going to shift anything in the way things are run in this society? If more women are educated where does that leave men? Hard labor? Women are becoming more and more influential as time passes by. Look at Clinton and Pelosi. They are very powerful and influential women. What about the moral and social values of Sweden? Will this western society eventually become female oriented? Or will it stay the same way? Maybe break even - 50/50? Will religion change its perspective? It definitely influences the way people think. Will more people begin to lose faith in something that was once concrete?

#42 Zara

Zara

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 488 posts
  • Interests:Emilio Pucci, Guy Laroche, Judo, Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, Israeli Krav Maga, Nature, Sports, Coins, Franz Marc

Posted 14 April 2008 - 08:33 PM

I think I goofed somewhere in the above post. I wish editing time was longer. sleep.gif

#43 Ashot

Ashot

www.HyeForum.com

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,080 posts
  • Interests:Anything and Everything

Posted 14 April 2008 - 09:23 PM

Zara jan, I will write something to you see if you can understand this - Read it fast, don't stop to think about it!!

Zara jan, I sohlud tlel you taht semoitems you dno't need to whrigt the crorcet wdors for semonoe to undresatnd the maneing of the wrods, atuclaly it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.

Don't worry to much!!! wink.gif

#44 Zara

Zara

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 488 posts

Posted 14 April 2008 - 09:35 PM

QUOTE (Ashot @ Apr 14 2008, 07:23 PM)
Zara jan, I will write something to you see if you can understand this - Read it fast, don't stop to think about it!!

Zara jan, I sohlud tlel you taht semoitems you dno't need to whrigt the crorcet wdors for semonoe to undresatnd the maneing of the wrods, atuclaly it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.

Don't worry to much!!! wink.gif

Yeah, I got it. Ash, you're a funny guy. You know that? thank you.

I was thinking more along the lines of an entire couple of phrases and sentences. I don't think I said exactly what I meant. That can lead to some really ugly confrontation and confusion. I think.

I guess.

I also wanted to say a few more things that I didn't even think about until I just read the post.

Edited by Zara, 14 April 2008 - 09:39 PM.

#45 Ashot

Ashot

www.HyeForum.com

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,080 posts

Posted 14 April 2008 - 09:43 PM

Was it easy to understand Zar jan?

#46 Zara

Zara

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 488 posts

Posted 14 April 2008 - 09:50 PM

The only word I didn't get was taotl. But I was reading very quickly. It's total right?

#47 Ashot

Ashot

www.HyeForum.com

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,080 posts

Posted 14 April 2008 - 09:52 PM

You got it!!!

#48 Zara

Zara

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 488 posts

Posted 14 April 2008 - 10:00 PM

Do I get a prize? Maybe a party? hint, hint. naughty.gif

should I say what I didn't say? There's more. Or is it totally uninteresting and I should stop? Or am I going to far into something that I shouldn't in public?

Edited by Zara, 14 April 2008 - 10:11 PM.

#49 Aratta-Kingdom

Aratta-Kingdom

www.ArmaniKingdom.com

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,234 posts

Posted 14 April 2008 - 10:43 PM

Zara hyur kndunes?

#50 Azat

Azat

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,969 posts
  • Interests:wine, beer, food, art, jokes

Posted 15 April 2008 - 02:11 AM

QUOTE (Zara @ Apr 14 2008, 09:00 PM)
Do I get a prize? Maybe a party? hint, hint. naughty.gif

should I say what I didn't say? There's more. Or is it totally uninteresting and I should stop? Or am I going to far into something that I shouldn't in public?

WHAT there is a party and Im not invited?

#51 Ashot

Ashot

www.HyeForum.com

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,080 posts

Posted 15 April 2008 - 02:29 AM

Zar jan vor asumem hangist chen talis indz ches havatum!!! Mart mi tegh ch@h@ravirvi, myanqamits mer axprutsyun@ mecha galis!!! De inch anenq menq etqan bolorov irar sirun u hargumenq!!!

Azat jan, ova asum invite eghats ches, ba arants qez party klini?

Aratta jan, ba do aper, vonts karelia kaskatsel vor @ntunvats ches lini?

Zara jan kneres, dzevna sents mekin vor kanchumes hyur petqa patrast lines amboxch @ngerutsyan@ dimavorelu!!!

#52 Arpa

Arpa

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,011 posts
  • Interests:Culture

Posted 15 April 2008 - 05:43 AM

QUOTE (Zara @ Apr 15 2008, 03:50 AM)
The only word I didn't get was taotl. But I was reading very quickly. It's total right?

oLok waht Spi siad tongue.gif http://hyeforum.com/...067&hl=spelling

Edited by Arpa, 15 April 2008 - 06:01 AM.

#53 Ashot

Ashot

www.HyeForum.com

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,080 posts

Posted 15 April 2008 - 09:53 AM

Apra Jan Tanhk you

#54 Arpa

Arpa

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,011 posts
  • Interests:Culture

Posted 15 April 2008 - 10:03 AM

QUOTE (Ashot @ Apr 15 2008, 04:53 PM)
Apra Jan Tanhk you

oYu mena raPa aJn tahnak oYu? tongue.gif

Edited by Arpa, 15 April 2008 - 10:06 AM.

#55 Aratta-Kingdom

Aratta-Kingdom

www.ArmaniKingdom.com

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,234 posts

Posted 15 April 2008 - 11:11 AM

jogovurd jan, es incher ek xosum? dzerqs lav chocolat er @nkel asi Zarai mot hyur gnam surj xmelu. smile.gif Parzvum a duq party ek man galis vor qef anek. vat chei smile.gif

de vor tenc a ginin im vra Ash jan. smile.gif mer winerrii lav gininneri kberem. u vor uzes mer pulpulakic tti arag kberem. smile.gif bayc xorhurd chei ta xmijkner@ xarneir

#56 Ashot

Ashot

www.HyeForum.com

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,080 posts

Posted 15 April 2008 - 11:12 AM

Do ber, yes chem xarni!!!

#57 Ashot

Ashot

www.HyeForum.com

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,080 posts

Posted 15 April 2008 - 11:13 AM

Hamel Zarai bar@ datarka miqich petqa l@tsnenq, vor heto yerp ganq hyur xmichq@ misht lini!!!

#58 AVO

AVO

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,184 posts

Posted 15 April 2008 - 11:13 AM

QUOTE (Arpa @ Apr 15 2008, 09:03 AM)
oYu mena raPa aJn tahnak oYu? tongue.gif

Arpa you're missing the point, The first and last letters have to be the same.

#59 Em

Em

Em

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,371 posts

Posted 15 April 2008 - 11:15 AM

"There are more women in college than men. As technology grows the demand for hard labor gets weaker and weaker. Is this going to shift anything in the way things are run in this society? If more women are educated where does that leave men? Hard labor? Women are becoming more and more influential as time passes by. Look at Clinton and Pelosi. They are very powerful and influential women. What about the moral and social values of Sweden? Will this western society eventually become female oriented? Or will it stay the same way? Maybe break even - 50/50? Will religion change its perspective? It definitely influences the way people think. Will more people begin to lose faith in something that was once concrete?
[/quote]
"

So much to be said. No way I will say them. tongue.gif I can predict how long this thread will become and I don't want to step on any male's toes!

But very I have pondering these very same questions for a long time.

Yesterday, we were taking a very diffficult mid-term. We all agreed that the teacher has a habit of going out of his way to make the questions as complicated as possibe. No wprries right, if you know the answer, you know it BUT having ti weed out all the unnecessary bits to get to the root of the questions takes additional time. So, I observed that all the men finished later than the women in the class. I am not making any broad generalizations about women being smarter than men but we found out that the top five scores were from the women who finished first, so I was jsut wondering.

If men use only one side of their brain during any given task, and women use both (proven fact), is it because we are genetically programmed to multi-task and pay attention to a few things at a time. Say a women may do many things at once but not do all as succesfully. But a man does one thing at a time, and does it well. Which is better? Just wondering...

But I have realized in class that the mmale to female student ratio has changed drastically. ANd the guys who are in class can sometimes be indimidated in class. At least in my field/ classes. Lol. We do tend to be stronger in numbers. smile.gif

Edited by Em, 15 April 2008 - 11:16 AM.

#60 Aratta-Kingdom

Aratta-Kingdom

www.ArmaniKingdom.com

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,234 posts

Posted 15 April 2008 - 11:16 AM

berel@ berem Ash jan. smile.gif bayc incqanov enq vstah vor Zarai hamar cankalu hyurer enq?
lol ... en gisherva draman mtqics der durs chi galis smile.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users