Nice places in Iran! 4 - Half Breed and Iranyar -

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 04 November 2000 - 10:56 AM

hmm - Haw com you never told us that IRAN has so mane nice places, iy iy iy iy iy .

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
http://www.armenianb...ion=no&showno=1

o man o man i love this

#2 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 04 November 2000 - 02:02 PM

Mos(jan)x2

I live all 13 years in Holland, and I've been onlt one time in Iran namely lasrt summer, I ahven't seen all these beautiful places, I've been to Tehran (I liked Yusefabad neighbourhood I'm not sure wether it is named after Stalin, at that time it was outside the city and he may have had his Dacha there. I've been in Esfahan, Fereydan, Ferydunshahr, Chaharmahal & Baxtyari and Shiraz including Pasargad and Persepolis, I wanted to go to the Caspian coast, no time, even in Tehran, Esfahan and Shiraz I had not enough time to see every where. But I have made nice pictures, also of Armenian churches of Esfahan and Zarneh (in Fereydan).

The main reason I will not talk about my homeland or post the pictures is because some compatriot of me that you may know will accuse me of Chauvenism etc...

#3 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 04 November 2000 - 02:32 PM

Duste Irani
Posting a Picture or telling us haw nice is your homeland is not going to make you a Chauvinist.
Not to long ago a friend of min was in Iran , to visit hi s family, he has gave me some nice video tapes of Tehran , I did not se much of the city mostly his family and the wield boar hunting trips “ man I have never so a wield boar like that in USA).
For some reason I did not relies that Tehran was so big and beautiful up till i stumbled to these pictures in an Armenian Business web page.
Any haw if you have any nice pictures I like to se it .

#4 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 04 November 2000 - 02:36 PM

This is a video camera located in Yerevan, Armenia pointing at Big and Little Ararat and St. Grigor church . This gives people an opportunity to see what Mount Ararat looks like in near real time. Keep in mind the time difference, where there is a 9 hour difference between US Eastern Standard Time (EST) and Yerevan, Armenia, so 10am EST would be 7pm in Yerevan.

To me it's My EREVAN / to you it might be somthing new just liek the picturs that i have faund this morning.

Posted Image
if this picture is not showing stop by at this URL
http://www.arminco.com/livewebcam.html

[This message has been edited by MosJan (edited November 04, 2000).]

#5 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 04 November 2000 - 03:20 PM

I know it's not chauvenistic, but now I'm underattack somewhere in this big internet. I don't want to give them some winning cards ;-)

#6 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 07 November 2000 - 06:00 AM

Esfahan's pictures

Xaju bridje
Posted Image

The sqaure of "world alike"
Posted Image

Vank church
Posted Image

inside the Vank
Posted Image

Alaverdi xan Undiladze "33" bridge
Posted Image

Ps. Sorry for the bad qualitiy of the pictures.

[This message has been edited by Iranyar (edited November 07, 2000).]

#7 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 07 November 2000 - 06:15 AM

Esfahan's pictures 2

Inside the Maryam Church
Posted Image

Shah Abbas's AliGhapu Palace
Posted Image

Inside the Minas Church
Posted Image

Inside the Jame mosque
Posted Image

Char Bagh (four Gardens) boulvard
Posted Image

[This message has been edited by Iranyar (edited November 07, 2000).]

#8 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 07 November 2000 - 02:34 PM

duste Aziz merci, akasa gashang bood .

#9 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 09 November 2000 - 05:31 PM

Vay astvatz, Mos Jan, inch kanem ase vor Barskastan siruna? Mersi ko fotoneri hamar. Sk'sam me kich latsem yep vor nayyam,g'natseles Barskastan? Va shoma Farsi sobat mikonid?

#10 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 09 November 2000 - 06:05 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Half Breed:
Vay astvatz, Mos Jan, inch kanem ase vor Barskastan siruna? Mersi ko fotoneri hamar. Sk'sam me kich latsem yep vor nayyam,g'natseles Barskastan? Va shoma Farsi sobat mikonid?

Farsi jan, you know that those churches are located in Esfahan's, Jolfa quarter, where your Grandfather is coming from? I know there old people who may know your Grandfather, I think they would be surprized that he has a Grandson with Indian American blood. If we go there I think Esfahan TV will make a reportage like "a native American seeks his roots in Ésfahan's Jolfa"

[This message has been edited by Iranyar (edited November 09, 2000).]

#11 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 09 November 2000 - 07:36 PM

How Iranyar! Me injun chief go to faraway land! All joking aside, have you ever seen the Cherokee alphabet? It has some resemblance to the Georgian one, go figure! Maybe you injun too!

#12 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 10 November 2000 - 10:07 AM

Farsi Jan where can I see the cherokee alphabet? BTW check your e_mail, and soon I will tell you something interesting.

#13 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 10 November 2000 - 11:56 AM

VAy Baba Herr es nerranum
du indz asar vor Parskastan siruna,` yes asam che ?
che Steve Tehran chem yerel menak Haykakan Parskakan Shamani moty ter@. yev shat ban el chem hisum 13-14 tary a antsel.

Bayts te yekor tary hravirel en Parskastan - Vayri Xozi vorsi -

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users