Photo

I Had To Say This... A Siruntxa Point Of View.

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

#21 Zara

Zara

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 488 posts
  • Interests:Emilio Pucci, Guy Laroche, Judo, Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, Israeli Krav Maga, Nature, Sports, Coins, Franz Marc

Posted 14 February 2008 - 09:46 PM

There are many VERY good looking Armenians and they, in my opinion, look much better than most people. And this is comming from someone that was raised surrounded by blond, white Americans rather than Armenians. Plus, I think roman noses are sexy. naughty.gif

No one in my family is 'ugly' either. My aunt was called by modeling agencies that she never applied to and I've been likened to A&F models for God's sake. I don't understand all of the stereotyping. Just because one person looked a certain way that others found unfavorable doesn't mean that every Armenian looks that way.

Edited by Zara, 14 February 2008 - 09:48 PM.

#22 Ashot

Ashot

www.HyeForum.com

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,080 posts
  • Interests:Anything and Everything

Posted 14 February 2008 - 10:24 PM

And finally who cares about the looks as much as the inner personality, when you go into a relationship... I am not saying looks don't matter, they do but not as much as the inner personality, trust me on this one!!!

#23 elle

elle

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 482 posts

Posted 15 February 2008 - 03:09 AM

QUOTE (Ashot @ Feb 14 2008, 11:24 PM)
And finally who cares about the looks as much as the inner personality, when you go into a relationship... I am not saying looks don't matter, they do but not as much as the inner personality, trust me on this one!!!

You sound so assured Ashot jan smile.gif

#24 Stormig

Stormig

Still water runs deep...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,745 posts

Posted 15 February 2008 - 03:51 AM

Goodness, you are histrionic.

#25 Ashot

Ashot

www.HyeForum.com

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,080 posts

Posted 15 February 2008 - 04:09 AM

Ha ba Elle jan... yes vor assured chelinem anun@s Ashot chilini - (Assured - Ashot)

#26 robertik1

robertik1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 34 posts

Posted 16 February 2008 - 08:17 PM

Thats me.

#27 Zara

Zara

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 488 posts
  • Interests:Emilio Pucci, Guy Laroche, Judo, Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, Israeli Krav Maga, Nature, Sports, Coins, Franz Marc

Posted 17 February 2008 - 06:58 PM

QUOTE (Ashot @ Feb 14 2008, 08:24 PM)

I have to agree on this one but...to a certain extent. Looks don't just involve the body or the face. Looks also include the type of clothing, amount of grooming, ect. Those things are always taken into consideration. How many people would be physically attracted to a bum and want to approach that person? It's an extreme example but that just makes it more obvious. If you never approach the person you'll never see their personality.

#28 Ashot

Ashot

www.HyeForum.com

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,080 posts

Posted 17 February 2008 - 09:49 PM

Zara jan, I would say - you nailed it on the spot! Indeed fashion and style is part of the looks... also - I would never approach a girl if she is not proper looking, it is ment for them to have a longer hair and to take care of it, nails longer to put manicur on them... after all who would want thier partner to be a mess, and off fashion and style!!! which is another conversation - I'll continue that on another thread!!!

#29 Nvard

Nvard

Gatita :)

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 589 posts
  • Interests:everything..

Posted 19 February 2008 - 10:18 PM

come ooon joghovurd!!! take it easy! why should we care about some stupid German's words?We know what we are and we know that he's wrong smile.gif the reality doesn't change because of some idiot's opinion.
Actually his words sound like some sort of phycological inner conflict.He's trying to convince himself that he looks good by humilating others.

#30 elle

elle

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 482 posts

Posted 23 February 2008 - 06:13 PM

QUOTE (Nvard @ Feb 19 2008, 11:18 PM)
come ooon joghovurd!!! take it easy! why should we care about some stupid German's words?We know what we are and we know that he's wrong smile.gif the reality doesn't change because of some idiot's opinion.
Actually his words sound like some sort of phycological inner conflict.He's trying to convince himself that he looks good by humilating others.

Who are you talking about?
As far as I know there were no Germans present in this topic and who's the "German idiot"?
huh.gif

#31 Nvard

Nvard

Gatita :)

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 589 posts
  • Interests:everything..

Posted 25 February 2008 - 08:39 PM

QUOTE (SirunTxa @ Feb 8 2008, 10:31 PM)
Hi everyone, I recently joined, actually very recently, Hye Forum and I remember the first topic I read was written by a man who is half German (father's side) and half Armenian.
I can't seem to find that topic otherwise I would reply there but since this is Gender Issues, i'll post my idea here. What was written in his topic is that he is completely persuaded that Armenian people are ugly and short. Indicating that our maximum height cannot exceed 5'10'' and for those who use the metric system - 1m 78 cm.
That compared to those blonde/tall/blue eyed Aryan Germans we don't stand a chance, compared to them we are inferior.

I was talking about this smile.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users