• Please log in to reply
175 replies to this topic

#1 Arturian

Arturian

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 185 posts

Posted 25 February 2002 - 08:09 AM

Will anybody teach european girls dress nice ?????? Sitting in the computer room i find none of the girls wearing proper clothes having a good make up etc. Do they care the way they look ????? That is the question! Eeeekhk ! Everytime I go back home i have an impression that all our girls are daughters of millionaires.

Disgusting! You look at a girl you want to puke. Some fatty sitting next to me with stomack open ... some scarrrrryyyyyyy view here guys! I am out of here!!! : ))))))))) See you in couple of hours. : ))

#2 hasmiek

hasmiek

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 101 posts
  • Interests:arts and humans

Posted 25 February 2002 - 08:31 AM

wow artur; makes me wonder how you look!

#3 Arturian

Arturian

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 185 posts

Posted 25 February 2002 - 11:06 AM

quote:
Originally posted by hasmiek:
wow artur; makes me wonder how you look!

Armenian style, girl.. black jeans, black suede shoes and black shirt aaand black socks. Today i am all black. Cool, ha? ))

#4 Arturian

Arturian

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 185 posts

Posted 25 February 2002 - 11:17 AM

BTW, am I the only one here, but when i look at an average english girl, dressed as explined before, i have a feeling that they are dirty. looool Seriously, bad make up, but taste with unwashed for weeks head makes me feel such way!

God, i couldn't believe when found out that some english girls don't wash their heads for weeks !!! Yeeeeekh ...

[ February 25, 2002: Message edited by: ARTURian ]

#5 bellthecat

bellthecat

A poor kitty, lost in the rain.

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,643 posts
  • Interests:mreowing purring snuggling sleeping

Posted 25 February 2002 - 03:01 PM

Arturian ...do you actually live in Armenia

From what I've seen most women in Armenia either either dress to look like sluts (seriously, sometimes ludicrously, bad makeup and seriouly bad-taste clothes) or they look as if they have just spent the last week digging up a field of potatoes.

Is there an Armenian equivalent of an "English rose" - maybe under all the trashy surface there might be a few, but would a true "rose" ever wear such stuff?

#6 Anshnork

Anshnork

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 50 posts
  • Interests:Art, history, philosophy, theology, politics, literature, & music.

Posted 25 February 2002 - 04:24 PM

Arthur-
If you live in Armenia, where are you coming in contact with European girls??

#7 MosJan

MosJan

Էլի ԼաՎա

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 31,242 posts

Posted 25 February 2002 - 04:33 PM

Artour ?
proper clothes -do they need have some sort of uniform on ???

and whets PROPER to you Arthur ???

>>> having a good make up etc <<<

I was under impression that you do not like nothing that's not natural.

#8 MosJan

MosJan

Էլի ԼաՎա

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 31,242 posts

Posted 25 February 2002 - 04:54 PM

will it's not for everyone and not for going to school and most of the public places, but not everyone releases this and this sort of clouding is not made for everyone to if you have the body for this, and if your going to dancing it's ok, but not for church going.
Posted Image
Posted Image

women's Low-Rise Boot-Cut Jeans

A cool combination of our Boot-Cut and Low-Rise jeans!. Low on waist, straight through hip and thigh, with flare slightly below the knee. Five pockets, belt loops, zip fly, and button closure

MAn it's good staf

#9 Azat

Azat

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,969 posts
  • Interests:wine, beer, food, art, jokes

Posted 25 February 2002 - 07:12 PM

Steve, I completely disagree with you. Armenian women look pretty and dress very chic in many parts of Armenia especially in the capital city. No question there are people in Armenia and in UK and in all the other countries in the world that do not meet the standard of "prettiness" as defined by us, but the words that you used are very inappropriate.

#10 khodja

khodja

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,295 posts
  • Interests:genocide recognition

Posted 25 February 2002 - 08:31 PM

When I visited Armenia I was impressed by the number of women who were very attractive and fashionably dressed, especially in Yerevan and in Gyumri. In the smaller rural towns, I did not see this. I can assure you that having travelled around the globe in show business circles and with family that are in the fashion field that my standards are quite high. I am sure Steve (Bellthecat) has never been to Yerevan or Gyumri to make a genuine asssssment.

As for Artur, he should have a few drinks and loosen his tie. I hope his wife is as repressed as he is and only wants make love when she wants to get pregnant. Otherwise the poor woman is the living life of a nun.

#11 Arturian

Arturian

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 185 posts

Posted 25 February 2002 - 09:46 PM

Pandukht, not sort of uniform, but wear something that suits them. Russian girls dress 5000 times better than English girls or Greek girls here.

Anshnork, currently I am studying in England.

Pandukt, these kind of clothes are crap. It shoud be something nicer. The thing you showed seems as cheap second hand clothes. This kind of staff english girls wear.

The only time they look more or less good is when they go to balls or discos (even in dicos some fatties dress in order to scare people around

They don't care the way they look, they just wear something. It is obvious.

#12 Juggernaut

Juggernaut

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 275 posts
  • Interests:Always changing

Posted 25 February 2002 - 10:56 PM

Some fatty sitting next to me with stomack open

LMAO! hahahahahah , this is the comment of the day and very true, its disgusting, the worst is when you can clearly see the skin stretch marks or when the fat is 'overflowing' LOL. I mean there is nothing wrong with being fat (I'm quite overweight myself, though nothing 6 months of hard exercise and strict diet wont fix), its just the health considerations that must be taken into account....

#13 Arturian

Arturian

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 185 posts

Posted 25 February 2002 - 11:37 PM

Juggernaut man, stop it, gonna puke.

No, nothing wrong with being fat. But when a girl is a bit overweight she should dress the such way so people don't feel disgusting, you know. Cover nicely... there so many clothes for such girls which make them look pleasent. At least you feel relaxed when you talk to them ....

#14 Arturian

Arturian

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 185 posts

Posted 25 February 2002 - 11:49 PM

quote:
Originally posted by hagarag:
When I visited Armenia I was impressed by the number of women who were very attractive and fashionably dressed, especially in Yerevan and in Gyumri.

Vakhhh! Mer lennnnnnnnagani akhchikneri cava tanim! Inch anglya, inch amerika??? Akhchikner unink ashkhara chuni! Ba !!!!

[ February 25, 2002: Message edited by: ARTURian ]

#15 hasmiek

hasmiek

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 101 posts
  • Interests:arts and humans

Posted 26 February 2002 - 12:30 PM

well...

I have to say that sometimes when i'm in London i'm quite shocked by how much skin the girls show, no matter how cold it is...but if they like it, it's not our bussiness.

But I do also have to say that I have seen a lot of very well dressed women aswell out there; especially in the art-scene.

And i think it's a bit generalising to say that about 'european women'...have you ever been in spain or Italy? Women dress excellent there!

#16 Nvard

Nvard

Gatita :)

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 589 posts
  • Interests:everything..

Posted 26 February 2002 - 05:38 AM

Artur jan!
don't be so mean
As far as i remember,lots of girls in London
look and dress really cool!I haven't been to other British cities though.But they deffinitly dress horribly in the US!Absolute lack of taste!
As for Armenia it's really great in the big cities,50%-50% in the towns and almost horrible in most of the rural area...lol
Russia's probably the best place in this case

#17 Arturian

Arturian

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 185 posts

Posted 26 February 2002 - 08:58 AM

Janul, I would rather disagree about London chicks. Yes, sometimes... but not in general... especially in the Unis! I do understand, it's all about studying etc., but that doesn't mean you shouldn't care about the way you look, you know.

About Russia, surely girls there dress better than any other european or american girls, no doubt about it. BTW, I was in Moscow two months ago, they still look aaiight... keeping up with fashion.

Keep it Armenian!
Artur

[ February 26, 2002: Message edited by: ARTURian ]

#18 Kazza

Kazza

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 528 posts
  • Interests:Chatting, Getting to know people, studying reading playing/listening to all types of music, relaxing, generally having a great time and enjoying life!!!

Posted 26 February 2002 - 09:50 AM

BOO!

Artur's back! Trust you, being silly as usual. This thread's making me laugh.. fatties with their stomachs hanging out! You're terrible. I don't know which London you mean..London on Mars mabye. I'm sure it's a lovely girl sitting next to you, but your over exagerating and your imagination's running wild. It must be to say London girls don't look good. I used to commute every day to covent garden to work, and I never saw any of the girls on their way to work looking anything less than FABULOUS. And in my last work place too and it's not even a fashionable area. Not overdone, or unerdone, just right. What about you in your all black. Makes me think you look just like a vampire. Mabye you just need a little blood running down the corner of your mouth to complete "the look"

LOL

#19 THOTH

THOTH

Veteran

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,610 posts
  • Interests:many

Posted 26 February 2002 - 02:57 PM

Hi Kazza - nice to see you back & your comments are so very true...women everywhee are beautiful I think...

And our black shirted/black booted friend Artur - Mr Doc Marten / right wing / kick a fag / wave the flag goon...(unfortunatly they are everywhere too...)

#20 Arturian

Arturian

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 185 posts

Posted 26 February 2002 - 03:49 PM

Kazza, btw i am not in London. Visit Moscow and you'll understand what I mean.

About words silly etc. i ask you not to use such words. I am not going to comment on your sayings about me, I am an Armenian, and you still have an Armenian blood in you, so I will have to show respect. If you'd be an english girl, i would act differently.

I ask moderators to delete Kazzas signiture. It is disrespectful to us and disgraceful for an armenian girl to post such things in public. PandukhT pls reply and tell wether you are going to ask Kazza to change it. It is an armenian forum, and members should respect out traditions, values and views.

Thoth, no comments. You are not serious again.

Regards,
Artur

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users