#21 khodja

khodja

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,295 posts
  • Interests:genocide recognition

Posted 18 August 2002 - 10:23 PM

Be Careful Sip, You may enrage some of the people here. How dare you claim that Christ was a JEW?????????

#22 Sip

Sip

Buffet Connoisseur

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,366 posts

Posted 19 August 2002 - 11:04 AM

quote:
Originally posted by hagarag:
Be Careful Sip, You may enrage some of the people here. How dare you claim that Christ was a JEW?????????

Yah you are right! But I bet you no one would get enraged when I claimed Jesus was Armenian

#23 Sip

Sip

Buffet Connoisseur

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,366 posts

Posted 19 August 2002 - 11:14 AM

quote:
Originally posted by HOVSEP KASHISHIAN:
Sip,lets start somthing togather,and we might get rich fast,what do you say.

Hmmmm ... that's NOT a bad idea at all! I actually got ordained as a minister once online ... I think it was for ULC (Universal Life Church) They gave me my certificate and everything. I think I am qualified by law to marry people in most states but I am not 100% sure. I'll have to go find that certificate and also work on my "halleluja" and "amen" saying skills. Can you handle the money side? All you have to do is answer the phone and just take the orders.

---
On a more serious note: What is our argument now? The thread started off by saying that some things (or many things) in the church are clearly outdated and in need of change. I don't think anyone has disagreed with that so far ... am I right?

#24 joseph

joseph

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 217 posts
  • Interests:SOCCER

Posted 19 August 2002 - 11:47 AM

Yes he was a jew but after living 33 years amongst them he gave up on them and cast them out what they do,they killed their massaia and king saying his bloode is on us and our children.his deciples went to the greeks and ARMENIANS who exepted him as their savior, the jews after 2000 years still waiting for the massaia that they killed.

#25 joseph

joseph

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 217 posts

Posted 19 August 2002 - 11:55 AM

Sip,can you heal people by puting your hand on them and say HEEEEEEEEL,thats the only way that we can open peoples walets and get to their bank acounts,let me know.

#26 joseph

joseph

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 217 posts

Posted 19 August 2002 - 12:00 AM

And if you can do that lets try by puting your hand on Hagarags head and see if you can heale him, i think we can make some money from him,what do you think about the idia.

#27 nairi

nairi

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,704 posts

Posted 19 August 2002 - 02:28 AM

Hey, leave Hagarag alone. He can't help it. He's only 7/8th Armenian. How would you feel?

Nairi

#28 joseph

joseph

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 217 posts

Posted 19 August 2002 - 05:48 AM

Nairi,how do i know,i did not go through that experiance of bieng 7/8th Armenian,dont you think its worth to try healing him,i believe in miracles, dont you,we might be able to make him 100% Armenian.

#29 sen_Vahan

sen_Vahan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 440 posts

Posted 19 August 2002 - 06:11 AM

Hagarag,
you misunderstood my question. I mean give me examples of good christians as a nation. I think there are true christians among all the christian nations including armenians. You should probably read something about christian monks - orthodox and catholic,etc (not all of them obviously), their lives and principles. By the way if you red Dostoevsky's "karamazov brothers" then how is Starez Zosima? (he was a male...
Actually, the statement of "true or non-true christians" is vague. Whom you call true christians?It goes without saying that the masses cannot be truely religious, so, one can find only exceptions among all the nations. And among armenians as well.
Vahan

#30 nairi

nairi

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,704 posts

Posted 19 August 2002 - 10:17 AM

quote:
Originally posted by HOVSEP KASHISHIAN:
Nairi,how do i know,i did not go through that experiance of bieng 7/8th Armenian,dont you think its worth to try healing him,i believe in miracles, dont you,we might be able to make him 100% Armenian.

What's wrong with being 12.5% Assyrian? He's a pretty smart guy, you know. Don't underestimate Assyrian intelligence. They've been around quite a bit longer than we have.

Nairi

[ August 19, 2002, 11:27 AM: Message edited by: nairi ]

#31 khodja

khodja

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,295 posts

Posted 19 August 2002 - 01:53 PM

Hovsep,

No nation which practices the true Christianity has survived. Research what happened to King Dagobert and his royal line who were direct descendents of Jesus Christ. HERESY you say. Jesus was a practicing Jew and as such would have taken a wife. Read the Bible closely and her identity will be revealed to you. Rome made sure her memory was buried, as they were being challenged by the family of Jesus for control of the Church. Somewhere along the line the Armenian Church bought the Roman version.

#32 khodja

khodja

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,295 posts

Posted 19 August 2002 - 10:23 PM

My last post should have been directed to Sen_vahan, not Hovsep Kashishian, if that is his REAL name.

#33 sen_Vahan

sen_Vahan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 440 posts

Posted 20 August 2002 - 09:55 AM

Thank you for your post, hagarag. I agree with the last post but let me ask you what is your point about armenian christianity? Do you find something specific in our christianity?
By the way, what do you mean "if that is his real name"? You mean me or Hovsep?
Vahan

#34 khodja

khodja

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,295 posts

Posted 20 August 2002 - 10:01 AM

Sen_vahan,

I was referring to "Kashishian."

#35 joseph

joseph

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 217 posts

Posted 20 August 2002 - 12:42 PM

No Hagarag:sen-vahan and me we are two different persons.If Jesus was a practicing jew then he sacrefice animals, dont you think so,they use to sacrifice animals,read the Old Testament.About Jesus being merried,i dont know about that,please tell me spasificuly where you read that.I graduated from a Lutharen School in Bethlehem,we use to go to church every morning and every Sunday,and i participated in their Bible study,i never heard that story befor,now, you take on me because i was born in jordan and grew up with arabs i hope you dont take on me because i went to lutharen School,I lived in Lebanon"Bourje Hamoud" for 15 years,i lived in Greece for 15 months i worked on a greek cargo ship for 5 years and i traveld to Africa the Far East Sothern Europe Romania and former Yugoslavia Rusia and Armenia in 1975.And i am hear in the USA FOR 22 YEARS.Beutiful life, eeeeh lot of experiance under my gray hair. :wink:LOVE YOU ALL: ARMENIANS

#36 joseph

joseph

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 217 posts

Posted 20 August 2002 - 07:47 PM

Hagarag,yes Hovsep Kashishian is my real name,I dont use a cover name.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users