• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Anileve

Anileve

Epicure Maximus

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,201 posts
  • Interests:Running around at dawn and poking innocent bystanders with pipe cleaners.

Posted 26 April 2010 - 07:31 PM

I'm pretty sure that there are virtually no members of this board who live in NYC, but I figured I'd post anyway. I'm going to try get there after work, very interested to see if the film is any good.

2010. USA/Armenia. Directed by Braden King. HERE [ THE STORY SLEEPS ] is a deconstruction of King's forthcoming feature film HERE, a landscape-obsessed road-movie romance starring Ben Foster (3:10 to Yuma, The Messenger) and Lubna Azabal (Paradise Now, Exiles). Cowritten by the Melbourne-based writer Dani Valent, and the first American feature film to be shot in the ex-Soviet republic of Armenia, HERE chronicles a brief but intense relationship between an American satellite-mapping engineer (Foster) and an expatriate Armenian art photographer (Azabal). A hybrid film-concert that explores the dream life of cinematic narrative, HERE is sure to be both visually and aurally mesmerizing. This project was supported, in part, by a 2005 Creative Capital grant. Approx. 70 min.

http://moma.org/visi...screenings/9240

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users