#41 MosJan

MosJan

Էլի ԼաՎա

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 31,256 posts

Posted 04 August 2005 - 05:51 PM

QUOTE (ExtraHye @ Aug 4 2005, 03:23 PM)
Well..... you could say, let's be a freak and run off to Vegas and get married.  Why did Harut go to Vegas again?  tongue.gif

ch@gnats smile.gif Ugharketsinq wink.gif

He was getting way to popular in LA, way to much attention from nice looking available girls smile.gif
So we send him a way – and he will stay in Vegas till Azat gives his ok …

#42 Anileve

Anileve

Epicure Maximus

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,201 posts
  • Interests:Running around at dawn and poking innocent bystanders with pipe cleaners.

Posted 05 August 2005 - 08:26 AM

QUOTE (Arpa @ Aug 4 2005, 06:43 PM)
Qaj Nazar’s son was smitten, he was head over heel in love with girl next door.

Things being as they were he could not make the move and propose so the family arranged an “aghjiktes”. He could not join the party either as it was mostly made up of women, the only male was Qaj Nazar himself. The hosting party was made up of all women, only the girls’ father was present.
So the party begins with niceties and, inches eq, tghaq@ inchpes en, gortser@ inches en, aysor andxrev ekav, then it moved to womens’ fashions and recipe compare and exchange. Nazar was running out of patience, he asked to be let to say a word. He was granted. He turned to only other male in the party and said:
“Aper, menq ekel enq mi ban khndrel dzeanits. Mer manch@ uzum e dzer aghjkan … I’ll have to say this in English. “We have come to ask you  to let our son... censored.gif...  ah, oh, uh  make love to your daughter.”

smile.gif smile.gif

bangin.gif

Arpa, I missed your intense posts. biggrin.gif

#43 Azat

Azat

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,969 posts
  • Interests:wine, beer, food, art, jokes

Posted 05 August 2005 - 02:47 PM

Maral jan, that was very beautiful, however whats in it for the guy? how come we always get the short end of the stick. we have to romance them and buy expansive gifts and have a special occasion to pop the question. Whats in it for the guy?

it is not getting laid as one can get laid all the time without buying some 50 caret rings and going on top of the Eiffel tower to pop the question.

Actually as I have gotten older(maybe less wiser) I keep wondering why ANYONE would want to get married. 50% of marriages end up in divorce and the other 49.9% are miserable yet stay together because of kids or family and such. Why not be with different people until you are 80 then die?

#44 kakachik77

kakachik77

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 737 posts

Posted 05 August 2005 - 03:20 PM

QUOTE (Azat @ Aug 5 2005, 02:47 PM)
Maral jan, that was very beautiful, however whats in it for the guy?  how come we always get the short end of the stick.  we have to romance them and buy expansive gifts and have a special occasion to pop the question.  Whats in it for the guy?

it is not getting laid as one can get laid all the time without buying some 50 caret  rings and going on top of the Eiffel tower to pop the question.

Actually as I have gotten older(maybe less wiser) I keep wondering why ANYONE would want to get married.  50% of marriages end up in divorce and the other 49.9% are miserable yet stay together because of kids or family and such.  Why not be with different people until you are 80 then die?

personally, I need a purpose in life. I also need to go home to somebody (and I mean a lover type person, not my parents or anybody like that).

#45 Azat

Azat

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,969 posts

Posted 05 August 2005 - 03:31 PM

so you are saying that you are clueless person without any reason to live on earth and your mate is going to give you a purpose? I am sure that is not true.

And you can have a lover without having a wife/husband

#46 phantom22

phantom22

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,343 posts

Posted 05 August 2005 - 03:53 PM

You are all missing the point. It IS the woman who decides it is time for the question to be popped! She then creates the general circumstances.

The best place for the guy to ask is in a beautiful setting-at the beach at sunset, in a beautiful natural mountain setting or in botanical gardens.

No guy should be stupid enough to ask UNLESS he already knows the answer will be yes. Any guy who doesn't already know the answer is an imbecile.

Edited by phantom22, 05 August 2005 - 03:54 PM.

#47 Maral

Maral

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,334 posts

Posted 05 August 2005 - 04:11 PM

QUOTE (Azat @ Aug 5 2005, 02:47 PM)
Maral jan, that was very beautiful, however whats in it for the guy?  how come we always get the short end of the stick.  we have to romance them and buy expansive gifts and have a special occasion to pop the question.  Whats in it for the guy?

it is not getting laid as one can get laid all the time without buying some 50 caret  rings and going on top of the Eiffel tower to pop the question.

Actually as I have gotten older(maybe less wiser) I keep wondering why ANYONE would want to get married.  50% of marriages end up in divorce and the other 49.9% are miserable yet stay together because of kids or family and such.  Why not be with different people until you are 80 then die?

Azat jan,we all end up dead.....just get the with the program already!Conform and all will be well tongue.gif

I don't see men getting the short end of the stick actually...if we were to make this a thread about mens and womens responsibillities/expectations/roles etc,men would come out on top,TRUST ME....

No one said anyone HAD to get married....this thread is about propasals....

And trust me 'getting laid' as you so eloquently (tongue.gif ) put it,is the root of many a mans action...once again GET WITH THE PROGRAM! blow.gif

#48 Maral

Maral

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,334 posts

Posted 05 August 2005 - 04:12 PM

QUOTE (Azat @ Aug 5 2005, 03:31 PM)
so you are saying that you are clueless person without any reason to live on earth and your mate is going to give you a purpose?  I am sure that is not true.

And you can have a lover without having a wife/husband

Azat,do I need to have a talk with you?? huh.gif

#49 gamavor

gamavor

-= Nobility =-

• Nobility
  • 5,049 posts

Posted 05 August 2005 - 04:12 PM

The best place for the guy to ask is in a beautiful setting-at the beach at sunset

At the beach at sunset I would rather have GIN AND TONIC! biggrin.gif

#50 Maral

Maral

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,334 posts

Posted 05 August 2005 - 04:17 PM

QUOTE (gamavor @ Aug 5 2005, 04:12 PM)
At the beach at sunset I would rather have GIN AND TONIC! biggrin.gif

which will make the proposing easier biggrin.gif

#51 gamavor

gamavor

-= Nobility =-

• Nobility
  • 5,049 posts

Posted 05 August 2005 - 04:18 PM

QUOTE (Maral @ Aug 5 2005, 10:17 PM)
which will make the proposing easier  biggrin.gif

I thought it will make romance easier! biggrin.gif

#52 MosJan

MosJan

Էլի ԼաՎա

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 31,256 posts

Posted 05 August 2005 - 04:25 PM

QUOTE (Azat @ Aug 5 2005, 01:47 PM)

Azat jan shat NEGATIV es mtatsum barekam
djvar@ arajin 5 taryin e - heto sovorum es te Kin@T yev Zoqancht inch en uzzum qezanits

@enker jan etpes mi husahatvi
ary du mi shish Shirazi Ar yerekoyan HAndipenq xosenq

#53 Maral

Maral

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,334 posts

Posted 05 August 2005 - 04:32 PM

QUOTE (gamavor @ Aug 5 2005, 04:18 PM)
I thought it will make romance easier! biggrin.gif

Liquor always makes romance more available wink.gif

#54 MosJan

MosJan

Էլի ԼաՎա

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 31,256 posts

Posted 05 August 2005 - 04:54 PM

Liquor ??? hmmmm

#55 Maral

Maral

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,334 posts

Posted 05 August 2005 - 05:19 PM

QUOTE (MosJan @ Aug 5 2005, 04:54 PM)
Liquor ???  hmmmm

It's not even 5pm yet...relax biggrin.gif

#56 Anonymouse

Anonymouse

Julius Caesar was a salad dressing dude!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,244 posts

Posted 06 August 2005 - 01:42 AM

Liquor and lick her.

#57 Harut

Harut

Վերնագիր

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,734 posts
  • Interests:uninterested...

Posted 06 August 2005 - 02:31 AM

in the bed, while having sex... when she's screaming... yes yes yes...

Edited by Harut, 06 August 2005 - 02:32 AM.

#58 Harut

Harut

Վերնագիր

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,734 posts
  • Interests:uninterested...

Posted 06 August 2005 - 02:37 AM

another way to pop the question is putting it in pringles box and popping it...

another more romantic way is taking your parents, bunch of other relatives, especially elderly ones and going to her home, while her parents are at home along with bunch of other her relatives, especially elderly ones, and let our parents have the honor of proposing to her parents...

#59 MosJan

MosJan

Էլի ԼաՎա

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 31,256 posts

Posted 06 August 2005 - 11:19 AM

iy iy iy iy iy

es ur enq hasel

Bravo !!!

#60 Azat

Azat

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,969 posts

Posted 06 August 2005 - 11:55 AM

QUOTE (Harut @ Aug 6 2005, 01:37 AM)
another more romantic way is taking your parents, bunch of other relatives, especially elderly ones and going to her home, while her parents are at home along with bunch of other her relatives, especially elderly ones, and let our parents have the honor of proposing to her parents...

hahahahaha.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users