Here they come!!!

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#1 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 16 June 2000 - 09:48 PM

Azerbaijan: Committee on archeological excavation of Albanian churches in Azerbaijan

TOL
Slavophilia Weekly
June 12, 2000

A meeting of the participants of the joint Azerbaijan-Norwegian
committee on the archeological excavation of Albanian churches
in the territory of Azerbaijan was held on 2 June in Baku. The
Azeri project is headed by professor Gulchohra Mamadova, with the
assistance of Norwegian archaeologist Beurner Sturfail. Sturfail
said the digging will begin in the second half of June, in the
village of Kish in the Shaki region, 350 kilometers northwest
of Baku. Scientists have said the existence of the 1 A.D.
church may prove that Albanians were the first Christians in
the Caucasus, rather than Armenians. The Albanian church was
supposedly constructed 300 years before the Armenians adopted
Christianity.

#2 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 16 June 2000 - 10:01 PM

Ok! And now, Indo-european (Persian group) Chiristian Caucasian Albanians will become ancestors of Turkic Shia-Muslim Azeris (or to be precise Karakoyunlus).
Our government is definitly losing the propaganda war!

#3 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 17 June 2000 - 11:01 AM

NEW ANCIENT ARTICLES FOUND IN SHEKI

Following the sensational Monument of Mother found in the Bash Shabalid village of the northern Sheki region, a new find was revealed in the other Sheki village - Kish. As a result of archaeological excavations conducted in an ancient Albanian church in Kish, articles dating back to ancient times were found. The excavated ceramic articles could date back to 1000 BC This opinion is held by the senior researcher of the Archaeology and Ethnography Institute of Azerbaijan, Nasib Mukhtarov, who conducts excavations in Kish together with his Norwegian colleagues. To see the finds personally, even Norway’s Ambassador to Azerbaijan, Olaf Berstad came to Sheki. According to Mr Mukhtarov, the tombs and various ancient articles found in Kish are the evidence of the fact that the Albanian temple was erected in VI-V century BC However, the archaeologist noted, one will be able to name the precise date of the found articles only after completion of the excavations.
By Khatira Akbarova http://www.ans-dx.com/news.htm#4

Berj's P.S.: I guess in the course of current week they'll find articles connecting Azeri history to the ancient Egypt. People, Norwegians have sence of humor, this is unarguable.

#4 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 17 June 2000 - 01:29 PM

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

sa el dzez ASHXAH
srti tsavov em grum iys torrer@.Sakayn irakanutyun@ mnum e irakanutyun.
uremn iyspes es mer Xiyar krtsor aderbejantsy harevaner@ voroshel an nor patmutyun grel voch miyaiyn irents iyl yev urishneri hamar.
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Hayastan@ $$ chuni ir yerexanerin Hayots Patmutyun sovoretsny, adrbejan@ voch miyayn sovoretsnum e iytl nayev horinum nor patmutyun ir yev ir aryunakits azgeri hamar .
heot ?
heoto iyspes klini kosovoyi terahan yerats albanatsiner@ voronk gtnvum en turkyaum yev urish ye3rkrneru , k@hamuzen srants vro sa dzer horn e yerel, k@berne k@bnaketsnek Patmakan Hayastani sahmanakits gotinerum inchpes aretsin Checheneri het shahumyani shrjanum. ogtvelov irenst arach batsvats bolor aritnerits arach en gnum .
isk menk irar miss enk utum .
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

#5 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 17 June 2000 - 08:03 PM

It is so stupid of the Azeris to claim that they are Caucasus Albanians when their ancestors everyone knows, looked more like people in present day Ulan Bator or even Seoul, Korea! No doubt that there are Azeris who have Albanian blood, but big deal, there are probably thousands if not millions of Turks with Armenian blood! It would make more sense for them to claim that the temples in Korea are built by Azeris! Korean is an Altaic language like Turkish, so that will be next! Eshakner! I am not known for Azeri bashing, but this really got to me!

#6 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 17 June 2000 - 08:04 PM

I always forget to put a mad face icon when I am mad!

#7 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 17 June 2000 - 08:05 PM

Ok, one more time!

#8 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 18 June 2000 - 03:42 AM

What the heck??????????????????????
What are they going to say next???
something like :"we, Azeris, are the last people of Atlantis"??????????
give me a break!

#9 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 23 June 2000 - 05:36 AM

Faking History is a long , carefully planned , political policy of the Turks. There can be no doubt that they are behind this kind of policies. After all they are the political and military advisors of the Azeri government.
We know that they ( Turks ) tried to deceive tourists that ancient Armenian monuments were their ancestors’. Of course they didn’t manage yet , however who can assure me that the future generations of European and American tourists ,who are known for their lack of basic education , will not be cheated into it. Nowadays all sorts of values , knowledge and beliefs are put forward for re-negotiation and compromise ( Globalization is the bouldozer of individual ethnic values and cultures ).

What can we do to avoid the faking of History ? Fight it with your own strength , and our strength is our monuments , our heritage , our history and our proofs of our nation’s existence.
Next year’s exhibition in the British Museum in London , commemorating the 1700th anniversary of the adoption of Christianity in Armenia is the strongest reply to this kind of falsifications.
We should fight evil with our strengths and our truth.

#10 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 23 June 2000 - 03:21 PM

Know what, the great pyramids of Mexico and Guatemala were built by the Turks! The Indians were from Asia after all, and I bet they were from Central Asia! Ha ha! The Turks also developed the Mayan calendar,built Macchu Pichu, and invented the tortilla! What is next?

#11 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 29 June 2000 - 07:31 AM

Azeris Claim to Be Christians Before Christ

Armenian Courier

Once in a while you come across a news item that totally boggles the mind.
The June 12 issue of Slavophilia Weekly wrote that Azeri and Norwegian
archeologists have discovered the remains of a Christian church in
Azerbaijan dating back to 1 A.D.
Based on this incredible claim, these "scientists" said that "the existence
of the 1 A.D. church may prove that Albanians [allegedly, the predecessors
of the Azeris] were the first Christians in the Caucasus,
rather than the Armenians. The Albanian church was supposedly constructed
300 years before the Armenians adopted Christianity."
In order for this statement to be true, the ancient Azeris must have been
Christians when Jesus was only a one-year-old baby. In other words, the
Azeris were Christians not only before the Armenians, they were
Christians practically before Christ!

#12 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 29 June 2000 - 08:57 AM

The June 12 issue of Slavophilia Weekly wrote that Azeri and Norwegian
alkaholiks have discovered the remains of a Vodka & some Shish Qabab Azerbaijan dating back to 1 A.D.
Based on this incredible claim, these "scientists" said that "the existence
of the 1 A.D. of the Azeris] were the first to dring Vodka & have Shish Qabap in Caucasus, rather than the Armenians. In order for this statement to be true, the ancient Azeris must have been ALKAHOLIKS when Jesus was only a one-year-old baby. In other words, Azeris were ALKAHOLIKS not only before the Armenians, they were
ALKAHOLKIS practically before Christ!

#13 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 29 June 2000 - 03:15 PM

Yes, and perhaps they were Buddhists before the Gautama was born!

#14 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 29 June 2000 - 10:29 PM

HAHA! You guys are funny! Did you know that Azeriz say Dolma is Turkish???? No joke couple of Azeriz and Turks online told me that!! I think God created the Mongolian race to show how stupid people can get orrrrrrrrrrrrrr he created them so people can do experiments on them!!!

#15 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 30 June 2000 - 01:40 AM

Dolma can't be Azeri or Turkish, because if it was, the Uzbeks, Kazakhs, Turkmens, Mongols would have the same dish as well. But they don't have it. You know why? Because if you're a nomad, YOU CAN'T HAVE AGRICULTURE TO GROW CABBAGE, EGGPLANT, GREEN PEPPER ETC. NOMADS DON'T HAVE AGRICULUTRE AT ALL. Agriculture was introduced to Central Asia by the Russians. If we say dolma is Iranian, Greek etc. it's OK. But there is no way it can be Turkish or Azeri, because these nomads came from Central Asia and their only food was the livestock. Dolma is an agriculture based food. How can you grow all those things if you're moving from one place to another every single month. Practically all the agriculture based dishes the Turks and Azeris claim is their's were invented long before they came to the region.

#16 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 30 June 2000 - 12:55 PM

the only food that for sure is turkish or azeri it's ( B o zBash )

#17 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 30 June 2000 - 01:05 PM

Maybe the Turks also can be credited for cultivation of tomatoes and potatoes, its all a lie that the Aztecs and Incas were first! All kidding aside, I disagree though that the Greeks can be credited with dolma, kebab and baklava as they claim. I have read a bit of Greek History, and there ancient food was nothing like now.(Sorry Raffi A!) Yet there are numerous Persian and Greek, Roman accounts of the elaborate rice dishes and sweets of Ancient Armenia and Persia. Together they developed the cuisine of the near east,as we know it. While the Arabs drank camel's milk and ate lizards and the Turks were eating ox!

#18 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 02 July 2000 - 07:03 AM

If "serious"...
This quote from Azerbaijan embassy official web-site http://www.azembassy.com/browse.htm

"...
Azerbaijan - a country with a history extending back over several millennia ... is located at the crossroads of different cultures. The ships depicted on the wall drawings at Gobustan near Baku have been dated by scientists as belonging to the end of the seventh or beginning of the sixth millennium before the Common Era.

The famous Norwegian explorer, Thor Heyerdahl, who specially travelled to Baku in 1979 and 1994 to study these drawings, believes that the shores of the Caspian were in fact the cradle of a civilization that later spread over water southward and northward, and that the ancient people who inhabited these areas were the common, distant ancestors of the present-day Norwegians and Azerbaijanis.

Heyerdahl found confirmation of his hypothesis not only in the representations of the Gobustan piraguas replicated thousands of years later by the Vikings on rock faces in Norway, but also in sagas that were written as late as the Middle Ages. According to one of these sagas, committed to writing in 1241 by the Icelander Snorr Stulasan, Odin, the founder of the Viking royal dynasty, arrived in Scandinavia on a "well-built ship" from a region known as Aser, which explains why he is frequently referred to "Asar-Odin". In his book, Snorr correctly identifies the place where the legendary Aser people lived as the mountains of the Caucasus.
..."

#19 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 02 July 2000 - 04:50 PM

In 1984, by George Orwell, it is claimed 'he who controls the past controls the future'.

The propagandists lied about the wars and enemies being fought, which leads to mind-control, the opposite being 'thought crime'.

The book may be fiction, but i think it's still pretty relevent.

#20 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 05 July 2000 - 01:41 PM

Remember my joke about the Turks building the pyramids of the Aztecs and Mayas? Well I came across a book on Pan Turanism(a critique) which had just that. The book ( I need to get the title and better yet buy it, I was browsing at Borders bookstore,) exposes the outrageous Pan Turk claims about civilization, and there was a "study" done by these bogus scholars that the Turks actually sailed to the new world before the Vikings and Spaniards and "civilized" the Indians! I knew the tortilla was Turkish! Tenochtitlan actually does sound Turkish! Ha ha!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users