#21 Sasun

Sasun

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,533 posts
  • Interests:Art, Yoga, Spirituality

Posted 15 July 2004 - 07:35 AM

QUOTE (anoushik @ Jul 15 2004, 02:00 AM)
This reason alone is enough for me to say that there is no God sad.gif

But people search and find God smile.gif If you search you will also find.

#22 DominO

DominO

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,455 posts

Posted 15 July 2004 - 09:08 AM

QUOTE (Sasun @ Jul 14 2004, 08:41 PM)
And as for Mother Theresa, again you are missing the point. Why do the charges have to be the same? They are false charges, that is the point  rolleyes.gif  I just wanted to point out that one can do selfless service for the humanity for her life, one may even die for the humanity, but there will always be people who will doubt and say bad things and call her a hoax. I don't get it, how you can miss the point... and yes, they are talking about allegations of sexual abuse by Mother Theresa to some women... absurd indeed.

Sasun, pratically the entire planet knows Mother Theresa, thousands and thousands have seen her, she had her mission that still exist... the claims about Theresa goes only as far as trying to attract the media to have publicity etc...

Chinmoy on the other hand is one of the heads of a sect that per followers there is the most accusations... if this was only about angry disciple you will expect those accusations to be in the average... they are NOT!!! It is said that they have 4000 followers... only the quarter where mother Theresa has her main mission is situated to, hundreds, even thousands have been trained by her mission... NOT A SINGLE SUCH ACCUSATION.

In your post on the other thread you ask me to visit the yahoo group of the members... You mean a controled group founded after the free board about chinmoy was founded?

On the two other yahoo groups there are members that post as well, some have openly asked to hide their IP addresses because they were afraid of the repercutions. Adding both groups there are more than 10,000 posts, against the more recent biased site that has about 4000 or so set up to answer back.

Oh and Sasun, you have abused your moderator powers by trying to cut the critics about Chinmoy from a thread that is dedicated to him... and more, you have even commited sabotage of the new thread you have build by adding: "and some irrelevant posts."

I think you should not moderate the theology boards.

Edited by Fadix, 15 July 2004 - 09:11 AM.

#23 Sasun

Sasun

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,533 posts

Posted 15 July 2004 - 10:26 AM

QUOTE (Domino @ Jul 15 2004, 11:08 AM)
Sasun, pratically the entire planet knows Mother Theresa, thousands and thousands have seen her, she had her mission that still exist... the claims about Theresa goes only as far as trying to attract the media to have publicity etc...

Chinmoy on the other hand is one of the heads of a sect that per followers there is the most accusations... if this was only about angry disciple you will expect those accusations to be in the average... they are NOT!!! It is said that they have 4000 followers... only the quarter where mother Theresa has her main mission is situated to, hundreds, even thousands have been trained by her mission... NOT A SINGLE SUCH ACCUSATION.

Not a single such accusation? I saw accusers of Sri Chinmoy accusing Mother Theresa. What is the point of your argument? A lot of people accuse that Mother Theresa did not have miracles. Do you believe she did miracles? If not then you too have an accusation.

In your post on the other thread you ask me to visit the yahoo group of the members... You mean a controled group founded after the free board about chinmoy was founded?

On the two other yahoo groups there are members that post as well, some have openly asked to hide their IP addresses because they were afraid of the repercutions. Adding both groups there are more than 10,000 posts, against the more recent biased site that has about 4000 or so set up to answer back.

That is BS Domino, how do you know what is controlled and what is not? Do you have proof? Maybe the sites that you are using are controlled, how can you tell? (Oh, I know, you are invoking your magic power to tell truth from lie rolleyes.gif )They have the same status as far as one can objectively see. Dont be biased, you cannot blame without proofs. Give me proofs not conspiracy theories of control. Such arguments are not even worth answering. And you have to count testimonies not the number of posts. One person can make 10000 post with one single accusation, the number of posts proves nothing.

Oh and Sasun, you have abused your moderator powers by trying to cut the critics about Chinmoy from a thread that is dedicated to him... and more, you have even commited sabotage of the new thread you have build by adding: "and some irrelevant posts."

You are wrong, now you are starting with false accusations against me Domino. Shame on you, you will never stop with defaming and accusing people only to win your stupid argument and project your humangous ego.
I have been posting quotes in the thread, that thread is for quotes, and I inted to post more quotes. You have criticism post in the criticism thread. Nobody took your right of freedom of speech, but posting criticism in the quotes thread is off-topic, and it is plain trashing. Besides, defaming a person is against the forum rules. I could simply delete all baseless and unproven defamations per forum code of conduct. But let it stay, or else I could be accused of being part of international conspiracy.

And the irrelevan posts were posts that had nothing to do with Sri Chinmoy. Have some sense finally Domino, you are accusing me in a rush without thinking.

I think you should not moderate the theology boards.

I think you should have some shame...

Domino, I have exposed the stupidity of one of your sources in this thread. What do you have to say about it? Do you think meditation is a harmful practice and causes mind control. You practice meditation don't you? I don't know if you sing but consider that singing is harmful for the mind too rolleyes.gif

Edited by Sasun, 15 July 2004 - 10:29 AM.

#24 DominO

DominO

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,455 posts

Posted 15 July 2004 - 10:46 AM

Sasun, you're blinded and really brainwashed here... maybe for you your view here is not exeptional, but for the rest of us it is really clear.

The accusations against mother Thersa have nothing to do with misconduct, the pont here is not about if she did miracles or not... but rather if she lived nearly in the same condition as those that she was trying to help for decade etc... Theresa faced over ten fold more people than Chinmoy, while there isn't any accusation of her having stolen other peoples money, sexual abuses etc... the only accusations have to do with things irrelevent to the discussion such as her conservative views.

About the forums... HOW DO I KNOW? Sasun if you read those boards criticisng him you'll see right away that they are not controled, because some times few comes in an post by protecting Chinmoy... while the site you provide has one aim, it provides all the brainwashing sites and the so-called hyocritical messages of Chinmoy telling how humans will be god when they replace their love for power... while he's the typical example of someone that is obsessed with power.

One of the two discussion group about Chinmoy, in its statment it clearly state that they have no real opinion... and that the site is only meant for the members and ex-members of Chinmoy... and the very, very large majority of what they write is negative... including some disciples.

If you are at a point where you believe that one person could have posted those over 10,000 posts... sorry Sasun I will have to conclude that in this matter you are delusional...

Lastly, you last argument does not make sense at all... I understand that you are angry that I blowed your idealistic bubble regarding a criminal and sexual predator, but this does not guive you the right to accuse me here. Your so-called quotes from Chinmoy are posted in an open board, the aim of an open board is for discussion, while you have no problem to read people saying how a quote is exellenent etc... but when Chinmoy is exposed for the criminal he is you cut it and even deliberatly try to commit sabotage.

The forum code doesn't protect criminals to be exposed for whom they really are. No matter what if someone was to post quotes and dedicate a thread about Talaat or Hitler, I will answer back, and I'm sure you will have no problem with that, just because you think that a criminal is a saint, it doesn't give you the right to cut threads based on your personal belief, as a moderator you have to moderate. While you are doing a pretty well job in the rest of the forums I do believe that because of your involvment in theology you should let other moderators moderating the boards involving theology.

#25 Sasun

Sasun

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,533 posts

Posted 15 July 2004 - 11:04 AM

Domino, bring facts and answer my questions... I don't need rhetoric, it doesn't count. Don't defame a person by calling him a criminal. Don't be such a foolish arrogant person, you are just a forumer not a judge. It is not Domino who decides who is criminal and who is not, but only the court and law enforcement agencies.

And stop accusing me of sabotaging a thread. You are the one who sabotaged my thread by bringing defamatory material. You have downgraded yourself into a mindless basher and you call me brainwashed? You have yet to bring any facts of crime and sex charges, period. Don't you get it that you are making a fool of yourself. As I made clear before, you don't have to accept Sri Chinmoy in any way, but you have no right to defame him. Dont compare with Talaat, Talaat killed millions of people, there are tons of facts and documents. Your views on Sri Chinmoy are based on your hate to religions, particularly gurus, and 2-3 days worth of reading internet accounts. How many times one has to say that internet posts do not constitute facts.

And as I have already said, I have read those threads that you think I have not read.

#26 Sasun

Sasun

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,533 posts

Posted 15 July 2004 - 11:09 AM

I understand that you are angry that I blowed your idealistic bubble...

laugh.gif How much Domino likes to talk about bubbles... shouldn't you worry about your own bubbles first Domino?

#27 DominO

DominO

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,455 posts

Posted 15 July 2004 - 11:29 AM

QUOTE (Sasun @ Jul 15 2004, 11:04 AM)
Domino, bring facts and answer my questions... I don't need rhetoric, it doesn't count. Don't defame a person by calling him a criminal. Don't be such a foolish arrogant person, you are just a forumer not a judge. It is not Domino who decides who is criminal and who is not, but only the court and law enforcement agencies.

And stop accusing me of sabotaging a thread. You are the one who sabotaged my thread by bringing defamatory material. You have downgraded yourself into a mindless basher and you call me brainwashed? You have yet to bring any facts of crime and sex charges, period. Don't you get it that you are making a fool of yourself. As I made clear before, you don't have to accept Sri Chinmoy in any way, but you have no right to defame him. Dont compare with Talaat, Talaat killed millions of people, there are tons of facts and documents. Your views on Sri Chinmoy are based on your hate to religions, particularly gurus, and 2-3 days worth of reading internet accounts. How many times one has to say that internet posts do not constitute facts.

And as I have already said, I have read those threads that you think I have not read.

I compare this man with other criminals and I think he should be jailed for the rest of his life for having stolen the money, abused and destroyed psychologically peoples and destroyed their lives. Yes! He's a criminal, a piece of st... a liar a fraud... and you know that there is no evidences that could convince you untill you fell in the same trap Sasun.

You will call every victims liars... you will accuse everyone of them to be one... comparing this criminal with sincere people like mother Theresa people that gave their life for other people, UNICEF missionaries etc... is attacking the life work of those that really fought for humanity.

I have every right to expose frauds and criminals and defend victims of those piece of sts.

Let me found my own sect/cult, in my cult everyone will be his/her own guru... equal, no one has more or less to teach, we are all teachers and students... no one is above that, anyone that claim to not be the student of others, and consider himself such is a fraud.

This is my new cult.

#28 Sasun

Sasun

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,533 posts

Posted 15 July 2004 - 11:35 AM

Well, you clearly showed your hatred to gurus Domino. That is the only reason you are having this argument.
It seems you are not in a stable condition, you should stop now. And stop faul language. This time you pass, next time I will edit out faul language as per forum code of conduct, I don't care how much you cry and accuse me.

#29 DominO

DominO

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,455 posts

Posted 15 July 2004 - 11:37 AM

QUOTE (Sasun @ Jul 15 2004, 11:35 AM)
Well, you clearly showed your hatred to gurus Domino. That is the only reason you are having this argument.
It seems you are not in a stable condition, you should stop now. And stop faul language. This time you pass, next time I will edit out faul language as per forum code of conduct, I don't care how much you cry and accuse me.

I have not used any fool languages Sasun, I call things by their name... you remember me one moderator at t.com that deleted and edited my posts because I called Karabekir a criminal.

I respect forum rules. As for my stability, it is irrelevent to the discussion here.

Edited by Fadix, 15 July 2004 - 11:39 AM.

#30 Sasun

Sasun

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,533 posts

Posted 15 July 2004 - 12:23 PM

QUOTE (Domino @ Jul 15 2004, 01:29 PM)
He's a criminal... a liar a fraud...

This is false accuations and defamation,

a piece of st...

and this is faul language.

#31 DominO

DominO

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,455 posts

Posted 15 July 2004 - 12:38 PM

It is false accusation for you... but the truth is that those accusations are real.

Furthermore, "piece of st" is not against the forum rules... where is the word here that is against the forum rules? I have used "st" which is not a word forbidden.

#32 Sasun

Sasun

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,533 posts

Posted 15 July 2004 - 01:05 PM

QUOTE (Domino @ Jul 15 2004, 02:38 PM)
It is false accusation for you... but the truth is that those accusations are real.

Accusations are not for me or for anyone, they are not subjective. An accusation is true if it is proven objectively. Until then it is a false accusation.

Furthermore, "piece of st" is not against the forum rules... where is the word here that is against the forum rules? I have used "st" which is not a word forbidden.

You are manipulating forum rules to get away with an insult. It is clear what you want to say.

#33 DominO

DominO

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,455 posts

Posted 15 July 2004 - 01:24 PM

There isen't anything that is "proven" objectivally, with "proof." Proof in coourt of law is called beyond any reasonable dought... and the ellements needed to come to this conclusion are "evidences."

The fact here is that there is many many and many ex-disciples, from whom there is a considerable amount that their names are known that accuses Chinmoy, with descriptions that if they are lies, Hollywood producers stand no chance against their imaginations. The destricptions are to exact to be considered as simple lies... the victims displays the psychology of people that were victims of insestious abuses, often recorded in other organisations as well.

There are enought evidences for me to call this beyond any reasonable dought... there is no way that any unbiased individual could still have dought after reading those so many testimonials... when the entire followers of the Guru is about 4000, and from a number I found, there is about only 300 disciples... there is NO WAY!!! That from such a small organisation you will find so much testimonials against the organisation... The very large majority of ex-disciples have negative stories, and even some disciples that have testimonies asking people to help them get out of the group and that they are afraid of the group reaction and threats.

That you still call those peoples liars, and even going as far as suggesting that all those testemonials were made by the same persons is an evidences that you are brainwashed by this organisation.

And no, I am not manipulating forum rules, It is permitted to hide the word, using words such as "skers" or "st" etc... to discribe other people than members of this forum is not against the rules... yes! It is obvious what i am trying to say, but beside you there is no moderator that will claim here that what I've done was against forum rules...

I'm waiting any moderators beside you to come and tell it.

edited out defamation and faul language

Edited by Sasun, 15 July 2004 - 02:36 PM.

#34 Sasun

Sasun

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,533 posts

Posted 15 July 2004 - 02:37 PM

QUOTE (Domino @ Jul 15 2004, 03:24 PM)
There isen't anything that is "proven" objectivally, with "proof." Proof in coourt of law is called beyond any reasonable dought... and the ellements needed to come to this conclusion are "evidences."

Then go to court and prove beyond reasonable doubt instead of yelling non stop.

#35 DominO

DominO

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,455 posts

Posted 15 July 2004 - 02:43 PM

Sasun, I am openly saying that you have abused your moderator power and should not be alowed to moderate in the Theology forums because of your biases.

There was nothing in my post that worthed to be edited. you have to impose the forum rules, nothing more or less, you can not use your power to impose more than the forum rules.

I will therefore not post on either of the theology forums untill the measures are taken and that my freedom of speech to post in either of those forums is restablished according to the principles of this forum.

#36 THOTH

THOTH

Veteran

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,610 posts
  • Interests:many

Posted 15 July 2004 - 09:59 PM

QUOTE (Domino @ Jul 15 2004, 03:43 PM)
Sasun, I am openly saying that you have abused your moderator power and should not be alowed to moderate in the Theology forums because of your biases.

There was nothing in my post that worthed to be edited. you have to impose the forum rules, nothing more or less, you can not use your power to impose more than the forum rules.

I will therefore not post on either of the theology forums untill the measures are taken and that my freedom of speech to post in either of those forums is restablished according to the principles of this forum.

I agree with Domino here as the same has hapened to me - my posts were edited by sasun for no reason but his disagreement with the thoughts presented -- nothing offensive in them at all.

#37 ED

ED

Քեռի

• Nobility
  • 5,960 posts
  • Interests:Music, traveling, Salvador Dali, Tolstoy, Sevak, Charents
    wine, sushi and lots lots more

Posted 15 July 2004 - 11:39 PM

Sasun, I believe the thread you created at the beginning, you didn’t expected so much doughts and debate, giving the fact sensitive nature of the topic in time would start debate, questioning and doughts among us, and during the course of a heated debate I don’t believe posts should be modified, Domino did not break any rules nor his post should be modified! I nether agree with you or Domino, and frankly speaking, you should of ended the other thread long time ago.

#38 Sasun

Sasun

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,533 posts

Posted 16 July 2004 - 07:40 AM

QUOTE (Domino @ Jul 15 2004, 04:43 PM)

If I am biased it does not affect your freedom of speech, we all have our interests that makes us different from others. Did I ever edit any of your arguments? No. Only profanity and angry slanderous speech, because you have crossed all lines. You are still telling me "piece of st." is OK. How about I call you the same thing? So tell me now, is it OK to say "Domino is a piece of st."?

You are accusing me of breaking rules. Now tell me what rules have I broken?

#39 Sasun

Sasun

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,533 posts

Posted 16 July 2004 - 07:52 AM

QUOTE (Edward @ Jul 16 2004, 01:39 AM)
Sasun, I believe the thread you created at the beginning, you didn’t expected so much doughts and debate, giving the fact sensitive nature of the topic in time would start debate, questioning and doughts among us, and during the course of a heated debate I don’t believe posts should be modified, Domino did not break any rules nor his post should be modified! I nether agree with you or Domino, and frankly speaking, you should of ended the other thread long time ago.

Edward, I don't know if you saw before editing, I haven't edited anything valuable, a few lines of charges and "piece of st.". He said the same thing before, nothing new and nothing nice. When his arguments failed he started to call names and accusations.

I don't know why you think I should have closed the other thread. Is there anything harmful in that thread? Anything illegal, immoral?

In the past I have argued with Domino about his attacking a new person. I was not biased as I did not know about this new person, I don't even remember his name. I found that he was being attacked without reason, and I defended him. I remember talking to Domino about his other comments against others as well. Now I defend a person who I know very well, not personally but in other ways. I am absolutely sure that he is innocent. I don't think I am doing anything wrong defending him. It is against any morality and any laws to accuse innocent people. If it is believed that there is a wrongdoing then people report to the police. How come not a single complaint is filed against Sri Chinmoy? If there are any threats one should call 911 but not post it on the internet and misguide people.
Domino is not in charge of identifying crime, this is not a court, we are not judges to identify crimes. Why is Domino leading this argument. He saw something on the internet? fine, he said about it abundantly. Why did he make his agenda to make grave accusations? He is againts gurus. So what? Should everyone be against gurus? He has no right to call people criminals because he believes so.

#40 DominO

DominO

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,455 posts

Posted 16 July 2004 - 08:18 AM

I will brake my silence because you have gone to far.

You are lying Sasun, I have not called you "piece of st." And beside that the word "st" is not a banned word just like "a." etc... ask to any other moderators. I can say piece of st. to non-members of the forum, if my attack is justified. For instance I can call Bush because because of some of his policies "piece of st." And there will be no moderators that will ever edit or warn me... because it is waiting the rules... and you know it very well, because including YOU won't even touch such posts.

But when it is about your Guru, it becomes an offense against the forum rules... why? Well, because when we refer to Chinmoy you take it personal. And yes! You have deleted my opinions, I was arguing and you know damn well... if you have kept the paragraph like you should have you are free to show it to Edward or any other moderators and ask them where was there anything abusive in my post. I am free, entirly free to call a criminal by his name... it is my opinion to consider that man a criminal, and you restricting me to say such things that are not forbidden by forum rules is to abuse your powers.

Will you have any problem if I was to call Bush a criminal because of charges against him? You won't go gaga about it would you? You won't call everyone of those accusers liars will you? You won't consider it a conspiration will you?

Now, I trow the ball in your direction and ask you, why should it be not equaly against the forum rules to have a thread about a man that is accused of rape, looting, or any kind of abuses? You won't have the same high standards of "inocent untill proven guilty." If it was anyone else. And that, you know with damn well as well. I find it an equal crime to support someone that those claiming to be victims multiply each year and that are accusing him of any type of crimes. And you are here questioning every accusations like that, doing exactly what the Turks do with the Armenian genocide.

I have nothing else to add, as it is clear that you have abused your powers and I don't want as a veteran to see that repeated, if you can't moderate the theology forums impartially, just leave other moderators moderating that section. Lets say Edward, he agree with neither of us both, leave the theology boards to him.

Edited by Fadix, 16 July 2004 - 08:24 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users