#1 CheekY

CheekY

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 752 posts

Posted 14 December 2003 - 01:55 PM

Mystery of Russian females' attraction revealed
12/11/2003 15:06
All the world is mad about Russian women. Western men dream of Russian wives. They fall for their English, French, Austrian girls but want to marry a mysterious Russian one. So what this mystery is?

There is a saying in America: "Heaven is: American salary, Russian wife, English house and Chinese food. A Chinese house, English food, American wife and Russian salary is hell"

Russian women can compete in popularity with Russian vodka only. Foreigners spend heaps of time and money, risking to become victims of so widespread thieves, but still come here to meet Russian girlfriends they only saw on pictures.

Large pants, old sweater, messy hair and shapeless body - it"s an image of modern western woman today. They have much more interest in career and social work than in family life. But men feel it is not right, and start their worldwide search for the right.

An attractive, feminine, clever and charming girl"s image is still in hearts of many men. They want to build a family, find a devoted and faithful wife. These qualities distinguish Russian females. They have a universal tolerance.

Most of men seeking Russian wives are over 30. Divorced with kids do not really dominate. They usually quick to inform future girlfriends they are reasonably wealthy, sending pictures of houses and cars. But often they can in fact be unemployed losers, who could have never found such a wit, beautiful girl in his circles. There are no truly reach people between them.

Russian women say: "we", "us", "ours". Western females speak: "I", "me", "mine". They care only of themselves.

As one man said: "It is easier to teach English to a Russian woman than teach a western one to be a good wife".

Russian

#2 gurgen

gurgen

You talking to me?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,031 posts
  • Interests:tennis, chess, football (the real one), games

Posted 14 December 2003 - 03:00 PM

I love Russian women.

Most of them are very well dressed, always polite and take very good care of themselves.
Some western ladies should really follow their example.

Next summer I'm going to Moskva again.
I'm looking forward to it already biggrin.gif

#3 Dan

Dan

Banned. Never to Return.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,589 posts

Posted 14 December 2003 - 03:04 PM

nono.gif i disagree... Russian women are arrogant to the extent that they really annoy me. Moreover, the majority of them (the ones I've met & talked with here in Toronto anyway) are rude and disrespectful of other cultures and nations, and consider themselves the best nation in the world. moreover, the world is changing. it's about time that female stereotypes (for the satisfaction of male fantasies) are shattered. there's nothing more annoying than hearing people talk about THE typical woman who wears make-up, plucks her eyebrows, wears high-heels, tight pants and top, for the viewing pleasure of males..

#4 CheekY

CheekY

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 752 posts

Posted 14 December 2003 - 03:19 PM

QUOTE (Dan @ Dec 14 2003, 03:04 PM)
consider themselves the best nation in the world.

so do armenians?

besides i'm part russian...you got a problem with that? wink.gif

#5 Dan

Dan

Banned. Never to Return.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,589 posts

Posted 14 December 2003 - 03:25 PM

so do armenians?

yes, so do a lot of armenians. and those who do piss me off. my mom is one of them. mad.gif other than that, i don't hate them.. i have no problem with national pride, as long as it doens't extend to "in your face" "we're the best nation in the world". smile.gif

besides i'm part russian...you got a problem with that? wink.gif

oh oh.. of course not.. wink.gif wub.gif hehe..

Edited by Dan, 14 December 2003 - 03:27 PM.

#6 CheekY

CheekY

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 752 posts

Posted 14 December 2003 - 03:33 PM

good cool.gif

#7 Armen

Armen

Veterinarian

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,456 posts

Posted 14 December 2003 - 03:41 PM

QUOTE (Dan @ Dec 14 2003, 03:04 PM)
moreover, the world is changing. it's about time that female stereotypes (for the satisfaction of male fantasies) are shattered. there's nothing more annoying than hearing people talk about THE typical woman who wears make-up, plucks her eyebrows, wears high-heels, tight pants and top, for the viewing pleasure of males..

This is not the first time in history that the female stereotypes are shattered. It happened in ancient Egypt, Babilon, India, China, Greece, Rome, Bysantine...
We're in the same cycle again. And the outcome is going to be the same.

#8 Dan

Dan

Banned. Never to Return.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,589 posts

Posted 14 December 2003 - 03:46 PM

by the outcome you mean the installation of the same stereotypes? i doubt it.. i doubt that it's in human nature to want to see women in tight clothing.. women's clothing has changed over time, i don't think it was and always has been as it is today (tightism? blink.gif )

#9 Dan

Dan

Banned. Never to Return.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,589 posts

Posted 14 December 2003 - 03:51 PM

There is a saying in America: "Heaven is: American salary, Russian wife, English house and Chinese food. A Chinese house, English food, American wife and Russian salary is hell"

Russian women can compete in popularity with Russian vodka only.

thumbup.gif good sentences. even though i disagree with the chinese food part. yucky.gif
heh, i don't know much about Russian women, but i sure like vodka..

as for Russian women, yes, i admit a lot of them are very attractive - i simply dislike the way some/most of them dress. some of them just overdo it (yeah, it does make you turn your head, but not in a good way anyway)... blink.gif

#10 Armen

Armen

Veterinarian

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,456 posts

Posted 14 December 2003 - 04:10 PM

QUOTE (Dan @ Dec 14 2003, 03:46 PM)
by the outcome you mean the installation of the same stereotypes? i doubt it.. i doubt that it's in human nature to want to see women in tight clothing.. women's clothing has changed over time, i don't think it was and always has been as it is today (tightism? blink.gif )

The clothes doesn't matter at all.
What I ment was the fact that the social organisation of male-female relationship has gone through the same cycle of closed-open-closed at least some 10 times in different parts of the world. And the experiance is there for studies before we enter the same cycle again.
It's in human nature to get stressed of monotonous life and wanting to change, to have diversity. Once that diversity is there over time it becomes monotonous itself. And people want to change again.
Imagine a world where the difference between male and female is gone.
On the astral level of human psyche males have female emotions, and females have male emotions. And the goal of male-female relationship is that the male finds his ture identity when he comes into contact the female's astral essence and the other way round.
If this process is neglected in a given society by shattering the existing normal male-female balance it will not take long (in historical terms) for this society to get self-destructed, as it happened with Rome e.g.

#11 gamavor

gamavor

-= Nobility =-

• Nobility
  • 5,049 posts

Posted 14 December 2003 - 04:19 PM

There we go again.... I love this thread, probably because of my deeply rooted feminism!!! cool.gif

PS: I'm lesbian too smile.gif

#12 CheekY

CheekY

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 752 posts

Posted 14 December 2003 - 04:23 PM

i thought there were only one and a half gay men here

#13 gamavor

gamavor

-= Nobility =-

• Nobility
  • 5,049 posts

Posted 14 December 2003 - 04:26 PM

Yes the rest (majority) are lesbians like me!!! I hope you got it now! smile.gif

#14 CheekY

CheekY

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 752 posts

Posted 14 December 2003 - 04:43 PM

sure

#15 Harut

Harut

Վերնագիր

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,734 posts
  • Interests:uninterested...

Posted 14 December 2003 - 05:30 PM

russian women are tall, blond, sexy, with pretty face and great body, gullible, if attrackted to a man are very devoted (especially sexually), and are never a burden when you find a better one.

that's it, no armenian woman is going to marry now.

and yes, gamavor, we lesbians love women.

#16 Armen

Armen

Veterinarian

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,456 posts

Posted 14 December 2003 - 05:44 PM

if attrackted to a man are very devoted (especially sexually), and are never a burden when you find a better one.

Harut jan, this is a big lie smile.gif I think you're just trying to have a little revenge over some expressions of militarist feminism which finds its place on the forum.

The only advantage (<=cotraversial) that Russian woman have, is that they make you feel like MALE in capital case. They give you the control.

#17 Anileve

Anileve

Epicure Maximus

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,201 posts
  • Interests:Running around at dawn and poking innocent bystanders with pipe cleaners.

Posted 14 December 2003 - 05:56 PM

QUOTE (Harut @ Dec 14 2003, 07:30 PM)
russian women are tall, blond, sexy, with pretty face and great body, gullible, if attrackted to a man are very devoted (especially sexually), and are never a burden when you find a better one.

Absolutely, that is only before they hook themselves a nice husband with fat pockets, then it’s all downhill from there. laugh.gif

My Armenian friend, who was born and raised in Russia told me once concerning Russian women. The stereotype of a typical Russian woman revolves around this fixed image of her being not so bright, beautiful, feminine, devoted, family oriented and submissive. On the contrary Russian women are very smart; they use all of these God given attributes to get what they want, mainly a successful husband. Later on the man is sleeping in a barn while a happily plump Russian wife is running the household and the business. I say go girls, what ever floats your boat.

I just have a bit of a problem with Armenian men, that claim that Russian women are treasures, yet later they are not so considerate to call them loose and money grabbers. And when they are done having fun they settle for Armenian women. That to me is an act of an imbecile-double standard- hypocritical swine.

#18 Anileve

Anileve

Epicure Maximus

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,201 posts
  • Interests:Running around at dawn and poking innocent bystanders with pipe cleaners.

Posted 14 December 2003 - 06:07 PM

QUOTE (ArmenSarg @ Dec 14 2003, 07:44 PM)
I think you're just trying to have a little revenge over some expressions of militarist feminism which finds its place on the forum.

The only advantage (<=cotraversial) that Russian woman have, is that they make you feel like MALE in capital case. They give you the control.

I am assuming that this was indirectly addressed to me, I am glad that the impact is so strong that you need to resort to extreme measure. I simply thought I was informing, apparently what I am informing on evokes certain disdain. I guess Russian women are the way to go then. laugh.gif

Don't get offended, but you guys are so easily manipulated into false thinking. A woman knows male psychology like the back of her hand, and she knows how to use it to achieve her desired goal, and she usually does. God knows I've done it on many occasions to achieve my goal, all it takes is a subtle swivel of the hips, a skirt and batting eyelashes. The conquest is effortless really. biggrin.gif

See women make you u believe that you are the MAN that way you are more vulnerable to deceit of her true intent. And when the right moment comes they pull out the whip. Happens all the time, and I must say that it is quite amusing to watch and more amusing to call my guy friends "--- whipped" as they squirm in their skin. lol.gif

#19 Armen

Armen

Veterinarian

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,456 posts

Posted 14 December 2003 - 06:21 PM

QUOTE (anileve @ Dec 14 2003, 06:07 PM)
I am assuming that this was indirectly addressed to me, I am glad that the impact is so strong that you need to resort to extreme measure. I simply thought I was informing, apparently what I am informing on evokes certain disdain. I guess Russian women are the way to go then.  laugh.gif

Oh, you have an excellent grasp (mind control, ah) of thought flow on the Forum smile.gif

Don't get offended, but you guys are so easily manipulated into false thinking. A woman knows male psychology like the back of her hand, and she knows how to use it to achieve her desired goal, and she usually does. God knows I've done it on many occasions to achieve my goal, all it takes is a subtle swivel of the hips, a skirt and batting eyelashes. The conquest is effortless really.  biggrin.gif

Offended smile.gif?. You have to make more effort.
Well, you 've said nothing new smile.gif So, the whole thing is around getting us males fooled. Is it that simple? Are you getting empowered by this or something? Is this an energy vampire situation?

See women make you u believe that you are the MAN that way you are more vulnerable to deceit of her true intent. And when the right moment comes they pull out the whip. Happens all the time, and I must say that it is quite amusing to watch and more amusing to call my guy friends "--- whipped" as they squirm in their skin. lol.gif

And who makes you women to believe that you're woman? You're female buddies smile.gif?

Edited by ArmenSarg, 14 December 2003 - 11:50 PM.

#20 THOTH

THOTH

Veteran

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,610 posts
  • Interests:many

Posted 14 December 2003 - 06:22 PM

Anileve...my you are a dangerous one! LOL ...guys don't have a chance with the likes of you - I completely agree! yes.gif

As for the rest of this thread - well I really don't have an opinion - I don't really know too many Russian gals...sure they can be pretty...like any though really...and all the rest (taking over, plumping out etc)...bottom line - I think we tend to generalize too much. Sure I immagine that there are many who fit these profiles - just as there are undoubtably many who totally do not. But I guess there is no harm in discussing/speculating...still I don't think such will cause me to really form much of an opinion one way or another...

Though we have seen - in past threads - this idea of Armenina guys fooling around with supposedly loose Russian gals in their youth - then expecting to settle down with some Armenian virgin...I do agree that this is swine like behaviour...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users