Photo

A 3 Year Relationship Which Ended In Heartbreak. Help!

• Please log in to reply
67 replies to this topic

#61 Sip

Sip

Buffet Connoisseur

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,366 posts

Posted 21 July 2007 - 07:44 PM

With a basturma hat, I might attract Movses, Harut, and Yervant ... that's really NOT what I want to do ohmy.gif

#62 DeLaLa

DeLaLa

The Dolminator

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 92 posts
  • Interests:Dolma udel !

Posted 21 July 2007 - 08:07 PM

QUOTE(Sip @ Jul 22 2007, 03:44 AM)
With a basturma hat, I might attract Movses, Harut, and Yervant ... that's really NOT what I want to do ohmy.gif

Movses, Harut, and Yervant ... and DeLaLa !!! hi hi hi .... vay yes ko kuluxet udem hahaha

#63 Anoushik

Anoushik

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,973 posts
  • Interests:Armenians, music, philosophy...

Posted 21 July 2007 - 08:18 PM

QUOTE(DeLaLa @ Jul 21 2007, 03:58 PM)
so , 6 weeks go by and on a sunday i go to this armenian fundraising party , something like 100 armenians there , and this dmbo and his parents are also there (they had never seen me until that day in person) ... vuyyyyyyy ... vrass paggan like glue . his mother begged my aunt for the following 6 weeks for me to go on a dinner with him , her maymun-son was crazy for me . but i never did BUT i had a great laugh and it was a revenge sweeter than paghlava ! grinnnn (:

Good for you! That is a good revenge. smile.gif

This just begs the question, why would your relatives ever want to set you up with losers? If I were you, after this one example I'd just tell my relatives to either find new friends or just never bother me again.

#64 DeLaLa

DeLaLa

The Dolminator

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 92 posts

Posted 21 July 2007 - 08:35 PM

QUOTE(anoushik @ Jul 22 2007, 04:18 AM)
This just begs the question, why would your relatives ever want to set you up with losers?

because anoushik ... my relatives are the most apush materialistic money-loving armenians on this ashxar ! he was "shaaat shaaat harust" ...

#65 Yervant1

Yervant1

The True North!

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,674 posts

Posted 22 July 2007 - 11:34 AM

QUOTE(DeLaLa @ Jul 21 2007, 06:58 PM)
yervantjan , tsavigget danem , i never met any armenian weird guys like in europe ever . there are differences like night and day ... not only armenian guys also armenian axchiks . and if you yervant , want to really make me believe that you didnt have at least 3 different dates with any armenian supermaterialistic women there , then you are a big pinokkio ! (; do you know what the very first question of my female cousins and friends was after such armenian date ? "what car does he drive?" so... ?!?

You are in Europe, good Armenian guys are in Europe as well why bother with the losers in US and Canada then?
Being materialistic is a human disease practiced everywhere and Armenians are not immuned from it no matter which part of the world they live in.

So far I find all your posts are negative towards this forum and it's members, what seems to be the problem? smile.gif

#66 DeLaLa

DeLaLa

The Dolminator

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 92 posts

Posted 22 July 2007 - 11:39 AM

QUOTE(Yervant1 @ Jul 22 2007, 07:34 PM)
You are in Europe, good Armenian guys are in Europe as well why bother with the losers in US and Canada then?
Being materialistic is a human disease practiced everywhere and Armenians are not immuned from it no matter which part of the world they live in.

So far I find all your posts are negative towards this forum and it's members, what seems to be the problem? smile.gif

not only in this forum ... i have what you would call a love/hate relationship with armenians . but why do you get so offended ? i am armenian and i think i do have the right to critisize my own people in some points ? am i wrong ?

#67 Yervant1

Yervant1

The True North!

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,674 posts

Posted 22 July 2007 - 11:53 AM

QUOTE(DeLaLa @ Jul 22 2007, 01:39 PM)
not only in this forum ... i have what you would call a love/hate relationship with armenians . but why do you get so offended ? i am armenian and i think i do have the right to critisize my own people in some points ? am i wrong ?

I'm not offended at all and I'm not stoping you from doing any criticism actually I personally love the debate but coming here as a new member and tell other members to stop barking is something that I find odd don't you think so?

#68 Arpa

Arpa

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,011 posts
  • Interests:Culture

Posted 22 July 2007 - 12:32 PM

QUOTE(Sip @ Jul 22 2007, 01:44 AM)

Sip! You're a khash glokh! tongue.gif biggrin.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users