• Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

#1 Sovereign

Sovereign

• Members
  • Pip
  • 44 posts

Posted 01 May 2010 - 10:16 PM

The website of the California Freemasons proudly claims that Mustafa Kemal (Ataturk or the Father of the Turks) was a Freemason. I have learned by reading a series of articles in major mainstream Turkish newspaper SABAH that not only Talat Pasa was a Freemason, but that he was a 33rd or highest degree Freemason (privy to all Masonic secrets and naturally in contact and in collaboration with the American leadership of Freemasonry) who had been established as THE LEADER OF THE FREEMASONS OF THE MIDDLE EAST! Talat was the head of the Freemasons of the part of the world that Armenians come from!

Two questions: 1)How can an Armenian become a Freemason knowing that Freemasons have tacitly condoned and collaborated in the Armenian genocide at the highest level? For Freemasons never renounced Talat Pasa and are proud of claiming Ataturk as one of them (this is the guy who organized the latter massacres in Izmir and gave the final order of annihilation of the Armenians who had escaped to the territory of today's Republic of Armenia). 2)How can Freemasons claim the following in the face of the facts above: "As the world’s oldest and largest fraternal organization, Freemasonry today is built on Brotherly Love, Relief, and Truth. Through fellowship, charity, education and leadership, Freemasons are making their lives - and their communities - stronger by the day." Cruel, insidious liars.

Edited by Sovereign, 01 May 2010 - 10:18 PM.

#2 Arpa

Arpa

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,011 posts
  • Interests:Culture

Posted 02 May 2010 - 07:56 AM

Sov... we still don't know whoever you are, and which insane asylum you are posting from. Do you who or what Hagarag is? First off, here at HF we don't use words like "pasa/kaka". I won’t even dignify you by quoting from your gibberish rubbish above.
---
:goof: :jester: :jerry:
I don’t understand your agenda. You are just a mindless spammer. You are doing a great disservice to our CAUSE and QUEST.
In previous spams you trashed every friend we have, be they in Europe, America and everywhere else. You forget that we have many friends in the US Congress, be they Democrats or Republicans, even the President and the Speaker of the House. Trashing them will get you no where, it will only alienate our “friends”.
As to this most inane post of yours. You will see that similar subjects have been discussed here to death so to speak. What you and the likes of you are doing is playing right into the furkish trap. A short time ago that other “idiot” erkagan announced that (in paraphrase)“furks are a civilized, humane and charitable people, they cannot commit genocide or terrorism”.
What in fact you are doing is reinforcing that “dog’s” pronouncement**. That those dogs were in fact not real "good furks" but some kind of anomaly, just like some here have argued that they are “closet jews/donmehs”. Some have told us that when atafurk was in Palestine he recited a secret jewish prayer.
Allow me to repeat- Dwelling on such nonsense that those murderes were crypto jews/donmehs, and or they were Masons and tools of an international conspirational cabal, that they were bad furks, since good furks do not commit genocide. And now, do tell us all those mobs and gendarmes who slaughtered our ancestors were also “donmehs and masons” , to not forget that that other dog hamid (aka Bedros) was half Armenian ,and he committed all those massacres as only an Armenian could.
http://books.google....epage&q&f=false
PLEASE COME BACK WHEN YOU HAVE SOMETHING SANE TO SAY, LIKE THE LIBERATION OF ARTSAKH!!!
GOOD BYE!!
** Here to reinforce your point that those were not real muslimfurks see what that erDOGan said
http://www.ikhwanweb...le.php?id=23821

Tuesday, March 23,2010 18:33
During the 95th commemoration of a Turkish military victory during World War One Turkish Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan maintained that Armenians in the Ottoman Empire had not faced genocide but in fact had plotted to exterminate Turks.
He added "Our warriors always respected ancestral laws and did not kill innocent people even on the battlefield".
He underscored that his country's history boasted of a clean and untarnished slate citing that "No country’s parliament can tarnish it". He was referring to the U.S. and Swedish lawmakers’ latest resolutions recognizing the annihilation of 1.5 million Armenians by Ottoman Turks as genocide.
Erdogan claimed there was no genocide in their civilization confirming that in fact their civilization had enjoyed love, tolerance and brotherhood. “Muslims don’t commit genocide,” he said.
However it was reported that the Turkish premier did use the word “genocide,” when he slammed the deaths of several dozen Turkic-speaking and Muslim Uighurs during last years unrest in China’s northwestern Xinjiang region.

Yes, yes we know all of the above dogs were not real muslim furks, since "muslims don't commit 'genocide'" it is those daMN donmeh jews and maniacal Masons!!

Edited by Arpa, 02 May 2010 - 09:38 AM.

#3 Sovereign

Sovereign

• Members
  • Pip
  • 44 posts

Posted 02 May 2010 - 09:34 AM

I won’t even dignify you by quoting from your gibberish rubbish above.
---
:goof: :jester: :jerry:
I don’t understand your agenda. You are just a mindless spammer. You are doing a great disservice to our CAUSE and QUEST.
In previous spams you trashed every friend we have, be they in Europe, America and everywhere else. You forget that we have many friends in the US Congress, be they Democrats or Republicans, even the President and the Speaker of the House. Trashing them will get you no where, it will only alienate our “friends”.
As to this most inane post of yours. You will see that similar subjects have been discussed here to death so to speak. What you and the likes of you are doing is playing right into the furkish trap. A short time ago that other “idiot” erkagan announced that (in paraphrase)“furks are a civilized, humane and charitable people, they cannot commit genocide or terrorism”.
What in fact you are doing is reinforcing that “dog’s” pronouncement**. That those dogs were in fact not real "good furks" but some kind of anomaly, just like some here have argued that they are “closet jews/donmehs”. Some have told us that when atafurk was in Palestine he recited a secret jewish prayer.
Allow me to repeat- Dwelling on such nonsense that those murderes were crypto jews/donmehs, and or they were Masons and tools of an international conspirational cabal, that they were bad furks, since good furks do not commit genocide. And now, do tell us all those mobs and gendarmes who slaughtered our ancestors were also “donmehs and masons” , to not forget that that other dog hamid (aka Bedros) was half Armenian ,and he committed all those massacres as only an Armenian could.
http://books.google....epage&q&f=false
PLEASE COME BACK WHEN YOU HAVE SOMETHING SANE TO SAY!!!
GOOD BYE!!
** Here to reinforce your point that those were not real muslimfurks see what that erDOGan said
http://www.ikhwanweb...le.php?id=23821

Yes, yes we know all of the above dogs were not real muslim furks, since "muslims don't commit 'genocide'" it is those daMN donmeh jews and maniacal Masons!!

1. Talat Pasa was Turkish AND a Freemason. Besides the Turkish documents I referred to in my post, this information has been confirmed by a mid-level Armenian Freemason friend of mine. I'm not saying like you're insidiously insinuating, that the Muslim Turkish population that raped, tortured and exterminated the Armenians were not Turks. Turks as an entire people (if we can call them that) butchered the Armenians. Yesterday's Turkey and today's Turks (for to claim to be a Turk means that you claim all of Turkish history as your own as well and that you're responsible for all of it) committed, and would like to do it again when they can, the Armenian genocide. BUT FREEMASONS ARE IMPLICATED IN IT AT THE HIGHEST DEGREE for the simple reason that TURKS in leadership positions were Freemasons as well as being Turks.
2. Your calling my post "gibberish rubbish" only establishes that you're an insidious self-hating typical Armenian-American. Did you bother to check ANY Freemasonry websites to corroborate the information I presented? Did you go to the website of the California Freemasons and look under "Foreign Leaders who were Freemasons'? Or any other Freemasonry websites? Half or more of the ones I checked mention Ataturk (Mustapha Kemal) as a foreign leader who was a Freemason.
3. We have no real friends in the US Congress or in Europe or anywhere else. Last time I checked, France which recognized the Armenian genocide was also the biggest foreign investor in the Turkish economy.
4. For denying the above offhand and without ANY investigation from your side; and for attacking me personally to protect your connections with foreigners who have nothing but contempt for us Armenians; and for suggesting that I'm saying that the Turks are not responsible for the Armenian genocide, which I certainly did not; you have shown yourself to be a lying, self-hating so-called Armenian who aids and abets our enemies by propagating their propaganda.
NO HUMAN BEING CAN CALL HIMSELF A TURK AFTER WHAT THE TURKS DID TO THE ARMENIANS. And no human being can call himself a Freemason in clear conscience knowing that Freemasons are proud that Ataturk was a Turkish Freemason and that Freemasons never repudiated Talat Pasa who a was a highest degree Freemason and head of the Freemasons of the Middle East.
YOU, you don't care about Armenians. You only care about your business connections with the American establishment. You're a traitor to the blood that flows in your veins. You make me sick.

Edited by Sovereign, 02 May 2010 - 09:37 AM.

#4 Arpa

Arpa

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,011 posts

Posted 02 May 2010 - 09:42 AM

CAN YOU READ ENGLISH?
DID WE NOT SAY THAT HERE AT HF WE DO NOT USE THE "P" WORD IN REFERNCE TO THOSE DOGS? Regardless of how you spell it "pasa" poopoo/kaka/BOSHA/gnjou/gypsy....
No matter how you spellit "talaat pasa" etc. that dog is still a "poopoo kaka".
Are you a furk using the letter "S" to sound like "SH"?
Learn Armenian. Stop using furkish words like "pasa". Here at HF we don't even use that word to describe our heroes like Andranik, Serop or Boghos Noubar

Edited by Arpa, 02 May 2010 - 10:16 AM.

#5 Sovereign

Sovereign

• Members
  • Pip
  • 44 posts

Posted 02 May 2010 - 10:21 AM

CAN YOU READ ENGLISH?
DID WE NOT SAY THAT HERE AT HF WE DO NOT USE THE "P" WORD IN REFERNCE TO THOSE DOGS? Regardless of how you spell it "pasa" poopoo/kaka/BOSHA/gnjou/gypsy....
No matter how you spellit "talaat pasa" etc. that dog is still a "poopoo kaka".
Are you a furk using the letter "S" to sound like "SH"?
Learn Armenian. Stop using furkish words like "pasa". Here at HF we don't even use that word to describe our heroes like Andranik, Serop or Boghos Noubar

You're going to advance the Armenian cause by using f instead of p, by not spelling words correctly in Armenian or in Turkish? And now you're insinuating that I'm a Turk? You and your ilk are pathetic. No wonder Armenians are getting nowhere with creatures like you in leadership positions.

#6 Sovereign

Sovereign

• Members
  • Pip
  • 44 posts

Posted 02 May 2010 - 11:05 AM

HERE'S SOME OF THE EVIDENCE THAT FIVE MINUTES OF WEB SEARCH NETTED ME USING THE KEY WORDS "TALAT ***** PASA FREEMASON":

http://www.statemast...a/Mehmed-Talat-[AND HERE YOU HAVE TO ADD THE WORD P-A-S-H-A YOURSELF AS THAT'S BEING CENSORED BY THIS WEBSITE, INCREDIBLE!]

AN AMERICAN WEB-BASED ENCYCLOPEDIA WHERE IT'S MENTIONED THAT TALAT ***** WAS A FREEMASON.

http://books.google....eemason&f=false

THIS IS A BOOK ON BOOKS.GOOGLE.COM WHICH DOCUMENTS THAT TALAT WAS A FREEMASON, WITH REFERENCES AND BIBLIOGRAPHY.

http://www.kimkimdir...dir.php?id=3549

THIS IS THE MOST COMPREHENSIVE ENTRY. IT'S IN TURKISH AND CONTAINS A DIRECT QUOTE FROM TALAT PASA STATING THAT HE'S A FREEMASON:

"...Talat Paşa'nın Masonluğu
Türkiye Büyük Locası'nın ilk Büyük Üstadı olan Talat Paşa, Masonluğa, İttihat ve Terakki hareketinin başladığı ve kurucuları ile üyelerinin büyük kısmının bulunduğu Selanik'teki Macedonia Risorta Locası'nda 1903 yılında başlar. Bir sene sonra, Veritas Locası'na geçer ve burada II. Nazırlık görevinde bulunur. Veritas Locası, 23 Temmuz 1909'da İkinci Meşrutiyet'in ilanından sonra Selanik'te yapılan kutlamalara regalyalarıyla katılmış bir locadır.

1909 yılında, 33.dereceye yükseltilir ve Türkiye Yüksek Şurası'nın başına getirilir. Bu esnada İstanbul'da çalışan Vatan Locası'nın kurucuları arasında yer alır. Aynı yıl içinde kurulan Türkiye Büyük Locası'nın Büyük Üstatlığına da getirilen Talat Paşa, bu görevini artan siyasi görevleri ve hazırlandığı Sadrazamlık vazifesi sebebiyle 1910 yılında devreder.

Sadrazam olduğu dönemde kendisine Mason olduğu yönünde yapılan sataşmalara, kürsüden şöyle yanıt vermiştir:

"... Şahsım hakkında bir itham da Mason olduğumdur. Evet, Masonum. Nasıl Bektaşiliği, milli bir tercih yolu olarak kucakladımsa, Masonluğu da alem şümul bir beşeri muhabbet ve uhuvvetin bütün insanlık için saadet ve huzuru temin ve tesis edecek yolun, daha çok fikri irşat membalarından telakki ve kabul ettim. Böylesine alem şümul muhabbet ve uhuvvete milletimi layık ve bu faziletin onun zatında mündemiç olduğuna inanarak, Osmanlı Masonluğu'nun Maşrık-ı Azamlığını kemal-i fahr ile kabul ve ifa ettim..."

Edited by Sovereign, 02 May 2010 - 11:11 AM.

#7 Arpa

Arpa

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,011 posts

Posted 02 May 2010 - 11:40 AM

SO WHAT!!!
WHAT IF THAT DOG WAS A FREE-MASON OR AN ENSLAVED CARPENTER?
HOW DOES IT CHANGE WHETHER HE WAS A MOSHEYAN MASON OR A CRYPTO JEW THE FACT THAT HE AND HIS LIKES MURDERED THE ENTIRE ARMENIAN NATION?
WHAT THE HELL DOES IT HAVE TO DO IF HE WAS A MASON OR A GRAVE DIGGER?
BTW. Sov... where do you live? Obviously in the US where you can speak your mind, attack the Congress and use the Constitutional right of "Freedom of Speach". In other countriezs like pisstambul and ankakara you would be in jail for insulting "amerikishness".

Edited by Arpa, 02 May 2010 - 11:42 AM.

#8 Sovereign

Sovereign

• Members
  • Pip
  • 44 posts

Posted 02 May 2010 - 02:31 PM

SO WHAT!!!
WHAT IF THAT DOG WAS A FREE-MASON OR AN ENSLAVED CARPENTER?
HOW DOES IT CHANGE WHETHER HE WAS A MOSHEYAN MASON OR A CRYPTO JEW THE FACT THAT HE AND HIS LIKES MURDERED THE ENTIRE ARMENIAN NATION?
WHAT THE HELL DOES IT HAVE TO DO IF HE WAS A MASON OR A GRAVE DIGGER?
BTW. Sov... where do you live? Obviously in the US where you can speak your mind, attack the Congress and use the Constitutional right of "Freedom of Speach". In other countriezs like pisstambul and ankakara you would be in jail for insulting "amerikishness".

The relevant point is that Talat the Turk and exterminator or Armenians was part of the SAME organization as George Washington and Ronald Reagan. He was the highest degree member of the same secret brotherhood whose seal is on American government artifacts like the US dollar and assorted government buildings. In other words, the very same people Armenians are begging to recognize the Armenian genocide; namely, the US Congress and the Executive Branch 1)are indubitably affiliated with the Armenian killer Talat; 2)never repudiated Talat the mass murderer even though they knew he was responsible for the Armenian genocide along with the rest of all the Turks, past and present; 3)therefore must have collaborated with Talat to a considerable degree in the prosecution of the Armenian genocide for Talat was the head of the Freemasons of the Near East and was by definition required to cooperate with his brothers the Freemasons of America; 4)are proud that Ataturk was a Freemason knowing he committed massacres himself, stole Armenian land and property and collaborated with the young Turks who organized the main genocide, and gave the final order of extermination of the Armenians who had escaped to the territory of today's republic of Armenia.
Those who you think are your friends, namely American congressmen and the American president, are either Freemasons themselves for the most part or inextricably affiliated with them; work with them or for them. Freemasonry, which is synonymous with the American ruling classes or the American establishment, is IMPLICATED in the Armenian genocide! And in my opinion that's the hidden reason why America will never recognize the genocide of the first Christian nation in history even though most Americans say America is a Christian nation. Therefore you and those like you, meaning 90+% of Armenians are self-deluded ridiculous fools for believing that Americans in position of power will help you. They hate you. They hate you because you're still around as proof of their crime against humanity, the greatest crime ever committed in the history of humanity.
And yes, I live in America. Where free speech is feigned to be tolerated until people start listening to you. Who's listening to me now? No one. So they laugh at me. For the time being.

Edited by Sovereign, 02 May 2010 - 02:36 PM.

#9 MosJan

MosJan

Էլի ԼաՎա

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 31,285 posts

Posted 02 May 2010 - 04:57 PM

do you know that many armenians war also in the same Freemason Lodge ?? at the same time as talat & ataturk ?? many still are including 2 of our Armenian presidents, intellectuals ( Zohrab, Varoujan ) that we Armenians have been proud of

your giving more credit and more impotence to a society then it acutely is or was

our fight, our strugel for recognition needs to be fought in each and every front.. in the lodges,in senates .....

in any case "Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more than it injures the hated."

looks like your smart and have energy, use it for something good, productive...

#10 Sovereign

Sovereign

• Members
  • Pip
  • 44 posts

Posted 02 May 2010 - 06:30 PM

do you know that many armenians war also in the same Freemason Lodge ?? at the same time as talat & ataturk ?? many still are including 2 of our Armenian presidents, intellectuals ( Zohrab, Varoujan ) that we Armenians have been proud of

your giving more credit and more impotence to a society then it acutely is or was

our fight, our strugel for recognition needs to be fought in each and every front.. in the lodges,in senates .....

in any case "Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more than it injures the hated."

You're suggesting that because there were/are Armenian Freemasons, it absolves the Freemasons of their role in the Armenian genocide. It makes it OK for them to be proud of Ataturk and not renounce Talat. You're also saying that I'm giving too much importance to the Freemasons who founded this country (all signers of the Declaration of Independence were Freemasons if I recall correctly) and make up practically all of its ruling classes today to the best of my knowledge. Old timer, you know as well as I do that you will get that loan in a cinch and you won't have to wait in line if you're a mid-level Freemason in the good old U.S. of A even if your business plan sucks. Thanks for the compliments and the advice. You may also want to note that being productive in today's America may have very adverse consequences for your financial well-being. They had their fun with Pasolini and Kubrick and the Armenians, but in the end it is the child of the barren woman that will decide.

Edited by Sovereign, 02 May 2010 - 06:34 PM.

#11 Arpa

Arpa

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,011 posts

Posted 02 May 2010 - 06:41 PM

I regret that I even responded, assuming that I was talking to a sane person. I did not appreciate the depth of your delusionary derangement. Men in white coats are looking for you. Go back to your cell in that "big house".

Edited by Arpa, 02 May 2010 - 07:50 PM.

#12 Sovereign

Sovereign

• Members
  • Pip
  • 44 posts

Posted 02 May 2010 - 07:41 PM

Furthermore, why do you call me a hater because I accuse the guilty of their crime, old timer? Why is an Armenian a "hater" for recognizing ALL, and not only some, of the perpetrators of the Armenian genocide? You're not being honest.

#13 Sovereign

Sovereign

• Members
  • Pip
  • 44 posts

Posted 02 May 2010 - 07:43 PM

I regret that I even responde, assuming that I was talking to a sane person. I did not appreciate the depth of your delusionary derangement. Men in white coats are looking for you. Go back to your cell in that "big house".

Cannon fodder.

#14 Sovereign

Sovereign

• Members
  • Pip
  • 44 posts

Posted 02 May 2010 - 07:55 PM

Ask yourself: What did the Jews do after the holocaust? Did they beg the Americans for Holocaust recognition or did they organize, pull their resources together and take over land that hadn't been their own for almost two thousand years? Why did the West help them acquire Israel? But did not help us to even get our own lands back? Why does the non-Muslim West prefer to do business with the Moslem and intractable Turks instead of us?

Edited by Sovereign, 02 May 2010 - 08:07 PM.

#15 Moushegh

Moushegh

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 94 posts

Posted 03 May 2010 - 09:35 PM

Sovereign jan,

after reading your posts I can sense that you are very passionate. If I may suggest one thing to you ... I think it may serve you better to try to channel your energy more towards forming alliances. We all share the same ultimate dream - rebuild Armenia by repossessing our lands and re-uniting all Armenians. The thing we must understand and accept is that we have many different ideas on how to see this through.

Let us come together and respectfully discuss and debate our plans and ideas, to achieve our common goal.

The Hryas have been able to implement their strategies with great success throughout history by forming alliances, they inherently know that they need others to establish their goals. Most would say that their wars have all been fought by proxy, I'm not saying that we should use this tactic but I would simply like to point out the effectiveness of forming alliances.

;) :)

Ask yourself: Why did the West help them acquire Israel? But did not help us to even get our own lands back? Why does the non-Muslim West prefer to do business with the Moslem and intractable Turks instead of us?

Political power and money, my friend. Unfortunately we are short of both ...

Edited by Moushegh, 03 May 2010 - 09:36 PM.

#16 Sovereign

Sovereign

• Members
  • Pip
  • 44 posts

Posted 04 May 2010 - 12:51 AM

Sovereign jan,

after reading your posts I can sense that you are very passionate. If I may suggest one thing to you ... I think it may serve you better to try to channel your energy more towards forming alliances. We all share the same ultimate dream - rebuild Armenia by repossessing our lands and re-uniting all Armenians. The thing we must understand and accept is that we have many different ideas on how to see this through.

Let us come together and respectfully discuss and debate our plans and ideas, to achieve our common goal.

The Hryas have been able to implement their strategies with great success throughout history by forming alliances, they inherently know that they need others to establish their goals. Most would say that their wars have all been fought by proxy, I'm not saying that we should use this tactic but I would simply like to point out the effectiveness of forming alliances.

;) :)

Political power and money, my friend. Unfortunately we are short of both ...

We don't have power and money so we must employ the only effective weapon that the weak possesses: truth and justice. Allies, we have none. In a world that worships power and money, for an Armenian to assume that we can have allies amounts to defeat right off the bat. No, we only have enemies because we are not powerful. THE ONLY WAY THE ARMENIAN WILL ADVANCE IS BY MAKING OUR ENEMIES AN OFFER THEY CANNOT REFUSE OR BY MAKING LIFE UNPLEASANT ENOUGH FOR THEM IF THEY COOPERATE WITH OUR ETERNAL ENEMIES LIKE THE TURKS. To think otherwise is AT BEST delusional. And a waste of time and money. How many Democrats and Republicans we gave money to, to no avail? Enough is enough. Shun the scum. And keep the money. Spend it on Armenian orphans or the army of NKR.

#17 Moushegh

Moushegh

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 94 posts

Posted 04 May 2010 - 05:13 PM

THE ONLY WAY THE ARMENIAN WILL ADVANCE IS BY MAKING OUR ENEMIES AN OFFER THEY CANNOT REFUSE OR BY MAKING LIFE UNPLEASANT ENOUGH FOR THEM IF THEY COOPERATE WITH OUR ETERNAL ENEMIES LIKE THE TURKS.

What do we have to offer to our enemies which they would not be able to refuse?

Again, we do not have the military capability or political power to make life unbearable for nations which support turkey.

We don't have power and money so we must employ the only effective weapon that the weak possesses: truth and justice.

Sov, jan
I too am a truth and justice seeker, however in this day and age truth and justice have become a joke. I hate to say that, but look around, when was the last time truth meant anything, and when has justice been served? Society has degenerated into such a sorry state where glitz, glamour and flash are everything and things like truth, justice and spirituality are no longer of any real value.

Let us use the Plaestinians as an example, these unfortunate people have been living under extremely cruel and criminal conditions for decades, where is the justice? The West has been forced (by way of corrupt politicians who have sold their souls to the highest bidder) into a position where they have no choice but to support Israel, the Muslims in the MidEast refuse to back them financially or militarily because they have nothing to gain from it, Palestine has nothing to offer. Under these circumstances Palestinians have taken their case to the UN and international courts, they've tried peaceful resistance, they have even resorted to blowing themselves up but the conditions have only gotten worse.

How many Democrats and Republicans we gave money to, to no avail? Enough is enough. Shun the scum. And keep the money. Spend it on Armenian orphans or the army of NKR.

Agreed, however it goes much deeper than that, these monies spent on politicians are more or less payoffs or bribes, we have no choice but to continue this or we will lose what little we now have.

On a side note I read a fantastic article which I strongly recommend that we all take a look at, let me know what you think ...

Uruk.info

#18 Sovereign

Sovereign

• Members
  • Pip
  • 44 posts

Posted 04 May 2010 - 07:13 PM

What do we have to offer to our enemies which they would not be able to refuse?

Again, we do not have the military capability or political power to make life unbearable for nations which support turkey.

Sov, jan
I too am a truth and justice seeker, however in this day and age truth and justice have become a joke. I hate to say that, but look around, when was the last time truth meant anything, and when has justice been served? Society has degenerated into such a sorry state where glitz, glamour and flash are everything and things like truth, justice and spirituality are no longer of any real value.

Let us use the Plaestinians as an example, these unfortunate people have been living under extremely cruel and criminal conditions for decades, where is the justice? The West has been forced (by way of corrupt politicians who have sold their souls to the highest bidder) into a position where they have no choice but to support Israel, the Muslims in the MidEast refuse to back them financially or militarily because they have nothing to gain from it, Palestine has nothing to offer. Under these circumstances Palestinians have taken their case to the UN and international courts, they've tried peaceful resistance, they have even resorted to blowing themselves up but the conditions have only gotten worse.

Agreed, however it goes much deeper than that, these monies spent on politicians are more or less payoffs or bribes, we have no choice but to continue this or we will lose what little we now have.

On a side note I read a fantastic article which I strongly recommend that we all take a look at, let me know what you think ...

Uruk.info

This is what we must do. Forget about being nice with American politicians. Run ads daily in major American newspapers exposing the fact that this so-called Christian nation of Americans is the staunchest military and political ally of the abominable Moslem Turks who exterminated Armenians where they could exclusively by rape, torture and the most horrible means of murder available, like impaling, mutilation, hacking to death and burning alive. Millions of human beings like you and me! Rub their ugly faces in their hypocrisy and FORFEIT the Americans' moral authority internationally. This we definitely can with the means we have available. Only, our rich must seek justice instead of money, and our men and women, honor instead of just a job. This is the only way to make the American establishment stop collaborating with the Turks and thereby legitimizing a country and a nation built on the sadistic mass murder of the Armenians. The Americans, at least their corrupt and sick leadership, are not on our side. Since they and Europe are the main props of Turkey, we must hurt them this way to force them to do what is right. I used to love America. I used to defend it and criticize Europe and others. I gave so much of myself to America, I learned to speak their language better than they do. What did America give me in return? Betrayal after betrayal and the tacit approval of MY rape, torture and murder. To hell with such.

#19 Fadix2

Fadix2

• Members
  • Pip
  • 37 posts

Posted 05 May 2010 - 08:19 AM

We don't have power and money so we must employ the only effective weapon that the weak possesses: truth and justice.

lol, are you 15 years old?

#20 Sovereign

Sovereign

• Members
  • Pip
  • 44 posts

Posted 05 May 2010 - 11:06 AM

lol, are you 15 years old?

With so-called Armenians like you laughing at the truth of the Armenian genocide, why should anyone expect the Americans or anybody else to recognize the truth that it happened? Tip: when somebody writes "lol" because he has nothing intelligent to say, you know that he's a moron. This is not a personal attack, it's a statistical fact.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users