• Please log in to reply
433 replies to this topic

#1 Armena

Armena

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 62 posts

Posted 05 February 2006 - 01:04 AM

The following articles provide proof that everything in the Christian religion and in the bible has been STOLEN from other religions that predated it from all around the world. Christianity is a tool for removing vital knowledge from the populace. Whenever Christianity or its cohorts took control of a country or region, the ancient texts and records were removed and/or destroyed. This took out of circulation the very knowledge those in power have used and still use to manipulate the ignorant population. This allowed an alternative invented "history" to be written which has disconnected humanity from its true origins. Controlling history is important because if one manipulates how people see what we call the past, this influences the present and the future.
There are vacuum sealed vaults in the Vatican library containing thousands upon thousands of ancient esoteric books from around the world that have been stolen and hoarded over the years and kept out of public circulation. The Catholic Church which is the root of the Christian religion is controlled by a secret society that has abused occult power to enslave the masses. The end goal is the total enslavement of humanity, which they have worked towards relentlessly and ruthlessly. These people have advanced astrological knowledge that assists their works in regards to timing. These are secrets that have survived the ages from Ancient Babylon and other ancient civilizations that were highly advanced both spiritually, intellectually and technologically.
All of this has directly affected each and every one of us. Humanity has suffered unnecessarily because of the denial of this knowledge. People have been coerced over the centuries into paying for their own damnation to the tune of billions and billions of dollars to keep this lie prospering and continuing strong. The survival and prosperity of this vicious hoax on humanity requires only ONE thing- A LACK OF KNOWLEDGE!

Contrary to what most people have been indoctrinated with, Judaism, Christianity and Islam are realitively new religions. Humanity goes back tens of thousands of years. These three have worked relentlessly to keep us from this knowledge. They are built upon murder, torture and lies and the only way any lie of this magnitude can survive is to create more and more lies and destroy the peoples who know the truth. This is why Jehova sent the Israelites on a campaign of mass murder and genocide. Christianity is nothing more than a program. There is nothing religious or spiritual about it. Millions of people suffer depression, hopelessness and confusion about life. The soul needs light and very few know this or actively practice the power meditation that will literally "save" their own souls. Because of a lack of knowledge and ignorance of the occult, humanity has been placed under a powerful spell of delusion concerning these three religions. The truth does not need to be incessantly and forcefully pushed. It can be seen everywhere. Humanity as a whole has been indoctrinated not to look.

Armena

Edited by Armena, 05 February 2006 - 01:07 AM.

#2 Vanetsi

Vanetsi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 306 posts

Posted 05 February 2006 - 02:17 PM

oh honestly, shut the hell up.

#3 ED

ED

Քեռի

• Nobility
  • 5,960 posts
  • Interests:Music, traveling, Salvador Dali, Tolstoy, Sevak, Charents
    wine, sushi and lots lots more

Posted 05 February 2006 - 02:22 PM

folks lets keep it civil please

#4 kakachik77

kakachik77

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 737 posts

Posted 05 February 2006 - 03:48 PM

Armena,
when you first came to this forum and started posting about this, I thought you were some sort of sectarian (well perhaps you are smile.gif But my point is, that after travelling to the "holy land", I started discovering some of the things you have been talking about all along. I still don't understand why Armenians so harshly rejected Zoroastrianism (a religion that should have been far more appealing to Armenians because of our geographic closeness to Persia) but chose to embrace Christianity (a religion coming from further away from some desert land) and forever deny Islam in the same regard.

#5 skhara

skhara

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 750 posts

Posted 05 February 2006 - 04:40 PM

QUOTE(kakachik77 @ Feb 5 2006, 03:48 PM) View Post
Armena,
when you first came to this forum and started posting about this, I thought you were some sort of sectarian (well perhaps you are smile.gif But my point is, that after travelling to the "holy land", I started discovering some of the things you have been talking about all along. I still don't understand why Armenians so harshly rejected Zoroastrianism (a religion that should have been far more appealing to Armenians because of our geographic closeness to Persia) but chose to embrace Christianity (a religion coming from further away from some desert land) and forever deny Islam in the same regard.

I believe that Christianity is derived from Zoroastrianism. The moral teachings and traditions of Christianity are very similar with Zoroastrianism.

http://camel2.connco...astrianism.html

"Zoroastrianism also contains spiritual expectations of a Messiah, Saoshyant. The myth tells that a virgin will bear this man who shall save the world. "The seed is preserved in Lake Kasave, till at the end of the earthly cycle, the maid Erdat-fedhri, bathing in the lake will conceive by that seed and bring forth the Savior, Saoshyant" (Carter 77). Along with fifteen men and fifteen damsels, Saoshyant will fight evil and restore the world, giving the good immortality."

I don't think Christianity is any way "derived" from Judaism. If anything, it is derived from Zoroastrianism. Zoroastrian teachings say that Ahura Mazda is "all-knowing", "all-good", "omnipresent", "the source of light".
There is "Spenta Mainyu", equilent to the Holy Spirit.

The notion of the trinity is entirely alien to Judaism. The Christian God is described the same way as Ahura Mazda. The Christian holy spirit is a part of God the same way that Spenta Mainya is associated with Ahura Mazda. Judaism is mostly derived from religions of Babylonians and Egyptians. The practice of cirmumcision is an Egyptian practice. The writings of the Torah are quite hateful and violent in nature -- which is in complete contrast to the New Testament (teachings of Jesus) and the Zoroastrian teachings.

#6 aSoldier

aSoldier

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 787 posts

Posted 05 February 2006 - 04:57 PM

QUOTE(Armena @ Feb 5 2006, 06:04 PM) View Post
The following articles provide proof that everything in the Christian religion and in the bible has been STOLEN from other religions that predated it from all around the world. Christianity is a tool for removing vital knowledge from the populace. Whenever Christianity or its cohorts took control of a country or region, the ancient texts and records were removed and/or destroyed. This took out of circulation the very knowledge those in power have used and still use to manipulate the ignorant population. This allowed an alternative invented "history" to be written which has disconnected humanity from its true origins. Controlling history is important because if one manipulates how people see what we call the past, this influences the present and the future.
There are vacuum sealed vaults in the Vatican library containing thousands upon thousands of ancient esoteric books from around the world that have been stolen and hoarded over the years and kept out of public circulation. The Catholic Church which is the root of the Christian religion is controlled by a secret society that has abused occult power to enslave the masses. The end goal is the total enslavement of humanity, which they have worked towards relentlessly and ruthlessly. These people have advanced astrological knowledge that assists their works in regards to timing. These are secrets that have survived the ages from Ancient Babylon and other ancient civilizations that were highly advanced both spiritually, intellectually and technologically.
All of this has directly affected each and every one of us. Humanity has suffered unnecessarily because of the denial of this knowledge. People have been coerced over the centuries into paying for their own damnation to the tune of billions and billions of dollars to keep this lie prospering and continuing strong. The survival and prosperity of this vicious hoax on humanity requires only ONE thing- A LACK OF KNOWLEDGE!

Contrary to what most people have been indoctrinated with, Judaism, Christianity and Islam are realitively new religions. Humanity goes back tens of thousands of years. These three have worked relentlessly to keep us from this knowledge. They are built upon murder, torture and lies and the only way any lie of this magnitude can survive is to create more and more lies and destroy the peoples who know the truth. This is why Jehova sent the Israelites on a campaign of mass murder and genocide. Christianity is nothing more than a program. There is nothing religious or spiritual about it. Millions of people suffer depression, hopelessness and confusion about life. The soul needs light and very few know this or actively practice the power meditation that will literally "save" their own souls. Because of a lack of knowledge and ignorance of the occult, humanity has been placed under a powerful spell of delusion concerning these three religions. The truth does not need to be incessantly and forcefully pushed. It can be seen everywhere. Humanity as a whole has been indoctrinated not to look.
Armena

bangin.gif

#7 Sip

Sip

Buffet Connoisseur

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,366 posts

Posted 05 February 2006 - 07:21 PM

Aren't the monotheistic religions basically all the same?

#8 Arpa

Arpa

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,011 posts
  • Interests:Culture

Posted 05 February 2006 - 07:45 PM

QUOTE(Sip @ Feb 6 2006, 01:21 AM) View Post
Aren't the monotheistic religions basically all the same?

No they're not.
As you can see in the so called Christian theology(Greek?)and the Zoroastrian, viriginity is connected with "virgin birth" and "holy trinity", i.e Zeus, Hera and their offspring, Aramazt, Anahit and their offspring Vahagn, and not a result of that sinful... oops.gif, can I say it? You know. That word that begins with the Letter S followed by E and X. In the so called monotheistic Muslim culture virginity, count them, 72 virgins with legs spead wide are remanded to Heaven.
Does that mean there are no virgins here on earth?? smile.gif smile.gif
Of course not!!
After what the muslim turk did to our "virgins"!!!??

Edited by Arpa, 05 February 2006 - 07:57 PM.

#9 phantom22

phantom22

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,343 posts

Posted 05 February 2006 - 07:55 PM

The essence of Christianity did not come from desert lands but fom the East. It is all wrapped up in our taboo subjects, re: Mamikonians and Bagratunis.

QUOTE(kakachik77 @ Feb 5 2006, 03:48 PM) View Post
Armena,

#10 phantom22

phantom22

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,343 posts

Posted 05 February 2006 - 08:54 PM

http://www.angelfire.com/hi/Azgaser

Excerpt from above website. So you think we were only influenced from the West, think again. The Eastern civilizations were highly developed while Europe was still cave-man country.

At this the prince of the house of Angegh ordered them to be taken immediately to the city of Phaitakaran where they were incarcerated and their heads shaved as an insult and a sign of degradation. These prisoners numbered four hundred. From the narrative of Zenob, the Syrian, it appears that the Hindoo colony had, since their settlement in Armenia in the year 150 B.C. to the day of the memorable battle in the year 301 A.D. a period of 450 years, multiplied and increased considerably and formed a distinct and an important colony of their own in the fertile province of Taron where in the year 286 A.D. a Chinese colony had also settled under Mamgoon, the founder of the house of Mamikonian which gave a Vardan to Armenia who fought the Sassanians when they wanted to force the religon of Zoroaster on Christian Armenia in the year 451 A.D.

Edited by phantom22, 05 February 2006 - 08:55 PM.

#11 armjan

armjan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 703 posts

Posted 05 February 2006 - 11:53 PM

armena, how do you define christianity? surely, you must have a definition since you've taken the trouble of critizing it.

christianity, the belief or practice?

Edited by armjan, 05 February 2006 - 11:55 PM.

#12 aSoldier

aSoldier

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 787 posts

Posted 06 February 2006 - 02:34 AM

Matthew 5:11-12

"Blessed are you when people insult you, persecute you and falsely say all kinds of evil against you because of me.

Rejoice and be glad, because great is your reward in heaven, for in the same way they persecuted the prophets who were before you."

#13 phantom22

phantom22

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,343 posts

Posted 06 February 2006 - 02:48 AM

Hey Seb,

If you think that the Christian leaders of today are following in the steps of Jesus, I have a few public bridges in the great cities of the world that I would be willing to sell you at a reasonable price!

QUOTE(sSebB @ Feb 6 2006, 02:34 AM) View Post
Matthew 5:11-12

"Blessed are you when people insult you, persecute you and falsely say all kinds of evil against you because of me.

Rejoice and be glad, because great is your reward in heaven, for in the same way they persecuted the prophets who were before you."

Edited by phantom22, 06 February 2006 - 02:50 AM.

#14 aSoldier

aSoldier

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 787 posts

Posted 06 February 2006 - 03:06 AM

QUOTE(phantom22 @ Feb 6 2006, 07:48 PM) View Post
Hey Seb,

If you think that the Christian leaders of today are following in the steps of Jesus, I have a few public bridges in the great cities of the world that I would be willing to sell you at a reasonable price!

Ok, it's true. There are a lot of fake leaders out there. That doesn't change anything.

Although there are billions of Christians, only a fraction are true followers. It hurts me but that's how it is.

Matthew 7:14
"But small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and only a few find it."

#15 phantom22

phantom22

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,343 posts

Posted 06 February 2006 - 03:23 AM

Seb,

Not only are they fakes, but their lifestyles are diametrically opposed to that of Jesus. Armenian preacher Benny Hinn lives in a literal royal palace on the ocean and owns numerous Rolls-Royces and Mercedes, while obstensibly preaching the word of a man who chose to live in poverty.

QUOTE(sSebB @ Feb 6 2006, 03:06 AM) View Post
Ok, it's true. There are a lot of fake leaders out there. That doesn't change anything.

Although there are billions of Christians, only a fraction are true followers. It hurts me but that's how it is.

Matthew 7:14
"But small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and only a few find it."

#16 aSoldier

aSoldier

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 787 posts

Posted 06 February 2006 - 03:27 AM

QUOTE(phantom22 @ Feb 6 2006, 08:23 PM) View Post
Seb,

Not only are they fakes, but their lifestyles are diametrically opposed to that of Jesus. Armenian preacher Benny Hinn lives in a literal royal palace on the ocean and owns numerous Rolls-Royces and Mercedes, while obstensibly preaching the word of a man who chose to live in poverty.

That arguement is baseless.

#17 phantom22

phantom22

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,343 posts

Posted 06 February 2006 - 03:32 AM

Seb,

Do you really understand what Christianity is all about? If you did, you would not consider my argument baseless. Do you know that within 10 miles of Benny's oceanfront estate there are people going hungry every day?

[/quote name='sSebB' date='Feb 6 2006, 03:27 AM' post='162559']
That arguement is baseless.
[/quote]

#18 aSoldier

aSoldier

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 787 posts

Posted 06 February 2006 - 03:33 AM

Did you not understand that you should not judge Christianity based on what a leader does?

#19 phantom22

phantom22

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,343 posts

Posted 06 February 2006 - 03:42 AM

I do not judge Christianity. I was raised in a church where the minister was a saint. He and his wife treated our family with the utmost of respect, despite the fact that we were the only family in the congregation who were not of Northern European extraction.

These clowns today are not real Christians at all. Anyone can call themselves a Christian. I find Pat Robertson and his fellow travellers to be quite Satanic.

QUOTE(sSebB @ Feb 6 2006, 03:33 AM) View Post
Did you not understand that you should not judge Christianity based on what a leader does?

#20 Zartonk

Zartonk

Magnificent!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,764 posts

Posted 06 February 2006 - 05:20 PM

This one again...

The Catholic church which is the root of the Christian religion

These people have advanced astrological knowledge that assists their works in regards to timing.

I don't think further commenting is needed.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users