No replies to this topic

#1 Lian07

Lian07

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 13 August 2015 - 01:45 AM

Hello all,

I am the sister of Hayk Manukyan, the talented animator of the Abo and Karo short cartoons that we all know and love, and the creator of the hilarious Harut, known best for his rage at the fast food clerk who just can't seem to understand his pronunciation of a simple number, in the short clip titled, "Number Twerve."

So basically, beginning on August 17th, my brother is beginning a Kickstarter Campaign which will aim to collect a certain amount of money through donations, which will all go towards the production of an Abo and Karo mini movie (how exciting right?). So with this post, I just want to ask you all if you'd be interested in helping us by displaying this poster for the campaign up at your businesses (if you own any), your workplaces (if permitted of course), and asking people you may know if they'd be willing to do the same.

If you are interested, please feel free to private message me at lian07@aol.com, or respond to this thread, and I will be happy to arrange a drop off of the posters at your convenience. You can also share this online in your social medias with ‪#‎ibelieve‬. Thanks all!

Lianna :)

Attached Files

Edited by Lian07, 13 August 2015 - 01:45 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users