#21 Yervant1

Yervant1

The True North!

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,702 posts

Posted 01 December 2007 - 11:01 AM

QUOTE(Balaclava @ Dec 1 2007, 02:23 AM)
I think that it's common for Armenians and people from Middle East to do "Bazar" kind of business. For example, I prefer to do business with Armenian suppliers, but I noticed that the quality of their products are poor. The reason is competition I guess. Since everybody wants a bargain price, then the supplier has no other choice but to get cheap products, which then will scare away other clients who rather get better products for the right price. I think I'm going to tell my supplier my thoughts, but I may expect him to say "I am not looking for business partners..."

You get what you pay for, you pay peanuts you get peanuts. There are all kinds of shoppers and Armenians are not any different than the rest when looking for products, it's a personal choice. I'm sure there are Armenian businesses that provide quality products for quality shoppers.
My point is that Armenians should get rid of their mental dispositions as businesses and as customers and treat each other with respect without the hangups and help each other in a cohesive manner and become a success.

#22 Balaclava

Balaclava

julik jurnalist

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 307 posts

Posted 01 December 2007 - 01:38 PM

QUOTE(Yervant1 @ Dec 1 2007, 09:01 AM)
My point is that Armenians should get rid of their mental dispositions as businesses and as customers and treat each other with respect without the hangups and help each other in a cohesive manner and become a success.

That's a very good point.

#23 Eurocentric

Eurocentric

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 473 posts

Posted 04 December 2007 - 10:16 AM

Never had problems with Armenian businesses (that is outside of Armenia). Armenian auto mechanics and body shops are a major problem though but I guess all of them are.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users