to s@ranst mer'n & Manuk@ - srants vra nerver mi qayqayeq

#62 Error 404

Error 404

ERROR 404

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 881 posts

Posted 26 April 2007 - 01:52 AM

Its a chinese guy who founded algebra. Greeks founded Geometry. English and Germans founded calculus. Turks founded genocide and misery.

#63 Takoush

Takoush

Veteran

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,025 posts

Posted 26 April 2007 - 10:35 AM

QUOTE(Error 404 @ Apr 26 2007, 03:52 AM) View Post

Its a chinese guy who founded algebra. Greeks founded Geometry. English and Germans founded calculus. Turks founded genocide and misery.

Shad shad lav yev djishd asatsir Error 404 yeghpayr jan.

#64 Zartonk

Zartonk

Magnificent!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,764 posts

Posted 26 April 2007 - 07:32 PM

1.5 million by a single Turk in a single day, Turkish creativity indeed.

What's your point?

Are you being funny because the subject of the predicate is improbable?

Or is it that you are demonstrating the backwards stupidity of the Armenians?

Don't you think we are at least able to get your message by now? Yours and the wise Turk's?

What are you offering? All you do is find a floating corner in threads and take more shot at Armenians. Yes, yes, yes 'fish in a bucket', we are SO idiotic, we are in constant need of the superior western eye and hand, we are shown our wrong, it is bitter, righteous truth....

Is that what it is? We're ungrateful fools?

Your contributions are great. THANK YOU.

What's being proven with the slick talk? I honestly just want to know.

Edited by Zartonk, 26 April 2007 - 08:37 PM.

#65 neko

neko

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 295 posts

Posted 27 April 2007 - 10:40 AM

QUOTE(Zartonk @ Apr 27 2007, 02:32 AM) View Post

What's your point?

Are you being funny because the subject of the predicate is improbable?

Or is it that you are demonstrating the backwards stupidity of the Armenians?

Don't you think we are at least able to get your message by now? Yours and the wise Turk's?

What are you offering? All you do is find a floating corner in threads and take more shot at Armenians. Yes, yes, yes 'fish in a bucket', we are SO idiotic, we are in constant need of the superior western eye and hand, we are shown our wrong, it is bitter, righteous truth....

Is that what it is? We're ungrateful fools?

Your contributions are great. THANK YOU.

What's being proven with the slick talk? I honestly just want to know.

I'll repeat what I said earlier "Do you honestly think I care what you have to say?"

My post arose because I was worried that Zurderer actually might care about what Edward had said. But I am probably underestimating Zurderer. By now he probably has a good idea what to expect here, and has the required thick skin.
As for shooting those fish in a barrel like I can do, or just stabbing them with sharp objects like Zurderer does - there is no lasting entertainment value to the activity.

#66 DominO

DominO

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,455 posts

Posted 27 April 2007 - 11:20 AM

QUOTE(neko @ Apr 27 2007, 12:40 PM) View Post

I'll repeat what I said earlier "Do you honestly think I care what you have to say?"

My post arose because I was worried that Zurderer actually might care about what Edward had said. But I am probably underestimating Zurderer. By now he probably has a good idea what to expect here, and has the required thick skin.
As for shooting those fish in a barrel like I can do, or just stabbing them with sharp objects like Zurderer does - there is no lasting entertainment value to the activity.

zurderer does have a place here which is not taken by anyone. Don't worry he knows what to expect. You on the other hand don't know what to expect by exausting people patience. What is you purpouse neko? I can understand zurderer, and we need (my opinion) this guy here. You on the other hand have done nothing other than whinning, we do have of this a lot already.

#67 MosJan

MosJan

Էլի ԼաՎա

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 31,342 posts

Posted 27 April 2007 - 11:30 AM

his using the old - squawking door gets the oil - technique

#68 Zartonk

Zartonk

Magnificent!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,764 posts

Posted 27 April 2007 - 08:27 PM

Of course I don't. After all, you're above me.You don't give a shit what I think, and you make sure I know it. Crystal clear.

Zurderer, as you have observed, is well established and is doing fine. He stabs on.

How is your gun??

#69 Էլիա

Էլիա

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 291 posts
  • Interests:Հայ Լեզուն:

Posted 29 April 2007 - 06:19 PM

You idiot Turks! There was an Armenian Genocide, and you're just trying to hide the truth. You're trying this with so much effort, that people from your dirty culture are hacking Armenian Genocide websites that tell the truth and editing what it says to please their thoughts (sounds a lot like how "permanent" the recorded history of Turks is). For example, http://theforgotten.org You sick-minded Turks are so scared of your "country" falling of when the genocide is recognized, that you can't help but to lie about the facts of history! Turkey will fall one day, and all you barbarian nomads could go the hell back to Central Asia, where you belong!

Edited by Էլիա, 29 April 2007 - 06:20 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users