#21 Arpa

Arpa

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,011 posts
  • Interests:Culture

Posted 31 January 2013 - 07:57 PM

In contrast to the above by Ashot, here is what the Hanragitaran (1982?)says in a very short monograph (1/8th of a page).
-----
NZHDEH, Garegin , b. 1888, Kznut, Nakhjavan- d. 1955. Dahnak military activist. In May 1920 he suppressed the armed uprising of the workers’ in Zangezur. During July-August , to stop the furkish advance on Zambezi , he fights against the Red Army which had entered Znagezur, Nakhjava and Artsakh** . He was the main organizer of the Dashnak uprising in the so called Mountainous Armenia (Zangesur ,Siunik and Artsakh)). After the liberation(by the reds) of Zangesur he fled the country in 1921. In his self imposed exile he continued his anti Soviet struggle. During WWII he collaborated with Fascist Germany, whereby in 1942 in Berlin he was a member of the So called “Armenian National Assembly”. In 1944 he was arrested in Bulgaria and delivered to the soviet court of justice.
----
**This passage does not make sense.
PS.Funny,not really. I noticed that that pesky spellchecker had changed "Garegin" to "garaging".

#22 Nané

Nané

Նանե

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,636 posts

Posted 01 February 2013 - 11:28 AM

In contrast to the above by Ashot, here is what the Hanragitaran (1982?)says in a very short monograph (1/8th of a page).
-----
NZHDEH, Garegin , b. 1888, Kznut, Nakhjavan- d. 1955. Dahnak military activist. In May 1920 he suppressed the armed uprising of the workers’ in Zangezur. During July-August , to stop the furkish advance on Zambezi , he fights against the Red Army which had entered Znagezur, Nakhjava and Artsakh** . He was the main organizer of the Dashnak uprising in the so called Mountainous Armenia (Zangesur ,Siunik and Artsakh)). After the liberation(by the reds) of Zangesur he fled the country in 1921. In his self imposed exile he continued his anti Soviet struggle. During WWII he collaborated with Fascist Germany, whereby in 1942 in Berlin he was a member of the So called “Armenian National Assembly”. In 1944 he was arrested in Bulgaria and delivered to the soviet court of justice.
----
**This passage does not make sense.
PS.Funny,not really. I noticed that that pesky spellchecker had changed "Garegin" to "garaging".

I don't think any better could've been expected from Sovetakan Hanragitaran.:)

#23 MosJan

MosJan

Էլի ԼաՎա

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 31,196 posts

Posted 16 October 2013 - 01:57 PM

At last i get  to see the film. hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Njdeh'n  shat aveliin er  arjani.. is this the best we can do ???

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users