#21 Arpa

Arpa

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,011 posts
  • Interests:Culture

Posted 07 August 2013 - 10:36 PM

Speaking of seeing and hearing things, see the story of Fatima.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Our_Lady_of_Fátima

Our Lady of Fátima (Portuguese: Nossa Senhora de Fátima,European Portuguese: [ˈnɔsɐ sɨˈɲoɾɐ dɨ ˈfatimɐ][1]) is a title for the Virgin Mary due to her reputed apparitions to three shepherd children at Fátima, Portugal on the thirteenth day of six consecutive months in 1917, beginning on May 13. The three children were Lúcia Santos and her cousins Jacinta and Francisco Marto

#22 Arpa

Arpa

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,011 posts

Posted 07 August 2013 - 11:21 PM

On top of everything else, YOU ARE A BIG LIAR
Look what you said here.at #6
http://hyeforum.com/...200#entry308011

P.S.
I do not use Arm alphabet because if I forget to switch to English my English logging password changes and have to use an Armenian password which I do not have. Some kind of cliche happens and you can not fix it unless you remember you are in Armenian mode. I do not give personal details or do chats because I am a man of few words and prefer to remain like that. Just pay attention to my few words with their grammatical mistakes ignored.

HUH!!! :huh: Does anyone understand what he is saying?

#23 man

man

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 846 posts

Posted 08 August 2013 - 12:22 AM

Yervant1: There was an Armenian pastor in Pasadena, CA, pasturing the Nazarene church there, Samuel Doctorian, his father a survivor of Genocide 1915. I read his biography and he tells Jesus spoke to him, and very few time appeared to him. So Jesus is ALIVE and He speaks and acts. Now his church is pastured by his son, give it a try!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Arpa: Are you pretending to be a clown? or you are really in such darkness; anyway this address may enlighten you somehow :

1-I do not condemn anyone, if I speak about hell because that word is the Bible. I do not want to see anyone in hell, be they believers or not-believers, because hell is the most cruel place to be for any one. And most go there because of their own mistakes and falling prey to the deception of satan because that evil entity and his helpers hate mankind and want them to see all in hell. So your saying that I condemn anyone to hell is an insult to me. Also the hell word is a cheap talk you see in the streets and TV programs, men wishing to see their enemies in hell and say so openly. As Christians we love our enemies and wish them the best, and we endevour to keep all out of hell by praying for their salvation and telling them the Truth given by Jesus.

2-Jesus calls His servant Maria in England as "daughter" because that is the way of Jesus, calling the ones He loves as "daughter" or "son". In The NT we see Jesus saying to a sick man (who had faith) when healing him: son, your sins are forgiven (Mark 2:5). So when you become a real Christian you can hear God speaking to you, to your heart, and he often addresses you as "son" if you are a male, and "daughter" if female. Often He calls us "children" or "my child". So work toward hearing from God, not that you have to do your own hard work like they do in religions --Jesus did all for you, you have only to accept Jesus' work for you, for dying and shedding His blood for you for your salvation from the fall satan has caused you. When it comes to salvation it's Jesus acts for you that counts!

3-If you want to know whether there is witchcraft in modern Christian churches, be assured that there is plenty. Witchcraft was introduced into the original godly realm of Adam & Eve when satan or the one called serpent which was a handsome clean-shaved man with tie and a very expensive suit, with fingers loaded with diamond and gold rings, landed by 100% pure made of gold private jet airplane, studded by shiny diamonds, into the Garden of Eden and taught Eve first, then Adam, witchcraft and craft. Up until then God the Father was teaching Adam & Eve, but they were seduced by the serpent, said no to God and started following satan who promised them golden rings, golden airplanes/helicopters, dresses made of gold, big castles to live in and bank accounts in the millions. Adam & Eve ended up working like slaves in the garden of satan in order to survive and make the serpent richer; all because they trusted the wrong guy whose specialty was deception.
The moral lesson: avoid churches pastured by leaders who own castles, jets, TV stations, gold & silver, and many riches and promise you the same if you just only give them money and plenty of it.

This is a 3 hours video:

Title in YouTube: The Hidden Faith of The Founding Fathers 2010
youtube.com/watch?NR=1&feature=endscreen&v=xU24fJ4NQxo

(The rites of initiation of Freemasonry and Witchcraft are identical except the initiate in Witchcraft is naked and his wrist is cut. The vows and initiation rites of witchcraft closely mirror Freemasonry)

"The most infamous trials were conducted by the Court of Oyer and Terminer in 1692 in Salem Town". Most-likely members of this Court and of jury were secret witches who put real Christians to death by accusing or framing them as witches.

P.S. Arpa! Thanks for calling me names. I bless, God bless you! For both the bad & good that are coming from you. I did some extensive reply because I would have sinned greatly if I remained silence to the kind of talks you are posting full of great spiritual ignorance. God Bless!

Edited by man, 08 August 2013 - 12:27 AM.

#24 Arpa

Arpa

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,011 posts

Posted 08 August 2013 - 12:32 AM

Tou called me a lowlife. Speak for yourself.

A low-life or lowlife is a term for a person who is considered morally unacceptable by their community, especially those who exploit others for their own selfish purposes. Examples of people who are often called "lowlifes" are the dregs of society: drug dealers, drug users, alcoholics, thieves, liars, thugs, hustlers, con artists, prostitutes and pimps.[1]

Often, the term is used as an indication of disapproval of antisocial or destructive behaviors, usually bearing a connotation of contempt and derision. This usage of the word dates to 1911.[2]

#25 Arpa

Arpa

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,011 posts

Posted 08 August 2013 - 01:04 AM

Ah!! The plot thickens, Maybe now we know where you are coming from.
Samuel Doctorian is an imposter, a con artist.
http://www.bibleland...r_president.htm
This is eerie. I have known him all the way from Jerusalem, Aleppo and Beirut.
BTW. His family name was Hekimian(Arabic for wiseman, physician) until they changed it to Doctorian.

http://www.google.co...iw=1047&bih=420

See also his brother David
http://www.maconcoun...fe-journey.html

http://news.google.c...&pg=6415,587161

Come again! Who used the term low life first?

Edited by Arpa, 08 August 2013 - 01:06 AM.

#26 Arpa

Arpa

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,011 posts

Posted 08 August 2013 - 01:27 AM

Now his church is pastured by his son, give it a try!

pastured? Not only you should learn the Armenian language, but also English.
pastUred means put to pasture, banished or worse/murdered. The word is pastOred

Arpa: Are you pretending to be a clown? or you are really in such darkness; anyway this address may enlighten you somehow :

Yes I am a clown, only an idiotic clown will take your gobbledygook seriously. :silly: :jester:

#27 man

man

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 846 posts

Posted 08 August 2013 - 06:16 AM

Arpa: in my dictionary 'lowlife" means clueless when it comes to spiritual matter and one who used to discredit Jesus (although as a child I was a church goer and wearing 'shabic' during Armenian Apostolic church mass, but when I grow up I parted way from Jesus. But He came later and took be back.

Samuel Doctorian is the ONE here below mentioned as "Paul of 9 years old during the Genocide" and taken as slave by Turks and most-likly called him "ahmad".

He had four or five children like Paul Doctorian, Naomi Doctorian. And David Doctorian the state senator IS ONE OF THEM. THERE IS NO FRAUD HERE, take your lousy words back. Changing name from Paul Hekimnian to Samuel Doctorian (I think the American missionaries did it) is NOT a fraud. I have to go now, come back later

"David was born to Armenian parents who became orphans when they were young. His grandparents refused to convert to the Islamic religion and were executed for their faith during the Armenian Genocide. David's father, Paul, 9 years old, was rounded up with other women and children of the village and forced to walk through the Syrian Desert.  A Turkish soldier recognized him as the son of a doctor who had cared for his own family and he was pulled from the group, taken to a Turkish family to be a slave. He was beaten and left for dead when he attempted to run away. Found by American Missionaries he was taken to an orphanage in Beirut, Lebanon. David's mother, Mary, 5 years old, experienced a similar story, also being rescued by a Turkish soldier and taken to the same orphanage as his father. There is where they met [David's mother & father Samuel Doctorian/Paul Hekimian], grew up together and later married and lived in Beirut."

Edited by man, 08 August 2013 - 06:19 AM.

#28 man

man

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 846 posts

Posted 08 August 2013 - 06:22 AM

Arpa: in my dictionary 'lowlife" means clueless when it comes to spiritual matter and one who used to discredit Jesus (although as a child I was a church goer and wearing 'shabic' during Armenian Apostolic church mass, but when I grow up I parted way from Jesus. But He came later and took be back.

Samuel Doctorian is the ONE here below mentioned as "Paul of 9 years old during the Genocide" and taken as slave by Turks and most-likly called him "ahmad".

He had four or five children like Paul Doctorian, Naomi Doctorian. And David Doctorian the state senator IS ONE OF THEM. THERE IS NO FRAUD HERE, take your lousy words back. Changing name from Paul Hekimnian to Samuel Doctorian (I think the American missionaries did it) is NOT a fraud. I have to go now, come back later

"David was born to Armenian parents who became orphans when they were young. His grandparents refused to convert to the Islamic religion and were executed for their faith during the Armenian Genocide. David's father, Paul, 9 years old, was rounded up with other women and children of the village and forced to walk through the Syrian Desert.  A Turkish soldier recognized him as the son of a doctor who had cared for his own family and he was pulled from the group, taken to a Turkish family to be a slave. He was beaten and left for dead when he attempted to run away. Found by American Missionaries he was taken to an orphanage in Beirut, Lebanon. David's mother, Mary, 5 years old, experienced a similar story, also being rescued by a Turkish soldier and taken to the same orphanage as his father. There is where they met [David's mother & father Samuel Doctorian/Paul Hekimian], grew up together and later married and lived in Beirut."

#29 man

man

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 846 posts

Posted 08 August 2013 - 09:45 AM

I have read his autobiography “The Life Story of Samuel Doctorian begins at Calvary” years ago and so I forgot the details.

From http://www.biblelandmission.org/
we learn that: Samuel Doctorian is an Armenian. Like all other Armenian families, his parents suffered in the massacres by the Turks in 1915. His father was Paul Hakemian/Doctorian and at age nine during the Genocide he was captured by the Turks and made a Turkish household slave, he latter escaped by help of missionaries while the parents of the boy Paul (medic by profession) were killed by the Turks at Genocide because they would not deny Christ and convert to Islam. So Paul is first generation genocide survivor, and Samuel his son a second generation of survivor. His younger brother David also a second generation of survivors.

Paul got married and gave birth to Samuel Doctorian in 1930 in the city of Beirut. He also gave birth to David Doctorian, the brother of Samuel. Then Samuel had some 4 (or was it 5 children) and many grandchildren. 2 daughters & 2 or 3 sons. His eldest son Paul [Paul Samuel Doctorian] is now the Pastor of the Pasadena Armenian Church of the Nazarene.
The state senator David Doctorian is the brother of Samuel Doctorian. Here is a picture showing the whole family with their wives and children:

familyreunion.jpg
(sitting is Samuel and his wife Naomi with one of their grandchildren, at left on front is his eldest son Paul with his wife)

Here is what David the senator says: "David was born to Armenian parents [to Paul Doctorian like Samuel] who became orphans when they were young. His grandparents [the parents of Paul Doctorian] refused to convert to the Islamic religion and were executed for their faith during the Armenian Genocide. David's [and Samuel's] father, Paul Doctorian, 9 years old, was rounded up with other women and children of the village and forced to walk through the Syrian Desert. A Turkish soldier recognized him as the son of a doctor who had cared for his own family and he was pulled from the group, taken to a Turkish family to be a slave. He was beaten and left for dead when he attempted to run away. Found by American Missionaries he was taken to an orphanage in Beirut, Lebanon. David's mother, Mary, 5 years old, experienced a similar story, also being rescued by a Turkish soldier and taken to the same orphanage as his father. There is where they met, grew up together and later married and lived in Beirut."

See you at church (Pasadena Armenian Church of Nazarene, 2355 E. Washington Blvd., Pasadena, CA 9110) this Sunday Dear Arpa, don't forget to bring with you dark eyeglasses since Jesus suddently may appear with His light and you may turn blind like Saul/Paul was blinded when he met Jesus at the road to Damascus.
===============
THE WORLD IS MY CHURCH says Samuel Doctorian

Armenia, a totally independent country now.
After five hundred years under the
Turks, and seventy-two years under the Russian
communist government, the country of Armenia is
now independent. We have great freedom to preach
the Gospel.

I arrived in Armenia with my dear son, Paul,
who is now as an ordained minister also pastoring
the Pasadena Armenian Church of the Nazarene,
in California. Paul and I were very excited to be
back in Armenia. Our first station was to go to the
military zone in Mountainous Karabagh. They
have had severe battles with Azerbaijan for three
years. They were able to recapture that great piece
of land with villages and cities that belonged to
Armenia. Armenian loss of life was six thousand
five hundred in a span of three years. Our first stop
was to go to the capital city of that region,
Stepanakert. The precious brother who arranged
and led those meetings for us had been a general
commander in that area. Five years ago God
visited him gloriously and he started a fellowship
of Christians in that city.

It was marvelous to preach in the hall that was
packed. The next day it was overcrowded. The third
day there was no place for people to even stand.
The Holy Spirit moved mightily and every night
souls cried to the Lord for Salvation. Every night
we prayed for the sick. And one night the mighty
Holy Spirit came down and filled many of them. I
believe revival has started in that part of the
country.

I want to thank the Lord and all His children
from all over the world, the wonderful Bible Land
Mission family who did help us financially. You
sent us monetary help so we could go to Armenia
and minister the Word of God boldly and with
freedom.

Armenia presently is a poor country. In order to
visit there and evangelize, we had to pay our own
tickets, our own hotel expenses and many other
expenses in the country including renting buses
that brought the people to the meeting places. We
were able to help many of the pastors and the
preachers financially. God gave us our daily bread
and helped us to minister with total freedom with
no financial burden because many of God's
children helped us so we could come and minister
in this needy country of Armenia.

While I am dictating this report, I'm in Yerevan,
the capital city. In Artashat, a neighboring town,
few days ago we had overcrowded meetings in the
church building that the Lord helped us buy and
give it to the church body there. The church
building seats three hundred fifty. It's a beautiful
building with nice gardens all around it. All the
seats were full, air conditioning units were working
full blast, a loud speaking system was operational,
and I was able to preach the gospel everyday. To
God be the glory many new souls were added to
the Kingdom.

One night I shared the message on the blood of
Jesus. The Holy Spirit touched many lives. To my
amazement many stood to be saved. They cried out
he prayer, repeating words after me,

“Lord, I'm a sinner. Lord, I believe in you. Lord, thank you for
dying in my place. Thank you for shedding your
blood for my salvation. Save me Lord.”

I believe the Lord did it. For the Word of the Lord says,
“As many as call the name of the Lord, shall be saved.”

Now I am busy preaching in another church, in
a town called Norapatz, where the Lord helped us
also send financial help. They were able to buy a
wonderful piece of land. They renovated the
building and the Lord really blessed in this new
church in a wonderful way. Lord willing, on
Saturday and Sunday of this week I will preach in
a big hall in Yerevan on the third floor of a
building. I know the Lord will bless abundantly.
As I leave Armenia on September 15, I will be on
my way to South Africa preaching in different
churches near Johannesburg, South African
churches and also one big meeting on Sunday
with the Chinese churches together in
Johannesburg.

From South Africa, I will visit Singapore for one
week. I will be preaching every day, and twice on
Sundays. On Saturday 27th of September we shall
be having a great get together with the Bible Land
Mission committee in Singapore. I know the place
will be full and the Lord will give us a great meeting.

From Singapore I shall be flying to Delhi and
then on to Bihar. Bihar is located in the North of
India near Tibet, with Nepal right on the border.
Twelve thousand are coming together for a great
convention. The people mostly are Hindus and I
shall be preaching Christ in that great convention.

From Bihar, India, I will be on my way to
Holland. There I'll be preaching for three weeks
every day. The first Sunday, I start with the
Maranatha Church, the largest Pentecostal church
in Amsterdam. Two meetings on Sunday morning
and then daily services all over Holland. I need
your prayers.

I rejoice to give such report of what the Lord has
done, what He is doing, and what He is going to do.
Remember dear reader, I am now seventy-three
years old but by the grace of God still going on
preaching the glorious gospel.

Yours for the extension of God's Kingdom everywhere,
The world is my church,
Samuel Doctorian
(Date of report not given, publication date is 2004 but it happened years before.)

#30 man

man

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 846 posts

Posted 08 August 2013 - 10:05 AM

Here it indicates that they have 5 children and 4 grandchildren, this is an early post and by now there are more grandchildren

Samuel Doctorian is an Armenian. Like all other Armenian families, his family suffered in the massacres by the Turks in 1915. His father and mother were young children at this time, and they both lost both parents, barbarously slaughtered because they would not deny Christ. Samuel’s parents escaped the massacre, and were later brought up in a Mission Orphanage.

Samuel was born in 1930 in the city of Beirut. When he was six years old, his parents moved to Jerusalem, where they lived until the war in 1948, when for the second time they lost everything and became refugees. When he was nine years old, Samuel became a committed Christian as he stood at the place where Jesus died. It was there he resolved that his whole life would be lived for Christ.

Coming from a poor family, at the age of fourteen, he could not continue his schooling, and began to work in a shoe-maker’s shop. It was while working in the shop in Old Jerusalem that the Lord called him to the ministry - he was sixteen years old. A year later he began his theological studies at Hurlet Nazarene College near Glasgow, in Scotland. After graduation, he was ordained in 1951. Later that year he returned to the Middle East and began his ministry in Jerusalem, later moving to Amman, Jordan. He was married in April, 1952 to Naomi Pashgian. Samuel and Naomi have five children and four grandchildren.

In the month of October 1952, Samuel Doctorian was called by the Lord to start evangelistic work throughout the Middle East - living by faith as he was not sponsored by any denomination. He was used by the Holy Spirit to bring Revival to Aleppo, Beirut, Cyprus and Damascus, and when he went to Egypt he had a revival ministry all over the land that brought tens of thousands to Christ. As a result of a vision, he began the Bible Land Mission in 1959. The Lord has used him in many countries all over the Middle East, Europe, North and South America and other parts of the world to bring a breath of revival. He has led people of all walks of life to the Lord, from Eastern refugees to a European princess. He has been to over 125 countries of the world in all seven Continents.

From Beirut and Jerusalem, Samuel Doctorian seeks to spread the Gospel over the Bible Lands by every possible means, and extend his revival ministry around the world. He has preached for every one of the larger Protestant denominations, and in many Catholic and Orthodox churches too. On two occasions he has preached to Members of Parliament in the House of Commons in London. He is undoubtedly a preacher anointed by the Holy Spirit, and as he preaches with such fervor and power there is always a ready response in his hearers to the Word of God. His messages are colored with vivid illustrations from his personal experiences in many parts of the world. In addition to the unction of the Holy Spirit, Samuel Doctorian exercises a ministry of healing that has brought positive help to many thousands.

This autobiography, “The Life Story of Samuel Doctorian begins at Calvary” has sold in the thousands, in many languages around the world. Many people have expressed their appreciation of Samuel DoctorianÂ’s ministry. A pastor has said, after a week of meetings in his church, “We shall never be the same again after having him with us.” This has been said innumerable times. To God be the Glory.

Edited by man, 08 August 2013 - 10:05 AM.

#31 Arpa

Arpa

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,011 posts

Posted 08 August 2013 - 11:06 AM

You are not only blind, you are also deaf.
Didn't I say that I knew the family when it was named Hekimian/Hakimian. No missionaries were involved in the name change. We also had heard rumors that his father was in fact an Asori/Assyrian, i.e not ethnic Armenian.
No harm done. Rev Doghramji's father was Assori, mother and wife Armenian.

Edited by Arpa, 08 August 2013 - 11:10 AM.

#32 man

man

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 846 posts

Posted 08 August 2013 - 01:43 PM

"hakim" is a Turkish word which mean a doctor of medicine. Kudos for changing his name to a non-Turkish one: Doctorian. In USA its easy to change your name, just give a couple of dollars to a judge and you can get a new name. I wish all Armenians would do like Samuel Doctorian in America then those strange sounding "Armenian" surnames that originated in Central Asia will be a thing of the past. Speaking of emancipation of the Armenians from under Turkish control.

#33 Arpa

Arpa

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,011 posts

Posted 08 August 2013 - 01:49 PM

"hakim" is a Turkish word which mean a doctor of medicine. Kudos for changing his name to a non-Turkish one: Doctorian. In USA its easy to change your name, just give a couple of dollars to a judge and you can get a new name. I wish all Armenians would do like Samuel Doctorian in America then those strange sounding "Armenian" surnames that originated in Central Asia will be a thing of the past. Speaking of emancipation of the Armenians from under Turkish control.

Wash your mouth with detergent and Clorox.
Hakim is not furkish. It is Arabic to mean wise man/physician.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hakim

Edited by Arpa, 08 August 2013 - 01:53 PM.

#34 man

man

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 846 posts

Posted 08 August 2013 - 02:03 PM

I do not know Arabic, in Arabic "hakim" may mean wise guy but I heard in Turkish it means a doctor of medicine. Did the Turks took that word from Arabs and referred by it to doctors of medicine? It would not make too much different, let Armenians emancipate from Arabs also by changing their Arabic sounding names to Armenian ones. No wonder in Armenia the ones like you are called in your back as Turks and Arabs and not as Armenian, though we will abstain from calling you by that name in the upon on your face.

#35 man

man

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 846 posts

Posted 08 August 2013 - 02:09 PM

..and certainly your are immature person Arpa. You keep finding and pointing to mistakes in my writings, and then telling me to do this to do that; any mature person would not do that: will not go after mistakes and point them and will not tell to do things. I do not want to waste my time with an immature like you.

I know I have been among Armenians and those character traits of finding faults and telling to do thing in hygiene or otherwise is like a plague among the Armenians from Turkey and Arab lands. Originally they were not like that but learned and absorbed it from Arabs & Turks.

Edited by man, 08 August 2013 - 02:13 PM.

#36 Sip

Sip

Buffet Connoisseur

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,366 posts

Posted 08 August 2013 - 04:27 PM

You keep finding and pointing to mistakes in my writings, and then telling me to do this to do that; any mature person would not do that: 

:lol2:  Yes, how dare you Arpa? I'm with man on this :)

#37 Yervant1

Yervant1

The True North!

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,603 posts

Posted 08 August 2013 - 06:44 PM

Yervant1: There was an Armenian pastor in Pasadena, CA, pasturing the Nazarene church there, Samuel Doctorian, his father a survivor of Genocide 1915. I read his biography and he tells Jesus spoke to him, and very few time appeared to him. So Jesus is ALIVE and He speaks and acts. Now his church is pastured by his son, give it a try!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Isn't it funny that you believe everyone that claims that Jesus spoke with them as long they say things that are in line with your line of thought, but when I say that Jesus spoke with me you dispute it. As for trying it, I did more than fifteen years and it led me to my present thinking because of charlatans and hypocrites that have taken over in any denomination church. I think I said enough already. 

Edited by Yervant1, 08 August 2013 - 06:44 PM.

#38 Harut

Harut

Վերնագիր

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,734 posts
  • Interests:uninterested...

Posted 08 August 2013 - 08:44 PM

Unfortunately Armenia and Armenians haven't been immune to the cancer of Christianity so it is entirely understandable that such bull crap keeps popping up from time to time. If nothing else, it makes for some fun times (at the expense of the poster of such information :).

I still believe the real God of fire, the Sun God (not the God Son), is coming back to save us all.  You want to think of it as "Hell" but the fact is we worshiped Hell and the fire it brings long before Jesus showed up to screw things up.

Doesn't that happen every morning?  And where I live, it does create hell alright...

#39 man

man

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 846 posts

Posted 09 August 2013 - 07:20 AM

Yervant1: This is in reply to your statement

"Isn't it funny that you believe everyone that claims that Jesus spoke with them as long they say things that are in line with your line of thought, but when I say that Jesus spoke with me you dispute it. As for trying it, I did more than fifteen years and it led me to my present thinking because of charlatans and hypocrites that have taken over in any denomination church. I think I said enough already."

The importance is the veneration of Jesus, bowing your knees before Him and venerate Him, or falling on your face before Him. I started as a child venerating Jesus then growing up I departed from the cross and I did suffer. Then came back to venerating and acknowledging Him as my Lord and Savior and reading the Bible. Jesus establishes a personal relationship with a believer on this basis of veneration and not on someone's church membership or doing works for someone's own salvation in place of looking at Jesus and focusing on Jesus.

For veneration Jesus you do not have to go to church regularly, IT IS A MATTER OF YOUR HEART or in your heart. There are many church building when Jesus comes knocking on their doors to let Him in, He is refused entry. We have to use our discernment.

#40 Sip

Sip

Buffet Connoisseur

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,366 posts

Posted 09 August 2013 - 01:33 PM

This is what completely fascinates me about religion ... it's stories like yours, man!  You take this complete and utter garbage, and let it into your heart and mind .. and it starts making you feel good!  It's like a bad drug that once it cripples you with its highly potent and addictive nature, you just can never let go of it. It will make you feel great ...you will start craving more and more of it ... you will make any and all excuses to justify why it is soooo good.

But to what end? Then one day, you discover you lived your whole life fooling yourself in a fantasy ... so what did you do? Did you really live?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users