#41 THOTH

THOTH

Veteran

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,610 posts
  • Interests:many

Posted 26 November 2003 - 11:20 PM

THOTH your last post...well, what can i say? you have a gift for turning things around and playing with words (top and bottom)...you're baaaad!!! :rolleyes:

That I am....and thank you 'Bruin...and I'm also very well known for my "gifts"..in a sense...anyway...so whats your preference? Somehow I se you as a gal who just likes them all....and of course i agree with you concerning generalizing...the specific mood and situation always must be taken into account...

And oh yes...just how is it goinn "Bruin :lol:

#42 hyebruin

hyebruin

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,177 posts

Posted 26 November 2003 - 11:22 PM

That I am....and thank you 'Bruin...and I'm also very well known for my "gifts"..in a sense...anyway...so whats your preference? Somehow I se you as a gal who just likes them all....and of course i agree with you concerning generalizing...the specific mood and situation always must be taken into account...

And oh yes...just how is it goinn "Bruin :lol:

why yes! i "like 'em all" you could say that..but who doesn't ??? (OK, I REAAAAALLY DON'T WANT TO KNOW THE ANSWER TO THAT!!!)...

it's going kind of sloooooow :( .....

#43 THOTH

THOTH

Veteran

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,610 posts
  • Interests:many

Posted 26 November 2003 - 11:25 PM

Awww..well thats too bad...but at least your answer was pretty quick....though I don't suppose you like em quick...so maybe kinda slow ain't so bad....though quick certainly has its time and place as well eh?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users