5 replies to this topic

#1 sampleday

sampleday

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Interests:theatre

Posted 05 July 2001 - 06:22 PM

Can someone tell me about theatre in Armenia? Who are the directors, actors, etc.? Tell me about this play Jesus. I am really curious. By all accounts Armenia has some of the best theatre in the world, but I find very little on the web. Thank you for any information you can give me.

#2 Nané

Nané

Նանե

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,636 posts

Posted 06 July 2001 - 06:30 PM

quote:
Originally posted by maxjax:
Can someone tell me about theatre in Armenia? Who are the directors, actors, etc.? Tell me about this play Jesus. I am really curious. By all accounts Armenia has some of the best theatre in the world, but I find very little on the web. Thank you for any information you can give me.

Max, which theater are you talking about? There are several working theaters in Armenia. Where did you hear about this play "Jesus?"

#3 sampleday

sampleday

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 08 July 2001 - 07:27 AM

I read about the play at armenpress.am, it is to be directed by Vartan Pertrosian, but other than that I don't know a thing. I was just curious about the theatre scene, that production and anything else people can tell be about the various theatres, etc. Thanks.

#4 Anahid Takouhi

Anahid Takouhi

Meg Hadig

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 291 posts
  • Interests:Yes Taguhi Pid Darnam

Posted 09 July 2001 - 12:36 PM

''Hisous Nazovretsi yev nra 12rt ashagerdu''
by Berj Zeitountsian

#5 Nané

Nané

Նանե

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,636 posts

Posted 10 July 2001 - 09:09 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Hmayk:
''Hisous Nazovretsi yev nra 12rt ashagerdu''
by Berj Zeitountsian

I don't think that's it. Actually I am pretty sure it's not. Vartan Petrosian works with "Vozniner" and would have nothing to do with plays being performed by the Dramatic Theater of Erevan.

#6 sampleday

sampleday

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 11 July 2001 - 01:30 AM

Can you give me any information on Petrosian? I know the play was written by Robert Hossien, a french author/actor/director and that Petrosian was in it in Paris; but that's as far as my information goes. Oh yes, one other thing I believe what I read about that there were to be actors from several countries in the performance. But as to where or when I have no clue. Are there any sites that deal with theatre? In Erevan I mean. Thanks

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users