Stormig

Still water runs deep...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,745 posts

Posted 21 February 2003 - 09:35 AM

quote:
Originally posted by axel:
Stormy, the sentence "une œuvre dont il a défendu dans un premier temps la présentation en Turquie." implies he is no longer for Ararat being shown to turkish audiences (my translation may have been incorrect). What's the point of bringing to the masses "a point of view about the Armenian Genocide that is diametrically opposite to the truth"?

He is not bringing to the masses his own view, he was supposed to bring that movie whether he agrees with it or not. It is also important to find out whether he had said he would bring it to the Istanbul Film Festival before it premiered or after.
Good progress we have covered over the history of Ararat's being brought to the Turkish public - for those who would be interested - don't you think? Now let us see what Cebahatin Cetin does.

#42 axel

axel

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 392 posts

Posted 21 February 2003 - 09:37 AM

My mistake, I wrote:

What's the point of bringing to the masses "a point of view about the Armenian Genocide that is diametrically opposite to the truth"?

which doesn't follow from what you said. I didn't read your post carefully enough.

#43 THOTH

THOTH

Veteran

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,610 posts
  • Interests:many

Posted 21 February 2003 - 09:39 AM

quote:
Stormy, the sentence "une œuvre dont il a défendu dans un premier temps la présentation en Turquie." implies he is no longer for Ararat being shown to turkish audiences (my translation may have been incorrect). What's the point of bringing to the masses "a point of view about the Armenian Genocide that is diametrically opposite to the truth"?

THOTH, I wasn't speaking of immaturity but of ignorance. Your charge against Varduhi was a bit rude and your supporting a tete-de-turc.com article together with Stormy was quite displaced in my view.

LOL - well I don't read French BTW (seems I was asking for a translator) - and I guess I thanks Stormy for bringing info to us regarding the issue of showing Ararat in Turkey. Did I do something wrong? LOL

As for Varduhi - please - I really don't think she can be taken very seriously - at least she has not proven such to me. Was I rude to her? What do you call how she was responding previously?

#44 Stormig

Stormig

Still water runs deep...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,745 posts

Posted 21 February 2003 - 09:43 AM

quote:
THOTH, I wasn't speaking of immaturity but of ignorance. Your charge against Varduhi was a bit rude and your supporting a tete-de-turc.com article together with Stormy was quite displaced in my view.

Birds of a feather flock together. Haven't the slightest clue why people stick up for trolls. Don't anybody dare tell me Vardouhi acts the way she does because I put the dunce cap on her. She showed she was incapable of DISCUSSING when I asked her some basic questions to elaborate on. That is no excuse for screwing up our screens with long looooooool's. And Thoth didn't support the article but thank me for identifying Attila Dorsay and he asked for a translation. How you managed to confuse the two also escapes me. He would thank me even if it had been in English. To understand psychosis, you do a thorough research, not approach with a narrow point of view yourself. Approaching with a broad view doesn't mean taking negationist material seriously. It means going into depth. All holocaust researchers use revisionist material for research purposes, too. Any other questions? "What are you doing Saturday night?" doesn't count.

#45 Varduhi

Varduhi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 85 posts

Posted 21 February 2003 - 10:18 AM

HYEBRUIN THANKS.

quote:
What the hell do you think you are doing, telling me to be polite with Vardouhi
stormy

First of all come down TURK.
And about me NOT reading your posts before replaying well its true, because I don’t want to waste my time reading your and thoths stupid, useless, none since, selfish, discriminative looooooooooooooong (like there is no tomorrow) posts against US (ARMENIANS)

quote:
What do you call how she was responding previously?
I call that a reality and the truth. (TURKI KTOR) I know that you are in-denial right now (that’s ok) because someday you will be brave enough to stand up for your true identity.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users