• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#1 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 27 May 2000 - 09:37 AM

THE MINOR SIGNS (not in order):

-The slave will become the master.
-Adultery and fornication will be prevalent. (The Prophet, peace be upon him, said that this has never happened without new diseases befalling the people, which their ancestors had not known.)
-Adultery and fornication will be performed in the open.
-The consumption of intoxicants will be widespread. This is referring to the drinking of alcohol and spirits, which is indeed widespread in today's world.
-Women will outnumber men......eventually 50 women to 1 man.
-Killing, killing, killing. Killing will increase.
-The children will be filled with rage.
-The disappearance of knowledge and the appearance of ignorance. The leaders of the Muslims will be chosen from ignorant people, and they will rule according to their whims. (Bukhari & Muslim) Today, studying Islam is formally considered to be an inferior career in most of the Muslim world. The leaders of the Muslim world are more known for their political or military prowess rather than knowledge of Islam.
-Rain will be acidic or burning. The increasing levels of greenhouse gases in the atmosphere will inevitably result in the increase of acid rain.
-Children of fornication will become widespread or prevalent.
-When a trust becomes a means of making a profit.
-Gains will be shared out only among the rich, with no benefit to the poor.
-Paying zakat becomes a burden and miserliness becomes widespread.
-The coming of the last Prophet, Mohammad (SAW). This has already happened ofcourse.
-When a man obeys his wife and disobeys his mother; and treats his friend kindly while shunning his father. This is evident especially in the western world where wives and friends are treated better than parents.
-When voices are raised in the mosques and chuches. In other words people will begin talking more and more inside the mosques and churches.
-People will walk in the marketplace with their thighs exposed.
-Great distances will be traversed in short spans of time. Plains, trains and automobiles.
-People will hop between the clouds and the earth. Is this referring to space travel?
-The leader of a people will be the worst of them.
-People will treat a man with respect out of fear for some evil he might do.
-Men will begin to wear silk. Inevitable in the fashion of the western worlds.
-Female singers and musical instruments will become popular. Today, there are many female singers and music is very popular.
-People will dance late into the night. People, especially the young, already dance throughout the night in something known as 'raves'.
-People will believe in the stars.
-People will reject the Divine Decree of Destiny
-Time will pass rapidly. This is very apparent especially in First World countries.
-Good deeds will decrease.
-Miserliness will be thrown into the hearts of people.
-Smog will appear over cities because of the evil that they are doing. Is this smog a result of pollution?
-People will be carrying on with their trade, but there will only be a few trustworthy persons.
-A man will pass by a grave and wish that he were in their place.
-Earthquakes will increase. California, Mexico, Japan...
-The appearance of false messengers.
-Women will be naked in spite of being dressed. In the fashion of the Western world, women are beginning to wear very revealing clothes.
-The conquest of Constantinople by the Muslims. This has happened and has been renamed Istanbul.
-When the shepherds of black camels start boasting and begin to compete with others in the construction of taller buildings. The modern ex-nomads of Saudi Arabia are an excellent example of this.
-Wild animals will be able to talk to humans. Some scientists are able to speak in sign language with wild monkeys. Also the language of dolphins.
-A man will leave his home and his thigh or hip will tell him what is happening back at his home. Mobile phone in his pocket?
-The truthful person will not be believed and the liar will be believed.
-When men lie with men and women lie with women. Referring to homo***uality which is verily accepted in today's society.
-Trade will become so widespread that a woman will be forced to help her husband in business. Nearly all women work anyway.
-A woman will enter the workforce out of love for this world.
-Books will be widespread and knowledge will be low.
-Arrogance will increase in the earth. Family ties will be cut.
-Men will begin to look like women and women will begin to look like men. Referring to trans***uals and transvestites.

The MAJOR SIGNS: (in rough chronological order)

Although they appear here in no particular order, it is important to point out that the Prophet (peace be upon him) said that these last, major signs will follow each other like pearls falling off of a necklace...

The AntiChrist (Al-Dajjal). He will come claiming to God holding Heaven and Hell. His purpose is to deceive, and unbelievers will follow him. He is short, red-faced, blind in the right eye, and has hair that sticks up. He will go around the world but will be unable to enter Madinah or Makkah.

Al-Mahdi. He will come at the time of the antiChrist. He will call to the true Islam, and will be a military leader. His name will be exactly like that of the Prophet Mohammad (SAW), and his father's name will match the Prophet's father's name also. He will be a descendant of Fatima, the daughter of the Prophet.

The appearance of Jesus Christ (Masih al-'Isa) , the son of Mary. (peace be upon him). He will come at the time of the Dajjal and the Mahdi also. He will descend at the time of Fajr prayer on a masjid in Damascus, the capital of Syria. He is of medium height, red-faced, and his hair is as if he just took a shower. He will call people back to religion, but he will also be a military leader. The people of the Book will revert to religion, and wealth will be super-abundant. Isa will personally slay the AntiChrist. He will stay on Earth for a long time thereafter, and then die. He will be the only saviour!

Gog and Magog (Ya'juj and Ma'juj). Two hidden tribes of people will break free of the dam that hold them back, and ravage the Earth. They will drink all the water, and kill people until God sends against them a worm which will wipe them out.

The destruction of the Ka'bah (in Makka) and the recovery of its treasure.

Emergence of The Beast. This Beast will call people back to religion and he will place the word believer on the foreheads of the believers, and will plot the word isbeliever on the foreheads of the disbelievers.

Three major landslides (one in the East, one in the West, and one on the Arabian peninsula).

The rising of the sun from the west.

The smoke. The smoke will appear all over the Earth which will cause all believers to catch something similar to a slight cold, whereas the unbelievers will be hit harder by it.

The wind will take the souls of the believers.

The fire will drive the people to their final gathering place Three blasts of the trumpet (fear & terror, death, resurrection).

[This message has been edited by Artur (edited June 03, 2000).]

#2 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 27 May 2000 - 06:01 PM

Dear Artur

I don't know where you got all that from, but very little of it is from the Book of Revelation, which gives us all God wanted us to know about the endtimes!

#3 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 27 May 2000 - 06:24 PM

You have to visit this website http://www.mohammedi.freeserve.co.uk/
There is proof how Media influences people through popular singers as Michael Jackson, Madonna etc., who totally pray for Satan. A lot of sounds and animations.
Media is one of the sources to influence people's mind.
Most of these signs that I've mantioned are from the holly book of Quran.

#4 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 27 May 2000 - 06:30 PM

Dear Artur

I thought you were a Christian? Why are you giving creedance to the Koran? God's final revelation is in the Bible. Let no one add to his words.

#5 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 27 May 2000 - 06:46 PM

: )
A christian who does not believe in The last prophet Mohammad and reject other religions including Islam is not a Christian. There were thousands of messengers of GOD sent to this world, and Mohammad belived to be the last one. Muslims they say the same, and they believe that Only Jesus Christ will be the saviour at the Day of Judgement.

#6 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 27 May 2000 - 06:51 PM

I have nothing against moslems, in fact I am often accused of being a moslem lover, but you cannot be a Christian and accept Mohammed as a prophet! Thousands of Christians have died over the centuries for their refusal to accept this! Where have you been getting your Christian doctrine from? It sure is not the Catholic, Orthodox or any Protestant church. If you believe in Mohammed as a prophet that is fine, it is your choice. But Islam rejects the divinity of Christ, so who are you going to believe?

#7 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 27 May 2000 - 07:12 PM

Man you sound really funny. Thousands of christians did not refuse to say that Mohammad is a prophet. Thousands of christians died because they did not want to adopt Islam and regard Mohammad as their prophet. It is the fact that He is a prophet of The Muslim World. But He is not a prohet for Christians. Christians belive in Jesus Christ. That's different, my friend!
Mohammad is not the prophet that I belive, Mohammad is the prophet of Muslims and I am Christian! I would die for my religion!
Another mistake: Muslims say Jesus Christ is the prophet before Mohammad, and Koran does not reject divinity of Christ... It is the first time i hear.
Muslims who do not belive in Jesus Christ (i.e. that he exist) and who do not belive that He will come at the Day of Judgement cannot call himself a Muslim! I think this is pretty clear.

P.S. What did you mean by Muslim lover?

#8 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 27 May 2000 - 07:16 PM

Problem arised from understanding word believe... What i meant to say is that people "agree" that He axists and He is the prophet of Muslims.

#9 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 27 May 2000 - 07:21 PM

And who said Mohammed believed to be the last prophet? Only Koran says that.
Do you know anything about Bahai Faith?
They believe that the last Messanger of God was Bahaullah. Steve may know about him more because Bahaullah was from Tehran.

#10 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 27 May 2000 - 07:52 PM

Artur Jan the Moslems do not believe that Jesus is the Son of God to be worshipped! They of course believe he existed and that he was a holy prophet, but that is it! I think you need to be a little careful with your theology. Divinity means that Jesus was God incarnate, this is totally contrary to Islam, believe me I know this as I grew up in a Moslem country! They certainly revere Jesus and even Mary in the Moslem religion, but he is only a prophet according to them. THis is contrary to the Christian faith that proclaims Jesus as the King of Kings and Lord of Lords who is worthy to be worshipped.

#11 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 27 May 2000 - 08:09 PM

Steve, now I agree with you in 100%.

#12 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 27 May 2000 - 08:12 PM

Garik, now, what do you think about Christianity forum? I've raised 2 new topics... and in two days 1 of them already has more than 10 replies

#13 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 27 May 2000 - 08:14 PM

Akh! Finally! We do agree, yet it seems like you misunderstand me! Neroghustsun. Shaat lav thughiy es, kristonya. We are friends I have been trying to get that across to you! I believe God has a plan for the Moslems. They already have some of the truth, but Christ will reveal himself as more than a prophet to them. By the way what is the password to get into your chat room?

#14 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 29 May 2000 - 03:22 AM

Just to put thigs straight:
Christ said that after His sacrifice, many pseudo prophets will appear and that we shouldn't believe in any of them .

#15 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 29 May 2000 - 04:26 AM

I have some questions,

1. Our last Catholicose died of tongue cancer. And the present one was enthroned on the day when Vazgen the Sparapet was killed.
2. The Pope, on his way to Armenia (first time in whole history) got so sick that he canceled his trip.

Are these some kind of signs?

#16 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 29 May 2000 - 11:28 PM

I've never heard of that, i don't know where you get this from.

P.S. Are you in Greece now? Where about?

quote:
Originally posted by raffiaharonian:
Just to put thigs straight:
Christ said that after His sacrifice, many pseudo prophets will appear and that we shouldn't believe in any of them .

#17 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 29 May 2000 - 01:56 PM

Dear Artur jan

You obviously don't read the Bible or else you would know what Raffi is talking about. He is referring to Matthew Chapter 24 verse10-11
At that time many will turn away from the faith and will betray and hate each other. And many false prophets will appear and deceive many people.

Before pouncing on people and giving them the third degree about "where are you getting that from" read God's word instead of the Koran!

#18 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 29 May 2000 - 04:50 PM

What are you trying to say? that I've read Quran and did not read the Bible? This might happen only in your ****ed up society!!
And the second of all. i asked the guy where he got that from (in Bible)!
giving therd degree? I am not saying a word about oppening forums like: should we change Armenian alphabet to so-called Roman which does not exist.
And the last, do you know this Armenian phrase: Talking too much is not good for you, talk less this will benefit you!

quote:
Originally posted by farsisteve@aol.com:
Dear Artur jan

You obviously don't read the Bible or else you would know what Raffi is talking about. He is referring to Matthew Chapter 24 verse10-11
At that time many will turn away from the faith and will betray and hate each other. And many false prophets will appear and deceive many people.

Before pouncing on people and giving them the third degree about "where are you getting that from" read God's word instead of the Koran!

[This message has been edited by Artur (edited May 29, 2000).]

#19 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 29 May 2000 - 05:44 PM

Artur Why so much anger toward me? In our so called ****ed up society, 97% of people believe in God.A large portion of that 97% read the Bible, pray, go to Church and support missions to bring the Gospel of Jesus to unbelievers. Why do you hate the United States so much? Why you seem to like the Turks more than Americans. What, did you have a bad experience with Americans?

Yes I have heard the Armenian proverb you mention. WHy don't you follow it? You just shoot off your mouth and show everyone your ignorance! You claim to believe in God and be a Christian, but show none of the love that Christ called us to have.

BY the way, Roman and Latin are used interchangeably as a name for the alphabet. Get your information straight.

#20 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 29 May 2000 - 06:15 PM

First of all! I never said that i hate american people: to hate some particaular nation is not my hobby, in every nation there are bad and good people.
Second of all! This proverb is a good advice to YOU for Your future.
And finally, it is very sad to hear how so-called Armenians from America think that they are more traditional than Armenians while thinking and acting totally different in accordance to out culture and our believes!

GOD Bless ARMENIA!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users