25 replies to this topic

#1 DominO

DominO

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,455 posts

Posted 06 July 2003 - 08:01 PM

Why is there very few posts on this section? Is there so little to say about women issues? :yawn:

OK! I admit, I have nothing better to do with my time, so I keep posting, hopefully I will aquire the member statue in few hours. B)

#2 vava

vava

:yawn:

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,234 posts

Posted 06 July 2003 - 08:41 PM

You're right Domino - this section has been pretty inactive lately... personally I don't participate much 'cause well, frankly women are still a mystery to me :wink2:

Perhaps some of our more enlightened members could remedy the situation...

#3 DominO

DominO

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,455 posts

Posted 06 July 2003 - 08:43 PM

Or perhaps, not that I have jumped from Junior member to Member, I would have more to say of value. :P

#4 hyebruin

hyebruin

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,177 posts

Posted 16 July 2003 - 12:54 AM

here's something i've got to say: we women are the toughest beasts around since we have to put up with men and all their shortcomings....haaaaa!!! i didn't even realize what i was typing, until CLICK!!!!--- i liked that last part! :lol: :rolleyes: :P

#5 America-Hye

America-Hye

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,093 posts

Posted 16 July 2003 - 01:04 AM

Women are a bunch of hypocrites. What they say they want and what they really want do not coincide.

They say that they want a man who is clean and gentle, that treats them with respect. Then they go after the big boor who drriks himself silly and gets engrossed in the football on TV.

Women say that they want a guy who willl give their lives stability and then they chase after guys who can barely make a living.

I have learned not to believe much of what women say they want, because they are fooling themselves.

#6 Sip

Sip

Buffet Connoisseur

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,366 posts

Posted 16 July 2003 - 01:11 AM

... I have learned not to believe much of what women say they want, because they are fooling themselves.

AMEN to that! :thumbup:

#7 nairi

nairi

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,704 posts

Posted 16 July 2003 - 04:12 AM

here's something i've got to say: we women are the toughest beasts around since we have to put up with men and all their shortcomings....

I think reality has proven that it's the men who have to put up with all our sh.t, including our never-ending criticism of them...

Men are generally so much calmer and gentler and stabler. I really do admire them for that.

#8 vava

vava

:yawn:

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,234 posts

Posted 16 July 2003 - 08:00 AM

I think reality has proven that it's the men who have to put up with all our sh.t, including our never-ending criticism of them...

Men are generally so much calmer and gentler and stabler. I really do admire them for that.

Keep going Nairi!! You're gaining many admirers!! :D Nairi for President!! :goof: :cowboy:

#9 Sasun

Sasun

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,533 posts
  • Interests:Art, Yoga, Spirituality

Posted 16 July 2003 - 08:53 AM

Was it Nitzshe who said all the mysteries of women are solved when they get pregnant.

#10 hyebruin

hyebruin

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,177 posts

Posted 16 July 2003 - 04:09 PM

Was it Nitzshe who said all the mysteries of women are solved when they get pregnant.

or that "any woman who has scholarly inclinations has something wrong with her genitals!!"...talk about absolute insecurity...what a loser that guy was! he probably didn't get the hot chicks of his day!! ---adequate rejection can turn one into a philosopher i suppose-- :lol: :lol: :lol:

#11 hyebruin

hyebruin

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,177 posts

Posted 16 July 2003 - 04:13 PM

Women are a bunch of hypocrites. What they say they want and what they really want do not coincide.

They say that they want a man who is clean and gentle, that treats them with respect. Then they go after the big boor who drriks himself silly and gets engrossed in the football on TV.

Women say that they want a guy who willl give their lives stability and then they chase after guys who can barely make a living.

I have learned not to believe much of what women say they want, because they are fooling themselves.

looks like you have not had the fortune of meeting a real woman who knows what she wants! --same here, a lot of men don't know what the heck they want eithert :( -- but at least with women we find out before men do!! :P :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

#12 gamavor

gamavor

-= Nobility =-

• Nobility
  • 5,049 posts

Posted 16 July 2003 - 05:17 PM

Ntzshe also said some other interesting things about treatment of women, but I would spare them because of my respect to Nairi (The Moderator:)) and HyeBruin, and virtually all women that come to this forum who I admire from the bottom of my heart.

Ladies don't rush to e-mail me or PM-me I'm busy this weekend! :)

#13 Sip

Sip

Buffet Connoisseur

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,366 posts

Posted 16 July 2003 - 06:03 PM

... a lot of men don't know what the heck they want either ...

I disagree. I think most men know exactly what they want. Now how they go about getting it, if at all, is a different issue.

#14 Sasun

Sasun

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,533 posts
  • Interests:Art, Yoga, Spirituality

Posted 16 July 2003 - 08:19 PM

or that "any woman who has scholarly inclinations has something wrong with her genitals!!"...talk about absolute insecurity...what a loser that guy was! he probably didn't get the hot chicks of his day!! ---adequate rejection can turn one into a philosopher i suppose-- :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ironically he died from siphilis. Well, he has said many things that I disagree although he has some good points also. Overall, this is a philosopher who doesn't love people, so it is not a suprise that he doesn't love women.

I hope that my reference didn't insult you or any other woman on this board. I was a little surprised of your reaction though.
To tell the truth, from what I have understood so far women tend to be less mysterious after one gets intimate with them. I think this is what Nitzshe meant (perhaps also that women have the instinct/drive for regeneration, bla bla bla...).

Anyway, I don't mean to be offending any women. Why would anyone want to hurt women? :)

#15 THOTH

THOTH

Veteran

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,610 posts
  • Interests:many

Posted 16 July 2003 - 08:26 PM

I think men and women will always be somewhat mysterious to each other...though a lot of this can be overcome with just a bit of effort (just like between Turks & Armenians - perhaps - eh?). Most folks are just more comfortable sticking with what they know...thus guys tend to understand the "guy" perspective and gals theirs...natural I guess...but in many ways each is missing out a bit...though its also good that we are not all the same - isn't it?

#16 THOTH

THOTH

Veteran

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,610 posts

Posted 16 July 2003 - 08:41 PM

here's something i've got to say: we women are the toughest beasts around since we have to put up with men and all their shortcomings....haaaaa!!!

Guess you should come to expect that hanging around with Dwarves...LOL

Sorry - had to say it...

...whileI knew that Dwarves were short (in stature) I didn't know that they were also quick! So now I know why Snow White said that she held out for Prince Charmig becuase he held out for her! Maybe one day you will find your Prince Hyebruin...

#17 hyebruin

hyebruin

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,177 posts

Posted 16 July 2003 - 09:25 PM

here's something i've got to say: we women are the toughest beasts around since we have to put up with men and all their shortcomings....haaaaa!!!

Guess you should come to expect that hanging around with Dwarves...LOL

Sorry - had to say it...

...whileI knew that Dwarves were short (in stature) I didn't know that they were also quick! So now I know why Snow White said that she held out for Prince Charmig becuase he held out for her! Maybe one day you will find your Prince Hyebruin...

THOTH, you are sweet ;) ...thanks! i like those dwarves...they're like little friends running around :P ...hey, but i wouldn't call 'him' "prince hyebruin"---guy's gotta have more backbone than that! B)

and SASUN, don't worry no one's offended here; i'm actually glad you posted his remarks there, ...showing what an idiot he was...didn't he also propose 'nihilism?' i think he was probably traumatized as a child and never liked anyone when he grew up! :( :(

#18 DominO

DominO

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,455 posts

Posted 16 July 2003 - 09:31 PM

THOTH, you are sweet  ;) ...thanks! i like those dwarves...they're like little friends running around :P ...hey, but i wouldn't call 'him' "prince hyebruin"---guy's gotta have more backbone than that! B)

and SASUN, don't worry no one's offended here; i'm actually glad you posted his remarks there, ...showing what an idiot he was...didn't he also propose 'nihilism?' i think he was probably traumatized as a child and never liked anyone when he grew up! :(  :(

Yeh! That idiot proposed nihilism, and his conceptions made me depressed for weeks, Ntizch should be eradicated from our history, for all the existantial crises he created for me. I can now objectivly reject him for his nonsenses about women.

#19 THOTH

THOTH

Veteran

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,610 posts

Posted 16 July 2003 - 09:33 PM

Actually that shoudl have been: "One day you will find your Prince, Hyebruin"...my mistake! oops

And you think I'm sweet? (really...blush/aw shucks etc)...actually I thought I was razzing you (well just a bit...having fun with you...etc...LOL)...but the last thought about you finding your prince...thats genuine...you seem nice/sweet/Armenian etc - so why shouldn't I hope the best for you?

#20 hyebruin

hyebruin

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,177 posts

Posted 17 July 2003 - 12:11 AM

Actually that shoudl have been: "One day you will find your Prince, Hyebruin"...my mistake! oops

And you think I'm sweet? (really...blush/aw shucks etc)...actually I thought I was razzing you (well just a bit...having fun with you...etc...LOL)...but the last thought about you finding your prince...thats genuine...you seem nice/sweet/Armenian etc - so why shouldn't I hope the best for you?

THOTH, you just want me to keep saying you're being extra nice, sweet, thoughtful today, huh? :rolleyes: :D ... does the wife know you're becoming a 'casanova?' i'm just kidding... :lol: ....you remind me of a really cool classmate of ours...he's a really down to earth, nice, cool guy...he's married with a little daughter, but he's so friendly with everyone...guys, girls...he talks to everyone....once he said "you can talk to anyone as long as you don't..." ---there are some people who will purposely try so hard to avoid looking/talking to people of the opposite sex! this happend to me a few times at parties, social get togethers...i'd notice these guys with their girlfriends (not even wives yet!) would just totally avoid looking my way!! or any other single girls around! --i wouldn't be too comfortable with a boyfriend like that/i also wouldn't want a 'flirt with all' either!--- how the heck did i drift offfffff to this? i don't know! need to go check on my dwarves! :P ;)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users