Photo
- - - - -

I R A N

• Please log in to reply
311 replies to this topic

Poll: Is the U.S. going to invade Iran

Is the U.S. going to invade Iran

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 MosJan

MosJan

Էլի ԼաՎա

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 31,192 posts

Posted 05 April 2006 - 11:13 AM

2005 ~ 2007 Events / Warnings / Ultimatums / military operations

decide to open a topic in which we can post Events / Warnings / Ultimatums /

#2 MosJan

MosJan

Էլի ԼաՎա

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 31,192 posts

Posted 05 April 2006 - 11:14 AM

IF ATTACKED IRAN CAN GUIDE MISSILE TO BTC

Egyptian newspaper “Al Ahram” reported that if attacked Iran can fire missiles on the Baku-Tbilisi-Ceyhan oil pipeline. Azeri military expert Uzeir Jafarov also considers that Azerbaijan will not be able to stay apart if the U.S. launches military operations against Iran. “Even if Azerbaijan doesn’t agree on the deployment of U.S. troops it’s not ruled out that Tehran will hit the objects presenting economic interest for the United States,” the experts says. To remind, last week the UN Security Council obliged Iran to terminate the nuclear program. Iran immediately responded it will not quit uranium enrichment, reported Day.az.

#3 MosJan

MosJan

Էլի ԼաՎա

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 31,192 posts

Posted 11 April 2006 - 02:42 PM

Iran Hits Milestone in Nuclear Technology
AP - 2 hours, 58 minutes ago

TEHRAN, Iran - Iran has successfully enriched uranium for the first time, a landmark in its quest to develop nuclear fuel, hard-line President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad said Tuesday. He insisted, however, that his country does not aim to develop nuclear weapons. In a nationally televised speech, Ahmadinejad called on the West "not to cause an everlasting hatred in the hearts of Iranians" by trying to force Iran to abandon uranium enrichment.

#4 ED

ED

Քեռի

• Nobility
  • 5,960 posts
  • Interests:Music, traveling, Salvador Dali, Tolstoy, Sevak, Charents
    wine, sushi and lots lots more

Posted 11 April 2006 - 05:21 PM

conventionaly Isreal was able to win every war arabs fought against her yet they posess nukes, has anyone ever raiseda question, has any organization inspected there nuclear program and if not, why not?
why is Iran so pissed? thats why, why state of isreal can posess WMD nd Iran cant? has Iran attacked anybody?

this is a ROJECT FOR NEW AMERICAN CENTURY bs, syira was not a good target, now its Iran and saudies are pissing in thre pants.

I belive some military confrotation will happen soon with Iran, only American poeple can stop this madmans or this idiots are going to drug this country and evantiualy the whole world into a WW3

Edited by Edward, 11 April 2006 - 06:49 PM.

#5 Harut

Harut

Վերնագիր

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,734 posts
  • Interests:uninterested...

Posted 12 April 2006 - 09:02 AM

QUOTE(Edward @ Apr 11 2006, 04:21 PM) View Post
... evantiualy the whole world into a WW3

that would be another good boost for US economy...

#6 Azat

Azat

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,969 posts
  • Interests:wine, beer, food, art, jokes

Posted 12 April 2006 - 09:12 AM

if you are under 35 or have kids between 18-35 start packing unless you want to be part of the upcoming draft. if they touch Iran they are going to need MANY more soldiers.

#7 DominO

DominO

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,455 posts

Posted 12 April 2006 - 12:35 PM

QUOTE(Azat @ Apr 12 2006, 11:12 AM) View Post
if you are under 35 or have kids between 18-35 start packing unless you want to be part of the upcoming draft. if they touch Iran they are going to need MANY more soldiers.

And they don't have Saddam to interpose and conterattack this time.

#8 ED

ED

Քեռի

• Nobility
  • 5,960 posts

Posted 12 April 2006 - 01:49 PM

QUOTE(Azat @ Apr 12 2006, 08:12 AM) View Post

maybe my boy should of apllied to Mgill university in Montreal

I belive very strongly before this idiots term is up he will invate Iran Sirya and Lebanon, then draft age would go up to 45 sad.gif

#9 DominO

DominO

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,455 posts

Posted 12 April 2006 - 03:14 PM

QUOTE(Edward @ Apr 12 2006, 03:49 PM) View Post
I belive very strongly before this idiots term is up he will invate Iran Sirya and Lebanon, then draft age would go up to 45 sad.gif

I don't know much on how this works, but can they really force people under 35 years to serve even if they are not in the 'reserve' ?

Now that they have reverted Saddam government, they won't find anyone doing their job.

Well Azat, there is a better solution, finding an Armenian doctor who could sign a medical report. smile.gif

#10 Azat

Azat

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,969 posts

Posted 12 April 2006 - 03:25 PM

QUOTE(Edward @ Apr 12 2006, 12:49 PM) View Post

No joke Ed, I would strongly recomend. It is an awesome university plus he can hang around with Domino, Vava and Yervant... Ohhhh well forget about that last part. smile.gif

QUOTE(Edward @ Apr 12 2006, 12:49 PM) View Post

Iran is the next target sad.gif Who knows what would be next. sad.gif

#11 ED

ED

Քեռի

• Nobility
  • 5,960 posts

Posted 12 April 2006 - 04:36 PM

why is it every time i look at this godzila rice something perverted come into my mind?

i just hate the bitch, being black neo-con republican is even worst then being one from texas

#12 Harut

Harut

Վերնագիր

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,734 posts
  • Interests:uninterested...

Posted 12 April 2006 - 05:34 PM

non-citizens too?

#13 DominO

DominO

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,455 posts

Posted 12 April 2006 - 06:56 PM

QUOTE(Azat @ Apr 12 2006, 05:25 PM) View Post
Iran is the next target sad.gif Who knows what would be next. sad.gif

I think you're too quick to jump to conclusions Azat. I think even Bush is not insane enough to attack Iran.

#14 Azat

Azat

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,969 posts

Posted 12 April 2006 - 07:00 PM

sran Franseren asum en "Jiviom Pasmotrim"

#15 MosJan

MosJan

Էլի ԼաՎա

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 31,192 posts

Posted 14 April 2006 - 03:16 PM

Iran Leader: Israel Will Be Annihilated

By ALI AKBAR DAREINI, Associated Press Writer Fri Apr 14, 12:34 PM ET

TEHRAN, Iran - The president of
Iran again lashed out at
Israel on Friday and said it was "heading toward annihilation," just days after Tehran raised fears about its nuclear activities by saying it successfully enriched uranium for the first time.
ADVERTISEMENT

President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad called Israel a "permanent threat" to the Middle East that will "soon" be liberated. He also appeared to again question whether the Holocaust really happened.

"Like it or not, the Zionist regime is heading toward annihilation," Ahmadinejad said at the opening of a conference in support of the Palestinians. "The Zionist regime is a rotten, dried tree that will be eliminated by one storm."

Ahmadinejad provoked a world outcry in October when he said Israel should be "wiped off the map."

On Friday, he repeated his previous line on the Holocaust, saying: "If such a disaster is true, why should the people of this region pay the price? Why does the Palestinian nation have to be suppressed and have its land occupied?"

The land of Palestine, he said, referring to the British mandated territory that includes all of Israel, Gaza and the
West Bank, "will be freed soon."

He did not say how this would be achieved, but insisted to the audience of at least 900 people: "Believe that Palestine will be freed soon."

"The existence of this (Israeli) regime is a permanent threat" to the Middle East, he added. "Its existence has harmed the dignity of Islamic nations."

The three-day conference on Palestine is being attended by officials of Hamas, the ruling party in the Palestinian territories.

Iran has previously said it will give money to the
Palestinian Authority to make up for the withdrawal of donations by Western nations who object to Hamas' refusal to recognize Israel and renounce violence. But no figure has been published.

On Tuesday, Ahmadinejad announced that Iran had successfully enriched uranium using a battery of 164 centrifuges, a significant step toward the large-scale production of enriched uranium required for either fueling nuclear reactors or making nuclear weapons.

The United States, France and Israel accuse Iran of using a civilian nuclear program to secretly build a weapon. Iran denies this, saying its program is confined to generating electricity.

The
U.N. Security Council has given Iran until April 28 to cease enrichment. But Iran has rejected the demand.

The chief of Israeli military intelligence, Maj. Gen. Amos Yadlin, was quoted Wednesday as saying Iran could develop a nuclear bomb "within three years, by the end of the decade."

#16 MosJan

MosJan

Էլի ԼաՎա

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 31,192 posts

Posted 14 April 2006 - 03:16 PM

the way i see it smile.gif his asking to be *&(^ )(*(*)(*

#17 hytga

hytga

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 621 posts
  • Interests:computers

Posted 14 April 2006 - 03:46 PM

the way i see it his asking to be *&(^ )(*(*)(*

yup. iran is not as tough as it pretends to be. I remember last year there were news that iranians were in panic and many were taking their money into bank accounts of different countries. fearing a us strike.
But then again. Their only real weapon is oil.

#18 DominO

DominO

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,455 posts

Posted 14 April 2006 - 04:35 PM

QUOTE(hytga @ Apr 14 2006, 05:46 PM) View Post
yup. iran is not as tough as it pretends to be. I remember last year there were news that iranians were in panic and many were taking their money into bank accounts of different countries. fearing a us strike.
But then again. Their only real weapon is oil.

I won't underestimate Iran, they have a submarine missile like no one else that has a speed of over 300 km/h(which is VERY IMPRESSIVE) and can bring any US ship under water. They also have Iranian designed military equipments not even registered. Iran is not the weakned Irak, and the US will be lacking of soldiers if ever they decide to attack.

#19 ED

ED

Քեռի

• Nobility
  • 5,960 posts

Posted 14 April 2006 - 04:53 PM

the way I see it and what I hear in the news same patern is starting to be developed b y this neo-cons, with arrogance and total luck of willingnes to direcly talk to Iranians, which Iran many times offred to US, this is only headed to WAR, Iran was next to the list, Syria suposedly is next, this is very dengiruos times and forces which are silant must speak out, 6 generals are dismising and calling for resignation of damsfeld yet idiot bush goes on TV and gives his total support, un*****inbelivable!!!!!!!!!

#20 hytga

hytga

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 621 posts
  • Interests:computers

Posted 14 April 2006 - 05:44 PM

I won't underestimate Iran, they have a submarine missile like no one else that has a speed of over 300 km/h(which is VERY IMPRESSIVE) and can bring any US ship under water. They also have Iranian designed military equipments not even registered. Iran is not the weakned Irak, and the US will be lacking of soldiers if ever they decide to attack.

Eh. The torpedoes you're reffering to are said to be copies of russian models. In any case it doesn't matter if they're copies, but i doubht they'll ever use them against U.S. ships.
Reason #1. I don't think this will escalate into war.
Reason #2. Even if it does. The U.S. has learned it's lesson about occupation. It will be mostly air strikes.
Reason #3. if and when the U.S. decides to resort to military action, it will first make sure it's ships are protected. By either fitting them with the kind of missiles that hit other missiles, or by a surprise bombardment military targets before they bring their ships closer.

besides. Do you think the secret iranian weapons could come anywhere near to what the U.S. has?

In any case, my feeling is that iranians are bluffing, taking their chances for now, hoping the talks will prolong longer as they have so far. Until they can come up with a viable nuke that could strike israel and guarantee their security. But this will end with iraninans complying i think.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users