Photo

Democrats & Republicans=TRAITORS for violating the US Constitution

• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

Poll: Democrats & Republicans are traitors.

Do you believe that Republicans & Democrats are traitors?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 Sovereign

Sovereign

• Members
  • Pip
  • 44 posts

Posted 01 May 2010 - 09:38 PM

The U.S. Constitution states, in Article I, Section 10, that: "No state shall...emit bills of credit [this is AT BEST what US dollars are today, bills of credit backed by the so-called full faith and credit of the so-called U.S. of A.]; make any thing but gold and silver coin a tender in payment of debts".

What the U.S. dollar is today stands UNDEFINED except for a minuscule statement on the dollar bill that says "This note is legal tender for all debts, public and private". It doesn't say this note is legal tender for $1 in debt or $100 in debt (or in gold or even in seashells); it says for ALL debts only. So if tomorrow the U.S. Congress presented a $1 bill to the Chinese who hold about 2 trillions in U.S. obligations or debt, the Congress would not be reneging on the promise written on the dollar bill. Preposterous! But as I said above, the Congress is violating the very Constitution it is supposed to uphold; thus, for breaking the very laws that are the basis of American sovereignty, both Democrats and Republicans are traitors. They must be arrested and tried if the law of the land means anything.

Edited by Sovereign, 01 May 2010 - 09:42 PM.

#2 shaunt

shaunt

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 367 posts

Posted 02 May 2010 - 03:27 PM

SOVEREIGN FOR CHIEF JUSTICE OF THE UNITED STATES SUPREME COURT!

#3 Sovereign

Sovereign

• Members
  • Pip
  • 44 posts

Posted 02 May 2010 - 06:06 PM

SOVEREIGN FOR CHIEF JUSTICE OF THE UNITED STATES SUPREME COURT!

FYI, people like this guy think that corruption is OK and justice and truth are for clowns. Yeah, you know, this guy is just like YOU. He IS you. He won't be smiling when he loses that job for which he saddled himself with a $120,000 student loan because central bankers misled him and the rest of the people as to where real economic demand originates, where the jobs of the future are, by issuing fake money out of thin air and injecting it into artificial rigged markets like finance, banking and real estate. If you consider yourself a human being, don't deal with lawyers, bankers, Wall-Street types, and politicians if you can help it. Shun the filth. They're the source of most human misery on this planet. Now there's an area a non-violent form of genocide can be envisaged for the good of the human race?

Edited by Sovereign, 02 May 2010 - 06:08 PM.

#4 shaunt

shaunt

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 367 posts

Posted 02 May 2010 - 08:09 PM

FYI, people like this guy think that corruption is OK and justice and truth are for clowns. Yeah, you know, this guy is just like YOU. He IS you. He won't be smiling when he loses that job for which he saddled himself with a $120,000 student loan because central bankers misled him and the rest of the people as to where real economic demand originates, where the jobs of the future are, by issuing fake money out of thin air and injecting it into artificial rigged markets like finance, banking and real estate. If you consider yourself a human being, don't deal with lawyers, bankers, Wall-Street types, and politicians if you can help it. Shun the filth. They're the source of most human misery on this planet. Now there's an area a non-violent form of genocide can be envisaged for the good of the human race?

For the record, I graduate from law school on the 16th and I have over $144,000 in debt. I have no job to lose, therefore I am a winner by default!

And if I don't care for these issues, it's because for the reason you stated - people are the source of misery. Not economic or political systems.

#5 Sovereign

Sovereign

• Members
  • Pip
  • 44 posts

Posted 02 May 2010 - 11:15 PM

For the record, I graduate from law school on the 16th and I have over $144,000 in debt. I have no job to lose, therefore I am a winner by default!

And if I don't care for these issues, it's because for the reason you stated - people are the source of misery. Not economic or political systems.

You stated for the record that you're graduating from law school. Therefore you're a lawyer who doesn't care about the law! Since you're by your own admission not interested in upholding the law of the land (the US Constitution); and you don't care that it's been broken by successive governments since 1933 (when Roosevelt first broke the law by declaring illegal the ownership and use of gold as money); you obviously don't give two hoots about justice and right and wrong. Like another lawyer told me in an involuntary moment of candor, Justice is getting what you want, for you, isn't it my friend? In the world that you and your kind are creating, might makes right. And Turks can literally get away with (mass) murder. What a nice Armenian young man! You make me proud to be an Armenian once again! What an honor...

#6 hetanos

hetanos

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 156 posts

Posted 03 May 2010 - 04:04 PM

You stated for the record that you're graduating from law school. Therefore you're a lawyer who doesn't care about the law! Since you're by your own admission not interested in upholding the law of the land (the US Constitution); and you don't care that it's been broken by successive governments since 1933 (when Roosevelt first broke the law by declaring illegal the ownership and use of gold as money); you obviously don't give two hoots about justice and right and wrong. Like another lawyer told me in an involuntary moment of candor, Justice is getting what you want, for you, isn't it my friend? In the world that you and your kind are creating, might makes right. And Turks can literally get away with (mass) murder. What a nice Armenian young man! You make me proud to be an Armenian once again! What an honor...

What constitution? The one that was written for slaveholders, where blacks were considered 3/5 of a person? Or the one that did not allow female vote till 20th century? You have to realize that in 1776 there were only 3 million farmers in this country, quite different when FDR had to deal with the depression and war efforts. Constitution is a leaving and breathing document and it is subject to change without nostalgic looks at good old times. Btw, You can blame Reagan and Bushies for exploding the deficit and national debt from 1980 till present day. No need to go back to FDR or Wilson.

#7 Sovereign

Sovereign

• Members
  • Pip
  • 44 posts

Posted 03 May 2010 - 06:52 PM

What constitution? The one that was written for slaveholders, where blacks were considered 3/5 of a person? Or the one that did not allow female vote till 20th century? You have to realize that in 1776 there were only 3 million farmers in this country, quite different when FDR had to deal with the depression and war efforts. Constitution is a leaving and breathing document and it is subject to change without nostalgic looks at good old times. Btw, You can blame Reagan and Bushies for exploding the deficit and national debt from 1980 till present day. No need to go back to FDR or Wilson.

1)The Constitution was not changed as you're suggesting, so you're lying. Article I, Section 10 stands as it was originally. It was not changed to allow Americans to use something other than silver and gold as the basis of their monetary system. If America wants to change the Constitution, they can do it. But it wasn't done; therefore today's government consists of traitors because they have destroyed the United States' sovereignty; for the right to issue one's lawful money pertains to a nation's sovereignty at the most basic level. (Not only our present-day monetary system is illegal, but even the currency we use is not issued or managed by the Congress, as the Constitution stipulates, but by the Federal Reserve which is a private monopoly owned and controlled by the same private banking institutions that stole trillions from the American people via the recent financial debacles.) Any attempt at America's sovereignty by the government that's supposed to uphold and protect it, is treason.
2)You're saying that it's OK for legislators to break the very laws that they themselves pass! The consequence is total lack of accountability and the world we live in today where anything goes if you are from the ruling classes. WHAT AN INSANE IDEOLOGY FOR AN ARMENIAN whose sole recourse to remedy and justice is through law and reason. In the world you promote and condone, the Turk will torture rape and kill you with impunity. You are revolting.
3)This is not about deficits, my deluded friends. They can print all the currency they want and pay for trillions of trillions of deficits without breaking a sweat, as things stand. The deficits are a red herring for idiots. The real issue is this: In a system of unbacked paper currency, the bankers and their cronies can print as much money as they want and buy and pay for anything they want, whereas YOU have to work for that intrinsically-worthless money! Get it? In the world we live in today, we have basically two classes: the bankers and their retinue who are parasites for they consume without producing anything, and the rest of us whose real goods and services are denominated in and traded for worthless pieces of paper issued by the bankers! What the bankers care about is the ILLUSION that their money is really valuable; not the deficits or non-performing assets and what not. At any moment, someone can shout 'The emperor has no clothes' and all that money you've been saving for retirement could disappear like a whiff of smoke. The problem is, everybody's playing this stupid game, including the Chinese, the Muslims (their very religion prohibits paper money), the Europeans and the Russians of course. THE WORLD WE LIVE IN TODAY IS CONTINGENT ON DELUSION AND STUPIDITY. That's no foundation to rely on; it is at best the sword of Damocles on the edge of which we're dancing a suicidal dance like the Turks had our virgins dance before raping, torturing and impaling them on their swords.

Edited by Sovereign, 03 May 2010 - 06:56 PM.

#8 hetanos

hetanos

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 156 posts

Posted 03 May 2010 - 07:24 PM

1)The Constitution was not changed as you're suggesting, so you're lying. Article I, Section 10 stands as it was originally. It was not changed to allow Americans to use something other than silver and gold as the basis of their monetary system. If America wants to change the Constitution, they can do it. But it wasn't done; therefore today's government consists of traitors because they have destroyed the United States' sovereignty; for the right to issue one's lawful money pertains to a nation's sovereignty at the most basic level. (Not only our present-day monetary system is illegal, but even the currency we use is not issued or managed by the Congress, as the Constitution stipulates, but by the Federal Reserve which is a private monopoly owned and controlled by the same private banking institutions that stole trillions from the American people via the recent financial debacles.) Any attempt at America's sovereignty by the government that's supposed to uphold and protect it, is treason.
2)You're saying that it's OK for legislators to break the very laws that they themselves pass! The consequence is total lack of accountability and the world we live in today where anything goes if you are from the ruling classes. WHAT AN INSANE IDEOLOGY FOR AN ARMENIAN whose sole recourse to remedy and justice is through law and reason. In the world you promote and condone, the Turk will torture rape and kill you with impunity. You are revolting.
3)This is not about deficits, my deluded friends. They can print all the currency they want and pay for trillions of trillions of deficits without breaking a sweat, as things stand. The deficits are a red herring for idiots. The real issue is this: In a system of unbacked paper currency, the bankers and their cronies can print as much money as they want and buy and pay for anything they want, whereas YOU have to work for that intrinsically-worthless money! Get it? In the world we live in today, we have basically two classes: the bankers and their retinue who are parasites for they consume without producing anything, and the rest of us whose real goods and services are denominated in and traded for worthless pieces of paper issued by the bankers! What the bankers care about is the ILLUSION that their money is really valuable; not the deficits or non-performing assets and what not. At any moment, someone can shout 'The emperor has no clothes' and all that money you've been saving for retirement could disappear like a whiff of smoke. The problem is, everybody's playing this stupid game, including the Chinese, the Muslims (their very religion prohibits paper money), the Europeans and the Russians of course. THE WORLD WE LIVE IN TODAY IS CONTINGENT ON DELUSION AND STUPIDITY. That's no foundation to rely on; it is at best the sword of Damocles on the edge of which we're dancing a suicidal dance like the Turks had our virgins dance before raping, torturing and impaling them on their swords.

I'm trying to see the connection between the gold standard and Turkish rape, but i can't find a logical explanation. Please do not be all over the map. :)

#9 Sovereign

Sovereign

• Members
  • Pip
  • 44 posts

Posted 03 May 2010 - 07:56 PM

I'm trying to see the connection between the gold standard and Turkish rape, but i can't find a logical explanation. Please do not be all over the map. :)

That's a typical contemporary American and Turkish response. Attempt to discredit everything by feigned confusion about one thing. You'r no good.

#10 shaunt

shaunt

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 367 posts

Posted 04 May 2010 - 01:34 AM

Sovereign, your qualms lie with individuals, it's as simple as that. Don't worry about the constitution, the gold standard, justice, truth, etc.

To quote Nietzsche, "Human, all too human."

Politics are an expression of society, and society that of it's members. If the members are degenerating, then this will be expressed in their political, economical, and cultural institutions and practices.

You're like a guy who keeps pushing when he should be pulling in order to open the door.

#11 Yervant1

Yervant1

The True North!

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,599 posts

Posted 04 May 2010 - 07:01 AM

You're like a guy who keeps pushing when he should be pulling in order to open the door.

Not to mention the sliding doors. :)

#12 Sovereign

Sovereign

• Members
  • Pip
  • 44 posts

Posted 04 May 2010 - 08:29 AM

Not to mention the sliding doors. :)

My dear Armenians, you've been "pulling" for 95 years with no significant results. Give it a good "shove" for a change and see what happens. Remember the definition of madness (by Einstein if I recall correctly): Keep doing the same thing while expecting that a different result will come out of it (I'm paraphrasing).
Assuming that the people and society at large are degenerate like you said Shaunt, we don't want want any of their tainted goods, we don't want them period. But we want them to stop aiding and abetting our eternal enemies the Turks. In other words, we don't want, nor should expect, help from degenerate scum. But if we rub their ugly degenerate faces in their hypocrisy hard enough and expose their criminality internationally, then we can use that as a bargaining chip to negotiate an eventual end to their alliance with the unabashedly evil Turk by making said alliance unpalatable for them. Anybody who expects true friendship from immoral greedy scum is a moron. What we can reasonably expect to achieve is to have them stop succoring the abominable Turks. And that we will not accomplish with bribing (Turks have stolen most of our money and property) nor sweet-talking wooden, soulless pieces of kaka mascarading as human beings. You all live in the good old US of A so you know what I'm talking about.

A SIGNIFICANT ACCOMPLISHMENT ON OUR PART WOULD BE TO MAKE THE U.S. ESTABLISHMENT (DEMOCRATS AND REPUBLICANS) STOP GIVING BILLIONS IN MILITARY AID TO TURKEY, INCLUDING FIGHTER JETS, TANKS AND WARSHIPS, AND TO FORCE THEM TO ABSTAIN FROM SUPPORTING FINANCIALLY THE FILTHY TURK VIA THE INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND (IMF) AND THROUGH INTERNATIONAL DIPLOMACY. THIS THEY WILL NOT DO UNLESS WE MAKE THEM AN OFFER THEY CANNOT REFUSE. Wake up, there's nothing to lose! You want to wait another 95 years? That's what THEY want. For the Armenian Question will have disappeared by then. Do you want to die or do you want to live and maybe die fighting for your life?

Edited by Sovereign, 04 May 2010 - 08:39 AM.

#13 Yervant1

Yervant1

The True North!

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,599 posts

Posted 04 May 2010 - 10:05 AM

Dear Sovereign,

I will try to be as candid as possible. From your first post and on, it was not your message but your delivery of it that got the responses mostly. You started with assumptions that we are all living in the US of A and that we are all self hating Armenians, we are all doing things that we do is for connections and profit, that we are all morons and old timers in a very demeaning way that we don't get things except you. I can go on and show more of this but I think what I said is enough. Even though what you are saying holds true for the certain segment of our society but you shouldn't generalize.

I do honestly feel for your feelings and thoughts and believe you me that in this forum you will find more members agreeing with you than oppose, but you are making things more simple as if there is black and white only and forgetting the big area which is grey. Please try to calm down and have your dialogue without hurling insults and name callings.

As for the points that you make in this post, I will tackle two of them. One is hypocrisy, as you pointed it out it works if it's done right i.e. the ADL case in Boston where they (ADL) lost a lot of credibility and support. The other one is Sibel Edmonds case which was 100% solid got no media time and got lost in the dustbin because certain group of people decided not to air it.

Unfortunately due to lack of world political clout and almost no big business leverage in order to excite the interests of other countries we have to do with what we can, sometimes yield results and sometimes not.

Once again thanks for your contribution to the discussion.

#14 Sovereign

Sovereign

• Members
  • Pip
  • 44 posts

Posted 04 May 2010 - 11:32 AM

Dear Sovereign,

I will try to be as candid as possible. From your first post and on, it was not your message but your delivery of it that got the responses mostly. You started with assumptions that we are all living in the US of A and that we are all self hating Armenians, we are all doing things that we do is for connections and profit, that we are all morons and old timers in a very demeaning way that we don't get things except you. I can go on and show more of this but I think what I said is enough. Even though what you are saying holds true for the certain segment of our society but you shouldn't generalize.

I do honestly feel for your feelings and thoughts and believe you me that in this forum you will find more members agreeing with you than oppose, but you are making things more simple as if there is black and white only and forgetting the big area which is grey. Please try to calm down and have your dialogue without hurling insults and name callings.

As for the points that you make in this post, I will tackle two of them. One is hypocrisy, as you pointed it out it works if it's done right i.e. the ADL case in Boston where they (ADL) lost a lot of credibility and support. The other one is Sibel Edmonds case which was 100% solid got no media time and got lost in the dustbin because certain group of people decided not to air it.

Unfortunately due to lack of world political clout and almost no big business leverage in order to excite the interests of other countries we have to do with what we can, sometimes yield results and sometimes not.

Once again thanks for your contribution to the discussion.

Dear Yervant1,
I will call a spade a spade and we Armenians will make progress only if we all do so as well. These people ARE scum, Yervant1. They proclaim themselves champions of democracy, freedom and liberty; they say that they are a Christian nation and swear on the Bible when they take their oath of office, yet they are military and political allies with the Moslem Turks who raped, mutilated and impaled on their swords and other instruments of torture, our young virgins in our Christian churches which they converted to stables later if they couldn't destroy them. These people are our enemies; they will never be our friends because they are evil. No one condones and supports evil unless they are evil. Do not seek their help; neutralize the bastards, disable them by showcasing their corruption and taking away any moral authority they still possess. We must hurt them, not work with them. Why don't you understand that? Otherwise we're never going back to our lands and are condemned to rot in the degenerate West and go down with them as they are doing now, economically, politically and morally.

#15 Arpa

Arpa

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,011 posts
  • Interests:Culture

Posted 04 May 2010 - 01:49 PM

Here is me the "idiot", contrary to my "religion" I am responding to your gibberish. You don’t understand do you? Ches haskanoum? No Capish? No lo contendere? That you are barking into a vacuum? How thick is your cerebral membrane/meningitis/ուղեղատապ?
Dear Sov, (does that stand for “soviet”?) how many brain cells does it take to understand that nobody here is taking you seriously, except for a few sarcastic remarks. Even our most diplomatically tactful Mod Yervant has been trying in vain to hammer some sense into your empty cranium. You have trashed every sacred institution of the West, including the American Armenian,US of A, Canada and beyond, some of the few countries that have provided a safe haven for us. America, north or south has been one of the most hospitable for us Armenians where many of us have prospered to the ranks of the Forbe’s top fifty. Why are so many Yerevanites are still trying to EMIGRATE to America? Can you stop the emigration from Gavar to Glendale?** Where do you live? Let me guess. The US of A? Who condemned you to live in these “stupid countries”? Why don’t you pull that magic abracadabra rabbit out of your empty hat :dunce: and “tata/tara!!!” Move back to Zimbabwe or Zulustan where you came from?
If you can’t talk about Armenian/Hye issues/ culture/ history/ literature et al, you are at the wrong site. Find yourself another site. This is HYE-FORUM where we talk about Armenian issues, not “demVORcrats or rePUBICans. Yes we do when that “idiot” (not my word) McCain places his big “Vietnam sandal” in his mouth.
http://hyeforum.com/...=0
**Do you know that "cali-fornia" means "hotfurnace/forno/furun/փուր"?
WHO INVITED YOU TO AMERICA????
Yervant, Mosjan and others have been very politely urging you to find other ways to address the issues.
PS. Do you know who Shahan Arardian is? Search and find.
See here when our most lovingly benevolent captain Mosjan told him where go #32.
http://hyeforum.com/...20
Please don't test their patience. They hold the keys to lock the door on you.

Edited by Arpa, 04 May 2010 - 04:18 PM.

#16 Zartonk

Zartonk

Magnificent!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,764 posts

Posted 04 May 2010 - 02:06 PM

The country welcomed me from the hellhole that I called home (Iran). That's all I have to say about this.

#17 Sip

Sip

Buffet Connoisseur

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,366 posts

Posted 04 May 2010 - 02:20 PM

I agree with Sovereign. Please all of you kindly send me all your dollars so I can safely dispose of them .

#18 Yervant1

Yervant1

The True North!

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,599 posts

Posted 04 May 2010 - 02:35 PM

Dear Yervant1,
I will call a spade a spade and we Armenians will make progress only if we all do so as well. These people ARE scum, Yervant1. They proclaim themselves champions of democracy, freedom and liberty; they say that they are a Christian nation and swear on the Bible when they take their oath of office, yet they are military and political allies with the Moslem Turks who raped, mutilated and impaled on their swords and other instruments of torture, our young virgins in our Christian churches which they converted to stables later if they couldn't destroy them. These people are our enemies; they will never be our friends because they are evil. No one condones and supports evil unless they are evil. Do not seek their help; neutralize the bastards, disable them by showcasing their corruption and taking away any moral authority they still possess. We must hurt them, not work with them. Why don't you understand that? Otherwise we're never going back to our lands and are condemned to rot in the degenerate West and go down with them as they are doing now, economically, politically and morally.

OK I will call a spade a spade as well, I do get it that the politicians are scum and political whores, I do get it that the Turks raped our women took our lands and killed our people, I do get it that the West is a friend of Turkey although I tend to believe that they are the fiends of their own interests, I do get that you want us to neutralize them and pale them at the nearest pole, but do you need to reapet the same thing in every post? WE DO GET IT. How do you go about showcasing their corruption and their hypocrisy? How many major media outlets do we have under our control which is big enough to reach the masses? What is your source for achieving all of that? The whole world knows that the politicians don't work by morality, that's only for show and tell but when it comes to the real thing it's interests and interests only that counts so don't be naive into thinking that you can shame these people because they know themselves that they have no shame. By calling a blind person blind will get you nothing.

I believe that the best way to get results is to play within the system itself. We need to prepare our own politicians starting at an early age and place them inside the parties and go for high elected offices when they get older with their dues paid in full by their service and work it to our advantage.

#19 MosJan

MosJan

Էլի ԼաՎա

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 31,192 posts

Posted 04 May 2010 - 03:56 PM

apsos or es mard@ esqan energy & jamanak unenalov vatnuma datark baneri vra...

#20 Sovereign

Sovereign

• Members
  • Pip
  • 44 posts

Posted 04 May 2010 - 05:08 PM

OK I will call a spade a spade as well, I do get it that the politicians are scum and political whores, I do get it that the Turks raped our women took our lands and killed our people, I do get it that the West is a friend of Turkey although I tend to believe that they are the fiends of their own interests, I do get that you want us to neutralize them and pale them at the nearest pole, but do you need to reapet the same thing in every post? WE DO GET IT. How do you go about showcasing their corruption and their hypocrisy? How many major media outlets do we have under our control which is big enough to reach the masses? What is your source for achieving all of that? The whole world knows that the politicians don't work by morality, that's only for show and tell but when it comes to the real thing it's interests and interests only that counts so don't be naive into thinking that you can shame these people because they know themselves that they have no shame. By calling a blind person blind will get you nothing.

I believe that the best way to get results is to play within the system itself. We need to prepare our own politicians starting at an early age and place them inside the parties and go for high elected offices when they get older with their dues paid in full by their service and work it to our advantage.

Here's a good start. 1)Use a fraction of the monies that we give to American politicians (Democrats and Republicans) and place a half a page ad a couple of times a week in major American newspapers like the New York Times and Wall Street Journal repeating the gist of what I said in my posts here minus the words that would be censored by mainstream media. No holds barred, call a spade a spade. PUBLICLY HOLD AMERICA AND AMERICANS RESPONSIBLE FOR BEING ALLIES OF THE TURKS for the U.S. is a democracy and its politicians and its government represent the will of the people. 2)Withdraw ALL support from, and cease collaborating with, establishment politicians and make them understand that they have proven themselves to be the Turks' friend and thereby our enemies. Weaken the bastards instead of succoring them. They'll get no money from us and the Turks will pay them less as well, knowing there's no competition.
The American people are about to turn against the American ruling classes because they screwed them royally with the bailouts of the bankers accompanied by home foreclosures inflicted on the American middle-classes along with job losses caused by the jobs that were exported to China by the aforementioned scum bags. TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE TIDAL WAVE OF DISCONTENT THAT IS ABOUT TO HIT AMERICA and be in its vanguard, take advantage of its energy instead of trying to ingratiate yourselves to the evil dogs in hopes that they'll throw you a bone. It's simple to do, I'd do it if I were a rich man. But I've yet to meet an Armenian of means who's more interested in the Armenian cause than in business relations with the American and even the Turkish establishments. You have enough money to do anything you want; yet you are so disgustingly abhorrent that you conduct policies that compel our young women to go prostitute themselves in the brothels of Istanbul to be used and abused by the Turks voluntarily. Shame on all of us!
As for your suggestion above, let me remind you that he who screws nuns later joins the church. You're not being honest with yourself and you know it.

Edited by Sovereign, 04 May 2010 - 05:20 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users