#21 Sasun

Sasun

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,533 posts
  • Interests:Art, Yoga, Spirituality

Posted 19 January 2004 - 11:37 AM

This relationship was not meant to be. My choice would be forgive her insecurity and lack of trust and look for another bride.

#22 gevo27

gevo27

Its one of the most beautiful sights... now i have to go see it.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,517 posts

Posted 19 January 2004 - 09:20 PM

Well, sasun your right also, but the point is i think they should forgive... or he should forgive her...

they dont have to get married still...

But Anoushik jan, i read ur post, but humans are filled with a superflous amount of jealousy,.... How can you be sure your best friend wont do that.. I personally know best friends murdering eachother for one getting better grades,,, and other dumb dumb things.. its sad,, but it almost human nature... >>jelousy i mean , not to kill...

#23 CheekY

CheekY

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 752 posts

Posted 20 January 2004 - 01:11 AM

the stepsister could just easily threaten the groom if he was really forcing her to have sex with him? maybe she told the bride the “truth” then the groom made her go back and say that she was lying… could this be true or do i watch movies too much? lol
anyway, anoushik no matter how well you know someone you still don’t know them well enough until you spend your whole life with them…but then again you still wouldn’t really know them well enough! your own best friend can turn out to be you worst enemy because best “friends” no matter how nice they be will envy you in the end! your own sister can envy you let alone some best friend. think true friends are really hard to find… and about “if someone doesn't trust people, they shouldn't be trusted themselves” that’s not really true… i don’t trust many people but i can be trusted…or at least i think i can… but again it depends on what kind of secret it is and who you’re telling tongue.gif

anyway the bride should be forgiven because like everyone knows men are dogs and can not be trusted tongue.gif j/k
but yeah she shoulnd't have believed everything her stepsister said... especially a week before the wedding. bad stepsister! rolleyes.gif so everyone makes mistakes and if this happened to me... i would forgive my fiance but if it happened again i'd kick him out. mad.gif

but this might make her trust her husband too much who would take advantage of it and cheat on her thinking she trusts him and would never believe he'd cheat on her... unsure.gif im confused lol

#24 spectra

spectra

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 79 posts
  • Interests:Banned

Posted 20 January 2004 - 01:17 AM

QUOTE (skittles @ Jan 20 2004, 01:11 AM)
the stepsister could just easily threaten the groom if he was really forcing her to have sex with him? maybe she told the bride the “truth” then the groom made her go back and say that she was lying… could this be true or do i watch movies too much? lol
anyway, anoushik no matter how well you know someone you still don’t know them well enough until you spend your whole life with them…but then again you still wouldn’t really know them well enough! your own best friend can turn out to be you worst enemy because best “friends” no matter how nice they be will envy you in the end! your own sister can envy you let alone some best friend. think true friends are really hard to find… and about “if someone doesn't trust people, they shouldn't be trusted themselves” that’s not really true… i don’t trust many people but i can be trusted…or at least i think i can… but again it depends on what kind of secret it is and who you’re telling tongue.gif

anyway the bride should be forgiven because like everyone knows men are dogs and can not be trusted tongue.gif j/k
but yeah she shoulnd't have believed everything her stepsister said... especially a week before the wedding. bad stepsister! rolleyes.gif so everyone makes mistakes and if this happened to me... i would forgive my fiance but if it happened again i'd kick him out. mad.gif

but this might make her trust her husband too much who would take advantage of it and cheat on her thinking she trusts him and would never believe he'd cheat on her... unsure.gif im confused lol

wub.gif

kick him???

I can say you got Mshetsu blood tongue.gif

#25 gevo27

gevo27

Its one of the most beautiful sights... now i have to go see it.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,517 posts

Posted 20 January 2004 - 01:51 AM

well, skittles jan etencell finaly ban chasetsir.. lol. but you braught up good true points,,, its almost like,,, "youll never know for sure"

#26 Valantina

Valantina

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 53 posts
  • Interests:- Swimming<br>- Traveling<br>- Net/PC<br>- Reading Love stories lool :)<br>- SO MUCH MORE!

Posted 24 January 2004 - 05:13 PM

QUOTE (anoushik @ Jan 19 2004, 08:10 AM)
Valantina, it's not fair what you're doing. smile.gif For this specific case I think that the bride should not be forgiven, but in general I'm a very forgiving person. You can't generalize like this.

lol unsure.gif iam just giving out my opnion on this smile.gif
sorry if iam making you feel that iam being unfair in any way blink.gif

First of all, the story is very unbelievable. The stepsister claims she was forced to have sex. Was she raped? If she was, why didn't she report it? If she wasn't raped then if there was an affair that means that the sex was consensual. Well, did it really happen? The stepsister claims it did while the groom denies it.

1- Nowadays we have the rights to report every little action taken on us that we dont like, but remember olden days or at least in iraq wasnt like this, NO matter what, always the girl gets blamed mad.gif ! unfortunatly

The stepsister was new in her life, and as she sadmited that she was jealous from her and as she was more pretty than her..and so on blink.gif
SO i guess she did it out of jealousy !!

i couldnt it better than what you said in the rest of ur post smile.gif (( nicely said ))

Please, I want to know why you think in this case the groom should forgive his fiance, other than we should forgive everyone?
Because they could both learn from this, and why should they loose a good relationship over a problem like that or a setup problem dry.gif .
Also marriage is not easy, and if they couldnt over come that problem then i believe it would be hard to over come anything that they face later on i n life!!
you know what i mean? smile.gif
Well at least that is what i think!
and if there is No good communicating, understanding between a couple then what is the point of the relationship blink.gif ? and at that time the Groom-to-be ..could've been understanding and not be stubborn and turn his back & walk away!

PS: i dont blame her if she over reacted on her fiancee, who wouldnt! huh.gif

#27 Valantina

Valantina

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 53 posts
  • Interests:- Swimming<br>- Traveling<br>- Net/PC<br>- Reading Love stories lool :)<br>- SO MUCH MORE!

Posted 25 January 2004 - 01:36 PM

QUOTE (skittles @ Jan 20 2004, 05:11 PM)

WELL SAID wink.gif
good on ya, nice points smile.gif

thanks for sharing hun smile.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users