Azat

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,969 posts
  • Interests:wine, beer, food, art, jokes

Posted 24 June 2003 - 09:31 PM

http://www.gogortiloz.com/

This site is funny. at least I think it is. :)

#2 hyebruin

hyebruin

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,177 posts

Posted 24 June 2003 - 10:28 PM

http://www.gogortiloz.com/

This site is funny. at least I think it is. :)

me too azat!! i think the guy's hillarious! he's a kid! barely 20!! but with a BIG imagination!!! seems like a fun person!!? :P

#3 Harut

Harut

Վերնագիր

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,734 posts
  • Interests:uninterested...

Posted 01 July 2003 - 01:36 AM

this funny site of yours wasted 3+ hrs of mine.
plus, it made me think. think about serious stuff.

honestly, i hate that wanna-beism phenomenon too.
but i initially thought differently. i thounght, well, this is a [supposedly] free world, or at least we wish to think of it that way, where we should allow everyone to express themselves and choose a lifestyle accordingly.
but then, i started thinking...
what if the majority, or the overwhelming portion, choose a lifestyle that contains less moral and cultural values, that lacks inteligence, or that is plain stupid. what do the rest do? just let it be so? or do they take some action to stop that?

#4 Sip

Sip

Buffet Connoisseur

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,366 posts

Posted 01 July 2003 - 01:41 AM

... what if the majority, or the overwhelming portion, choose a lifestyle that contains less moral and cultural values, that lacks inteligence, or that is plain stupid. what do the rest do? just let it be so? or do they take some action to stop that?

As the famous saying goes ... if you can't beat them, join them. Then beat them. :)

#5 Harut

Harut

Վերնագիր

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,734 posts

Posted 01 July 2003 - 01:43 AM

some time ago i read a qoute somewhere by someone. and it made me think too. i must say, nothing good comes out of this type of thinking. only a headache and unneccessary stress.
and the qoute went something like this.
"why must the truth be replaced with the opinion of the majority?!"

#6 Harut

Harut

Վերնագիր

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,734 posts

Posted 01 July 2003 - 01:46 AM

... what if the majority, or the overwhelming portion, choose a lifestyle that contains less moral and cultural values, that lacks inteligence, or that is plain stupid. what do the rest do? just let it be so? or do they take some action to stop that?

As the famous saying goes ... if you can't beat them, join them. Then beat them. :)

yah, but the thing is, do i beat them, or do i let them be the way they choose to be?

because i never have problem with beating people.

#7 vava

vava

:yawn:

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,234 posts

Posted 01 July 2003 - 09:04 AM

Thanks Azat! I needed a little humour to start off my day...

This guy is very funny - he's so typically Armenian :wink: I think I'll have to read his site in a little more detail! (eventhough as Harout says, it's a waste of time!) Yes, it is - but it is also quite funny :lol:

#8 McCarthyiologist

McCarthyiologist

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 01 July 2003 - 09:10 AM

this funny site of yours wasted 3+ hrs of mine.
plus, it made me think. think about serious stuff.

honestly, i hate that wanna-beism phenomenon too.
but i initially thought differently. i thounght, well, this is a [supposedly] free world, or at least we wish to think of it that way, where we should allow everyone to express themselves and choose a lifestyle accordingly.
but then, i started thinking...
what if the majority, or the overwhelming portion, choose a lifestyle that contains less moral and cultural values, that lacks inteligence, or that is plain stupid. what do the rest do? just let it be so? or do they take some action to stop that?

Hey Kid, stop meditating on those things, or you will end up just like Uncle McFadi. :P

#9 nairi

nairi

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,704 posts

Posted 01 July 2003 - 09:28 AM

Hey, why am I unable to get through this site. I only get to see loads of crocodiles coming at me, but no text :(

And Domino, no offence, but PLEASE change your name back to Domino!! This new one is really beginning to drive me up the wall.

#10 McCarthyiologist

McCarthyiologist

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 01 July 2003 - 04:40 PM

But, but, but... you can always call me Domino... :lol:

#11 nairi

nairi

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,704 posts

Posted 01 July 2003 - 05:06 PM

But, but, but... you can always call me Domino... :lol:

I know, but every time I see that name I think you're fighting genocide denial again and then I get confused when I see you're not. Maybe you could switch: use Domino for "neutral" threads and McCarthyiologist for genocide denial. Besides, we had a race going, remember? You're bound to lose with McCarthy. At least with Domino you were 400 posts ahead of me; now you're down 800!

#12 Sip

Sip

Buffet Connoisseur

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,366 posts

Posted 01 July 2003 - 05:09 PM

Just call him McFarti ... that's what I do now. It makes things less confusing. :)

#13 nairi

nairi

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,704 posts

Posted 01 July 2003 - 05:20 PM

Just call him McFarti ... that's what I do now. It makes things less confusing. :)

Good one, lol! I might start doing the same. You don't mind do you, McFart? :)

#14 MosJan

MosJan

Էլի ԼաՎա

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 31,342 posts

Posted 01 July 2003 - 05:43 PM

can't we reopen his old Fedi ???

#15 Azat

Azat

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,969 posts

Posted 01 July 2003 - 05:45 PM

can we just ban him from the site and be done? :lol: :lol2: :pepsi: :punk: :smoke:

#16 Sip

Sip

Buffet Connoisseur

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,366 posts

Posted 01 July 2003 - 06:41 PM

can we just ban him from the site and be done...

I think we should roast him :chef:

#17 Azat

Azat

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,969 posts

Posted 01 July 2003 - 07:04 PM

I agree. A roasted Domino is a good thing. Did we ever roast Harut and Movses?

#18 DominO

DominO

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,455 posts

Posted 01 July 2003 - 07:21 PM

But, but, but... you can always call me Domino...  :lol:

I know, but every time I see that name I think you're fighting genocide denial again and then I get confused when I see you're not. Maybe you could switch: use Domino for "neutral" threads and McCarthyiologist for genocide denial. Besides, we had a race going, remember? You're bound to lose with McCarthy. At least with Domino you were 400 posts ahead of me; now you're down 800!

I unregistered my other account during an hormonal imbalance :) (You know, not only woman can have that as justification when doing a stupid thing, so as is men :) )

The title, McCarthyologist was found when the conspirationists :) were able to bring me back, and when I decided to reregister, I have read that guy "Knight of Armenian" and McCarthyologist title was found during the implusion of the moment.

As for the race, now I can accuse you with the quality vs quantity thing ;) Remember ? Now its my turn Lady. :P

Don<t worry, I always come from the bottom and move UP ! quikly. B)

As for banning me, If you guys knew what I did today, I don<t think that hyeforum will ever wan't to ban me. I just know few people will cry when I will show them my masterpiece inspired by my banning from somewhere. :lol:

OK ! Now, everyone of you thinks I have changed my accounts, because it was said to me Domino is a better name.

Now, if I tell you the truth...

Yesterday, after reinstalling Windows, I tried to log with my computer on hyeforum, I got as message, "wrong password" I said, well, I will used my othet computer that works untill I press on "lost password." I pressed on that, I got the new password, tried on my other computer, and said to myself, ouhhh... it works now...

Now, I finally decided to try on my primary computer... I got wrong password again, impossible, I copy pasted the password exactlly how it was sent from me by email. SO I decide to press again on lost password, I got this message:

This account is already under activation verification for either a new registration, lost password or email address change. Please complete the previous activation before attempting to continue with this one. If you believe this account has been activated or re-activated, please contact a member of staff to rectify the problem.

Bored, I tried on my other computer, this message didn't show, and I got a new password, tried on that comp. it worked, tried on my primary comp. it didn't, the same wrong password message. I said, whooo... Domino has a good plan, just go on the other computer, press on lost password and than validate it on the primary computer, I don't see why it should work, but I don't either understand why I get this wrong password stuff, so if both sound illogical, chosing an illogical thing to fix an illogical problem sound logical afterall. :) I did that, it did not work... I said, lets try this new thing on the other computer, I tried, it worked... I said, maybe the cookies were disabled, I checked, nope they were not, and plus, I could access on every accounts and registeration of mines, so I supposed, 1- the cookies are enabled, and 2- I can access to any other accounts I have beside hyeforum.

I said, OK, just press on lost password on the other computer, before activating it, go to the primary and press loss password, to see if I will get the same message, I did that, I recieved the same stupid message... tried again and again... I finally had an answer that made sense, I am too dumb to understand why I had this problem, and since I am too dumb to understand it, it is worthless to me to loose the time and try to understand it... so I said to myself, lets start a new account...

I also than said, hmmmm... maybe Nairi has something to do with that, she dislike so much this new account of mine, from some sort of extrasensorial senses she is forbiding me to use this account, and maybe she still want my Domino name back, because as a language expert, she found that word to be a masterpiece, and plus, it ended up with the same letter as her name. :)

I than said, I will avenge, she wants an "I"as a terminason, I will get her an "x" :)

ekoj a erew stnemmoc tsal esoth :) Dechiffer that for me dear Nairi. <_< :D

BTW, Nairi, are you by chance the Nairi as moderator at netarmenie, the French Armenian board ?

Ah, and at last, I still don<t understand why I had those problems, maybe it is a bug ? Now it works with Domino, I have not still tried to relog to see if it will do the same problem.

Edited by Fadix, 01 July 2003 - 07:25 PM.

#19 DominO

DominO

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,455 posts

Posted 01 July 2003 - 07:22 PM

I agree. A roasted Domino is a good thing. Did we ever roast Harut and Movses?

That isen't a good idea, to have a fair deal, you must roast the typical overweighted Armenian type, like Sip, MosJan and perhaps even you. :lol:

#20 Sip

Sip

Buffet Connoisseur

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,366 posts

Posted 01 July 2003 - 07:26 PM

I agree.  A roasted Domino is a good thing.  Did we ever roast Harut and Movses?

That isen't a good idea, to have a fair deal, you must roast the typical overweighted Armenian type, like Sip, MosJan and perhaps even you. :lol:

I'm not overweight ... I'm just gravitationally challenged.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users