#1 Balaclava

Balaclava

julik jurnalist

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 307 posts

Posted 09 December 2007 - 11:26 PM

My dearest friends,

In general, this announcement will be useful for those who already know Armenian language. However, if you or yours do not know Armenian, then you may still find this announcement interesting and learn the beautiful language for the sake of beauty of the tales as read in Armenian.

It has been a quite long time that I found a website of an organization for children in Armenia. They have literature section as well as a section of Talking Books, where you can find lovely tales for children. Why am I posting this here? Here is why. I know that many of you have children and many of you don't have the time to read tales for them. I suggest you to use http://www.mankutianmolorak.com/ "talking books" section to have stories told to your children. Of course, all of the actions that you take are at your own risk; meaning, you are not the child and it is for children, so act responsibly, as I am not responsible for any aftermath caused by the media. However, as I recall, there was a code at hyeforum.com "sign up" section where users under age of 13 need to complete parental approval form, therefore should there be such users who read this message, my advice applies to them as well. But even if you would have a slightest thought about mishaps, then please do not follow to the link.

Love,
Balaclava

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users