Photo

How Would Tell Someone You Are..

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#21 gevo27

gevo27

Its one of the most beautiful sights... now i have to go see it.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,517 posts

Posted 11 January 2004 - 01:15 PM

rgr Dan,,, thx for attempting to explain,, lol.... i get it now..

#22 Armen

Armen

Veterinarian

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,456 posts

Posted 11 January 2004 - 02:32 PM

QUOTE (hyebruin @ Jan 11 2004, 03:42 AM)
lmao armen jan!!! lol.gif good one btw!!! tongue.gif ...well, believe it or not some armo guys think it's cheap and...don't wanna say the other word!! ohmy.gif  for a girl to make the 1st move!!! again!!! 17th century thinkin right there!! but....i gotta say!! it's soooooooo much seXxXier when the guy makes the first move naughty.gif

Bruin jan, I hear you. But, you know, the times of male knights and pricesses in the towers are gone forever. And girls need to change their psychology according to the requirements of modern times (damn, I'm good at this smile.gif). It's just a small minority of Armenian guys that think that way, but soon they will change their mindset. The majority of us are sensetive, weak and we need your help. Nowadays we can't even decide wheather a particular item is purple, red or redish, we have "OK", "CANCEL" and "MAYBE" in our special edition Windows dialog boxes and the best way to our hearts is our ears.
So, you see, God has a sense of humor. Once you change a little detail in his creation, the whole mechanizm changes accordingly. smile.gif

Edited by ArmenSarg, 11 January 2004 - 02:33 PM.

#23 Valantina

Valantina

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 53 posts
  • Interests:- Swimming<br>- Traveling<br>- Net/PC<br>- Reading Love stories lool :)<br>- SO MUCH MORE!

Posted 12 January 2004 - 02:17 PM

QUOTE (ArmenSarg @ Jan 12 2004, 06:32 AM)
Bruin jan, I hear you. But, you know, the times of male knights and pricesses in the towers are gone forever.
Unfortunatly that is true huh.gif

girls need to change their psychology according to the requirements of modern times (damn, I'm good at this smile.gif).
i agree, u r good at this smile.gif

#24 Valantina

Valantina

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 53 posts
  • Interests:- Swimming<br>- Traveling<br>- Net/PC<br>- Reading Love stories lool :)<br>- SO MUCH MORE!

Posted 12 January 2004 - 02:28 PM

QUOTE (hyebruin @ Jan 11 2004, 07:42 PM)
well, believe it or not some armo guys think it's cheap and...don't wanna say the other word!! ohmy.gif

sadly that is true .. some guys do think that Girl is cheap and even if doesnt work out, He will go around and tell the whole nation ...this girl was after me..!! iam not including all the GUYS! so i guess that is why most of girls rather the Guy to make the first move rolleyes.gif

it's soooooooo much seXxXier when the guy makes the first move naughty.gif
Ohh Yeahhh i AGREEEEEE smile.gif, and it will look better for him wink.gif ,... he will look like a True Gentelman and that is if he is one biggrin.gif lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users