3 replies to this topic

#1 H D

H D

• Members
  • Pip
  • 21 posts

Posted 06 October 2014 - 04:45 PM

"Armenians Have no Raison deter, as illustrated by the Hamshen Issue"

One thing the Hamshen issue made very clear, is that Armenian don't have a binding world-view, national mission of any kind, or, in short, "reason for existing" other than the basic biological imperative of survival. Considered in this abridged essay is Aram Hamparian's 2011 "We're All Armenians", whether or not the Christian religion inspired Armenian art; the influence of Armenian art on Renaissance Italy; the evils of atheism; and because Armenians love historical obscurities, ARMENIANS AT TROY!!!  Not included in the abridged version is a discussion on the characteristics of the Armenian race, ultimately in relation to the idea of tseghagron, and religion and its importance to the state, etc. etc.

For your approval and comment:

http://radiotransmit...n-detre-as.html

#2 onjig

onjig

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,650 posts
  • Location:Ranch in Sierra Nevada Mountains, California, Ranch in Nevada
  • Interests:Family, Armenia, Armenians,skiing, crop, too much to list.

Posted 06 October 2014 - 06:56 PM

Very interesting Acid Trip. or briliant Kakapoo, bad whiskey sleep it off.

#3 H D

H D

• Members
  • Pip
  • 21 posts

Posted 08 October 2014 - 07:56 PM

I completely understand the "brilliant" part, but what in that essay did you think was "kakapoo"? Or did you mean my essay was a kakapo, a breed of owl parrot native to new Zealand?

#4 Arpa

Arpa

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,011 posts
  • Interests:Culture

Posted 09 October 2014 - 10:08 AM

Dear H D, as always, an excellent post. I wish you would find sponsors for your book. We will come to the specifics one at a time, be it Hamshens et al. In the meantime, please allow me o interject. Please do not let me distract us from the main theme.
Somewhere you translated Գրող as the writer. Correct. Yes, GROGH is writer of sorts.
Գրողը Տանի Ձէր Հացը--To Hell With Your Bread:
No harm done. On the surface Գրող-Grogh does mean writer, however it goes deeper than that. The ԳՐՈՂ was a secretary/recorder, an emissary of the angel of death, Not unlike John the Baptist was the forerunner/ambassador of Jesus. He was a recorder, a census taker of sorts. His mission was to make a list, record those who were to live and who would be left for the angel of death.
For a long time I thought the word was misspelled , that is as meant to be ԿՌՈՂ-carrier/porter.
See #2 here, and on;
http://nayiri.com/im...&pageNumber=501

Edited by Yervant1, 10 October 2014 - 09:21 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users