3 replies to this topic

#1 onjig

onjig

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,650 posts
  • Location:Ranch in Sierra Nevada Mountains, California, Ranch in Nevada
  • Interests:Family, Armenia, Armenians,skiing, crop, too much to list.

Posted 03 September 2017 - 05:23 PM

Dilyana-Gaytandzhieva.jpg

Bulgarian Reporter Demands UN-Led Investigation Over Aliyev’s International Crimes
August 25, 2017

YEREVAN (Armenpress) — Former reporter of Bulgarian Trud daily Dilyana Gaytandzhieva who was dismissed from her job on August 24, assures that Azerbaijan and Aliyev’s administration stand behind the decision of her dismissal. Dilyana Gaytandzhieva encountered troubles following her article revealing arms supplies by Azerbaijan to terrorists by diplomatic flights.

In an exclusive interview with Armenpress Dilyana Gaytandzhieva presented details over the case. The reporter tells that on August 23 she was called to the National Security of Bulgaria.

“A Bulgarian National Security officer called me and invited to their office, where I was interrogated over my source of investigative journalism. I told them how I got that confidential document, but refused to unveil the source, since I am not obliged to do that”, Dilyana Gaytandzhieva tells.

A few hours after Dilyana Gaytandzhieva left the National Security Agency, she received a call from Trud daily.

“A few hours after the interrogation I received a call from the secretary of my office, who asked me to come to the office after the working day finishes. I went to the office and was informed that I am dismissed without any explanation. I did not even meet with the editor-in-chief.

I am convinced that influential people stand behind all these, and those people are not only from Bulgaria. This is not a personal issue, it refers to Azerbaijan which supplies terrorists and countries that are involved in the supply chain with arms by its state-run airline”, says Dilyana Gaytandzhieva.

“Following the publication of that article the embassy of Azerbaijan made a complaint, saying that my article is directed against their country. Yes, it’s directed against them and all those involved in that deal. The Azerbaijani embassy called on investigating my activities and now, instead of investigating the criminal activities of supplying terrorists with arms, they are trying to find out my source of information”, the Bulgarian reporter told Armenpress.

Read more:

https://massispost.c...ational-crimes/

• MosJan and Yervant1 like this

#2 onjig

onjig

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,650 posts

Posted 03 September 2017 - 06:40 PM

#3 onjig

onjig

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,650 posts

Posted 03 September 2017 - 06:45 PM

350 diplomatic flights carry weapons for terrorists Труд

This is what she was fired for publishing~with video```

Edited by onjig, 03 September 2017 - 06:48 PM.

#4 MosJan

MosJan

Էլի ԼաՎա

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 31,242 posts

Posted 05 September 2017 - 11:31 AM

:angryfire:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users