Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,343 posts
  • Interests:Theology, Tennis, Jazz, Modern Art, Red Wine

Posted 15 September 2001 - 09:53 AM

quote:
Originally posted by aurguplu:
we have given our lives, you have given your lives, and we won, you lost. we are not after killing you lot because of your armenian genes like the germans were after killing the jews because of their semitic genes. you are now an independent republic, and we respect your right to life, property, independence, human dignity, and territorial integrity (this does of course not include karabagh) and we are not - and will not be, out of our own accord - engaged in armed conflict against armenia. and we expect the same from you and anyone out there.

Dear Ali,

Could you elaborate in more details on the quoted above subject, please. I would like to precisely understand the underlying premise. Also, I recall you making some remarks about our side not addressing some of the issues raised by the Turkish side. In particular, those related to the letter of Nubar *****. I recall promising to get back on that issue - I wanted to check the date of the letter with that of the Sevres Treaty, and forgot it. Unfortunately, I don't remember where exactly your comments were made on this subject, and where was originally the letter referenced in the Hye Forum. Would appreciate your help.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users