#241 Sasun

Sasun

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,533 posts
  • Interests:Art, Yoga, Spirituality

Posted 01 February 2003 - 09:19 PM

THOTH, thanks for the links. I always wanted to learn about sickh religion (reluctant messenger has some info and links) and didn't now exactly what the story was about Lucifer (still not sure if that is a true story).

Sri Chinmoy has a book about Jesus which includes Jesus's life in India, that's how I know about it. Normally I am suspicious of different stories written by people who only write stories and are not spiritually developed. E C Prophet may or may not be credible (more the latter if they are indeed not good people ), I will find out after I read her story.

#242 Arshak

Arshak

• Members
  • Pip
  • 30 posts
  • Interests:Arts

Posted 06 February 2003 - 02:19 PM

This discussion is very interestng. Actually, it kept people going for so long, and so many had different viewpoints. I was just saying, if it have of been simpler, they wouldn't make it difficult than what it really is. But, in any case it becomes interesting how people think.

[ February 20, 2003, 06:13 AM: Message edited by: Arshak ]

#243 THOTH

THOTH

Veteran

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,610 posts
  • Interests:many

Posted 17 January 2004 - 06:51 PM

Ratymouse:
Aside from your childish demeaner and your inability to stay on subject, and make ME or someone else the subject, what is the purpose of you on these boards?

Well at least I don't hold extended debates with myself...and I could certainly ask the same question of you. In fact I do find your presence here on thsi forum most distasteful. And I'm sure - the more you go on - and reveal yourself - the more otherss will agree.

Anyway. I have basically made soemvery good arguments in this thread. I do not care if you acknowledge such or not - you are unimportant to me. But I do feel that I have been unfairly portrayed by you and the religio-nazis as someone who has not posted seriously on this issue - and this is very untrue. Additionally - as can be seen here - it has been the likes of Axel and such who had no argument to bring and who in the face of such began name calling.

And no Mosjan - I do not forget such. I also don't forget or forgive when moderators arbitrarily edit posts that don't fit in with their religeous world views or for whatever arbitrary reasons - and are not reigned in or otherwise made to apoligize in the least for their harmful actions. But you are familiar with the concept of not forgiving arent you? Even when clearly in the wrong. So why should I be any less stubbron - when at least I have a point.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users