The Love Calculator

• Please log in to reply
66 replies to this topic

#1 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 06 February 2001 - 12:48 PM

Calculates the probability of a successful relationship between two people based on their names Well, have fun trying He he...
http://www.lovecalculator.com/

#2 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 06 February 2001 - 12:54 PM

Here's another - this one based on the names and birthdates.
http://www.chineselovecalculator.com/

#3 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 06 February 2001 - 10:04 AM

Guess I'd better move to China. The Chinatsi one gives my wife and I much higher odds.

#4 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 06 February 2001 - 10:18 AM

Anet JAn you made my day 92% Hi HA

#5 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 06 February 2001 - 02:23 PM

What???

Everything i have is 0% :::::)))))))

The highest after like 15 names is 13%, which is Gayane :::)))))

Funny...

#6 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 06 February 2001 - 02:58 PM

I swear this machine is racist. I type in just my name, and then I type it in with my surname then it comes out with something toally different! Also, I tried it with loads of combinations, I even typed in myself with myself, so I would have a 0% chance of having a successful relationship woth myself, but I have to sit down and talk to my self and It might work out according to it. Talk about narcissm. Bu thten people will just think I'm mad if I talk to myself...,,.. and they all came out to be less than 23% Oh well Artur, it's not that we are unlovable people it's the machine's fault!

Cute idea Aneta, thanks.

I will be emailing them and asking them what kinda programme they used 4 it. I think i will be introducing programs of my own! But I really like the idea.

Mos Jan what ids your secret? How comes you got 90% and me and artur didnt?????

#7 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 06 February 2001 - 03:15 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Kazza:
Mos Jan what ids your secret? How comes you got 90% and me and artur didnt?????

He has chosen wisely...

#8 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 06 February 2001 - 11:29 PM

quote:
Originally posted by MosJan:
Anet JAn you made my day 92% Hi HA

Reeeeeeealy? The highest I got was 55% Oh well ... Did you try the second link? I think that one is more "reliable"

#9 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 07 February 2001 - 10:51 AM

Yes chimatsa te Inchpes
Du chimatsar te inchu
Handipetsin Iraru Hayatskener@ .....

Whan your wifes B-day is 02-14-**
and your name is Movses you get a 92%
After all it's not the %%% it's what you have, i have a wife who lovs me and we have Lithel Angel - Life is Good -
du im Angelin tesel es ? AnEta jan ? De tes http://www.armenians.com/qartser/

#10 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 07 February 2001 - 06:03 PM

I got 0% ont he first on and 10% on the second. I think my love life must really suc*

[This message has been edited by Azat (edited February 07, 2001).]

#11 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 07 February 2001 - 10:20 PM

Don't worry Azat. Here's what the first one said about my wife and I, and we're going on nine years of a successful marriage!

The chance of a relationship working out between XXXXXX and XXXXXXX is not very big, but a relationship is very well possible, if the two of you really want it to, and are prepared to make some sacrifices for it. You'll have to spend a lot of quality time together. You must be aware of the fact that this relationship might not work out at all, no matter how much time you invest in it.

#12 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 07 February 2001 - 10:22 PM

The chance of a relationship working out between Gayane and Aneta is not very big, but a relationship is very well possible, if the two of you really want it to, and are prepared to make some sacrifices for it. You'll have to spend a lot of quality time together. You must be aware of the fact that this relationship might not work out at all, no matter how much time you invest in it.

#13 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 08 February 2001 - 05:36 AM

Jeeeze!
My mom and dad got 70%.
It said they are not faithful...lol...
I won't tell them

#14 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 09 February 2001 - 12:03 AM

Dr. Love thinks that a relationship between Bill and Monica has a reasonable chance of working out, but on the other hand, it might not. Your relationship may suffer good and bad times. If things might not be working out as you would like them to, do not hesitate to talk about it with the person involved. Spend time together, talk with each other.

#15 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 09 February 2001 - 12:06 AM

quote:
Originally posted by MosJan:
[BLife is Good - du im Angelin tesel es ? AnEta jan ? De tes http://www.armenians.com/qartser/ [/B]

Thank you Movses She really IS an angel Put a big smile on my face (which I really need this time of day) Astvats pahi Movses jan !!!

A

#16 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 09 February 2001 - 12:19 AM

Guys I think I found something.

If you write short male names at first giving them lovers with long female names the chances are always higher than 55%.

It worked with:

John+Elisabeth
John+Katherine
John+Lukretsia

Funny: the chances of Jonathan+Elisabeth are 68%, the chances of Joe+Elisabeth are 82%. So, Joe is more male than Jonathan. What do you think about this?

#17 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 09 February 2001 - 12:25 AM

Guys, I somehow clicked the mad face instead of smile...

#18 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 08 February 2001 - 07:24 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Nvard:
Jeeeze!
My mom and dad got 70%.

Well in my case its 98% for them... :) that's probably why they run far away to merry after being rejected by both families... :) (private things) :)

By the way, MosJan, your daughter is an angel... God bless her... ahhh... i miss my little cousins :) kids are just amazing... :)

How old is she?

[This message has been edited by Artur (edited February 08, 2001).]

#19 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 08 February 2001 - 08:53 PM

Aneta jan, es inch tapak baneres gtel...lol

My parents got...ready?....01%!!!!!!!!
lol...theirs is the most sturdy, rock solid marriage I know...one percent!!!...lol

xndaluts merelem...hesa gnam irants asem...lol

vay, vay
gayancho

#20 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 09 February 2001 - 01:05 AM

Romeo & Juliet - 98%

Dr. Love thinks that a relationship between Romeo and Juliet has a very good chance of being successful...

Anush & Saro - 33%

The chance of a relationship working out between Anush and Saro is not very big, but a relationship is very well possible ...

Ara & Shamiram - 01%

Dr. Love thinks a relationship might work out between Ara and Shamiram, but the chance is very small.

Mark Anthony & Cleopatra - 85%

Dr. Love thinks that a relationship between Mark Anthony and Cleopatra has a very good chance of being successful.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Insomnia can make you do strange things Night !!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users