Yervant1

The True North!

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,756 posts

Posted 06 March 2006 - 10:43 AM

QUOTE(Arpa @ Mar 6 2006, 11:30 AM) View Post
Harut, you devil!!
You get forty lashes for that pun/բարախաղ.
No, no.
You get forty virgins in heaven! smile.gif
It was ամէնահամեղ, molto de... li... ssioso!!

Arpa can I get the remaining thirtytwo virgins?

#42 Arpa

Arpa

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,011 posts
  • Interests:Culture

Posted 06 March 2006 - 10:48 AM

QUOTE(Yervant1 @ Mar 6 2006, 04:43 PM) View Post
Arpa can I get the remaining thirtytwo virgins?

Only after I get the other thirty one. oops.gif smile.gif That is a nasty number. Ask any Turk. smile.gif

#43 Yervant1

Yervant1

The True North!

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,756 posts

Posted 06 March 2006 - 11:05 AM

QUOTE(Arpa @ Mar 6 2006, 11:48 AM) View Post
Only after I get the other thirty one. oops.gif smile.gif That is a nasty number. Ask any Turk. smile.gif

You just reminded me of a family in Beirut who's surname was otuzbirian. This is not a joke I wonder how the kids handled it?
As for the virgins you are being greedy.laugh.gif

#44 Arpa

Arpa

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,011 posts

Posted 07 March 2006 - 08:42 AM

oops.gif
My bad, my bad!
Big foot, big mouth!
smile.gif smile.gif
I may have spoken too soon. Look at below quote.
Look again.
Mikayel Nalbandian lived between the years 1829 and 1866 ( he was only 37 years old? So was Daniel Varouzhan , only 39.
Let us look again. When Mikayel composed that poem he may have been some 30 years old, 1859??
Then why did the Mer Hayrenik ,”Nayir nran yereq guynov” become the “battle cry/ crie de guerre/Ռազմակոչ” of the Dashnaks who were not even born for at least another 30-40 years?? !!

When I said Nalbandian had written about the “Yeraguyn” may have been a good example of jumping the gun, foot in mouth.
Btw, in a song book that I bought at a street corner in Yerevan, published in 1993 (2 years after independence) the words “tshvar, anter” are still intact. However in a song book published in NY in 1919 we may have the original Nalbandian words. Compare each verse (some omitted from the modern version), and see where “Nayir nran yereq guynov” comes from. Proof that the words have been amended a few times to fit the status quo?

Մեր Հայրենիք ազատ, անկախ
Որ ապրէլ է դարէ դար
Իւր որդիքը արդ կանչում է
Ազատ, անկախ Հայաստան:
Մեր Հայրենիք շղթաներով
Այսքան տարի կապկապած

Ահա՝ եղբայր, քեզ մի դրօշ,
Որ իմ ձեռքով գործեցի
Գիշերները ես քուն չեղայ,
Արտասուքով լուացի:
Նայիր նրան երեք գոյնով,
Նուիրական մէր նշան,

Թող փողփողի թշնամու դէմ,
Թող միշտ պանծայ Հայաստան:
Ամենայն տեղ մահը մի է
Մարդ մի անգամ պիտ՚ մեռնի,
Բայց երանի՚ որ իւր ազգի[/b]

Original(?) Nalbandian?

Մեր Հայրենիք, թշուար, անտէր,
Մեր թշնամեաց ոտնակոխ.
Իւր որդիքը արդ կանչում են,
Հանել իւր վրեժ, քէն ու ոխ:

Մեր Հայրենիք շղթաներով
Այսքան տարի կապկապած,
Իր քաջ որդւոց սուրբ արիւնով
Պիտի լինի ազատուած:

Ահա` եղբայր, քեզ մի դրօշ
Որ իմ ձերքով գործեցի,
Գիշեները ես քուն չեղայ,
Արտասուքով լուացի:

Ահա` իմ գործ, ահա` դրօշ,
Շուտ ձի հեծիր քաջի պէս,
Գնա` փրկել մեր Հայրենիք
Պատերազմի վառ հանդէս:

Ամենայն տեղ մահը մի է,
Մարդ մի անքամ պիտ մեռնի,
Բայց երանի~ որ իր ազգի
Ազատութեան կը զոհուի:

Գնա`, եղբայր, Աստոած քեզ յոյս,
Ազգի սէրը քաջալեր.
Գհա` թէեւ չեմ կարող գալ,
Բայց իմ հոգին քեզ ընկեր:

A personal aside?
Hey you guys!
It takes a lot of blood sweat and tear to post these, speaking of which, please listen to AK’s Sovetakan(?) Azat(?) Ashkharh
and see if you can control your tears and suppress your “goose bumps” specially when it comes to the refrain “Parq qez misht park” where the trumpet fanfare soars to the heavens. I have to wipe my cheeks every time I hear it.

PS. I have also heard some amateur versions where the words “Togh misht apri Hayasan” have been replaced with “Togh misht anktsi Tajkastan(Turkey”. No national anthem mentions enemies.

Edited by Arpa, 07 March 2006 - 09:46 AM.

#45 Harut

Harut

Վերնագիր

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,734 posts
  • Interests:uninterested...

Posted 07 March 2006 - 11:08 AM

QUOTE(Arpa @ Mar 7 2006, 06:42 AM) View Post
oops.gif
My bad, my bad!
Big foot, big mouth!
smile.gif smile.gif
I may have spoken too soon. Look at below quote.
Look again.
Mikayel Nalbandian lived between the years 1829 and 1866 ( he was only 37 years old? So was Daniel Varouzhan , only 39.
Let us look again. When Mikayel composed that poem he may have been some 30 years old, 1859??
Then why did the Mer Hayrenik ,”Nayir nran yereq guynov” become the “battle cry/ crie de guerre/Ռազմակոչ” of the Dashnaks who were not even born for at least another 30-40 years?? !!

When I said Nalbandian had written about the “Yeraguyn” may have been a good example of jumping the gun, foot in mouth.
Btw, in a song book that I bought at a street corner in Yerevan, published in 1993 (2 years after independence) the words “tshvar, anter” are still intact. However in a song book published in NY in 1919 we may have the original Nalbandian words. Compare each verse (some omitted from the modern version), and see where “Nayir nran yereq guynov” comes from. Proof that the words have been amended a few times to fit the status quo?

Arpa, i don't know why you're complicating the whole issue... trying to find hidden messages...
the piece is called "italatsi aghjka yerg@"... and that's what it is... italatsi aghjka yerg@... nalbandian may have had armenia in his heart when he wrote it... but he wrote it for italy... now, that it later was adopted as a national anthem, i think was just because of its resamblance to armenia's situation...

#46 Zartonk

Zartonk

Magnificent!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,764 posts

Posted 12 May 2006 - 11:38 AM

New Tune for New Times: Officials sound out on an upgraded anthem
By Gayane Abrahamyan

ArmeniaNow reporter

Armenia needs a new anthem.

That appears at least to be the prevailing opinion among Members of the National Assembly and Armenia's in intelligentsia, who agree that the current national song, "Our Fatherland", hits the wrong notes for today's republic.

"Doubtlessly it should be changed for we have somehow endured the existing one for 16 years," says Rafik Petrosyan, the Chairman of the National Assembly Committee for State and Legal Issues.

Davit Hovhaness favors a Komitas hymn

Since independence, the National Anthem has been protected by the Constitution. But reforms in the Constitution now make it possible for Armenia to sing a different tune.

After passing the Declaration of Independence in August 1990 a commission was convened to hold a tender for the national anthem in a three-month period; by 1991 no competition was held and the Supreme Soviet was forced to adopt a Temporary Decision
"to adopt "Our Fatherland" the National Anthem of the Republic of Armenia . . ."

'The commission did not work properly to chose a relevant anthem; besides, beginning 1988 "Our Fatherland" was chosen by the people while singing it at demonstrations, Loris Chgnavoryan was making people sing it at his concerts, and we just legalized it," says Ara Sahakyan, Secretary of the Supreme Council in the 1990s.

To include a new anthem as part of Constitutional changes, Parliament must decide on another song by December.

"If the National Assembly keeps up the pace, we are likely not to manage to find alternative and will be forced to approve the same anthem when the time comes,' says Armen Ashotyan, member of the National Assembly.

Ashotyan claims the anthem should be changed since it does not reflect the image and the mentality of the Armenian nation.

"The text of the anthem is not anyhow connected to the past and the present of our nation, it has no notion of "Armenian", "Armenia", "Christianity". The anthem should be arrogant, emotional, and so powerful that one intuitively stands up and puts his hand on his heart , it's not good if you do it deliberately," says Ashotyan.

The present anthem is in fact not even composed by an Armenian.

Robert Amirkhanyan, President of the Union of Composers of Armenia says he has tried to study and find the origins of the anthem music and has disclosed the melody has appeared in the mid 19th century in Constantinople (now Istanbul, Turkey) Conservatoire as a vocal exercise for singers.

"A nation that has had a powerful culture - Narekatsi, Komitas - it makes no sense for that nation to translate lyrics in a verse and let (for example) Austria disappear and Italy bloom," says Amirkhanyan.

Davit Hovhannes, a writer and a former MP believes talks about the anthem are well-timed.

"It seems in our days when there are so many social and political problems of life importance it is not the proper time to talk about the anthem, but the anthem is our passport, our first document in appearing before the world that has to be a proper one," he says.

Hovhannes says there is some sympathy today for bringing back the anthem of Soviet Armenia, which was composed by Aram Khachaturyan.

But: "By returning the Soviet anthem Russia tries to find what it lost, while we will lose what we have found if we return the anthem of Soviet Armenia," says Hovhannes.

He suggests adopting a 19th century song called "Hayastan" ("Armenia") that was composed by Komitas. According to Hovhannes it is proud, beautiful, meaningful and short and repeats the word "Armenia" six times in its nine lines.

Amirkhanyan also opposes the restoration of the Soviet anthem saying the anthem written by Aram Khachaturyan is wonderful, but the music served other regime and ideology.

"It is unacceptable to me to form new history with old songs", he says.

But Avik Isahakyan, member of the Union of Writers of Armenia favors Khachaturyan's composition.

"It is an anthem of all times, with its confident spirit; we dont have a new Aram Khachaturyan now, and will not have", says Isahakyan.

This opinion is shared also by 37 artists and representatives of intelligentsia, who addressed an open letter to the President and the Prime-Minister asking them to recover the hymn by Khachaturyan and hold tenders only for altering the words. The letter was signed by a number of artists such as singer Gohar Gasparyan, art critic Henrik Igityan, actor Sos Sargsyan, film director Vigen Chaldranyan, conductors Hovhannes Chekijyan, Tigran Hekekyan and Aram Gharabekyan, painter Hakob Hakobyan and others.

It seems the only consensus is that Our Fatherland is out of step with the real Fatherland. Thinkers and writers and legislatures have until the end of the year to choose something more appropriate.

Edited by Zartonk, 12 May 2006 - 11:42 AM.

#47 Zartonk

Zartonk

Magnificent!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,764 posts

Posted 12 May 2006 - 11:48 AM

He suggests adopting a 19th century song called "Hayastan" ("Armenia") that was composed by Komitas. According to Hovhannes it is proud, beautiful, meaningful and short and repeats the word "Armenia" six times in its nine lines.

This had totally escaped my mind!

If anyone has heard the piece, it is completely fitting and relevant to RoA and the perspective of the Armenian people today, not to mention musically majestic. As grand and epic and as dear to my essence as the ASSR Anthem is, I am in agreement that we need a new hymn for a new day.

Edited by Zartonk, 12 May 2006 - 11:49 AM.

#48 Arpa

Arpa

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,011 posts

Posted 21 May 2006 - 12:23 PM

What! Are they nuts?
QUOTE(Zartonk @ May 12 2006, 05:48 PM) View Post
This had totally escaped my mind!
If anyone has heard the piece, it is completely fitting and relevant to RoA and the perspective of the Armenian people today, not to mention musically majestic. As grand and epic and as dear to my essence as the ASSR Anthem is, I am in agreement that we need a new hymn for a new day.

Yes, at times even I have toyed with that same idea.
Yet!
Do they know what they are talking about?
Adopt Hayastan Erkir as a national anthem?
Do they, do we understand the words past "Hayastan, Hayastan"?
Don’t get me wrong. I love the song. Yet, as adequately familiar with Armenian classical music and literature, and as a relatively accomplished singer that some people say I am, yes I am a good singer, if I may say so, I have even sang for monetary compensation during my lean years, I have never even dared to sing that song. Only an accomplished professional singer of the likes of Armenak Shahmuratian are qualified to even tackle it. I’d rather try and sing Celeste Aida before even attempting this one. Let’s forget the highly prohibitive musical acrobatics, let’s take a look at the (classical,/grabar)words. And if we, or any one for that matter can recite them…. Then “amen yeghitsi”!
Yes, yes I know, only vardapets, like Komitas could sing and understand the words.
Yeah! May be I can read and almost understand the words, but how about that “Armen/Armenouhi Yerevanian”??

ՀԱՅԱՍՏԱՆ

Խոսք.` Հ. Միրզա-Վանանդեցու, երաժշտ.` Գ. Երանյանի

Հայաստա'ն, երկիր դրախտավայր,
Դու մարդկայնո ցեղիս օրրան,
Դու և բնիկ իմ Հայրենիք,
Հայաստա'ն, Հայաստա՜ն, Հայաստա՜ն:

Ի վեհ անհունդ սիրտ իմ, ո՜հ, հույժ
Ոգևորի ի նոր խրախույս,
Եվ անձկայրյաց ի քեզ հուսամ,
Ի քեզ, ի քեզ, հույս իմ միայն,
Հայաստա՜ն, Հայաստա՜ն, Հայաստա՜ն:

Հայաստա՜ն, անո'ւն փարելի,
Ի քեզ հանգիստ Նոյան տապան,
Եգիտ և քև ապրեցավ Նոյ,

Գետք քաջառաջք ադենաբուղխ
Զհողդ բարի առնեն հուռթի,
Քև ապրիմ ես, քև միշտ ցնծամ,
Քև, քև պանծամ, փառք իմ միայն:

Հայաստան, ծնող դյուցազանց
Եվ հրաշալյաց հանդիսարան.
Քո զեփյուռին քաղցր և շնչյուն,

Հայկ, Արմենակ, Արամ, Տիգրան,
Տրդատ, Սմբատ, Վարդան, Վահան,
Զոր շնչեցին և զորացան,
Զքեզ հիշեմ, զքեզ սիրեմ,
Զքեզ, զքեզ, սեր իմ միայն

Edited by Arpa, 21 May 2006 - 01:32 PM.

#49 Vanetsi

Vanetsi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 306 posts

Posted 21 May 2006 - 12:53 PM

QUOTE(Arpa @ May 21 2006, 01:23 PM) View Post
What! Are they nuts?

Do they know what they are talking about?
Adopt Hayastan Erkir as a national anthem?
Do they, Do we understand the words past "Hayastan, Hayastan"?
Don’t get me wrong. I love the song. Yet, as adequately familiar with Armenian classical music and literature, and as a relatively accomplished singer that some people say I am, yes I am a good singer, if I may say so, I have even sang for monetary compensation during my lean years, I have never even dared to sing that song. Only an accomplished professional singer of the likes of Armenak Shahmuratian are qualified to even tackle it. I’d rather try and sing Celeste Aida before even attempting this one. Let’s forget the highly prohibitive musical acrobatics, let’s take a look at the (classical,/grabar)words. And if we, or any one for that matter can recite them…. Then “amen yeghitsi”!
Yes, yes I know, only vardapets, like Komitas could sing and understand the words.
Yeah! May be I can read and almost understand the words, but how about that “Armen Yerevanian”??

ՀԱՅԱՍՏԱՆ

Խոսք.` Հ. Միրզա-Վանանդեցու, երաժշտ.` Գ. Երանյանի

Հայաստա'ն, երկիր դրախտավայր,
Դու մարդկայնո ցեղիս օրրան,
Դու և բնիկ իմ Հայրենիք,
Հայաստա'ն, Հայաստա՜ն, Հայաստա՜ն:

Ի վեհ անհունդ սիրտ իմ, ո՜հ, հույժ
Ոգևորի ի նոր խրախույս,
Եվ անձկայրյաց ի քեզ հուսամ,
Ի քեզ, ի քեզ, հույս իմ միայն,

Հայաստա՜ն, անո'ւն փարելի,
Ի քեզ հանգիստ Նոյան տապան,
Եգիտ և քև ապրեցավ Նոյ,

Գետք քաջառաջք ադենաբուղխ
Զհողդ բարի առնեն հուռթի,
Քև ապրիմ ես, քև միշտ ցնծամ,
Քև, քև պանծամ, փառք իմ միայն:

Հայաստան, ծնող դյուցազանց
Եվ հրաշալյաց հանդիսարան.
Քո զեփյուռին քաղցր և շնչյուն,

Հայկ, Արմենակ, Արամ, Տիգրան,
Տրդատ, Սմբատ, Վարդան, Վահան,
Զոր շնչեցին և զորացան,
Զքեզ հիշեմ, զքեզ սիրեմ,
Զքեզ, զքեզ, սեր իմ միայն

I was talking to an skilled Armenian musician in my community last night about the song and she said the same thing-- that it's very difficult to sing. We want a song everyone can sing... without killing the song.

#50 Arpa

Arpa

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,011 posts

Posted 24 April 2007 - 08:54 AM

QUOTE(MosJan @ Sep 22 2005, 07:34 PM) View Post

it's not Orange smile.gif it's golden Apricot apricot.gif

Those who live in the NY Metro and Boston area will understand what Komitas meant when he sang Garoun A Dziwn A Arel, Spring! The Snow Has Come.
ԳԱՐՈՒՆ Ա
Կոմիտաս
Գարուն ա, ձուն ա արել,
Վա՜յ, լե, լե, վա՜յ, լե, լե,
Վա՜յ լե, լե, լե,

Իմ յարն ինձնից ա սառել:
Ա՜խ, չորնա, վա՜խ, ա՜յ յար,
Չար մարդու լեզուն:

Քամին փչում ա պաղ-պաղ,
Լերդ ու թոքս անում ա դաղ:

Յա՛ր, ինձ բեմուրադ արիր,-
Սերըդ ինձնե զատ արիր:

Today, April 24, 2007. Just as we mourn the death and destruction of 1.5 million of our relatives, we also celebrate Spring, rebirth and renewal. A time for the Tricolored Rainbow....
ԵՌԱԳՈՒՅՆ ԾԻԱԾԱՆ
Արմեն Ավետիսյան
15-04-2007
Կարմիր է կապել Արևը հրե,
Ճառագայթներով ներկել է հողը,
Եվ արթնանում են ծաղիկները քնից,
Ու ծիծաղում է վաղորդյան շողը:
Կապույտ երկինքը ժպտում է հեզ,
Կանչում է վերև ազատ թռիչքի,
Հեռվում դողում են ամպերը բոլոր,
Փայլատակումից նրա ջինջ գույնի:
Ծիրանագույն է շուրջ բոլորը,
Բուրավետ ու գեղեցիկ,
Պար է բռնել ուրախ քամին,
Թևածում է երգը մեղմիկ:
Եվ անձրևը, որ կաթում է
Մաքրելով օդը անգույն,
Պինդ կապում է ծիածանը՝
Ներկելով վառ ԵՌԱԳՈՒՅՆ:

Արմեն Ավետիսյան

Edited by Arpa, 24 April 2007 - 09:20 AM.

#51 yerevanforeigner6

yerevanforeigner6

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 59 posts

Posted 24 April 2007 - 12:34 PM

[quote name='Arpa' date='Mar 7 2006, 04:42 PM' post='164945']

Մեր Հայրենիք ազատ, անկախ
Որ ապրէլ է դարէ դար
Իւր որդիքը արդ կանչում է
Ազատ, անկախ Հայաստան:
Մեր Հայրենիք շղթաներով
Այսքան տարի կապկապած

Ահա՝ եղբայր, քեզ մի դրօշ,
Որ իմ ձեռքով գործեցի
Գիշերները ես քուն չեղայ,
Արտասուքով լուացի:
Նայիր նրան երեք գոյնով,
Նուիրական մէր նշան,

Թող փողփողի թշնամու դէմ,
Թող միշտ պանծայ Հայաստան:
Ամենայն տեղ մահը մի է
Մարդ մի անգամ պիտ՚ մեռնի,
Բայց երանի՚ որ իւր ազգի[/b]

Original(?) Nalbandian?

Մեր թշնամեաց ոտնակոխ.

Մեր Հայրենիք շղթաներով
Այսքան տարի կապկապած,
Իր քաջ որդւոց սուրբ արիւնով
Պիտի լինի ազատուած:

Ահա` եղբայր, քեզ մի դրօշ
Որ իմ ձերքով գործեցի,
Գիշեները ես քուն չեղայ,
Արտասուքով լուացի:

Ահա` իմ գործ, ահա` դրօշ,
Շուտ ձի հեծիր քաջի պէս,
Գնա` փրկել մեր Հայրենիք
Պատերազմի վառ հանդէս:

Ամենայն տեղ մահը մի է,
Մարդ մի անքամ պիտ մեռնի,
Բայց երանի~ որ իր ազգի
Ազատութեան կը զոհուի:

Գնա`, եղբայր, Աստոած քեզ յոյս,
Ազգի սէրը քաջալեր.
Գհա` թէեւ չեմ կարող գալ,
Բայց իմ հոգին քեզ ընկեր:

Barev Arpa

Did you write a poem? What is it about if I may ask you?

#52 Zartonk

Zartonk

Magnificent!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,764 posts

Posted 25 April 2007 - 08:04 AM

Yerevan jan,

They are the lyrics of the national anthem of the Republic of Armenia. The second one, in bold, is an original poem attributed to Mikael Nalbandian, from which the words of the anthem were driven.

#53 Arpa

Arpa

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,011 posts

Posted 26 April 2007 - 07:18 AM

QUOTE(Arpa @ Apr 24 2007, 02:54 PM) View Post

Those who live in the NY Metro and Boston area will understand what Komitas meant when he sang Garoun A Dziwn A Arel, Spring! The Snow Has Come.
ԳԱՐՈՒՆ Ա
Կոմիտաս
Գարուն ա, ձուն ա արել,
Վա՜յ, լե, լե, վա՜յ, լե, լե,
Վա՜յ լե, լե, լե,

Իմ յարն ինձնից ա սառել:
Ա՜խ, չորնա, վա՜խ, ա՜յ յար,
Չար մարդու լեզուն:

Քամին փչում ա պաղ-պաղ,
Լերդ ու թոքս անում ա դաղ:

http://www.azg.am/?l...&num=2007042628
AZG Armenian Daily #076, 26/04/2007
ԳԱՐՈՒՆ Ա, ՁՈՒՆ Ա ԱՐԵԼ...
Բայց այսօրվանից ջերմաստիճանը կբարձրանա 9-14 աստիճանով
Հայաստանում վերջին անգամ գարնանը ձյուն տեղացել է 1980 թվականի ապրիլի 15-ին, 17 տարի առաջ:
Այս տարվա հաճախադեպ տեղումները, օդերեւութաբանների հավաստմամբ, բացատրվում են հանրապետության հարավ-արեւմուտքից ցիկլոնների ելքով եւ հյուսիս-արեւմուտքից` ցուրտ օդային զանգվածների հաճախադեպ դարձած ներթափանցումով: Անցած տարի եւս տեղումներն առատ էին, եւ դրանք տարեկան նորման գերազանցում էին 2,5-3 անգամ: Այս տարի առատ են, բայց ոչ անցած տարվա չափ:
2006-ի նույն ժամանակի համեմատ այս ամիս միջին ջերմաստիճանը 2-3, առանձին վայրերում` 4-5 աստիճանով ցածր է, այս տարի ավելի ցուրտ է:
Նախորդ օրը հյուսիս-արեւմուտքից կրկին ցուրտ օդային հոսանքներ ներխուժեցին հանրապետություն, եւ ձյան տեղումները տարածվեցին նաեւ Արարատյան դաշտում:
Սակայն դրանց անմիջապես հաջորդեց հարավից տաք ցիկլոնի ելքը, որի շնորհիվ ապրիլի 25-ի գիշերը, հուրախություն հողագործների, ջերմաստիճանի կտրուկ նվազում չարձանագրվեց: Սակայն ինչպես երեկ տեղեկացրեց Հայպետհիդրոմետի օպերատիվ հիդրոօդերեւութաբանության կենտրոնի պետ Զարուհի Պետրոսյանը, անցած գիշեր հանրապետության ցածրադիր վայրերում (նաեւ Արարատյան դաշտում ու Երեւանում) արձանագրված 0-ից 3 աստիճան նվազագույն ջերմաստիճանը, եւ առանձին տեղերում` 0-մինուս 2 աստիճան ցուրտը կարող են լուրջ վնասներ պատճառել գյուղատնտեսությանը: Առայժմ հանրապետությունում ցրտահարության ոչ մի դեպք չի գրանցվել, բայց գյուղատնտեսության մեր պաշտոնյաները երեկ մտահոգված էին այս գիշեր սպասվելիք ցրտերով:
Այսօրվանից մինչեւ ապրիլի 29 օդի ջերմաստիճանը կբարձրանա միանգամից 9-12 աստիճանով, իսկ առանձին վայրերում` նույնիսկ 12-14 աստիճանով:
Չնայած հանրապետության ողջ տարածքը ողողած տեղումներին, երեկ կեսօրվա դրությամբ բաց էին բոլոր ավտոճանապարհները, որոնց թվում եւ Սելիմի լեռնանցքը:
ԿԱՐԻՆԵ ԴԱՆԻԵԼՅԱՆ
© Copyright AZG

#54 MosJan

MosJan

Էլի ԼաՎա

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 31,351 posts

Posted 26 April 2007 - 10:33 AM

"Հայաստանում վերջին անգամ գարնանը ձյուն տեղացել է 1980 թվականի ապրիլի 15-ին, 17 տարի առաջ:"

27 տարի առաջ

#55 Ashot

Ashot

www.HyeForum.com

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,080 posts
  • Interests:Anything and Everything

Posted 13 February 2008 - 05:17 AM

PS. I have also heard some amateur versions where the words “Togh misht apri Hayasan” have been replaced with “Togh misht anktsi Tajkastan(Turkey”. No national anthem mentions enemies.

Arpa jan, I just came across the amateur version -

Anyways this sounds a better hymn then any of the suggested version!!! - http://www.youtube.c...feature=related

#56 ALMA

ALMA

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 218 posts

Posted 26 February 2008 - 01:18 PM

QUOTE (MosJan @ Sep 22 2005, 07:34 PM)
it's not Orange smile.gif it's golden Apricot apricot.gif

I think Golden Apricot is what the new generation wants to call it, there is a song KARMIR KAPUYT TSIRANAGUYN but when you look at it, at least the flags that were made only 5 years ago are bright orange, or am I colour blind? Leave the poor flag as it is!

Ահա եղբայր քեզ մի դրոշ,

Զոր իմ ձեռքով գործեցի

Գիշերները ես քուն չեղա,

Արտասուքով լվացի։

Գիշերները ես քուն չեղա,

Արտասուքով լվացի։
Նայիր նրան երեք գույնով,

Նվիրական մեկ նշան

Թող փողփողի թշնամու դեմ

Թող միշտ պանծա Հայաստան։

Թող փողփողի թշնամու դեմ

Թող միշտ պանծա Հայաստան։

#57 fluttermoth

fluttermoth

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts
  • Interests:music, art, Armenia...stuff...

Posted 26 February 2008 - 01:49 PM

Yeah; I`m not mad keen on the anthem, but the flag I love. The apricot/orange colour does seem to have changed a bit though; there are a couple of old books of flags at my parents place and it looks yellow in them!

#58 VartanM

VartanM

• Members
  • Pip
  • 38 posts

Posted 26 February 2008 - 01:57 PM

Here is what the new Rap generation thinks about Red, Blue, Orange

yea hommie smile.gif

#59 fluttermoth

fluttermoth

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts
  • Interests:music, art, Armenia...stuff...

Posted 26 February 2008 - 02:16 PM

JCP....,I don`t go for rap much, but my boys will be impressed no doubt!

#60 Javakhk

Javakhk

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 81 posts

Posted 19 March 2008 - 02:26 PM

The truth is that:

Մեր թշնամեաց ոտնակոխ.

1 user(s) are reading this topic