823 replies to this topic

#81 Proud EXPAT

Proud EXPAT

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 244 posts

Posted 05 October 2005 - 04:58 AM

QUOTE (Artsakh @ Oct 5 2005, 01:11 AM)
I will say that Artashes Geghamyan will make a great president.  This guy will give the Turks a run for their money with the tongue he has. And assign Samvel Babayan to the post of defense minister.  I will like to see Armenia under such leadership.  And most importantly, the parliament must be dissolved so that legitimate representatives can get some real work done.

Artashes needs to change his voice, he's damn f-en annoying when he's yelling. How anyone can listen to that voice is beyond me. Same for Arthur Baghdasaryan. Why do they yell like that? It only turns people off.

#82 Artsakh

Artsakh

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 217 posts
  • Interests:Hayer miyatsek, miyatsek Hayer, Artsakh-eh mez kanchoom ognootyan hasek.

Posted 05 October 2005 - 10:45 AM

QUOTE (Proud EXPAT @ Oct 5 2005, 04:58 AM)
Artashes needs to change his voice, he's damn f-en annoying when he's yelling. How anyone can listen to that voice is beyond me. Same for Arthur Baghdasaryan. Why do they yell like that? It only turns people off.

Artsahes Geghamyan does not yell, i don't know what you're talking about. He does infact speak in a very calm manner. Perhaps you're thinking about his public speeches where he's speaking to large crowds and therefore must raise his voice like anyone else? Geghamyan is very charistmatic, people adore him.

#83 Proud EXPAT

Proud EXPAT

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 244 posts

Posted 05 October 2005 - 12:04 PM

QUOTE (Artsakh @ Oct 5 2005, 10:45 AM)
Artsahes Geghamyan does not yell, i don't know what you're talking about.  He does infact speak in a very calm manner.  Perhaps you're thinking about his public speeches where he's speaking to large crowds and therefore must raise his voice like anyone else? Geghamyan is very charistmatic, people adore him.

nope he yells, he yells in his speeches, he yells in the national assembly. NOBODY ELSE yells like him.
what are you his son?

#84 Proud EXPAT

Proud EXPAT

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 244 posts

Posted 05 October 2005 - 12:05 PM

oh one more thing
do you know the meaning of calm? he is FAR FROM CALM.

#85 MosJan

MosJan

Էլի ԼաՎա

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 31,252 posts

Posted 05 October 2005 - 05:23 PM

RFE/RL Reports Print Version [E-mail this page to a friend] E-mail this page to a friend
30 May 2005, Volume 8, Number 18

SUPPORT EXPRESSED FOR ARMENIAN DEFENSE MINISTER'S ANTICIPATED PRESIDENTIAL BID. The leaders of five small left-wing parties loyal to President Robert Kocharian announced at a press conference two weeks ago their alignment in a new political grouping, RFE/RL's Armenian Service reported on 23 May. They also expressed their support for an anticipated bid by Defense Minister Serzh Sarkisian to become Armenia's next head of state, becoming the first Armenian political groups to publicly endorse Sarkisian's imputed presidential ambitions.

"In the event of expanding his powers, the defense minister will realize our nation's dreams and aspirations," said Tigran Urikhanian of the staunchly pro-Kocharian Progressive Party. "I don't know whether or not he will run in the next elections.... But if he runs we will definitely support him."

"I absolutely agree with that," said Yurii Manukian, the leader of the United Communist Party, another member of the alliance. Both Urikhanian and Manukian are known for their outspoken criticism of Kocharian's and Sarkisian's political foes, which they usually voice during an upsurge in opposition activity in the country. Opposition leaders have dismissed the two flamboyant politicians as government "agents."

Sarkisian has long been regarded as Armenia's second-most-powerful leader and is widely believed to be Kocharian's preferred successor. Sarkisian's brother Aleksandr said in a recent newspaper interview that Serzh Sarkisian is "the best candidate to succeed Robert Kocharian." However, Sarkisian himself has so far refused to comment on his possible participation in the next presidential election due in 2008. "There is still more than three years left [before the completion of Kocharian's second term in office]," he told reporters last month. "Why are we hurrying?"

The three pro-Kocharian parties aligned in the coalition government also say that it is still too early for them to formulate a position on who should succeed Kocharian when his second presidential term expires in 2008. (Nane Atshemian)

#86 Artsakh

Artsakh

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 217 posts
  • Interests:Hayer miyatsek, miyatsek Hayer, Artsakh-eh mez kanchoom ognootyan hasek.

Posted 05 October 2005 - 11:08 PM

QUOTE (Proud EXPAT @ Oct 5 2005, 12:04 PM)
nope he yells, he yells in his speeches, he yells in the national assembly. NOBODY ELSE yells like him.
what are you his son?

You must have some extra sensitive ears buddy. No, I'm not his son but do like the guy.

#87 Artsakh

Artsakh

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 217 posts

Posted 06 October 2005 - 12:07 PM

QUOTE (Proud EXPAT @ Oct 5 2005, 12:05 PM)
oh one more thing
do you know the meaning of calm? he is FAR FROM CALM.

An example of someone who yells would be Shavarsh Kocharyan.

#88 Proud EXPAT

Proud EXPAT

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 244 posts

Posted 06 October 2005 - 02:26 PM

QUOTE (Artsakh @ Oct 6 2005, 12:07 PM)
An example of someone who yells would be Shavarsh Kocharyan.

Both of them are annoying when they "talk"

#89 Aratta-Kingdom

Aratta-Kingdom

www.ArmaniKingdom.com

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,234 posts

Posted 19 November 2005 - 05:47 PM

Who you think should/will be the next president of Armenia? Here is the list of the candidates:

1. Aram Sargsyan

2. Armen Ayvazyan

3. Artashes Gegamyan

4. Artur Bagdasaryan

5. David Shanazaryan

6. Gagik Harutunyan

7. Raffi Hovhanissian

8. Serge Sargsyan

9. Stepan Demirjyan

#90 Aratta-Kingdom

Aratta-Kingdom

www.ArmaniKingdom.com

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,234 posts

Posted 19 November 2005 - 05:53 PM

Until the time comes, for now I give my vote to Armen Ayvazyan and Raffi Hovhanissian.

#91 Harut

Harut

Վերնագիր

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,734 posts
  • Interests:uninterested...

Posted 19 November 2005 - 05:54 PM

where did you get this list? is it an official list, or you came up with names?

#92 Harut

Harut

Վերնագիր

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,734 posts
  • Interests:uninterested...

Posted 19 November 2005 - 05:55 PM

from this list...

should be (i would vote for) - Gagik Harutunyan
will be (elected) - Artur Bagdasaryan or Serge Sargsyan

#93 Aratta-Kingdom

Aratta-Kingdom

www.ArmaniKingdom.com

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,234 posts

Posted 19 November 2005 - 05:57 PM

QUOTE (Harut @ Nov 19 2005, 03:54 PM)
where did you get this list? is it an official list, or you came up with names?

n:) n:) - it's not an official list.

#94 Lev7

Lev7

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 418 posts

Posted 20 November 2005 - 02:33 AM

I think Oskanian should run and win, he will be a real asset to Armenia as a president

#95 Aratta-Kingdom

Aratta-Kingdom

www.ArmaniKingdom.com

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,234 posts

Posted 20 November 2005 - 12:04 PM

1. Aram Sargsyan

2. Armen Ayvazyan- 1 vote

3. Artashes Gegamyan

4. Artur Bagdasaryan

5. David Shanazaryan

6. Gagik Harutunyan- 1 vote

7. Raffi Hovhanissian- 1 vote

8. Serge Sargsyan

9. Stepan Demirjyan

10. Vardan Oskanian- 1 vote

smile.gif The election at hyeforum is FREE & TRANSPARENT
I'll count the votes at the end of each month. G smile.gif smile.gif d luck to all the candidates.

#96 karakash

karakash

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 183 posts

Posted 05 December 2005 - 10:46 AM

QUOTE (ArmoArmeN @ Nov 20 2005, 01:04 PM)
1. Aram Sargsyan

2. Armen Ayvazyan- 1 vote

3. Artashes Gegamyan

4. Artur Bagdasaryan

5. David Shanazaryan

6. Gagik Harutunyan- 1 vote

7. Raffi Hovhanissian- 1 vote

8. Serge Sargsyan

9. Stepan Demirjyan

10. Vardan Oskanian- 1 vote
smile.gif The election at hyeforum is FREE & TRANSPARENT
I'll count the votes at the end of each month. G smile.gif smile.gif d luck to all the candidates.

It is going to be Oskanian. The two diasporans will clash - Vartan and Raffi - and because Vartan will have the support of Robert and Serge, he will come out as the winner. As for being a fair election, that is totally different. What matters is who counts the votes, not who actually votes.

#97 Nazarian

Nazarian

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 146 posts

Posted 05 December 2005 - 12:18 PM

1. Who should be: Aram Sargsian.

2. Who will be: either Robert Kocharian if the two term limit gets reset with the new constitution or Serge Sargsian if they can't get away with the two term limit cancellation.

#98 karakash

karakash

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 183 posts

Posted 05 December 2005 - 01:36 PM

QUOTE (Nazarian @ Dec 5 2005, 01:18 PM)
1. Who should be: Aram Sargsian.

2. Who will be: either Robert Kocharian if the two term limit gets reset with the new constitution or Serge Sargsian if they can't get away with the two term limit cancellation.

Serge is not a good front man. He is a behind-the-scenes kind of guy. Vartan is part of the Robert-Serge group, that's why I'm guessing that they will rally behind Oskanian. Serge will stay where he is.

#99 Aaron

Aaron

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 183 posts
  • Interests:traveling, reading, science

Posted 05 December 2005 - 05:10 PM

I think Armen Sarkisian, a former prime minister under Ter Petrossian, could also be a decent candidate! He lives in the UK.

A.

PS: stop worrying so much on who will be the next one, gabrenk gdesnenk!

#100 Anahit

Anahit

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 197 posts

Posted 06 December 2005 - 02:32 PM

I hope, Raffi Hovhanissian.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users