onnig

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 91 posts

Posted 24 August 2004 - 01:54 PM

Onnig, that is who you have believed, the false Christ 

I am getting tired of shallow bigots...

not a bigot, just telling it as it is.

and the other voicetrous ones, if you have nothing to add to the question poised in the thread, just leave, you're way off topic.

It's obvious the mods won't take control, that's probably why this thread is out of control.

#182 Sasun

Sasun

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,533 posts
  • Interests:Art, Yoga, Spirituality

Posted 24 August 2004 - 01:58 PM

QUOTE (onnig @ Aug 24 2004, 03:54 PM)
not a bigot, just telling it as it is.

As it is??? But you are an ignorant, you can't tell about things that you don't know.

#183 onnig

onnig

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 91 posts

Posted 24 August 2004 - 02:04 PM

Sasun,

If that is all you can do is insult me, I will kindly ask you to stop. Since you are a moderator here, maybe I should inform other moderators of your childishness.

Christ was right when he said:

Matt 10:34:

"Do not think that I came to bring peace on the earth; I did not come to bring peace, but a sword."

That is with the God-haters like yourself. Do you not see your violent reaction to the truth? Amazing how true God's Word is!

#184 Sasun

Sasun

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,533 posts

Posted 24 August 2004 - 02:19 PM

Onnig, stop making cheap accusations. You are the one who started making personal remarks. Who do you think you are to tell me I believe in a false Christ? And who are you to tell me I am a God hater? That speaks of your ignorance - when you feel that your understanding is challenged you make personal comments about your opponents faith. That is bigotry.
Your theology fails to make sense, I regard it contradictory and shallow. I am not the one to take all kinds of claims about Christ lightly hence I will challenge everything that you say. But note that I didn't start calling you a satanist, that is what is childish. Look at you, trying to push for your theology and condemning your opponents to hell. You are fit for medieval inquisitor.
Your theology contradicts to the spirit if Christ's teachings, you should yourself learn Christianity before you try to teach others.

#185 ED

ED

Քեռի

• Nobility
  • 5,960 posts
  • Interests:Music, traveling, Salvador Dali, Tolstoy, Sevak, Charents
    wine, sushi and lots lots more

Posted 24 August 2004 - 02:27 PM

QUOTE (onnig @ Aug 24 2004, 11:54 AM)
It's obvious the mods won't take control, that's probably why this thread is out of control.

What do you expect when a newcomer like you want to surppress his views upon others?

One peace of advice my friend,
keep your convictions to yourself, do not reject, learn to listen others older then you, be civil and courteous, religion as I see it doesn’t reflect mathematical question nor it has same prove, every one of us see it defiantly and expressing opinions based on that, this is certainly not a place for preaching, and if all fails simply if I were you I would just keep quiet, you must be and everyone for that matter!!
Be careful not to offend others, we are not communists here and opinions are welcome, as long as you comply with the rules of this forum!
But I would not tolerate another insults directed to another member!

As moderator I would take control of this thread and from here on, if anybody has direct insult to another member he will be off limits to participate here

I hope I made my self clear

#186 onnig

onnig

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 91 posts

Posted 24 August 2004 - 02:28 PM

Sasun,

Cry me a river. I'm the one that started this thread, if you don't like it, then start your own. I'm not going to sit around here and have people, like yourself, spread lies and deceptions about the Lord Jesus Christ. Call me a fanatic or whatever you will, what I tell you is from God's Word. Your beef is not with me, its with God. Whatever I've said I have quoted from God's Word. You need to deal with it, not me.

#187 Sasun

Sasun

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,533 posts

Posted 24 August 2004 - 02:36 PM

QUOTE (onnig @ Aug 24 2004, 04:28 PM)
Sasun,

Cry me a river. I'm the one that started this thread, if you don't like it, then start your own. I'm not going to sit around here and have people, like yourself, spread lies and deceptions about the Lord Jesus Christ. Call me a fanatic or whatever you will, what I tell you is from God's Word. Your beef is not with me, its with God. Whatever I've said I have quoted from God's Word. You need to deal with it, not me.

Onnig, stop the cheap accusations... you are only further discrediting yourself.

#188 Sip

Sip

Buffet Connoisseur

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,366 posts

Posted 24 August 2004 - 02:38 PM

QUOTE (onnig @ Aug 24 2004, 02:28 PM)
... what I tell you is from God's Word.

And you happen to know this just how exactly? You keep calling others liars and haters but in the end, all you say falls back on your claims that you speak the word of God.

My lord warned me of false prophets in my sleep ... and you ... well, you sound a lot like one of them prophets.

You are asking moderators to step in and control an argument that is fundamentally based on hoopla and hearsay. Word of God? Even I as an amazing moderator am in no position to claim to deliver such a word biggrin.gif

#189 onnig

onnig

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 91 posts

Posted 24 August 2004 - 02:39 PM

Edward,

I posted the question, if people don't like the answers, that's their problem, not mine. If they don't like it, they can start their own thread. That was my point, but Sasun's personal attacks have crossed the line.

Call it preaching? Fine, the question was theological in nature, and requires a theological answer which will inherently cause separation.

Is this board censored? I can't say something that may insult someone indirectly or directly but other's can say what they please about God?

My answers will remain the same. Once someone accuses me of being "arrogant" or a "bigot" then I will tell them what the Bible says about them.

If that is against the "rules" of this forum, I'll just go to another forum. Looks like the "People's Republic of Hye Forum" prefer it.

Let me know, and I'm gone.

Edited by onnig, 24 August 2004 - 02:43 PM.

#190 Sasun

Sasun

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,533 posts

Posted 24 August 2004 - 02:41 PM

Onnig, for your information this thread does not belong to you. You can't tell people not to post. Everyone has the right to post as long as it is not offending and is not too much off topic. And not, disagreeing with your point of view is NOT off topic.

#191 Sasun

Sasun

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,533 posts

Posted 24 August 2004 - 02:45 PM

QUOTE (onnig @ Aug 24 2004, 04:39 PM)
That was my point, but Sasun's personal attacks have crossed the line.

Oh my... you will certainly receive some punishment in hell for making this false accusation.

#192 onnig

onnig

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 91 posts

Posted 24 August 2004 - 02:46 PM

Sasun,

If the comments are off the subject, they can still post?

#193 onnig

onnig

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 91 posts

Posted 24 August 2004 - 02:47 PM

Oh my... you will certainly receive some punishment in hell for making this false accusation.

Sasun,

I rest my case.

#194 ED

ED

Քեռի

• Nobility
  • 5,960 posts
  • Interests:Music, traveling, Salvador Dali, Tolstoy, Sevak, Charents
    wine, sushi and lots lots more

Posted 24 August 2004 - 02:49 PM

ok people you emotions are high and needs to be cooled down, when such a time permits I'll re-open this thread

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users