24 replies to this topic

#21 Yervant1

Yervant1

The True North!

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,686 posts

Posted 21 May 2009 - 06:05 AM

QUOTE (WesternHye @ May 20 2009, 11:51 PM)
some of you guys are probably not even Armenians sorry if I even bothered. Good bye...

Are you telling us that you are not Armenian? wink.gif

#22 Arpa

Arpa

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,011 posts
  • Interests:Culture

Posted 21 May 2009 - 09:51 AM

Can we be more careful, as you can see furks and other varmints read this forum.
---
Thank you ads and mods for moving this to its proper category. Some of my comments below are TIC at best and some parts serious.
Looks like I came to the wrong forum to discuss matters on our population.. some of you guys are probably not even Armenians sorry if I even bothered. Good bye…

No, no please stay. We need some diversionary entertainment, specially now that Hagarag has not appeared in some time and Lion has not been here to tell us that the Egyptians (Hyksos) and by association the people of that fictitious exodus schmeksosus, the Spanish , the Basque and the French are all of Armenian descent. Did I leave anyone our? I love fairy tales! Read on.
Giligian Armenians have there own language I meant some of them in the Balkans and they are great people, also about Cilician Armenians a lot of them have blonde hair but they spread through out the world after the Turko-massacres. Galacian Armenians live in what is known as Galatia in Central Anatolia some of them survived and became what was known as "Galac Armenos".
Galatians were a great celtic tribe who moved to the Black Sea coast around the Central/Western Anatolia pleatu some of them became Turkified or became Christian and then became Greeks or Armenians it might explain why the "red head" genes exist amongst some Armenians

Blond hair? That makes me an outcast Kliketsi, a "black sheep". Fortunately my two brothers have blond hair and blue eyes, there may still be hope for me. Blond hair? Aaah! This confirms the legend of Kiliketsis being “hybrids” (there is another rude word) of the Crusaders.
Red hair? This explains all, or does it? Vardan Mamikonean’s nickname is Karmir Vardan/ Red Vardan. Is it because he had red hair? But, wait, wait a minute. Where is Hagarag to tell us that he was Chinese. Like Mao and Ming Ling had red hair?
==
This part is serious, and may support your theory that the “Black Sea …” have red hair. Our friend Johannes showed us that Jenk/Jenats is the region of Taik what is now known as the north eastern corner of Asia Minor/ Armenian Highlands.
===
Why not? That is the region where Armenians and the “golden hordes”, the likes of Putin and Ivan the Terrible met. And to explain why Vanetsis and Mshetsis are of dark complexion, once again, Hello Hagarag. Of course, that is where Tigran the Great settled those dark skinned semites from Palestine, aka Bagratunis.
In general Western Hyes rule since they spread all the way from Afghanistan to Zululand while a mere 2 million Eastern Hyes may be on the verge of extinction. When that happens we will al have blond hair, blue eyes and red heads. goof.gif
In conclusion. Please stay and entertain us.
In addition,
Ok you guys, let’s tone down a bit. I apologize since I started this debate. Let us give WH some space to air his theory and (huge expertise) science.
Observe below the size of Earth and its land size
Earth land size
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Earth
Circumference 40,075.02 km (equatorial)
40,007.86 km (meridional)
40,041.47 km (mean) Surface area 510,072,000 km²[5][6][note 2]
148,940,000 km² land (29.2 %)
361,132,000 km² water (70.8 %) Volume 1.0832073 × 1012 km3

Modern Armenia is some 11,000 sq mi, close to 30,000 sq km
Armenia: History, Geography, Government, and Culture — Infoplease.com
Land area: 11506 sq mi (29800 sq km); total area: 11506 sq mi (29800 sq km) ... Contemporary Armenia is a fraction of the size of ancient Armenia. …

Add to that Artsakh, Nakhjavan and Javakh, and multiply the sq mi by 3, a total of 20,000 sq mi, will be 60,000 sq km.
Look up and see. I am not a math geek, how about it Sip? What percent is today’s Armenia of the total Earth Land?
Of course, as we see above Modern Armenia is 0.000000001% of the Earth’s land surface.. Yet, look how big is “Western Armenia”. All the way from Ani to Adana to Alaska** and Australia, from Zangezur to Zululand. Some of us may live in the US of A who insist that a Kharberdtsi , Kesaratsi *** (they should amend their surnames to äpukhtian ) is superior to a oops.gif (I don’t want to use that furkish term) Artsakhtsi .
** Speaking of Alaska, I am waiting to see how the Aleut and the Eskimo are of Armenian origin. I am convinced that Alaska is from the Armenian word “äylazgi/alien”.
***Yes Boghos, as to “basterma”. See that Kesaratsis are the hands down champions .At one time the Lebanese would call us “beni basturma”. I wonder why they don’t call us “beni shish kebab/khorvats “!

#23 Zartonk

Zartonk

Magnificent!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,764 posts

Posted 21 May 2009 - 11:35 AM

A good job sticker for 'aylazg'! I bet eskimo too comes from 'ski mot (chen)'...

smile.gif

#24 Hellektor

Hellektor

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 509 posts

Posted 21 May 2009 - 12:04 PM

QUOTE (WesternHye @ May 20 2009, 09:26 PM)
Giligian Armenians have there own language ...Cilician Armenians a lot of them have blonde ...Galacian Armenians live in what is known as Galatia in Central Anatolia ...the Black Sea coast around the Central/Western Anatolia pleatu

He's only a step away from the unspeakable term and the unleashing of my "Eastern Anatolian" bet.

Hey WesternHye, Asia Minor/Anatolia ends at the 38th eastern meridian where the Armenian Highland starts.

QUOTE (Zartonk @ May 20 2009, 02:42 PM)
He obviously meant to write "Galician Armenians", those darky Armenians of Northwestern Spain...

He obviously is confused.

#25 hosank

hosank

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 397 posts

Posted 22 May 2009 - 08:08 AM

Blond hair? That makes me an outcast Kliketsi, a "black sheep". Fortunately my two brothers have blond hair and blue eyes, there may still be hope for me. Blond hair? Aaah! This confirms the legend of Kiliketsis being “hybrids” (there is another rude word) of the Crusaders.

you should marry an irish woman to ensure the survival of the pure aryan armenian gene wink.gif that's what my mum did, and it works

as for my commentary on this thread:
i don't think that regional differences between armenians are even relevant anymore. i mean, first off, even in western armenia of the day, many people travelled from town to town. second, often, entire populations moved with their local lord after lost battles, or being given new relms, a famous example is the exodus of the entire hamshin armenian people from vaspurakan to the pontic coast, and yet, the majority of hamshen have very light features. - or other lords who moved from west to east, and back depending on the favour of the byzantine or persian emperors, and of course the famous armenian noble families with connections to georgia- and finally, who the hell, in the western-armenian diaspora still marries based on the home town of their partner's great grandparents.

a large amount of armenians from vayots dzor, and naxichevan were deported to persia by shah abbas in the 1600s, forming the base of the parskahye community, and likewise, many were repatriated by the russians. in poland, there are 90 000 armenians, 75 000 of them have been living there for 1000+ years, its a safe bet that they are also beautiful blond blue eyed people
and as hellektor briefly touched. after the genocide, many armenians from the remaning provinces in eastern 'turkey' migrated to the ASSR, then of course, in the 1940s, tens of thousands of western armenians (such as my aunt and uncle) were repatriated to soviet armenia, thus today, nearly 1/3rd of all armenians from the ASSR are direct, or partially (meaning with at least one parent) descendants of western armenians.

it is also said that in armenia herself, the region of 'lori' is noted for its high amount of fair haired armenians. but i don't see this as simply regional. for instance, within my family itself, out of 7 brothers and sisters my mum has, she, and 2 of her sisters have blond hair and very light skin, where as, one of her sisters has a more Mediterranean tan, and her mother is light skinned..and they are 100% kilikiaci.

oh, and who the hell cares weather 10 000 years ago, your ancestors may have been from the nayiri or armen, or hayasa tribe? loolll

so, in the end, it really doesn't matter.....but i suggest you all mary irish people...scottish will do well...so then we will all be happy!!! hehe

Edited by hosank, 22 May 2009 - 08:10 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users