• Please log in to reply
70 replies to this topic

#21 Anileve

Anileve

Epicure Maximus

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,201 posts
  • Interests:Running around at dawn and poking innocent bystanders with pipe cleaners.

Posted 26 June 2006 - 10:59 AM

QUOTE(Emil @ Jun 25 2006, 09:51 PM) View Post
I'd like some recommendations on places where you guys/girls like to go on dates. The movie/dinner thing is getting to be boring. Walking around Citywalk isn't fun, the Santa Monica Pier is full of gangster wannabes. Had dinner at The Charthouse last night, was at a loss what to do afterwards. You can go so many times to a Starbucks type place before you get sick of it.

Suggestions?

I know this is not particularly good for dating. But recently I thought that it would be a great idea to take some complicated cooking class together. Also learning a foreign language is fun, we are now learning Italian for our big trip. But I don't think it's a good idea to do any of these with someone you are just starting to date.

Go to Las Vegas and gamble together, that's a thrill. And I am a sucker for action parks (Coney Island here), a juicy sausage and pepper sandwich and some non-rollercoaster rides. Not long ago I went to play miniature golf and I did some batting in the batting cages, it was so much fun! We also have tennis courts all over the place, I love playing tennis. Pool and bowling is a blast, although I personally prefer pool over bowling, the ball gets too heavy after a while.

I really liked the brunch at a jazz joint and bowling after, it a was fun packed day. Ooooh, art museum or a natural history museum any day. Love the aquarium too. Ok, sorry this is not about me. tongue.gif

#22 Anileve

Anileve

Epicure Maximus

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,201 posts
  • Interests:Running around at dawn and poking innocent bystanders with pipe cleaners.

Posted 26 June 2006 - 11:00 AM

QUOTE(konfetka @ Jun 26 2006, 12:38 PM) View Post
of course not,,,but who knows..LOLL tongue.gif

Are you serious about any of them? My real concern is the Gospel of course.

#23 aSoldier

aSoldier

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 787 posts

Posted 26 June 2006 - 11:07 AM

QUOTE(Anileve @ Jun 27 2006, 03:00 AM) View Post
My real concern is the Gospel of course.

Why? Afraid you might enjoy it?

#24 Anileve

Anileve

Epicure Maximus

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,201 posts

Posted 26 June 2006 - 11:23 AM

QUOTE(sSebB @ Jun 26 2006, 01:07 PM) View Post
Why? Afraid you might enjoy it?

I put the honeypot out just for you.

#25 Takoush

Takoush

Veteran

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,025 posts

Posted 26 June 2006 - 12:35 PM

Go to museums together, to auctions, antique outlets, maybe banji jumping? tongue.gif jog together, bicycling in duo, go by the see and gaze lovingly at each other's eye until you can't stand it anymore, read love poems to each other on Sunday mornings, write love notes to each other every time you see each other, etc. etc. smile.gif

Edited by Anahid Takouhi, 26 June 2006 - 12:36 PM.

#26 Takoush

Takoush

Veteran

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,025 posts

Posted 26 June 2006 - 01:09 PM

Emil; also if you'd like to really get to know each other, take a cruise together to Bermuda or the Virgin Islands. Also play cards together. Take ballroom dancing lessons together. Run 100 miles and see who is going to win over. Compete with her in sports too, it may be fun, then you'll lough it off, kiss and make up. If you both enjoy running.

Edited by Anahid Takouhi, 26 June 2006 - 01:11 PM.

#27 ExtraHye

ExtraHye

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,611 posts
  • Location:In a world with happy people who like to play all day

Posted 26 June 2006 - 01:53 PM

QUOTE(Sip @ Jun 25 2006, 08:57 PM) View Post
There's a great cookie place accross the street from BJ's.

Do you mean Diddy Riese (I think that's how you spell it)

You could also go play pool or bowling. The Laugh Factory is always fun.

I'm getting back to work..... shhhh don't tell anyone I was here. tongue.gif

#28 Eva

Eva

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 476 posts

Posted 26 June 2006 - 04:09 PM

QUOTE(Anileve @ Jun 26 2006, 10:00 AM) View Post
Are you serious about any of them? My real concern is the Gospel of course.

ohmy.gif i haven't tried, have you?

#29 aSoldier

aSoldier

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 787 posts

Posted 27 June 2006 - 12:41 AM

QUOTE(Anileve @ Jun 27 2006, 03:23 AM) View Post
I put the honeypot out just for you.

thumbup.gif how about some pizza next time?

#30 Balaclava

Balaclava

julik jurnalist

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 307 posts

Posted 30 December 2007 - 02:58 PM

QUOTE (Emil @ Jun 25 2006, 05:51 PM)
I'd like some recommendations on places where you guys/girls like to go on dates. The movie/dinner thing is getting to be boring. Walking around Citywalk isn't fun, the Santa Monica Pier is full of gangster wannabes. Had dinner at The Charthouse last night, was at a loss what to do afterwards. You can go so many times to a Starbucks type place before you get sick of it.

Suggestions?

I remember this one date... amazingly great... we went to sparks (http://www.sparkwoodfiregrill.com/) then on our way back, I told he girl if she's been to Brand Library... So we went there to discover the architecture and the moorish-gothic arches of the building... then we heard sound of classical music in the recital hall of the library... so walked in.. smile.gif guess what? they played her most favourite work of Chopin... But that was nothing planed smile.gif just... it meant to be I guess!

#31 Ashot

Ashot

www.HyeForum.com

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,080 posts
  • Interests:Anything and Everything

Posted 30 December 2007 - 08:35 PM

QUOTE (Balaclava @ Dec 30 2007, 12:58 PM)
I remember this one date... amazingly great... we went to sparks (http://www.sparkwoodfiregrill.com/) then on our way back, I told he girl if she's been to Brand Library... So we went there to discover the architecture and the moorish-gothic arches of the building... then we heard sound of classical music in the recital hall of the library... so walked in.. smile.gif guess what? they played her most favourite work of Chopin... But that was nothing planed smile.gif just... it meant to be I guess!

How about Universal City, I don't see any romance in architecture and the moorish-gothic arches of the buildings, especially on a classical music - chopin.

#32 Balaclava

Balaclava

julik jurnalist

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 307 posts

Posted 30 December 2007 - 10:46 PM

QUOTE (Ashot @ Dec 30 2007, 06:35 PM)
How about Universal City, I don't see any romance in architecture and the moorish-gothic arches of the buildings, especially on a classical music - chopin.

Ashot:

If you were a girl, and if I wanted to date you, you would reject me. We wouldn't click.

#33 Ashot

Ashot

www.HyeForum.com

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,080 posts

Posted 31 December 2007 - 10:25 AM

QUOTE (Balaclava @ Dec 30 2007, 08:46 PM)
Ashot:

If you were a girl, and if I wanted to date you, you would reject me. We wouldn't click.

God made me a Man, and I shall stay the way I am, and frankly I never cared of clicking with a chick, it's the heart that counts noth clicking!!! biggrin.gif

#34 Aratta-Kingdom

Aratta-Kingdom

www.ArmaniKingdom.com

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,234 posts

Posted 01 January 2008 - 09:20 PM

QUOTE (Ashot @ Dec 31 2007, 08:25 AM)
and frankly I never cared of clicking with a chick, it's the heart that counts noth clicking!!! biggrin.gif

W biggrin.gif W
that's impressive

#35 Anahid Takouhi

Anahid Takouhi

Meg Hadig

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 291 posts
  • Interests:Yes Taguhi Pid Darnam

Posted 01 January 2008 - 09:29 PM

QUOTE (Ashot @ Dec 31 2007, 04:25 PM)
God made me a Man, and I shall stay the way I am, and frankly I never cared of clicking with a chick, it's the heart that counts noth clicking!!! biggrin.gif

notworthy.gif

#36 Balaclava

Balaclava

julik jurnalist

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 307 posts

Posted 01 January 2008 - 10:22 PM

QUOTE (Ashot @ Dec 31 2007, 08:25 AM)

Yeah, but I was saying that if you were a chick. And if you were a chick you would care about clicking. Fortunately you are a man, and if you were a woman, with the same attitude---that is, not caring about clicking---you'd already be married with 2 kids and very little time to talk in this forum---from 12-3 o'clock in the morning, that is. smile.gif

#37 Ashot

Ashot

www.HyeForum.com

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,080 posts

Posted 01 January 2008 - 11:12 PM

QUOTE (Balaclava @ Jan 1 2008, 08:22 PM)
Yeah, but I was saying that if you were a chick. And if you were a chick you would care about clicking. Fortunately you are a man, and if you were a woman, with the same attitude---that is, not caring about clicking---you'd already be married with 2 kids and very little time to talk in this forum---from 12-3 o'clock in the morning, that is. smile.gif

well what's better, having 2 kids and a husband, or wait till it clicks and then at one point it stops the clickin and starts the tickin?
LOL

Edited by Ashot, 01 January 2008 - 11:12 PM.

#38 Balaclava

Balaclava

julik jurnalist

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 307 posts

Posted 01 January 2008 - 11:21 PM

QUOTE (Ashot @ Jan 1 2008, 09:12 PM)
well what's better, having 2 kids and a husband, or wait till it clicks and then at one point it stops the clickin and starts the tickin?
LOL

From my perspective, I rather the first one smile.gif

#39 Aratta-Kingdom

Aratta-Kingdom

www.ArmaniKingdom.com

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,234 posts

Posted 02 January 2008 - 03:47 PM

Harcic shegvecinq.
Here is a list of couple of great places you can go on a date...

Bacara Resort & Spa. They got a great restaurant with a view to the ocean. You get a chance to walk on the beach that not too many people know about-it's almost like a private beach.
http://www.bacararesort.com/

Cliff House Inn on the ocean. Here you can spend all the time you need to watch the sunset...

http://www.cliffhouseinn.com/

Gainey Winery. I'm surprised not too many armenians go to this place. They got a good wine, a great picnic area , xaghoghi dashterov shrjapatvats

http://www.gaineyvineyard.com/

Balaclava, du vor etqan romantik es, yerevi te Gainey winerii moti Danish village sires. Amen inch vor Brand parkum pntrel/tesel es, es poqr gyuga-qaghaqum ka.
http://www.solvangusa.com/

#40 Ani

Ani

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,656 posts

Posted 02 January 2008 - 04:00 PM

QUOTE (Ashot @ Jan 1 2008, 09:12 PM)
LOL

Asot Jan couple of words from a person who has 2 kids...2 kids often do not sleep especially during the flu season...
ev kalyaskayov ororelu zhamanak erbemn pordzum es crvel (Hyeforum,etc) bayc indzanic xorhurd aveli lava Blockbusteric kino rent anel u tenc lracnel anqun gisherner@ kalyaskayi koghqin...V'or "ambagh-zambagh" replyner chlinen...smile.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users