ara baliozian

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,361 posts
  • Interests:literature

Posted 14 August 2001 - 09:58 AM

NOTES / COMMENTS
When a reader tells me "I agree with you," it means little or nothing to me. But when a reader curses the day I was born, calls me the son of a whore, foams at the mouth, and empties his pisspot in my face, I know I have touched him at a very deep place – where the money is.

To those who say I repeat myself: Only if you insist on reading me – for which many thanks!

If you think I am a bad Armenian because I criticize Armenians, you should talk to an alienated Armenian – assuming of course he is willing to talk to a "crazy."

It is always safe to assume that there are no safe assumptions.

I have a born-again Armenian pen-pal in his seventies whose every other line is a quotation from the Scriptures, but who thinks Armenians are so evil that they don’t deserve to live. Figure that one out, if you can.

#2 THOTH

THOTH

Veteran

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,610 posts
  • Interests:many

Posted 14 August 2001 - 10:03 AM

quote:
Originally posted by ara baliozian:
NOTES / COMMENTS
When a reader tells me "I agree with you," it means little or nothing to me. But when a reader curses the day I was born, calls me the son of a whore, foams at the mouth, and empties his pisspot in my face, I know I have touched him at a very deep place – where the money is.

I agree with you...you son of a whore...!(hows that? Does it register with you on your concerned readership scale?) LOL. Keep up the good work Ara...even if I don't always agree with you...no matter...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users