#21 hyebruin

hyebruin

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,177 posts

Posted 11 April 2004 - 09:22 PM

QUOTE (Sip @ Apr 11 2004, 07:52 PM)
I fail to see how I am the one suffering from an enlarged ego when I'm not the one who seems to have all the answers around here. And I must say, of all the insults you have thrown my way recently (and I must point out I haven't really fired back yet wink.gif) comparing me to Armo77 was just the worst cry.gif

dude! get a life! the way i react to people is based on the way they behave! wink.gif think about it a bit! wink.gif insults?? who's throwing insults? YOU are the one who jumped all over my post! and besides i thought you said before that you're only an agnostic and not an atheist! whine whine whine...if you're gonna get sooo emotional with posts and members on here maybe you should stop being a moderator!

#22 Armat

Armat

A R M A T

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,914 posts

Posted 11 April 2004 - 09:37 PM

QUOTE (Sip @ Apr 11 2004, 02:03 PM)
Armat I read your similar post in the other thread and was thinking about it ... what if point of life IS to find a point to life? In other words, why can't life be a point in and of itself?

Because it seems to me that's how it has been while many have tried to find other "meanings".

Sip
To me life can never be a point in itself. Because my inner self does not feel fulfilled and that is the greatest clue for me for existence of soul and God since if none of these things existed then why am I feeling a void, unfulfillment. I got a beautiful wife, kids, talent, house and yet not fulfilled. I can't speak for you or others but to me there is more to life then mere existing.

#23 Sip

Sip

Buffet Connoisseur

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,366 posts

Posted 11 April 2004 - 09:38 PM

Haven't seen your face but I can imagine the look in your face when you're posting about your little chess champions tongue.gif ... so I don't know bud smile.gif

#24 Stormig

Stormig

Still water runs deep...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,745 posts

Posted 11 April 2004 - 11:52 PM

LOL... Excuse me for saying so, but this thread is a riot...

#25 ExtraHye

ExtraHye

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,611 posts
  • Location:In a world with happy people who like to play all day

Posted 12 April 2004 - 12:46 AM

QUOTE (Stormig @ Apr 11 2004, 11:52 PM)
LOL... Excuse me for saying so, but this thread is a riot...

You could say that again!!! jerry.gif eat.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users