Photo

Armenian Recessive Haplotype (from Armenia)

• Please log in to reply
70 replies to this topic

#61 Armen

Armen

Veterinarian

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,456 posts

Posted 17 December 2003 - 02:51 AM

ArmenSarq,
I think your inability to properly grasp the English language has caused for some misunderstandings

Elbayr,

Though my English is poor it is sufficient to undestand you. I was just trying to see where are you coming from.

what i meant by real Armenia, was the unification of all the "Armenian" states, Istanbul University makes claims for a reason, its a University...much of the historical claims they make are true (with acception to giving credit to Modern Day Armenians.......stealing our damn identity)

I know that Universities make claims for reason. To say more they make claims for POLITICAL reasons mostly.
You know what, I'm fine with my identity even it is not as pure as yours, because Eastern Armenia has produced world class giants like Chess Champion of the World, World Class Composer, the Head of the World Astrophysics and its going to produce more. Can you please tell me what mixture of DNA gives this results?
If you want to call yourself an Armenian, that's fine too, I will call myself a Hye and my country Hyeastan.

also that Malatya, Aleppo, Katal Huyuk, Konya, modern day Ankara, Antalya, were all Hittite cities...the hittites are in my eyes the western armenians, and urartus the eastern...but intermingling obviously gave both to each

Hitties were the most mixed race of their time. They mixed with black Lacatoumbians to the East, and semitic Vitsarians, Delmerkatongs and Gikamanas to the south.

Edited by ArmenSarg, 17 December 2003 - 02:52 AM.

#62 Stormig

Stormig

Still water runs deep...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,745 posts

Posted 17 December 2003 - 03:01 AM

Elbayr,
For someone who professes such knowledge, you sure don't know how to use the word "Altaic." Now that would've brought your point across somewhat but you failed at the very beginning. Try elsewhere and better luck next time.
And get a clue as to who has more cultural similarities with Turks.

#63 Elbayr

Elbayr

• Members
  • Pip
  • 40 posts

Posted 17 December 2003 - 03:20 AM

World CHess CHampion? That DNA mixture was HALF JEWISH, composers? Western Armenia had thoulsands, and was home to the first Armenian University. The Hittites were ARMENOID, and NORDIDS, I dont knot what history book your pulling that crap out of, but it sounds like youve been reading Heman novels too much. The semites had just barely began to rise north of babylonia at the fall of the hitite empire, and settled in the lands now know as URARTU and HAYASDAN, ASSYRIA

ALTAIC means TURK...it is between mongolia and kazakstan, and home to the first mongoloid. Stormy did you think you proved me wrong about anything? Nope...The evidence is clear. your people are mongrels......Just compare them...you dont even have to read history books..look at them, your Armenians are a clear indication of a mongoloid strain in a swarthy group of Armenians...

Edited by Sasun

#64 Elbayr

Elbayr

• Members
  • Pip
  • 40 posts

Posted 17 December 2003 - 03:24 AM

Im sorry to say that evern that half jew is even of turkish armenian lineage......as goes goes KHATCHATURIAN, not khatchaturyan....perhaps your greatest musical productions would be Aram Assatryan and his hyperbracheocephalic Harem band, Armenchikhan, Andy the Mongrel.....and much much more! pssht, give me a break, your culture is an embarassment to me and to human existance as a whole

#65 Stormig

Stormig

Still water runs deep...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,745 posts

Posted 17 December 2003 - 03:33 AM

Elbayr, let me guess, you are fifteen years old?

Altaic does NOT mean Turkic. Turkic is so narrow, Altaic is so broad, how did you end up where you were?

I'll see you later, if you are still going to be allowed to post on the forum.

#66 Armen

Armen

Veterinarian

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,456 posts

Posted 17 December 2003 - 03:34 AM

QUOTE (Elbayr @ Dec 17 2003, 03:20 AM)
You are a couple of un-informed school girls. World CHess CHampion? That DNA mixture was HALF JEWISH, composers? Western Armenia had thoulsands, and was home to the first Armenian University. The Hittites were ARMENOID, and NORDIDS, I dont knot what history book your pulling that crap out of, but it sounds like youve been reading Heman novels too much. The semites had just barely began to rise north of babylonia at the fall of the hitite empire, and settled in the lands now know as URARTU and HAYASDAN, ASSYRIA.

Armen sounds like a girl for you, eh? I can tell you it's as "male" as it gets.

I'm not talking about Kasparov. I mean Tigran Petrossian by World Champion. Pure Hye, curly black hair, very short height, the bigest nose you could imagine and very dark skin.

Now, tell me about the thousands of Hitti Western Armenian composers.

First Armenian Universities? Gladzor, Tatev both in present Armenia.

The undeniable facts about Lacatoumbians, semitic Vitsarians, Delmerkatongs and Gikamanas I pulled out of my own mind. Actually, who is Heman? I think a shall buy his book. So, he speaks about Hitties being mixed, right?

#67 Stormig

Stormig

Still water runs deep...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,745 posts

Posted 17 December 2003 - 03:38 AM

BTW, according to your source, it is only Turkmens who are close - starting off from Uzbeks, it goes off more than proximity with Kurds - and especially Azeris! Armenians have as much to do with Uighurs, a prime example of Altaic people, as they do with the British. smile.gif Where did you get your clowning major from? Tunisia? smile.gif

edited by Sasun

#68 Elbayr

Elbayr

• Members
  • Pip
  • 40 posts

Posted 17 December 2003 - 04:13 AM

Central Asia + Caucasian Armenia = Both examples of mongolized regions, central asia was once too an indo-european inhabited land my friend. Turkmens were once SARMATIANS, not basically half mongols. The world renound Armenian university was in present day Mersin(Im pretty sure, but sure it was in that regoin). It was a international university. I dont see many English people traveling to post soviet hayasdan for an education. During WWI many German, Polish, Serbian and Lebanese people went to that university.

Stormy if you had actually opened a geonology or history book you'd know that Turk came before ALTAI (a region claimed by the Uggrics and Hunnic tribes of western mongolia), who then split off from the Uggrics and claimed ALTAI...or INDEPENDENCE. The word MONGOLIAN, comes from the western description of all asians as "mongolian-like". The Asians came from Turks.

#69 Stormig

Stormig

Still water runs deep...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,745 posts

Posted 17 December 2003 - 08:58 AM

Turkish, Mongolian, Finnish, etc., are all members of the Ural-Altai family of languages. Assuming the ethnicities are congruent with the languages, you cannot say Altai came from Turk and hence Mongol came from Turk. The general name for the race slant-eyed people come from is Mongoloid - not Turkoloid.
What is this, are you a joke? If so, your execution is poorer than that of N. Phokas', whom not everybody understood. But you do a pretty poor job, OK?

#70 DominO

DominO

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,455 posts

Posted 17 December 2003 - 09:05 AM

QUOTE (Stormy @ Dec 17 2003, 08:58 AM)
Turkish, Mongolian, Finnish, etc., are all members of the Ural-Altai family of languages. Assuming the ethnicities are congruent with the languages, you cannot say Altai came from Turk and hence Mongol came from Turk. The general name for the race slant-eyed people come from is Mongoloid - not Turkoloid.
What is this, are you a joke? If so, your execution is poorer than that of N. Phokas', whom not everybody understood. But you do a pretty poor job, OK?

I guess his knowledge of genealogy of ethnic groups is as poor as his knowledge of genetic. I'm waiting that this individual talk about something he know about ...

Edited by Sasun

Edited by Sasun, 17 December 2003 - 11:04 AM.

#71 Elbayr

Elbayr

• Members
  • Pip
  • 40 posts

Posted 18 December 2003 - 01:25 AM

repetition....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users